Lukey-Boy Pt. 02

Story Info
Lucas discovers the joy of receiving anal humiliation.
4.8k words
4.59
23.7k
14

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/25/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tyrnavos
Tyrnavos
94 Followers

Part 2: Lucas is surprised

'Crimson!' Carla gasped.

'Stop, Lukey, stop!' said Gerry urgently, letting go of Lucas's erection, which sprang up and away from Carla's face, flicking precum from its tip. 'That's our safe word. Are you OK, cunty?'

Lucas knelt back on his heels.

'I'm so sorry,' said Carla. 'It's amazing when you push my limits, but a living penis in my mouth...'

'I got carried away,' said Gerry, regretfully. She was still sitting astride Carla's stomach, and leaned forward to look with concern into her friend's face. 'I'm so sorry. Lukey, untie her.' Lucas shuffled back on his knees until he could undo the red rope binding Carla's wrists.

'It was a big kinky thrill up to then,' said Carla.

'Really? Honestly? Only now I think about it - I mean, making someone suck a strapon is one thing, but an actual cock... And it's not like our strapons are even very realistic.'

Carla smiled kindly. 'Right up till the end, I was more humiliated than I've ever been in my entire life. It was incredible. Let's just carry on, shall we?'

'To be honest, after what just happened I feel like I need to change direction for a bit,' Gerry said. 'Still, I promise I'll really bend your limits again before we finish, yeah?'

Carla grinned. 'Whatever pleases you, Ms M.'

Lucas cleared his throat and said, 'What's a strapon?'

But Gerry and Carla only laughed knowingly. Gerry said, 'OK, let's get back to the game. One, two, three, go.'

'Please, Ms M,' Carla said immediately, 'Cock-slave flicked precum on me.'

'He did! I can see a big drop on your forehead. Disgusting! Boy, did I give you permission to splurge cock-drool onto my precious slave?'

Lucas was beginning to get the hang of things. He replied in a pleading tone, 'Please Ms M, I'm sorry. I couldn't help it, Ms M.'

Gerry got up briskly and, standing astride Carla, frowned down into Lucas's upturned, apologetic face. A damp patch had appeared at the crotch of her swimsuit. 'I see,' she sneered. 'Apparently the boy can't help it.'

'You see, Ms M, when my cock's been hard and then it wilts a bit - I think it's with it being so dreadfully big, it holds such an awful lot of precum -'

'Silence! No excuses, slave! You have added to your crime of peeping and you will now pay the price.'

Lucas let himself soak up the full force of Gerry's scorn, and as he did so, a new and mysterious thrill flooded his genitals and spread to his whole body.

'You will start by cleaning up my cunt-slave. Bend over her face.'

Lucas shuffled into place on hands and knees.

'Not like that! Really get your head down! And stick out your tongue.' Gerry stepped to the side, bent, and peered at Lucas's face. 'Stick it out further! As far as it'll go. And stick your slave arse up in the air. That's better! Stay like that.'

Lucas was now resting on his knees and forearms on the smooth Victorian tiles, his tongue a few centimetres from the glistening bead that decorated Carla's brow. He held this undignified position while Gerry went to the tool chest. Rummaging noises followed.

'Cunt-slave, grab onto his upper arms and hold him there. We can't have the filthy wimp trying to escape his punishment.'

Carla's hands locked onto Lucas's upper arms.

When Gerry returned from the tool chest she asked, 'Remind me. Why are you my slave, you disgusting prick of a boy?'

Lucas dutifully kept his tongue sticking out. 'Becauthe I thpied on you, Mth M.'

'Speak clearly! For not speaking clearly, one stroke of my beautiful flogger.' Gerry moved to kneel beside him, and thrust something in front of his eyes. 'This,' she said, 'is my slave-flogger.' She was holding the flogger by its handle, its thirty or so black and red leather flogging-strips folded back into her palm. The handle was wholly encased in elaborately-woven black leather lacing - more of Carla's handiwork, Lucas guessed.

Gerry stood up and took a step out of his view. The strips of the flogger hissed through the air. There was a sharp slap like an audible sting. But the pain was nothing compared to the deep, thrilling sense of subordination that it brought.

'And what happened to your dick when you spied on us, slave?'

'It got hard, Ms M.'

'How dare you not keep your tongue out!' The flogger swung down smartly again. 'So! You will make amends for your crimes by cleaning that precum off my beautiful cunt-slave. Lick it up at once, and swallow it!'

Lucas felt great reluctance to lap up his precum. He looked down hesitantly at Carla's tanned, mature face, attractive even when upside-down, at her brown eyes and secretive smile, and at the liquid in the centre of her brow.

Next moment Gerry's hand gripped the back of his neck and forced his head down, crushing his tongue against Carla's forehead. He wiped his tongue across the salty precum and felt a delicious sense of abasement. Gerry was kneeling beside him, watching. 'Now kiss the damp patch!' He did so.

Gerry yanked his head up by the hair.

'And did you rub your dick while you spied on us?'

'Please, Ms M, I couldn't help it, you're so beautiful.'

'That does it! Hold your arse-cheeks open, slave.'

A few seconds later Lucas felt the strips of the flogger flat against his exposed anus. Then they were drawn upwards in the cleft between his buttocks. There was an unfamiliar sensation in his anus as the strips slid over it, a warm tingling.

Slap! Gerry was an expert flogger. The stroke fell precisely between his buttocks, the strips curling round so that he smarted from his anus to the back of his testicles.

His head was pulled up by the hair again. 'And did you cum while you were looking at us?'

Lucas had always lain down on his bed while he brought himself to a climax, but he knew what Gerry wanted to hear, so he said, 'I - I did, Ms M,' and waited, quivering inwardly.

'For that you will pay the ultimate price! Stay exactly like that, prick.'

After a moment, more rattles and thumps came from the tool chest. Lucas tingled to his core.

Now Gerry was standing next to him. Lucas felt something small, firm and damp on his rear, just above his left hand. It moved erratically to the right.

'What do you think I'm doing, prick?'

'Writing with a marker, Ms M.'

'Clever boy,' Gerry sneered. 'And do you know what I've just written?'

'No, Ms M.'

'I've written "Ms M's whore". Because you are going to be my whore as well as my slave. Do you want to know what that means?'

'No, Ms M.'

'You used us. Wanking when you spied on us, that was using us. So to balance things up, you are going to be used. And a whore's holes get used. See?'

'Not really, Ms M.'

'You soon will. Just keep your face over the other slave's face so she can see you properly.'

Lucas had no choice about this, with his arms still trapped by Carla's iron grip.

'Keep your arse up. That's right.'

Next moment something smooth, cold, rubbery and extremely slippery was teasing his anus.

Gerry said, 'Don't resist, whore.' A moment later the smooth thing was being pressed into his anal opening. He was being invaded: to his shock, the smooth thing slid right in, past his anal sphincter and entered his rectum, and he felt a slimmer extension of it occupying his anal passage. A flat base stopped it going further.

'How's he taking the butt plug, cunt-slave?' Gerry asked.

'He's really surprised, Ms M.'

'It went in easy. I should've used a bigger one. It's only the old pearly-white one.'

Lucas had relaxed, drooping his head and panting gently.

'Whore-boy, you dropped your head without permission!' said Gerry. 'That means more punishment. I'm going to fuck you with the plug.'

'Please, Ms M, I will keep my head up in future.'

'Too late, you nasty little slag.'

The plug was well lubricated. It made wet noises as Gerry pulled it out and pushed it in again, and again and again.

'Ms M, he looks surprised every time you push it in,' Carla reported.

The tempo of the wet noises increased. Gerry said, 'It's going in and out dead smooth now.'

'He's dribbled from his mouth on me,' Carla reported.

'Filthy boy! He needs teaching a properly cruel lesson.' Gerry paused the rhythmic penetration of Lucas's anus. A gloopy noise followed. 'OK, I've lubed the purple plug. Let's see how big a whore you are, boy.'

'Wow!' said Carla theatrically. 'The Purple Slut-Stretcher!'

'Please...' said Lucas.

'Yes, you disgusting peeper?'

'Please don't hurt me too much.'

Both women laughed.

Gerry said, 'Oh, but I will hurt you as much as I think you deserve, which is rather a lot.'

He felt the small plug withdrawn. Then something distinctly larger was being pressed against his orifice.

'Listen, whore-boy, tell your arsehole to admit defeat. If you fight it, it's going to hurt more. '

Lucas did his best to relax his anus, but as the plug progressed progressed he endured a forceful stretching sensation - which gave him an exquisite sense of subjugation.

'How's the disgusting whore doing?' Gerry asked.

'His revolting whore eyes are screwed up and his whore mouth is hanging open, Ms M, but he's not actually crying with pain.'

'That's because I'm going slow. Understand, prick-slave-whore? This is what your owner's mercy feels like.'

Lucas gasped out out, 'Thank you, Ms M.'

'Oh, it's a pleasure,' Gerry chuckled. A moment later she announced triumphantly, 'It's gone in! Already.' She sounded genuinely surprised.

Lucas was panting heavily.

Gerry got down on one knee beside Lucas, lifted his head by the hair, and said, 'How does it feel to be screwed in your whore-hole, whore?'

'It sort of felt all wrong going in, Ms M, and now it feels terribly degrading.'

'Oh you poor whore,' Gerry said mockingly. 'Don't you like being stretched? All you men say you like a tight pussy. Now you know what it feels like for the woman.' She let go of his head. 'Talking of pussies, mine is giving me more lovely punishment ideas. I will now kindly permit you both to stand up.'

Lucas hastily rubbed his knees as he stood up. The tiled floor was very hard. And the change of position caused the butt plug to set off twinges of pleasure and pain so mingled as to be indistinguishable.

'Pretty Carly cuntygirl, stand next to me. You, disgusting prick-boy whore, stand against your column again.'

Gerry put her arm around Carla's shoulders and looked Lucas up and down as he stood against the column. She frowned. 'Cunt-slave, what do we think of his dick?'

'It's way too stiff and way, way too big,' Carla replied promptly.

Lucas's penis immediately bobbed up even more assertively, its head emerging a dull red-purple from his foreskin, a bead of precum winking on its hole, and the veins standing out like ivy-stems embracing a tree trunk.

'Do we think it's evil?' Gerry asked.

'Evil and nasty.'

'Right. Evil and nasty. And obscene. Prick-boy, back up tight against the column and stick your nasty hands right up high.'

When Lucas raised his hands they encountered two ornamental cast-iron brackets for hanging baskets, jutting at an angle to left and right.

'Hold onto those bracketty things, prick. Cuntygirl, tie his wrists to them with the rope.' The red rope was still lying loose on the floor.

As she was binding his wrists to the florid curls of the brackets, Carla had to stand on tiptoe very close to Lucas. Her nipples almost brushed his chest, and for a moment his penis-head touched her just above her navel. Carla took a quarter-step back. But the next moment the flogger whipped hard across Carla's rear - still striped and smarting from the dragon's tongue - and she gave a small yelp and jumped forward, and came fully against Lucas's body.

Gerry sneered. 'Cunt-slave! Changed your mind about dicks, have you? Want some precum on your belly? Like to press your tits against a manly chest?' Carla tried to step away again, but another fierce swipe of the flogger descended. 'Don't pretend you don't like it! Stand tight against him while you finish the tying.' Carla whimpered, but obeyed.

Lucas could feel Carla's breath on his ear, and that alone would have been enough to excite him. The pressure of her soft belly against his penis, and her breasts rubbing his chest, was joyous, but it made his penis-head scream for stimulation.

When his hands were secured, Gerry said, 'Cunt-slave, get down and crawl backwards to me. That's right. I need to sit down.'

Gerry settled herself astride Carla's pelvis, facing Lucas. 'Nice upholstery,' she remarked. 'Squishy. But I'm a bit hot.' She writhed each arm in turn out of the arm-holes of her swimsuit, and rolled it down to her waist, revealing a pair of small-to-medium-sized, notably pert breasts. Her nipples were a rich dark brown, and large in proportion to her breasts.

'What do you think of these, Lukey-boy?' she asked conversationally, pinching her nipples to hardness. 'Perfect, aren't they? Bet you'd like to play with my tits. Or are they a bit small for you? Would you prefer mine or cunt-slave's? B-cup or E-cup?' She fixed her dark eyes enquiringly on Lucas's face. 'But hers are floppier than mine. Which is best, quality or quantity? Quan-titty, ho ho.'

In his confusion, the question struck Lucas dumb. He was sure there was a right answer, but all he could utter was a dry-mouthed, 'Well...'

'I like them big myself. Carla's suit me fine. If she wants to drive me nuts, she puts on this red bra she's got that's just a bit too small so she bulges out. But am I right? Or am I a bit vulgar?'

'Oh no, you're not vulgar, Ms M,' Lucas croaked.

'So!' Gerry exclaimed, scowling. 'I deduce that you prefer hers. That is the wrong answer!'

'No, no, Ms M, I didn't mean -'

'Silence! What a lot of punishment you are storing up for yourself.'

Lucas hung his head, while his penis bobbed in the opposite direction.

Gerry grabbed Carla's hair and pulled, so that Carla was looking squarely at Lucas.

'Cunt-slave, look at that big dick of his. What can you say about it now?'

'It looks like it's disrespecting us, Ms M,' Carla replied. 'Arrogant.'

'Arrogant! What a good description. So how are we going to humble it?'

Carla seemed nonplussed. She said, 'Don't they put them in cages or something?'

'Fool! Do you think I keep cock-cages hidden in the tool chest? What would I want with them? Crawl to the tool chest, cunt-slave, and get the black rope.'

'Yes, Ms M.' Carla crawled to the chest bearing Gerry, who raised her knees and clasped them in her arms to keep her feet off the floor. Her ankles gripped Carla's lower ribs. 'I've found it, Ms M,' Carla declared moments later. In her left hand she held up a neat hank of black cotton rope.

'Crawl to the boy.'

'Yes, Ms M.'

'Woah, pony.' Gerry dismounted Carla. 'Now, wind a few turns of rope around him. Where his whole disgusting caboodle is fixed to his body. Leave some rope hanging down each side.'

'Here, Ms M?' Carla pointed to the root of Lucas's genitals. Precum hung in a long spider's thread from his penis.

'Yes. Obviously.'

Carla had a look of fascinated revulsion on her face, like someone forced to handle a toad. She wrapped the rope around the root of Lucas's genitals. 'Ms M, how tight should I do it?'

Gerry scratched her head. 'I dunno, to be honest. Pretty tight. But don't use all your strength. You're so beautifully strong. He can say "crimson" if it's too tight.'

Lucas panted heavily as he watched Carla's deft hands bind him tightly, but said nothing.

'I've done it, Ms M,' said Carla.

'Right. Tie it off.'

'Ms M, there's lots of rope left over.'

'Good. Now I think maybe, a turn or two of rope round above his balls. Where they hang off him. That's the sort of thing they do with balls, apparently. A gay bloke told me once. Apparently it gives subby males the right sort of pain.' Gerry was watching Carla's movements. 'That's the idea. Maybe another turn. Brilliant. OK, tie a knot.'

The binding drew a whimper out of Lukey.

'Ms M,' said Carla, 'I've got precum on my wrists.'

'So make him lick it off, of course. Stick out your tongue, prick.'

Carla stood up and wiped her wrists across Lucas's tongue. Then she stepped away and looked at Gerry to see whether she approved of her handiwork.

Lucas's testicles appeared very distinctly in his tight-stretched scrotum, which had turned red. His penis too was distinctly red, and twitched slightly with his pulse.

'Wow,' said Gerry. 'That's got to be uncomfortable. How does it feel, slave?'

'Please, Ms M,' said Lucas, 'it feels bad and sort of good at the same time.'

'Sort of good! I don't like that at all. Cunt-slave, pick up the flogger.' The flogger was on the floor by the sofa. 'I'm feeling lazy.' Gerry sat down on the wicker sofa, which creaked under her as if it too was being tormented. 'Right. Stand to one side of him so I can see. OK. Now give his silly man-nipples a few whacks.'

Carla frowned at Lucas's nipples, then delivered a flick. Lucas drew a sharp breath.

'Now the other one.'

Another flick.

'One more each side.'

Flick. Flick. Lucas's nipples stood out pertly. A band of skin across his chest blushed pink.

'OK, now his cock.'

Lucas let out a long, shuddering groan. 'Please, Ms M...'

'Is the poor slutty pricky boy scared?' Gerry mocked. 'Can't take his punishment? Oh dear. Cunt-slave, give it a whack.'

Carla was plainly conscious of her strength. She swiped the strands of the flogger rather cautiously across Lucas's jutting member. It bobbed, and Lucas grunted, 'Ungh.'

'Nice,' Gerry sneered, 'only, I didn't tell you to be gentle with him, did I, slave? Now do it properly.'

Carla started to work more vigorously with the flogger, swiping across Lucas's erection from left and right while he panted and grunted loudly in response. Accidental swipes across his testicles drew a louder 'uhh!' His gaze was fixed on Carla's breasts, which swung, bounced and shook heavily.

Gerry sat back and watched this at her leisure, until she announced, 'Kitty needs some attention. Cunt-slave, you can stop now.' She wriggled her bottom to the edge of the wicker sofa and pushed her swimsuit down and off her legs, then sat back, completely naked.

Carla let her flogging arm drop and stepped back from Lucas.

'Whore, what do you say?'

Lucas stammered out, 'Th - thank you, Ms M,' his face flushing to match his chest and genitals. His mind was a chaos of pleasurable torment, thrilling humiliation, and simple elation at having the attention of two attractive women.

He stared at the pudenda that Gerry had revealed, and saw a neat triangle of black curly hair, trimmed short enough to hint at the pale skin beneath, yet long enough to allow spiral curls to form. Her outer vaginal lips were plump, a little dusky, and separated by shy coral-pink inner lips peeping out.

'Cunt-slave, untie his hands,' Gerry ordered. When Carla had done this and stood aside, Gerry looked Lucas up and down with eyes narrowed. One finger traced a spiral path amongst her black pubic curls. Then she seemed to make up her mind.

'OK, boy-whore, down on your hands and knees.' Lucas dropped to the floor. 'Good boy. I'm going to use you as a sex toy.'

'Oh!' Carla exclaimed, with genuine shock. 'But Ms M, I thought I was your only real-live sex toy.'

'Dear me,' said Gerry. 'I was just about to change my mind and use you instead. But you dared to complain, so now I won't.'

'But Ms M...,' Carla whined.

'It sounds to me as though this is just the punishment you need. You will watch while I enjoy the attentions of this fine cocky young athlete. However, his punishment isn't over, so go and put on a you-know-what. The black bumpy one ought to do nicely. Whore-boy, crawl to me like a naughty puppy.' She spread her thighs, resting her palms on her knees. Her rear was still perched at the edge of the sofa. 'Because I've always thought you were like a puppy, haven't I?'

Tyrnavos
Tyrnavos
94 Followers
12