Luke's Story 02 - The Older Woman…

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could smell Linda's perfume -- Lord knows what it was, but it was musky and combined with the alcohol I had consumed made me feel distinctly light-headed. My arms hung limply by my sides, but as Linda held me and rocked slightly to and fro, I lifted them and held her. I was suddenly very aware of her breasts pressed against my chest. The womanly feel of them against me was initially comforting, but to my horror, I felt something in my shorts reminding me that they also felt very sexy. Linda's hand stroked the back of my head, and the caress also began to feel very sexual. I started to pull back from her, but her embrace felt so wonderful. My erection grew and grew; it was now firmly trapped between us -- there was no way she could not have felt it against her. I was right.

"Oh Luke," she whispered, "what have we here?"

"I'm sorry," I mumbled, "I can't help it."

"Don't be sorry," she said softly, her lips an inch from my ear, "it's perfectly natural."

Linda did not pull away, in fact, one hand slipped down my back to my waist -- it felt like she was pulling my hips towards her.

"Never be ashamed of how your body reacts," she said, and to my amazement, she moved her head from my shoulder and kissed me softly on the lips. Instinct took over and I kissed her back. Our lips parted, and I felt the delicious touch of meeting tongues, and then Linda slipped a hand down between us. It came to rest on the prominent bulge and I felt a soft squeeze.

"Oh Luke," she said, "you'd better come inside."

I looked around -- thankfully there was nobody in the vicinity who could have seen us. Linda took my hand and led me inside. I thought she would stop in the living room, but she led me further - into her bedroom. My head was reeling, but the erection in my shorts overruled any thoughts I had of turning and getting out of there.

Linda kissed me again and I embraced her. This surely could not be happening?

Her hand reached for my shorts, searching for the fly. I took over, unzipped it and undid the top button. Linda pulled the shorts down -- my cock was now only confined by my Y-fronts, and was able to straighten out to full erection.

"Oh my," she whispered, and hooked a finger in the elastic waistband and pulled the Y-fronts up and over my cock.

"That's so beautiful," she murmured, and took the stiff rod in her hand. Her touch was electric, and every hormone in my body surged into action. I reached for the buttons on her blouse - my fingers no longer trembled and I undid them in quick succession. I pulled the blouse off her shoulders -- and feasted on the sight. The edges of the white bra were lacy and embroidered on the top half -- there were two crescent shaped cut-outs with lacy bits on them on the upper half of each cup, and they revealed skin beneath -- two crescents were near the tips, and I saw delicate pink beneath. The underside of each cup was plain and of sheer silky material, and there was a single seam from the tip running down below each breast.

"That's so beautiful!" I said, echoing her comment on my cock. Linda kicked off her shoes and undid her slacks, and pulled them down from her hips. She stepped out of them and stood before me. Her panties matched her bra. At the sides over her hips there were embroidered sections, with the same crescent cut-outs, and then two almost transparent sections of sheer material. In the centre, there was a diamond-shaped section of less transparent fabric, with the lower point of the diamond disappearing between her legs. The panties were see-through enough to show that her pubic hair was dark brown, almost black, to match the hair on her head.

I stood mesmerised by the gorgeous woman before me. Linda stepped closer and undid my shirt. I helped, took my shoes and socks off and then properly removed my pants and shorts.

Linda moved closer and kissed me, and my cock prodded her under her ribs. She reached down to take it in her hand and pulled me towards the bed by my cock. Linda lay down and held out her arms. I lay beside her and our mouths met, tongues exploring. I reached up to touch her breast.

"Wait," Linda said and sat up, reached behind her back with both hands and the bra fell away. She tossed it to one side. Thank goodness she had not expected me to take it off -- I am sure I would have struggled.

She lay back on the bed and I saw her bare breasts. Oh, fuck! My heart was pounding so hard I could hear the blood pulsing through the arteries in my neck. Her breasts were incredible! I had expected them to lie flatter on her chest without the bra, but they still maintained a gorgeous shape - the peaks were superb. The areolae were large, perhaps two and a half inches in diameter, and surmounted by surprisingly large nipples. Could they be an inch in length, maybe a bit more? They were thicker than my forefinger. Her areolas and nipples were rosy pink, very different from Carly's pale brown ones.

I was entranced, and stared at her breasts -- at first paralysed and unable to move.

"Oh my God," I whispered, and reached to touch them. I placed a hand over the tip of her left breast, feeling the firm nipple compress under my palm as I fondled her, delighting in the feel of her breast; the warmth and softness felt heavenly. I lifted my hand and the nipple instantly sprang upright. I looked at the delicate tracery of blue veins beneath the skin, that had first attracted me in the chemist's shop -- Linda's chest was the epitome of womanhood.

I bent my head and kissed the nipple on the right breast, opened my mouth, drew it in and sucked. The feel of the large rubbery teat in my mouth was sublime, and Linda sighed and her hand descended on the back of my head as she pulled me even closer.

I reached between her legs and attempted to pull the panties to one side. They were larger than the skimpy little things that Carly wore, and it was not easy. Linda reached down with both hands and whipped them off in a flash. My hand went back between her legs -- I felt her pubic hair, coarser than I had expected, and then my fingertips were between her legs, probing and exploring. I expected to feel large fleshy lips, but Linda was very different from Carly. The lips felt small and delicate. I dipped a finger in between them -- Linda was very wet and it felt so warm and slick. I moved my fingers further up and encountered another surprise. I did not have to search for a little clitoris -- instead, I encountered a prominent bulge, like a small grape. Women come in all shapes and sizes, I decided. Perhaps women with large nipples have large clits? I later learned that was not always true.

My fingertips transferred slippery wetness from between her lips to her clit, and I started to rub the clit, rapid little to and fro flicking that Carly loved so much. Linda clearly had the same tastes, and writhed and moaned as I sucked on that gorgeous teat and tickled her clit. After several minutes, as I was wondering if she would orgasm, Linda reached for my cock. She pulled at it, tugging it towards her groin.

"Make love to me, Luke," she moaned, "please make love to me."

I suddenly thought about condoms. I lifted my mouth from her nipple.

"I don't have a condom," I blurted.

"It's alright," Linda said, her hand still tugging urgently on my cock, "I am on the pill."

Can this be happening? I thought. Am I going to make love to this gorgeous woman without a condom? I moved over Linda and she parted her legs. Supporting myself on one arm I held my cock, probed between her legs, and felt the ecstasy of my cockhead slipping into her. Linda gasped.

"Go slow, Luke, you're so big!"

My ego surged. I worked into her bit by bit. Linda was tight, and it felt wonderful pushing into her, listening to the little gasps she uttered with each of my thrusts. I leaned on my elbows over her and bent down to kiss her. Her arms wrapped around me as I moved, I pushed further and then I was buried in her up to the hilt.

I lifted my head to look at her. Her face was suffused with desire and pleasure, as if she was on the edge of a sneeze, and I began steady thrusting. I noticed the bright red lipstick she wore -- how had I not seen that before?

"Oh, that feels so good," she sighed, and closed her eyes. Her hips started to move, in perfect step with my thrusts.

As I looked at her I thought of that shy schoolboy who had nervously approached her in the chemist's shop to buy condoms -- never in my wildest dreams could I have imagined that I would end up fucking her. But I was, I was fucking a gorgeous woman and I was loving it!

I was enjoying it too much, and I suddenly felt the ecstasy surging. I had never used her name before, but now it came naturally...

"Linda," I gasped, "I am going to come!"

"Yes," she sighed, "come, Luke, come..."

I was pumping hard and fast, and we looked at each other as I moved faster and harder -- her mouth was open and Linda was panting as if she had run a mile. Her voluptuous breasts were bouncing about on her chest as my thrusts jolted her body. The sight was too erotic for a young boy to bear and I felt the sensation in my cock rising to incredible levels. I was determined to remember this moment -- I was going to come in a woman with no condom, my first time!

I cried out as the first spurt erupted -- oh God it felt wonderful -- I imagined the semen gushing into her -- filling her. Linda grabbed my buttocks and pulled me deep and I stopped thrusting, feeling each exquisite spurt of my ejaculation. I collapsed over her and buried my head in the pillow -- she put a hand on my head, moaning softly.

"Oh yes, oh yes, oh yes," she said, as if she could feel each spurt. Maybe it was the root of my cock throbbing in the mouth of her pussy that she could feel? Slowly my orgasm faded. It was wonderful not having to pull out and hold a condom on -- I could stay in her and enjoy letting my orgasm truly fade away. I knew little of the anatomy inside a woman, and tried to picture my cock inside her - the bulbous head must be bathed in semen, that had pooled in some mysterious inner cavern.

"That was beautiful, Luke," she said.

I moved to my side and Linda moved with me -- my cock almost slipped out, but the tip remained inside her.

"You haven't come," I said, half a statement of fact and half a question -- perhaps she had?

"No, it does not matter," she said, "it was lovely -- you are a wonderful lover!"

My orgasm had been so strong that my cock failed to stay hard as it usually did, and I felt it softening -- the head slipped out.

"I must go to the toilet," Linda said. I later learned that women tend to have a pee soon after sex, which minimises the chance of bladder infections, but at that time I was clueless. Linda got off the bed and took one step for the door before gravity took over and my semen started to run out. She quickly put a hand down to cup herself, but she was too late, and a crawling flood of thick white sperm poured down her inner thighs and splattered onto the wooden floor.

"Luke!" she squealed and hastened to the bathroom.

I looked around, and saw a box of tissues on a dressing table. I got up and grabbed a few, and wiped up the semen from the floor. I also dabbed the tip of my cock which was still weeping. I heard the toilet flush, and Linda came back as I was wiping myself.

"My goodness, Luke, there was so much!"

Linda was smiling, which was a relief. She picked up her bra and panties and put them back on. It was a shame to see those gorgeous breasts covered up, but even in a bra, they looked phenomenal. I took that as a signal that there was not going to be any more sex. She lay on the bed again and patted the bed next to her -- I lay down beside her.

"You must think I am dreadful," she said. "An older woman seducing a young boy?"

"Dreadful? Not a chance, you are amazing!" I replied. I looked at her left hand and noticed once more that there was no ring. I had to ask.

"My Mum said you were 'Mrs' Paxton," I asked, "where is Mr Paxton?"

It was a bit of a presumptuous question, but very important.

"I am divorced," she said, "don't worry, there won't be an angry husband bursting in on us."

"I am sorry," I said.

"Don't be sorry," Linda said, "he cheated on me - with several women."

"He must be crazy," I said, "you are gorgeous."

"You're sweet," Linda said, and gave me a kiss.

"Luke, I hope you can be discreet about our little -- meeting," she said. "It's a small town, and we don't want the Rotary Club or anyone else knowing."

"Of course," I said, "imagine what my friends would say if they knew!"

In a way I would love them to know -- nerdy Luke having sex with a beautiful older woman -- I would be the envy of every boy in the school.

"Thank you," Linda said, "I was sure you would understand."

She kissed me on the forehead.

"I don't want to rush you, Luke, you have been so lovely, but I am going out later tonight and I need to do some things."

"No - sure," I said, and got off the bed and started dressing. Linda put a dressing gown on. We left the bedroom and I collected my electronic equipment. Linda paused at a bureau and appeared to be writing on a piece of paper. As we walked to the door she gave me another kiss.

"How much do I owe you for fixing the stereo?" she asked.

"Oh nothing," I said, "it was easy."

"Nonsense," Linda said, "you put that little glass thing in, take this."

She pressed £20 into my hand.

"And take this as well," she said and gave me a slip of paper. It had a phone number on it.

"Give me a ring if you want to come round and... you know."

I tucked the money and phone number in my pocket.

"Thank you," I said, "that would be great."

Great? That was the understatement of the year. A gorgeous sexy woman had given me her phone number -- clearly, more sex was on offer!

I rode my bike home slowly. I should have felt guilty being unfaithful to Carly, but the afternoon with Linda had been so spectacular -- I could not dispel images of those voluptuous breasts from my mind, the feel of that big nipple as I suckled on it, and the delight of ejaculating with total abandon into that warm and receptive body.

Everything in the garden, as they say, was rosy!

A couple more weeks went by, the holiday ended and I was back at school. I still had heard nothing from Carly. I was now convinced that our relationship was over, and I concentrated on my schoolwork. My grades picked up and It looked like I should have no difficulty doing well enough in the exams to get to university.

I thought about Mrs Paxton frequently, and although she had given me her phone number, I did not call her. One reason was that I really could not think of what I would say. I could hardly say, "Is it OK if I come around for sex?"

Then luck came my way -- my mother developed a very painful knee. It was a problem she had had a few times before, so she phoned the doctor who agreed to write a prescription for some strong painkillers. Mum asked me if I would pick the prescription up from the doctor and get the drugs from the chemist. That would give me the perfect excuse to see Linda again, and maybe another liaison could be agreed upon. After school, I rode my bike to the doctor's surgery, picked up the prescription and went to the chemist. Marvellous -- Linda was the only one serving. I approached her with the prescription in my hand.

"Luke," she said, "I was expecting you to call me."

I gave an excuse about being very busy with schoolwork, handed her the prescription, and explained the problem with my Mum's knee. Linda told me that the pharmacist had popped out but would be back soon, and the prescription would be ready in about thirty minutes. I said I would go to Angelo's for a Coke, and come back for it. Linda confirmed that that would be OK, and as I turned to leave she took hold of my hand.

"I've had an exhausting day at work, Luke. It would be lovely to catch up with you. Why don't you come round to my house at about four? That's when I finish here."

"Yes, that would be great," I said.

I had a Coke and a bun at Angelo's and went back for the drugs. The pharmacist was nearby, but as Linda handed me the package she confirmed the plan.

"I'll see you at four?" she said softly so the pharmacist could not hear.

"Yes," I said. Wild horses would not stop me from going.

I took the pills home for my Mum, and did a spot of homework. Just after three o'clock, I took a shower. I was civilised enough to know that women prefer clean men! I put on clean underpants and clothes. I think my Mum was puzzled. I was not known for my hygiene, and showering in the afternoon was a bit out of the usual.

I arrived at Linda's house just as she was pulling into the drive in her car. She told me to sit on the veranda and that she would bring some drinks. I sat on the sofa seat, and after a few minutes, Linda appeared, placed the drinks on a small table, and sat beside me on the sofa. She was in her work clothes, with the black skirt and white blouse, with the 'Linda Paxton' name badge pinned to it. She wore black stockings on her legs, and black shoes that had quite high heels. At our previous meeting, she did not have nail varnish on, but now she had the bright red lacquered nails that I had first noticed when l had bought the condoms. There was also bright red lipstick on her mouth. Linda was very sophisticated for our little town, and I don't think I ever saw other women dressing so stylishly.

"Have you heard from Carly?" she asked.

I told her of the total lack of contact - the last time I had talked to her about Carly I had got very upset. This time seemed different. I still missed Carly, but thinking about her no longer propelled me into depression.

When we had finished our drinks Linda took my hand.

"Let's go inside," she said.

As before we went straight through to her bedroom. Linda kicked off her shoes, stepped towards me and kissed me. I put my arms around her, pulling her breasts against me, and returned the kiss. She wore the same perfume -- it was a wonderful aphrodisiac, and my cock surged as I inhaled it. But then, perhaps it was the feel of her breasts against my chest...

Linda stepped back and began unbuttoning her blouse.

"Get undressed, Luke," she said. It was clear that Linda wanted to get straight to it.

I stripped naked and stood watching as she undid her skirt. She wore a black suspender belt to hold up her stockings. It looked so sexy, and I rather hoped she might leave it on, but off it came. The last item to be removed was her bra, and those gorgeous breasts were free. By now my cock was at full erection.

Linda came closer and we kissed, and I felt the tip of my cock against her stomach. I pulled her closer and felt the delicious contact of her big nipples against my chest.

Still holding her, I guided us to the bed and we fell onto it. I felt quite masterful. The first time I had let Linda set the pace; this time I wanted to take charge. I stopped kissing her mouth and moved lower, kissing her neck, her shoulder and then down over the bountiful swell of her left breast. I reached the nipple and sucked on it, then transferred my attention to the right. Both nipples puckered as they were touched, and it was wonderful.

I reached between Linda's legs, and dipped a finger between her lips -- she was already very wet and I moved up to touch her clit. I had only been able to touch it briefly the last time, but I was curious -- it had felt so big I wanted to see it properly. I ran my tongue over her stomach, leaving a little damp trail. My tongue touched her pubic hair, but I did not stop there.

"Oh, Luke!" she exclaimed, as my mouth touched her pussy. The aroma was intoxicating and I wanted more. I moved to lie between her legs -- she seemed shy, and I put my hands on her thighs, encouraging her to spread her legs wider.