Lukey-Boy Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carla's head bobbed a little. Her tongue made rapid wet noises on Gerry's clitoris.

'Lukey,' Gerry commanded, 'slap her bum. Hard as you like.' A moment later the conservatory resounded to regular slaps like pistol shots. Lucas squeezed a handful of buttock-flesh between each stroke and gouged it with his fingers.

Gerry suddenly arched her back, crushed Carla's head to her, and exclaimed, 'Bitch! I love you!' before letting out a series of moans that grew louder, then slowly died away. Lucas let his spanking-arm fall.

Then Gerry was grinning happily down at Carla, who raised her head and beamed in return.

Gerry gave a long, happy sigh and said, 'Carly, let's be a bit snuggly now. And Lukey, why don't you serve me a bit longer by making us all some coffee? The cafetiere's on a shelf in the kitchen. Milk and no sugar for us. And bring biscuits.'

Ten minutes later they were sitting, still naked, around the white pseudo-Victorian table with their coffees. Lucas sat on a folding garden chair. Carla and Gerry sat side-by side on the sofa and showed a tendency to kiss each other without any pretext.

When Lucas had poured them all coffee, Carla said to Lucas with a smile, 'I'm astonished to say, that was the best domination I've ever had. So thank you.'

'You were great, Lukey,' Gerry agreed. 'Being all big and blond and inexperienced - perfect. A lot of young men would've run a mile. So we're both truly grateful. Oh look, he's blushing again.'

*

The next morning was still hot, but close and overcast. Lucas's parents were to drive him to university that afternoon. So after breakfast he packed a few last things in his suitcase, while reflecting that his life was now divided into Before and After.

He was still a little confused by his experiences, but the main thing was - he had definitely lost his virginity! And he had lost it in quite an amazing way. Kinky. Sophisticated. Decadent! And he'd given cunnilingus, and nearly had fellatio. In fact, so nearly, that it would be OK to imply that he had, if it came up in conversation. And then, people would assume he'd had sex the standard way too.

Somehow, women seemed less alarming now.

And Gerry had given him a useful bit of advice just before he said goodbye. She had laughed when she said it, but he was sure it was good advice all the same. Apparently, on a first date, it wasn't the done thing to talk about anal sex.

He would definitely keep that in mind.

12