Luke's Story 02 - The Older Woman…

Story Info
Carly leaves, but Linda arrives.
18.8k words
4.81
6.1k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(The reader is strongly advised to read the first part - 'Luke's Story - Losing my Virginity')

The next week seemed to drag by so slowly. I could not stop thinking about Carly -- she popped into my mind constantly, and I found it was a great problem trying to concentrate on lessons. If I let my thoughts dwell on her too much I would feel a stirring in my groin, and several times at school I ended up with a full-blown erection. Fortunately, we had old-fashioned school desks, and I could slip down on my chair and hide the bulge under the desk.

At home after school I would wait; hoping for the phone to ring. We had arranged that when Carly was free she would give me a call from the public phone box near The Lodge. The days passed by with no call. When I went to bed at night I could let my imagination free, and I would go over in my mind the things Carly and I had done together -- that first handjob, when she had jerked me off onto the dusty African earth, and the unbelievable thrill when she had sucked my cock, and let me ejaculate a torrent of semen into her mouth. Any thoughts of the two times we had made love 'properly', and I had penetrated her lovely body with every inch of my penis, would cause painfully hard erections, but I refused to masturbate -- I was determined to save it all for Carly.

On Thursday evening I was puzzling over my Physics homework when I heard the phone ring. I jumped up but my mother got there first.

"Yes, he is here," I heard her say, and when I got to the hallway where the phone was she passed me the phone. My mother was obviously curious. I had never had a girlfriend before, so it was unheard of that a girl would be asking to speak to me.

We could not speak for long. In those days a public call box gave only a minute or two for sixpence -- to speak longer required constant feeding of coins. I was delighted - Carly was able to see me the next day! We arranged that I would pick her up from the Lodge as before. That night I could hardly sleep. I was so eager to see her again. I tried counting sheep, but it must have been an hour before I finally drifted off.

The afternoon eventually arrived, and I was waiting at the Lodge gates when Carly came out. She wore a pale blue T-shirt and full-length blue jeans. I had not seen her with her legs covered before -- she had always worn short skirts or shorts. We went to Angelo's Café as usual, and afterwards headed for our special place in the bush. When we got seated on the log I was very eager and started kissing her, and I eagerly put my hand under her T-shirt, feeling her beautifully perky breasts. After a few minutes, Carly pushed me away.

"Luke," she said, "I'd better tell you now, I am on my period."

That was a new experience for me. I knew girls had periods, but it had not crossed my mind that they could interrupt our 'fun and games'. I tried hard to conceal my disappointment.

"Oh," I said, "that's OK."

"Poor thing," she said, "but we can still make out."

I had always thought that 'make out' was an American phrase -- perhaps she had picked it up from movies. We resumed kissing, and Carly lifted her T-shirt higher, giving me free access to her breasts. Her nipples responded instantly to my touch, puckering and hardening, and soon my cock was fully erect. So intense was the stimulation that I was already leaking enough precum to make a wet patch appear on my khaki shorts. Carly noticed it, and she started to unzip my fly -- I took over and freed my cock. Carly held it in her hand and began the up-and-down movement that I was getting familiar with -- it was heaven, and I moaned with pleasure.

"Luke," Carly said, "what would you like me to do?"

I did not really understand -- I was enjoying the feel of her hand tugging on my cock, and the thought of requesting anything had not entered my mind. Carly sensed my confusion.

"Do you want me to keep doing this?" she asked, and moved her hand a little quicker, "or do you want me to ... suck you?"

Bloody Hell! What a question. I had loved that first time when she had jerked me off, and would very happily have enjoyed that again, but what boy could refuse what she was offering?

"That would be fantastic," I said.

"Take your shorts and pants off," Carly said, "I want to see it, all of it."

I did as she asked and looked around -- the area was still deserted. I put my shorts and pants on the log, neatly positioned so I could get them on quickly if needed. I sat on the log, and as before, Carly knelt between my outstretched legs. My cock jutted from my crotch, ridiculously hard, and precum dripped from the tip, forming a long silvery thread in the bright sunlight that reached almost to the ground before it broke. Carly wiped a finger over the tip, catching some precum on it -- she felt it between finger and thumb -- as if testing the slipperiness.

"Your cock is so big and juicy," she whispered, "I love it."

My ego swelled. Boys got a thrill looking at a girl's anatomy -- even saucy pictures will do, but the female mind was a puzzle to me. Did girls feel sexy looking at erect cocks? I was formulating a question to ask when Carly leaned forward and kissed the tip. All my focus instantly zeroed in on my cock. She held the shaft in her hand and lightly caressed the tip with her lips, brushing them across the weeping slit, and I saw her lips glistening with a thin coating of my precum. Carly looked up at me; her bright blue eyes pierced my soul. I marvelled at what she was doing -- she could easily have just taken me in her mouth and started sucking, but Carly was teasing, delaying, and driving me insane. Did she get enjoyment from providing such a sensuous build-up? Did she like to see me squirm and shiver with the anticipation of what could come next?

Carly opened her mouth and I expected it then to envelop me, but she extended her tongue to a sharp point, and lightly touched the slit, dabbing against it, probing against the opening, as if tasting and savouring the precum. I watched the head swell, stretching the skin so tight it looked like ruby-red glass. I could not prevent lifting my hips from the log -- I was desperate to feel my cock in her mouth.

"Aaah, Carly!" I groaned.

"You like?" she said, looking at me with an impish grin.

"Fuck, yes!" I gasped.

"It's much better when you go slow," she said, and her lips moved all over the head, giving a series of little kisses.

Carly held my cock in one hand near the base, and lapped at the head as if she was eating delicious ice cream in a cone. Her tongue flicked against the head, over and over, and then she began to concentrate on that region below the cleft in the head, where that taut bowstring lay. I felt the ecstasy rising -- I could not last much longer.

"Carly!" I gasped, "I'm going to come..."

She still kept licking.

"Carly -- now!" I cried.

She quickly lowered her head - her lips wrapped firmly around me, enclosing perhaps three-quarters of the head inside her mouth, and her tongue slithered rapidly on the bowstring - I watched her cheeks hollow as she sucked.

I came! Carly emitted an 'unghh' sound as I shot the first spurt into her mouth. I grabbed her shoulders and groaned as each spurt blasted through my cock. Carly sucked and sucked and I was intoxicated -- it felt as if she was sucking the soul out of me through my ecstatic cock.

It was over, and Carly slipped her mouth from me, and sat beside me on the log.

"Wow," she said, "that was so good!"

I did not see her swallow -- perhaps she had swallowed as she was sucking? Carly kissed me. I was full of curiosity.

"Do you... do you like doing that?" I asked.

"Of course, silly," she said, "I wouldn't do it if I didn't like it."

"But doesn't it taste... kind of... yucky?" I asked.

"It's not like a chocolate milkshake," she said, "but it excites me -- and I love seeing your reaction. Feeling you in my mouth when you come is so sexy."

Carly studied my face. I was very aroused by what she was saying, as my still very hard cock testified, but also somewhat embarrassed. Hearing Carly say that she liked me coming in her mouth was mind-blowing. She grinned at me.

"Haven't you tasted your cum?" she asked.

I decided to confess -- Carly seemed prepared to talk about anything, so why should I be shy?

"Yes, I have," I said, "Sometimes I have wanked and some has gone in my mouth."

"The way you come, I am not surprised," she teased. "And did it taste nice?"

"Well... no," I said, "it just tasted a bit weird."

"But did you find it sexy?" she inquired.

"Yes, I suppose so," I admitted. I decided not to tell her that on several occasions I had thrown my legs up over my head and fired the entire load into my mouth -- that seemed a bit too pervy to confess to. I had sometimes tried to suck my own cock -- I had come close, and could just touch the tip of my cock with my tongue. The thrill of doing that would spur me on to jerk off and come.

"Well, there you are," she said, "it's sexy, for me too. The best bit is feeling you throbbing in my mouth."

Carly surely had to be the sexiest girl on the planet. I had never imagined that women could be so blatantly sexual. I had grown up thinking that the traditional female role was not to enjoy sex the way boys did. Women, I thought, would tolerate sex when married, only consenting to it to enable them to have babies, but Carly was opening my eyes. Apparently, they could be just as randy as boys!

My cock clearly had no intention of going down, and remained obstinately as hard as iron. Carly looked at it.

"Now that's just greedy," she said, "he is as hard as ever."

I found her referring to my cock as 'he' to be rather cute. Carly took 'him' in her hand and gave a few pulls.

"Luke," she said, with a pleading tone to her voice, "will you do something for me?"

"What?" I asked.

"Show me how you do it," she said. I wasn't sure what she meant.

"Do what?" I asked.

"Wank yourself. Show me how you wank."

Was there no end to Carly's ability to surprise me? I was stunned and stared at her, quite speechless.

"Go on," she said, "show me."

Carly took my hand and put it on my cock, coaxing me to wrap my fingers around it. Yet again I was very embarrassed but also very turned on.

"I want to see," she said, "it will be fun."

I sat there on the log, holding my cock in my hand. OK, I thought, if she wants to see it, why not? I started moving my hand, pulling the looser skin of the shaft up and down over the rigid interior pole. Carly sat beside me, her hand resting on my thigh, studying intently. My embarrassment started to melt away, replaced by enjoyment -- it felt good doing it with her watching. My movements grew stronger and a bit faster, and I pulled my cock down from its vertical position by my belly. This always made the erection harder, and the head duly responded by swelling and acquiring a deep purple hue.

"Mmmmm," Carly murmured, "that looks so good!"

I tugged on my cock, and then decided to show her another technique. I used my free hand to hold my balls, and then encircled them between finger and thumb, and pulled my ball bag downwards, stretching the skin on the shaft extra tight. Oh yes, I could feel the effect of that, the first tingles in the head began to grow...

My grip on my cock now moved higher, just beneath the head, and I used the 'finger and thumb' encircling method there as well. Almost the entire length of the shaft was exposed, which made my cock look longer than it really was.

I groaned -- it was coming!

"Ooooh, yes," Carly murmured, and I jerked my hand faster. The thrill grew rapidly as I tilted my pelvis upward and the first spurt flew. It felt very exciting as I jerked out several long streamers of cum with Carly watching every move. One spurt was extra powerful, and shot high in the air before landing on the earth some five or six feet away. It even kicked up a puff of dust when it landed.

"I love that!" Carly said, watching as the orgasm faded and the last trickles of cum dribbled down over my fingers. I wiped the back of my hand on the log. Two orgasms in quick succession were all my cock could take, and it quickly began to droop its head. I pulled my pants and shorts back up and sat with Carly. She kissed me on the cheek.

"Luke - half boy, half horse!" she said and giggled.

"You will have to show me how you touch yourself," I said, "it's only fair."

"OK," Carly replied, "when my period is over."

We sat on the log and chatted until it was time to go. As we walked back to the Lodge, Carly dropped a bombshell.

"Luke," she said, "I need to tell you something."

"Ok," I said.

"There is talk of me leaving the Lodge. I might be going to a school in Salisbury -- a boarding school."

I felt my world falling apart. Salisbury (now known as Harare) was over 150 miles away!

"Why can't you go to the school here?" I asked.

There was a perfectly acceptable girls' school in our town; the sister school to my school. They had boarders -- it seemed crazy to move her so far away.

"They don't like the idea," Carly said, "they think because I have been in the Lodge it would make it difficult to fit in. They have tried it with other girls and it did not work out -- they got bullied a lot. A fresh start in Salisbury might be best."

I could see the problem. Lodge girls did indeed have a bad reputation, and on more than one occasion I had overheard local girls talking about them -- and they were never complimentary.

"When?" I asked.

"Probably at the start of next term," she said.

I was devastated -- that was not that far away. But at least we might have the holiday together. I was looking forward to spending lots of time with Carly.

"Where will you go during the holidays?" I asked.

"If my Dad can't have me I will probably go to my Uncle in Rusape, that is where I have spent quite a time already."

That was a blow - Rusape was about fifty miles away -- much too far to get there on my bike. My parents did let me use the car from time to time, but I was not sure if they would allow trips that far.

We walked on in silence. Carly could clearly see how upset I was. We stopped at the Lodge gate, and she gave me a kiss.

"I am sorry, Luke. I want to stay here with you, but I really need to do well in my exams. Being in a proper school will be much better than here."

She was, of course, absolutely right. But then she gave me some encouragement.

"If I do well in the exams, I will be going to the university in Salisbury -- you said that is where you want to go."

Rhodesian kids usually went to one of several universities in South Africa, but there was a university in Salisbury, which was my intended choice. I felt happier -- if we both passed the exams we could be together again in six months or so.

"That would be fantastic," I said, "you'd better pass the damned exams!"

We arranged to see each other the following Friday. Seeing her only once a week would mean only two or three more occasions before she left. We kissed goodbye, and I began the walk home. Usually, after seeing Carly I walked with a jaunty step, but this time I was miserable and dragged my feet. My life had changed dramatically after meeting Carly, and now it looked like our time together may end up being far too brief.

The following week was torture. I was miserable that Carly was leaving, and my friends soon noticed my despondency. They asked what was up, and I told them that Carly was moving away. I did not reveal any details of her time at the Lodge - I just made up a story that her folks were moving to Salisbury. I expected them to tease me about it but they were very decent, and all three were genuinely sympathetic. Lessons were hard to get through. I had always been a good student, a bit of a nerd, and achieved excellent grades in my subjects. I studied Maths, Physics and Chemistry, and all three needed hard work to keep my grades high. Being upset about Carly resulted in me scoring less than 80% on a maths test -- this was unheard of. The teacher took me aside and asked for an explanation, but I could not think of a way to tell him of the problems in my love life. I resolved to work really hard and actually found that hard academic work helped -- it took my mind off Carly.

On Wednesday my parents said that they were going to go to Salisbury again at the weekend -- my Gran was going to be moved to a nursing home, and they wanted to be there to help get her settled. I said that I was quite happy to stay and look after myself, so they arranged to leave after lunch on Friday. Perfect! I could bring Carly home. No more perching on that uncomfortable log!

It might even be possible to see Carly several times over the weekend, so I decided I had better get more condoms, just in case. I had previously bought three and used only one, but for once I planned ahead -- if I was lucky perhaps I would see her on Friday, Saturday and Sunday.

On Tuesday I made my way to the chemists. There was no sign of the chemist himself, and I had to face getting the condoms from the woman. Fortunately, I was the only customer in the shop and this time I was much more confident. I walked straight to the counter.

The lady smiled at me.

"What can I get you?" she asked.

"Condoms please, Fetherlite," I replied.

"Three or twelve?" came the next question.

"Three please."

She retrieved a pack of three from a drawer, and as she turned to me she paused.

"I am sorry about last time," she said, "I teased you... about the... size. That was very unprofessional of me. I apologize."

She was wearing the same white blouse as before, and as she put the condoms in a paper bag and leaned forward to put them on the counter, I once more could see down her cleavage as the loose blouse hung forward. My gaze alighted on her swelling breasts encased in a delicate lacy bra. That fine tracery of blue veins beneath her skin was so sexy, and my senses were even more assailed when I caught a whiff of her perfume. It was instantaneous -- my cock surged in my pants.

"That's OK," I said. The previous time I had been totally inexperienced, but now I felt much more in control. Taking another quick glance at her chest my eyes alighted on a name badge pinned to her blouse, 'Linda Paxton'.

"I guess I deserved it," I said, "I was a bit clueless."

Linda smiled.

"I saw you in Angelo's," she said, "was that your girlfriend?"

"Yes," I replied.

"She is very pretty," said Linda, "you are a lucky boy."

"I know," I said.

"But," said Linda, as she pushed the packet of condoms across the counter towards me, "she is a very lucky girl."

Her hand lingered on the packet. There was bright red varnish on her carefully manicured fingernails, and her fingers seemed very long and slender. This was unusually sophisticated for our little town. My cock was now fully at attention, and my shorts struggled to conceal the bulge.

Had she seen it? Was that why she said Carly was lucky? I had no illusions about my looks -- I was no film star, so why was she saying that? I reached for the packet and as Linda lifted her hand from it, I felt a slight contact. It was as if she had brushed the top of my hand quite deliberately.

"Thank you," I said. She would not know if I was saying 'thank you' for saying Carly was lucky, or 'thank you' for giving me the condoms. It could also have been 'thank you' for letting me look down her blouse! Good heavens; I was sure Linda was flirting with me. What the hell, I thought - I am no longer the little virgin I was the last time I bought condoms from her -- I felt like a man of the world. I stepped back from the counter -- if she could see my erection so be it. I turned to leave.

"Goodbye," said Linda.

I turned back and smiled, "Bye."

I left the store, and once I was out in the street I adjusted the front of my shorts to make the bulge less obvious. There were a few people about, but none looked in my direction. I suspected my erection would linger for quite some time, and then had a sudden thought about Carly. I really loved Carly and here I was flirting with a woman who must be twelve years older than me, maybe more. I felt guilty, as if I was being unfaithful. The effect of this remorse was that the erection quickly faded, and I could walk home without embarrassment.