Lukey-Boy Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lucas crawled, his bound cock and balls bouncing and swinging beneath him, the large purple disc-shaped base of the butt-plug visible where it forced his buttock-crack open. As soon as he came within reach Gerry leaned forward, seized his nose and drew him into position a foot or so from her vagina. Meanwhile Carla was delving into the tool chest.

'Now, puppy-boy, you know puppies like to lick things. Don't you?'

'Yes, Ms M.'

'Would you like to lick my nice wet kitty-slit?'

Lucas gulped. 'Yes please, Ms M.' Her inner lips glistened invitingly and an enticing aroma haunted the air.

'Only very submissive puppy-whores get to lick their owner. Ones who show they're the lowest of the low. Are you ready to be that?'

'Yes please, Ms M,' Lucas panted. 'Please, how will you make me the lowest of the low?'

But Gerry only put a hand on each side of his head and held it firmly, tilting it up so that she could look squarely into his face. She studied it with an amused twist to her full, dark lips.

'Hurry up, cunty. Let's see if we've got a proper little bitch-pup boy here.'

'Nearly ready,' said Carla. Those wet squelchy noises lubricating could be heard again.

'Spread your knees a bit, whore.'

Lucas obeyed, gazing ardently at Gerry's face.

He was aware that Carla had moved behind him. He felt a hand on his left buttock. The plug in his anus was being withdrawn. There was a sense of being stretched as it came out, but overall the feeling was pleasant - his anal muscles had relaxed with the plug in. Gerry was still studying his face with her amused smile, and he basked in her attention.

It seemed as though another plug was being rubbed across the anal opening. Like the last one, it was firm, but with a yielding surface, and very slippery. Then its head was against the opening. Strong hands were on each side of his pelvis.

Gerry put out the tip of her tongue to moisten her lips.

This new thing was being pressed slowly but forcibly into him. Carla was more brutal than Gerry: she held his pelvis as if her hands were the jaws of mechanical digger, and she was driving the thing relentlessly into him even though it was somewhat stouter than the 'Slut Stretcher'. He expected a narrow shaft to give him relief behind the head, but it turned out that the shaft was almost as thick as the head, and it was not a simple cylinder but was equipped with fat rings. One ring seemed to follow another through his anal muscle in an endless procession.

Gerry was still watching his face. Her smile broadened as she saw his appalled expression.

The invasion continued. Gerry sneered, 'You might have thought you were properly fucked with the plugs, but no. Now you are going to be truly fucked. My big strong Carla is mastering your whore-hole and you're going to surrender to her full-size fucktool like a good boy-bitch.'

The invading tool halted only when Carla's hips and thighs were against his buttocks. Lucas felt an ecstasy of humiliation.

'Cunt-slave, stop there a minute. Let his arse get used to the thickness. Whore, you're finding out what a strap-on is.' Gerry dribbled a long drip of spit onto the tip of his nose, then chased it with her finger down between his nostrils, across his upper lip and into his mouth, and pushed it in. 'Drink my spit, whore,' she sneered.

Next Gerry gripped him by his upper arms just below his armpits, and pulled him slowly towards her. He slid along the length of the strap-on until its bulbous head reached his sphincter muscle again. His face was millimetres from Gerry's pubic hair. Then she pushed him in the opposite direction till he was against Carla's pelvis once more. Gerry continued to draw him back and forth, smiling tauntingly down at him. His anus relaxed further.

'My, my. Now the eager young whore is fucking himself on the strap-on. You like being a whore, don't you, boy?'

Lucas whined, 'I like being your whore, Ms M.'

'Nice feelings in your fuck-hole, yes?'

'Yes, Ms M.'

'I bet you never even knew you had a fuck-hole, poor innocent boy.' Gerry smiled tauntingly. 'Now I've made you my total whore, boy, you can use your long puppy tongue to taste some of my honey.' And she seized his head and pressed his mouth to her wet slit.

Carla whispered, 'Oh God.'

The binding of Lucas's genitals had ensured that his erection could not subside, but now an extra surge of arousal made it feel as though it had grown another inch or two.

'Find my clit, puppy,' Gerry ordered, lifting Lucas's head slightly. 'Higher. Higher with the tongue.' Lucas found a firm, rounded bead of tissue under his tongue. 'That's right. That's a good puppy-boy. Now lick that.'

Meanwhile Carla still held Lucas in a machine-like grip. Gerry said, 'Cunt-slave, get moving. I order you to give my whore's whore-hole a thorough screwing.'

Carla said piteously, 'But I don't like men, Ms M, and I don't like seeing one lick my mistress's lady-parts.'

'Silence! That means more punishment later. Just do as I say.'

Carla started to swing her hips backwards and forwards to a long, slow rhythm.

With his head gripped in the hands of one woman and his hips by another, the strap-on's length sliding in and out of him, his genitals in the rope's tight grip, and with a woman's sexual slit under his mouth, Lucas became lost in erotic ecstasy.

'That's the way,' said Gerry. She was starting to pant. 'Now suck my clit.' Lucas sealed his lips around her clitoris and sucked, tentatively. 'Harder, my puppy-boy. Yes. Mm, yes. And now rub hard with your long puppy tongue.' She was squirming her pelvis a little against his mouth. 'Mm. Good boy. Good innocent boy.' Her fingers were twisting his hair against his scalp.

Lucas could feel increasing power in Carla's thrusts. She was moving faster, abandoning her revulsion as she dug her fingers into him like claws and drove into his anus so firmly that the strapon seemed to have grown to match his penis.

Lucas longed to please Gerry, and sensed from her breathing, her squirming, and her little gasps of pleasure, that he might be succeeding.

Gerry had stopped talking. A series of little gasps - oh - oh - oh - escaped her. And then suddenly she was bucking her crotch forward against his face, again and again. She had gone silent. His trance was broken. Had he done something wrong? He had better keep licking. Then came loud, panting breaths. 'Huh... huh...huhh. Nguhh!' These sounds died away to silence again, and Gerry stopped moving.

Carla slowed her thrusts to a standstill, then withdrew the strapon, rather gently.

Gerry pulled Lucas's head away from her crotch and grinned down at him. 'Well done, Lukey. You were pretty good, for a boy.' She laughed. 'And now you look all confused, with my cunt-juice all round your pretty mouth. You made me cum! Do you understand?'

'Oh.'

He had made a woman cum! A sense of achievement blossomed within him. This was as good as when he'd won the All-Schools Freestyle - better, really, because it was more of a life skill.

Gerry slumped against the back of the sofa and spoke to Carla. 'Now, cunt-slave, you may whip the strap-on harness off your feminine curves. Oh, and untie his manly junk. Then wipe the lube off his arse, that'll be lovely and humiliating for you. There's tissues somewhere around - under the sofa? When you've done all that, fetch me a nice cold glass of white wine.'

In the next and final episode: young Lucas's reward stretches Carla's limits to the limit.

12