Lukey-Boy Pt. 03

Story Info
Lukey's orgasm brings ultimate degradation to Carla.
4k words
4.58
15.8k
11

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/25/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tyrnavos
Tyrnavos
94 Followers

Part 3: Lukey's reward is Carla's ultimate punishment

As soon as Carla had left the room, Gerry said, 'Get up and stand in your slave-place by the column.'

Lucas leaned against the iron column, which had a welcome coolness.

'OK, so Carla's loving it,' Gerry explained. 'Making her watch while I get licked by a man, it's super-extreme humiliating, which she likes, as you may have noticed. But I don't want her to start worrying I'm getting a serious taste for men, so just stay over there and wait for orders.'

She got up from the wicker sofa and ran her fingers over her buttocks, and chuckled. 'I've got embossed all basket-weave.' She turned round to show him. As well as being wicker pattern, the cheeks of her rear were rose-petal pink. 'Do you think that's sexy, boy? Does it make you want to fuck me from behind?'

Lucas gulped. 'Yes, Ms M.'

Gerry twisted her upper body so that she could inspect Lucas. She had a mocking smile. 'Poor boy. You look so desperate. Your cock's standing up all cocky and your face is all yearning and flushed, even though you've had all you're going to get from me. You know, I'm actually finding it weirdly empowering. I suppose it's revenge on all the stupid straight men who've fancied me in the past. Still, go on being good and I'll arrange something nice for you.'

There were three large scatter cushions on the sofa, covered in a faded pattern of life-size pineapples. Gerry placed one in the middle of the sofa, sat on it, and said, 'Oh yummy, here comes my wine.' Carla had re-entered the greenhouse.

After taking the glass from Carla and slurping a mouthful of wine, Gerry said, 'Cunt-slave, kneel in front of me. Sideways on. Head in line with my knees.'

'As you wish, Ms M,' said Carla as she lowered herself to the tiles.

'Good. Now, cock-slave, kneel facing her.'

Lucas knelt.

'You two are going to put on a little show while I discuss with my pussy exactly how to discipline you next. Get closer. Lean your faces together.' Gerry paused for more wine. 'Now stick your tongues out.' A sip of wine. 'Good. Now lick each other's tongues. And don't stop until I say so.'

Carla shuddered and closed her eyes. Lucas eagerly leaned closer until the tip of his tongue touched the top surface of hers. He ran the tip over it.

'OK, Lukey, suck on it.' She took another sip and watched Lucas's lips close around Carla's tongue. 'Yeah, that's quite good. Now both of you rub them together.'

Gerry frowned thoughtfully at them as their tongues writhed over each other. After a few more sips she said, 'I'm getting more out of this than I expected.' Her free hand slid between the tops of her thighs. 'I want to see more wet. Get more saliva on your tongues. That's right. Really slobbery. So it drips off.'

'OK,' she said after enjoying the spectacle for a minute or so. 'Stop now. Cunty, tip your head back and open your mouth. Cocky, dribble some spit in her mouth. A whole lot.' She took an appreciative slurp of wine as she watched them do as ordered. 'Yeah! OK, cunty - now swallow it.'

Carla swallowed, and shuddered again.

Gerry drained her glass. 'Right. On your feet, both of you. Cock-slave, back to your column. Cunty, arrange the cushions and towel on the floor. Like I did for you the other day, right?' She stood up so that Carla could get at all the cushions, but then said, 'No, first get a condom from the tool-chest.'

Gerry caught Lucas's look of surprise. 'We put them on our toys sometimes. Saves a bit of cleaning,' she explained.

An energetic clattering was coming from the toolbox as Carla rummaged through it.

'Get a move on, slag!' Gerry ordered. 'Huh! His dick'll have shrivelled to a cocktail sausage by the time you've found a johnny.' Lucas's penis was losing rigidity and swung freely just below the horizontal.

'I am so, so sorry, Ms M,' said Carla in a tone of grovelling apology. 'They slipped down to the bottom, but I have found some, Ms M.'

'Any coloured ones?'

'Only this pink one.'

'Perfect. Nice and girly. Serve him right for being so male. Kneel down in front of him.'

'Yes, Ms M.'

'Now put the johnny on him.'

The prospect of being handled by an attractive woman made Lucas's penis rise like the jib of a crane.

'But Ms M...' Carla whined, from her position facing Lucas's penis.

'What?'

'Ms M, it's all... alive.'

'Put the condom on his dick, wimp!' said Gerry, so fiercely that her wine sloshed in her glass.

Lucas was now presenting Carla with a rigidly expectant erection. She bit her lower lip as she took the condom from its wrapper - labelled 'Jumbo' - looked twice at the glans presented to her, steeled herself, and managed to pop the condom onto the glans without her hands making direct contact with any part of him.

'Hurry up, bitch, or I'll make you do it with your mouth,' threatened Gerry.

Carla gulped, and quickly rolled the condom down the shaft of Lucas's manhood. Her fingers brushed against the shaft several times. Lucas's breathing became heavy.

'I've done it, Ms M.'

'Let me see.' Gerry stood and took two paces to inspect Lucas's sheathed, jutting, luminously pink sex.

'Hmm,' she said critically, and finished her wine. 'It'll do. Now the cushions and the towel.'

Carla picked up the black towel from the tiles and rolled it neatly, and placed the roll where Gerry pointed. Gerry put her empty glass safely under the sofa and lay down with her head on the towel. Then Lucas had a glimpse of her vagina and a puckered anus, duskily pigmented, as she raised her legs past the vertical, grabbed herself behind the knees, and tilted her pelvis clear of the floor.

Carla knelt down in front of Gerry to place the three cushions in a stack, to prop up Gerry's rear at an angle.

'Stay there, cunt-slave,' said Gerry.

'Thank you for letting me stay here, Ms M,' said Carla, her face a foot or two from Gerry's vagina.

'Now, bitch, would you like to lick me?'

'Yes please, Ms M.'

'My arsehole is nice and clean from being in the water. I think I'll make you start with that.'

Carla immediately dropped onto her forearms and moved her head forward. But Gerry grabbed the hair on top of her head. 'Not so fast, bitch. I'm going to make you pay a high price for the privilege of licking my back door. Take off your bikini bottom.'

The bikini bottom fastened with a bow on either side. Carla tugged on the laces and a moment later the red-orange triangles lay on the tiles.

'Now,' Gerry explained, 'while you lick my arsehole I'm going to let my favourite cock-slave lose his virginity in yours. That's only fair, isn't it, bitch?' She inspected Carla's face with her eyes narrowed. 'Isn't it?'

Carla gulped. 'If you say so, Ms M. But Ms M...'

'What, bitch?'

'Ms M, please don't make me take a man up my arsehole. He's too masculine, and besides, he seems terribly big.'

'He is big. That will be half the fun. For me, I mean. Not so much fun for your arsehole. But it just serves your arsehole right for not learning to take bigger arse toys. I told you I wanted some. How big are you, cock-slave?'

'I'm ten inches long, Ms M.' Some exaggeration seemed in order.

'Whew!' said Gerry. 'Our biggest toy is only eight inches.'

Carla let out a small whine.

'And how thick?'

'I suppose about...,' Lucas looked at his penis, 'at least two inches across, Ms M.'

Carla sounded panic-stricken. 'No, no! Please Ms M. Please! Please let me off being fucked up the arse by an enormous male dick.'

Gerry gave a sneering laugh. 'Oh, I think you want it really. You've always liked anal stretching. What's it all been for, if it wasn't so a nice big man could fill you up?'

'But he might ejaculate in there!'

Gerry snickered. 'He will ejaculate in there. I'm cruel, but not so cruel that I'd stop my favourite cock-slave having a nice cummy up your lovely hot arse. You'll feel him throbbing and pumping... Won't that be nice?'

'But Ms M, having a man's gloop in me, even with a condom -'

'You don't fool me,' Gerry sneered. 'Stop pretending you don't want it. Lukey, lube up your dick. Your incredibly monumental dick that's going to stretch her arsehole so she feels like you're shoving Nelson's Column up there. The lube's in that black plastic bottle.' The bottle of lubricant under the sofa was hard to miss, with its big white letters spelling out 'Best Anal Lube'. 'Slosh on plenty of it, then you can dry your hands on your towel. Never mind if the lube drips. We can always wash it off the floor.' She added, 'Again.'

As Lucas spread the clear, slippery fluid over the condom he felt mingled excitement and anxiety. He had a feeling that he might ejaculate as soon as his penis made its first-ever contact with a woman, and that would spoil the game, as well as making the loss of his virginity a half-baked affair.

He looked at Carla's buttocks, which still bore exciting red stripes from the dragon's tongue. Gerry put her feet on Carla's shoulders and pushed her upper body down onto the tiles, so that the lush ripeness of her rear was blatantly presented to him. He noticed how Carla's flesh was a little uneven-looking and dimpled where it curved into the crack, and there was a definite crease under each cheek.

Gerry said, 'Kneel behind her, cock-slave. Cunt-slave, grab your arse-cheeks and pull them wide so he can get a good look at the target.'

The white flesh of Carla's buttocks swelled between her tanned fingers as she pulled them wide apart. Lucas could see her vaginal lips in shadow below. Above them, her anus presented itself like a pale pink flower. Lucas felt the head of his penis magically drawn to it. He shuffled forward a few inches on his knees.

'Cunt-slave, is he going in?'

'Please Ms M, his dick is kissing my tight arsehole. Please make him stop.'

'Tight, is it?' Gerry sneered. 'Anyone would think you didn't want a hard penis in it. Cock-slave, rub the head of your dick on her back fuckhole and see if it opens up.'

Lucas held his erection around the base, below the lubricant, and manipulated it so that its head rubbed left and right across the clenched anus in front of him, the latex teat on the end of the condom trailing the head and smearing the pucker-lines with glistening lubricant.

After half a minute he reported, 'I can see an opening, Ms M.'

The sneering tone again. 'That proves it, doesn't it, cunt? Your arsehole wants dick. Well, it's going to get all the dick it wants and more. A lot more. Lukey-boy, you may now sodomise my lady slave. But listen, don't be afraid to push hard, but take her dead slow, OK? Seriously.'

Lucas needed no advising to proceed slowly: his genitals felt ready to explode into orgasm on the slightest pretext. Still holding it round the base, he put the tip of his penis to the small hole at the centre of the radial grooves. It seemed impossible that the cudgel of flesh in his hand could enter that hole, but he pushed cautiously and felt a slight yielding, so he pressed harder. The hole spread.

He was about to go into a woman! The thought was so thrilling that he had to halt - he was on the very brink of climax. He closed his eyes and tried to convince himself that this was no different from masturbating. By concentrating on his own movements, keeping the thought of Carla's lavish buttocks and mesmerising anal hole out of his mind, he found that he could push on. He was grateful for the condom, which made the sensation less vivid.

Judging by the pained whines that soon mingled with Carla's breathing, she was suffering, but neither woman suggested that he stop. He pushed Carla's hands aside and grabbed her by her hips so that he could use more force. Her flesh was soft - he sank his fingertips into it. The head of his penis was inside her! It was in a tight hold, but his erection felt like iron and he drove through the grip. Deeper. Now the grip was around his shaft. The danger of ejaculation seemed to be passing. He looked down at her taut anus, the puckering stretched out of it. Centimetre by centimetre he was disappearing into it.

'Is he right in yet, bitch?'

'Not yet, Ms M,' Carla whined piteously. 'Please, his dick seems to go on forever.'

Gerry smacked her lips. 'Mm, kitty likes this. Cock-slave, get right in there and then stop moving, OK? No fucking yet.'

Lucas was perfectly comfortable with this. He wouldn't last long if he fucked Carla now.

A few seconds later Carla said, 'Oh Ms M, I can feel his nasty male balls pressing on me.'

'OK Lukey-boy, keep it still for a bit. How about you have a turn at some verbal humiliation? Tell her how much you like it, maybe.'

Lucas panted out, 'I can feel how much you like it, Carla.'

Carla whined, 'I don't, really I don't.'

'I'd love to keep it up there for a week.'

'Please... no more cock... please.'

'Such a perfect arse for cumming in.'

'No! No cum... no cum...'

Gerry laughed loudly. 'Good boy. Now, hurt her tits.'

Lucas leaned forward to rest along Carla's back. He found Carla's breasts hanging vertically, touching the floor, and cupped them very firmly. Her nipples were already hard. He breathed in her ear, 'I bet you've been keeping your bum cheeks big and soft so men would like fucking them.' Before she could respond he crushed her nipples between his thumbs and the edges of his palms, and twisted everything ferociously. He was rewarded with a hiss of pain.

This seemed to trigger something in Gerry. She dragged Carla's head upwards by the hair. Next moment Carla's mouth was planted firmly on Gerry's anus.

Gerry ordered, 'Now - cock-slave, fuck the bitch.'

Lucas started a cautious pulling-back followed by an equally careful thrust. This turned out to be safe, so he sped up.

'Mm, yeah,' Gerry breathed. 'OK, cunty. Round and round the garden. Good girl.' She glanced at Lucas with a happy smile. 'She's rubbing her tongue on it. Round the outside. Relaxes me.' She swept Carla's brown locks back off her brow. 'You're so beautiful doing my arse.' Gerry closed her eyes and let her head tilt back. 'OK, tongue-scrub it.' She let out a long sigh. 'Mm, yeah. Lukey! Really pound the bitch.'

Lucas straightened his body upright, seized Carla's hips again, and began to work hard. Each time he drove home against her, Carla's rump plumped upwards and outwards under the pressure. Soon every time his hips struck her a clap echoed around the conservatory.

He began to feel as though he was trying to hold back a volcano in his crotch. He managed to force himself to a halt and gasp out, 'Ms M - if I go on I'll cum - I'm sorry.'

Gerry dragged Carla's head up and looked into her face. 'Hear that, bitch? You're about to get a big fat load of man-juice up your arse. Are you grateful, slave?'

Carla whimpered.

'Are you, bitch?'

Carla murmured weakly, 'Yes, Ms M. Thank you, Ms M.'

Gerry commanded, 'Cocky-boy, you may now shoot your load any time.' She pressed Carla's face to her anus again.

Lucas restarted with a few moderate thrusts, but almost at once felt his climax gathering. He gripped the softness of Carla's hips convulsively and for a few seconds went at her rear like a steam-hammer. Gerry pulled Carla's head up again and contemplated her face with a sadistic smile.

Then Lucas was grinding his crotch hard against Carla's rear, groaning, hot pleasure surging in his cock and balls until his semen erupted deep inside her, on and on, spurt after spurt, while his body was flooded with bliss and his mind was eclipsed by ecstasy.

As Lucas's breathing slowly returned to normal, his shoulders slumped and his mind cleared, Gerry asked Carla, 'How do you feel, bitch?'

'I feel humiliated, Ms M,' she said in a small voice. 'It's very, very beautiful.'

'Good. But I've thought of something to make it even worse.'

'Ohh...,' Carla breathed.

'Lukey, pull your cock out of her arse.'

'Yes, Ms M.' Lucas started withdrawing his penis, but paused. 'Ms M, the condom is staying behind a bit.'

Gerry frowned. 'This doesn't happen with a strap-on.'

'I've started going soft, Ms M.'

'This is why men are so useless compared to dildos. Well, pull the condom out.'

'Yes, Ms M.' A moment later, 'It's out, Ms M. I think people tie a knot in them. Should I do that?'

'No. Is there a lot of cum in it?'

Lucas let the condom dangle from his fingers, tip hanging downwards, and held it up to scrutinise it. With a touch of surprise he said, 'There does seem to be even more than usual, Ms M. My orgasm went on a long time.'

'You young stud, you! Now, look at her arsehole. It's open, right?'

Lucas parted Carla's buttocks again, with the condom dangling from his right hand and dripping lubricant, and exposed a hole which was dark pink at the edges. 'Yes, Ms M.'

'Great. Get a butt plug from the chest. No, wait. Drape the johnny between her arse-cheeks. Don't let any of your sperm run out. Drape it right across her rear fuckhole and leave it there. That's pretty disgusting, right?'

'I hear and obey, Ms M.'

Not having been told to stand, Lucas shuffled over to the tool chest on his knees to fetch the butt-plug, his penis dripping a trail of little semen-puddles across the tiles.

He had a clear idea of the shape of a butt plug. 'Which one, Ms M?' There were a few of them, each in a clear plastic bag with a zip top.

'Oh, any one that looks like it'll pop in easy but plug her up OK.'

Lucas chose a sizeable fuchsia one and shuffled back to Carla's rear with it in its bag.

'Lovely. Put the plug down a moment. Now for the good bit.' Gerry smacked her lips. 'Empty that johnny into the bitch's arsehole.'

Carla whimpered a loud 'No!' and a huge shudder passed through her whole body. But she dropped her face to the floor and placed her hands on her buttocks to spread them, angling her pelvis so that her anus faced as much as possible upwards, to receive the condom's plentiful contents - all the time murmuring, 'Please no, please no, please no...' Lucas pressed the condom's circular opening over the hole in front of him and held its length up to encourage his semen into it. Then - feeling he was beginning to get the hang of all this - he squeezed out every drop.

'Please Ms M,' said Lucas, 'what do I do with the condom now?'

Gerry was holding Carla's head up by the hair to enjoy the suffering on her face. 'There's tissues somewhere here,' she said, without looking up. 'Wrap it up. Then lube the plug and plug her. And wipe your hands.'

Lucas glanced around and saw the box of tissues on a white Victorian-style cast metal table at the end of the sofa.

When he came to plug Carla, he noticed a stray dribble of semen beside her anus. This he chased in with the tip of the plug. He then pumped the plug in and out of her a few times for his own entertainment, his penis awakening a little as he did so, before pushing the plug finally into place.

Gerry began to taunt Carla. 'How d'you like that, bitch? How d'you like being my cum-filled cum bucket?'

'Oh Ms M, I never knew I could feel so degraded.'

'Mm. The great Ms M knows how to mistreat her slaves.' She went on tauntingly, 'You know, isn't it interesting? My stud had such a big climax in you, I think he must be right! You must have an arsehole that's super-pleasing to dicks.'

Carla whimpered.

'Isn't that interesting, cunt?'

'Yes, Ms M,' Carla squeaked piteously.

'You drained the poor innocent boy dry! I've decided your arsehole is a wasted asset. I'm going to hire you and your arsehole out for parties. Or if you're not a good girl,' she added threateningly, 'maybe I'll get a contract with a sperm bank.'

Carla whined, 'Please, Ms M, please have mercy on your loving cunt-slave.'

Gerry grabbed Carla by her flowing brown locks, dragged her forward, and breathed, 'God, it turns me on when you beg for mercy. Lick my clit hard, cunt.' She seized her own dark nipples and pulled on them fiercely. 'Harder!'

Tyrnavos
Tyrnavos
94 Followers
12