Lulabelle in the West Bk. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I've heard tell of the appetites of widows," Boone said, "and I've experienced it once or twice. When they mourn, their desires cease, and then the weeks and months pass and their cravings grow again. It makes sense, doesn't it? Father died eight months ago. Her cravings must be sizable. What she did last night proves it."

"But what of Gussie?" Wesley asked. "She's never been married, and she's nearly as old. Do you think...she's still a virgin?"

"I'm sure of it," Boone said. "But her actions have changed since we've been here, have you noticed? She's befriended Lula, and Lula's not hiding her true self. Gussie seems more open to worldly things than some of the Bible-toters. There's still a mystery about her, though. She drank whiskey, during the daytime. I saw her do it."

Wesley looked surprised. "Gussie? You must have been the drunk one. She would never."

"Her eyes are below our belts when she thinks we don't see," Elijah said.

"Yes," Boone said. "She's a woman."

"She spoke long and pleasurably to me, two days ago," Wesley said. "She asked about our education and our upbringing. She seemed pleased that we were schooled so well back East."

"Did you tell her how many fights we've been in because of it?" Boone chuckled. "She's lucky to be in this valley. The coarser men of Arizona would open her eyes."

"So what of Hetty and Gussie?" Elijah asked, trying to sort things out in his mind. "Where does it go? And what of Lula? Do we still hide with her, in the barn, when Hetty and Gussie aren't looking?"

Boone nodded. "I think we do. We're a family now, we can't just act like savages and scare Gussie back to Virginia. I, for one, would miss her. No, there's too much unknown. Let's let Hetty play her cards."

Lula tugged at Hetty's hand and the two women moved silently down the pathway to the riverbank.

"Tell me what happened!" Lula asked, her eyes wild with excitement. "You mouthfucked Wesley in the night?"

A flush of heat nearly boiled Hetty's blood. "I did. It was impulsive. I know he's yours; I should have asked your permission."

"My permission?" Lula said. "Hetty! You know you have it! The boys are ours, not mine!"

Hetty was breathlessly excited, and her hot blood was pumping. She rattled off her wishes. "I want him to fuck me tonight. Don't tell Gussie, I want to surprise her. Do you think he'll want me?"

"Hetty!" Lula said, smiling, with her eyes wide. "I love your devious nature! Of course he'll want you!"

"You won't tell the boys?"

"Are you kidding?" Lula said. "This is fun! What did you mean about surprising Gussie?"

"She watched me last night."

Lula looked even more happily shocked. "She didn't! You with a mouthful of cock?"

"It was her first look at a man with a horn. I woke her and stood with her, next to Wesley's bed. He was hard again, from his dreaming."

"How did she take the sight? Was she shocked?"

"Not that she showed. I haven't questioned her about it. I want to keep showing her things. She'll come to her own opinion, the way she always does."

"Was she standing there when you mouthfucked him?"

"No, behind the curtains, watching. When I retreated I offered her a taste of him from my mouth, but it was all too much for her. I wonder if she slept."

"How did you learn to take spunk in your mouth? Edwin? The hired hands?"

"Yes, it was here. In this very bunkhouse, on the same kind of dark night. Two of the hands were gone for a few days, off over the mountain to buy supplies. The third hand stayed behind. He was a bearded young man named Cornelius. Handsome and tall, with dark eyes. I guess you could say that night was the dawn of my awakening. On a few occasions Edwin and I had made humorous talk of me whoring it up with the hands, but until that night it was just talk. I'm not sure if he expected that I would truly follow through, but after some whiskey with Cornelius they sat me down on my bed and I lowered both their trousers. I'd mouthfucked Edwin, many times, but never 'till he shot his roe. When Cornelius was in my mouth Edwin implored me to finish him, to drink him like undercooked pudding."

"Was his spunk plentiful?"

"Oh, my! It ran down my chin! I knew what to expect of its texture, warm and smooth, but the taste and the way it felt on my tongue surprised me. I'm afraid I became a spunk whore; I drained the men regularly."

"I don't blame you. And Edwin was pleased? Why aren't there more husbands like him."

"He was! It surprised me so, his pleasure, but he took pride in being husband and master of a woman the men all loved. That's why I have such understanding for you, dear Lula. Our boys all love you. I know how it can be."

"They'll all be loving you, soon enough," Lula said.

"I dream of such a day," Hetty said, "but I fear it won't happen unless Gussie has some acceptance. I can not leave her behind, the only one of us unhappy. That's why I want, tonight, to show her more. To show her the ease and beauty of a quick fuck in the dark. I fear she has visions that are ugly. I remember my own visions, before I knew reality."

"Oh, I know," Lula said. "Yes, as a girl I was frightened by what little I knew of fucking. It all sounded so awful. I think Gussie is on the right path. She has a loving teacher in you. So, will you be naked tonight? I wonder if that would be too much for her."

"Yes, my nightgown will cover things. Seeing a hammer the size of Wesley's enter me might sicken her. One has to build a tolerance. First she must see the pleasure on my face and on Wesley's, and watch the movements. Do you find the rhythmic movements of fornication as beautiful as I do?"

"Yes, very much so," Lula said. "May I watch you tonight? I can stand with Gussie if you don't think she'll mind. I miss watching the other girls at the house. I'll be wishing to see Wesley's hammer slipping into your bore, slick and shiny with your tail-juice, but I'll be patient and hope to see that another day."

Hetty's face was red, and she fanned it with her hand. "My Lord in heaven, I think I might faint from the thought of it!"

Lula chuckled. "You might, from the looks of you."

Out in the meadow, Gussie walked. She loved the rolling knolls and swales of the floor of the valley, and the way the warm winds moved the prairie grasses and the flowers. She observed it all as she walked, the way she always did, but on that morning her mind was on Wesley Perry's virile young body. He was ten or more years younger than her, the age that some of the boys she used to babysit would have grown to. No matter how many interesting flowers and insects she saw on her walk that morning, the picture of him in her mind kept coming back to her — Wesley on his back in the silvery darkness; his midsection flat and taut with muscle; his manly chest moving with each of his shallow breaths. The size of his cock in its hard state was the revelation of years of mystery. Gussie knew they hardened, and she'd even had an inkling that they grew, but seeing it in three dimensions and in flesh and blood proved that a real life man was so much more than her craziest thoughts had ever imagined. She struggled, as she thought about it, to decide what to call the big thing. Cock, hammer and horn all seemed crude, but Hetty and Lula seemed fond of those terms. Gussie liked the pump handle analogy, especially after seeing Hetty's small hand on Wesley's hard shaft. As she walked amongst the flowers she formed her right hand into the shape Hetty's had been in when Hetty was holding the big thing upright, right before she put her lips to its tip. Gussie stopped walking and looked at her hand, adjusting her grip on the imaginary cock to various sizes, wondering just how big a man can get.

Chapter 7

After dinner, cards were dealt around the table and a few hands of poker were played. Gussie was a beginner. She'd always thought of poker as the Devil's game, designed to ruin the lives of otherwise upstanding men by stripping them of their hard-earned fortunes, but in the friendly confines of the candlelit bunkhouse it seemed harmless enough. The cards and poker chips were left over from the previous summer, when, unbeknownst to Gussie, the game was used to gamble for Hetty's sexual favors, with the payout given on the nearest bed, just eight feet away from the table, with the other players all watching. That excitement came just before the end, in the final weeks before Edwin's untimely death.

There was no gambling for anything of value in the game Gussie was playing. Just a simple game played for chips, with small glasses of whiskey to sip on and much good cheer.

Hetty eyed Wesley over her fanned-out hand of cards. "Did you sleep well, Wesley?" she asked. "I heard you in the night. It sounded like you were having a good dream."

"I did sleep well. It was a very good dream."

"We all sleep so soundly after our busy days," Boone said. "The beds are comfortable, aren't they? Are you women secure and untroubled behind your curtain?"

"Yes, I am," Hetty said. "Are you more relaxed now, Gussie, now that you've gotten to know Edwin's boys?"

"I am," Gussie said. "If I'm to be honest I'll admit it worried me. Much about coming here worried me."

"So why did you come, Gussie?" Elijah asked.

"Only God knows, perhaps. I felt a pull. It was, and still is, new and different. The West had never interested me before, and my mind had never pictured a valley like this. It's charms unfold like a flower. Each day I feel a little closer to God."

"How do you worship, Gussie?" Boone asked. "Do you miss going to a church?"

"I do. But my morning walks bring me just as close to God and the wisdom we all seek. This very morning He filled my head with revelations about life. Have you ever thought deeply about how beautiful life is? Its flora and its fauna, the shape of things. The beauty God made is all around us."

"If you speak of you and your sister and Lula, we three brothers heartily agree," Boone said. "I've seen you walk amongst the flowers, Gussie, and it always stirs me. God is indeed a skilled artist."

Gussie looked speechless and a bit overwhelmed by Boone's sweet words. Lula smiled. She wanted to tell Gussie that stirring a man can often separate his cream, but that would have been much too crude of a thing to say at that moment.

Bed time came for the women and the work-weary brothers. "We'll all sleep soundly tonight," Boone said, hoping to entice Hetty to secretly practice her mouthfucking skills again. "The whiskey makes us sleep like the dead."

"My dear husband kept some by the bed, for just such a purpose," Hetty said. "It helps with the dreaming, too."

"Yes," Boone said. "The dreams of a tired man can be vivid, almost like life."

The women sequestered themselves behind the wool curtain and the undressing commenced. It felt different on that night, to all except Lula. She was used to the thought of naked Perry brothers, but Hetty and Gussie were not. Until the night before, Gussie never would have guessed that Wesley didn't wear bedclothes, and she couldn't help but wonder if Boone and Elijah were similarly unclothed in the night.

With candlelight still burning by everyone's bedside, Gussie took off her Virginia-bought dress. While Hetty was helping her remove her corset cover and her corset, Gussie's ears were tuned-in to the sound of the men undressing. She wondered if they undressed standing up, showing themselves naked before getting into bed, or if they were more modest and stripped off their last bits of clothing under the covers. The thought of them all standing naked in the very room she was in was almost too much for her heart to take. She quickly put on her nightgown over her bloomers and her bodice, and then she helped remove Hetty's corset. She climbed into bed and was shocked by the next thing she saw. Hetty stripped herself completely naked! Right there, with three men just ten or twelve feet away! Hetty put a nightgown on, directly over her bare skin, and climbed into bed. Gussie would have scolded her, but the others would have heard. Even the most basic parts of everyday life seemed be changing, seemingly every day, and Gussie's mind reeled from it all. The whiskey-fueled feelings inside her were confusing. She truly didn't know what to think anymore.

The brothers had been listening, too, of course. They were well aware of the sounds and the procedures of women's clothing and undergarments, and the nightly rustling behind the curtains was always titillating. They still hadn't caught a glimpse of Hetty or Gussie bathing, but their collective imaginations were vivid, especially after the nocturnal oral sex the night before.

With candles snuffed out, the bunkhouse was cast in silvery darkness again. Sleep came fairly quickly for everyone, even Hetty and Gussie with their restless minds.

Deep in the night, Hetty woke for her privy walk. Her movement woke Gussie, and then Lula stirred in her bed. "Watch me, when I return," Hetty whispered in her sister's ear.

She scurried away silently in the moonlit darkness. Gussie heard the door to the outdoors quietly open, and then there was no sound but the chorus of crickets in the meadow. The three brothers had heard the sound of the door, too. They stayed still, wondering how the next few minutes would play out.

Lula went to Gussie's bed. She crouched on her hands and knees next to Gussie's blanket covered body, whispering almost silently in her ear. "What did she say to you?"

"She said to watch her when she returns," Gussie whispered, wide-eyed and wide awake. She sat up and looked at the Bible on her bedside table. She didn't sleep with it anymore.

The two women sat quietly, awaiting Hetty's return. They heard the door move again, and then it closed, shutting out the outdoors, and the silence deepened. Gussie's heart pounded in her chest. She and Lula moved to the end of Lula's bed, and they opened a narrow gap between curtains.

They watched Hetty, on her knees again next to Wesley's bed. She took hold of his cock and stroked it gently, up and down. It wasn't as big as the night before, but it quickly grew. Lula put her lips to Gussie's ear and spoke in the smallest of whispers. "She's preparing him. Making him harder. Men go from soft to hard at different rates. The young ones harden up quickly."

Gussie's heart pounded even louder. She could feel her chest thumping and hear it inside her head. She expected to witness a mouthfuck again, and she'd taken a deep breath and made herself ready for the sight as best as she could, but Hetty surprised her. There, in the silvery darkness, Hetty stood, pulled the low hem of her nightgown up to her thighs, got up onto Wesley's bed and mounted him, squatting down on his horned-up hammer of a cock in the position she'd be in if she was pissing in a chamberpot.

"She's going to fuck him," Lula whispered.

Gussie wanted to yell "I Know!" into the thrilling silence. Lips open and mouth dry, her wide eyes stayed riveted to the carnal scene.

Lula, with her mouth against Gussie's ear, educated her on the goings-on. "Do you see how slowly she moves? She's working him in, just a little at a time. His hammer is very big, so it takes some effort, but it's pleasurable work. Her tail-juice will be plentiful. I'm sure it started to wet her even before she reached his bed, and wet her even more when she had her hand on him. Feeling the heat of a man's horn has that effect on us."

Gussie understood. She felt her own wetness at that very moment, and she was twelve feet away! She thought about what Hetty had told her about a woman's tail-juice — that it was one of God's magical inventions, His way of making a woman fuckable.

Gussie watched Hetty's small up and down movements, and then they stopped. Hetty seemed to be just sitting there.

"All of him's inside her now," Lula whispered. "Look at the joy on both their faces!"

Gussie wondered if that was the end of it, if it was all over, and then Hetty started the most sensual movements Gussie had ever seen. She looked like some kind of a dancer, a ballerina maybe, rising and falling in smooth, wave-like movements. It was as if she was riding a horse, but so much more dreamlike.

"They're fucking now," Lula whispered. "She can feel his cock way up inside her, with all the warmth of God's love. Isn't it beautiful?"

Gussie had to admit, it was. She'd never seen her sister, or any woman, move in such a way. And she'd never seen two people with those looks on their faces. She watched Hetty pull up her nightgown, and for a moment she thought her sister was going to take it all the way off and render herself naked right there in the open. Hetty's big breasts came into view, and Wesley's hands went to them. Hetty let go of the hem of the gown and the back of it draped partway down, to her waist. The things Gussie's eyes wanted to see were out in the open — Hetty's round bum, rising and falling on the pump-handle-sized cock, and Wesley's hands on the soft flesh of naked breasts. It was a dimly lit picture Gussie would never forget.

A few hours later, in the light of morning, Lula felt the time was right to alter her fashion. Gussie was shocked and confused when she saw the young redhead walk out from behind the curtains dressed the way she was. "Lula! You're in your underclothes! What are those pants?"

"They're a pair of Wesley's trousers. Your dear sister helped fit them to my woman's shape."

"The top of you is indecent! It's short of sleeves and...much too thin to wear alone. You need to put a dress on over that!"

"Gussie, think of it as a shirt and a pair of pants. I have my cincher on for shape and a bit of support. If you'd like I'll button up all the way, but the heat of the day will force me to open it later."

Lula made good on her offer, buttoning the white cotton camisole all the way to the top, but Gussie remained shocked at the sight of her: a well endowed woman wearing nothing but an underwear top, with breasts able to move and jiggle.

Gussie assumed Lula's improper attire was the reason for breakfast at the big table being quieter that usual, but it wasn't that at all. Hetty and Gussie were fully dressed, but Boone and Elijah were imagining Hetty's breasts the way they'd seen them just hours ago, milky white under Wesley's work-stained fingers, and it only made sense to imagine that her younger sister's nice big boom-booms would look similarly lovely if they were in their natural state. The young men all did their best to maintain their composure; they assumed Gussie was clueless about the nightly goings on between Hetty and Wesley, and they didn't want to spoil the delicate balance of things.

After breakfast the day's chores took everyone in different directions, so there was no opportunity for Hetty and Lula to eavesdrop on the brothers. Gussie was quiet and not acting like herself when the women cleaned up the kitchen after the morning meal. Hetty knew why, but she didn't want to have an important discussion about sex where they could be overheard, so she and Lula accompanied Gussie on her morning walk out on the prairie.

The walk had a quiet beginning, three women strolling through meadow grass, with a fresh breeze tousling their hair. The bright sun, chasing away the morning chill, lit the day golden. An eagle soared over the valley, and from a knoll the women watched Wesley riding off to check some traps he'd set the day before, after he'd discovered them in the loft of the small barn.

"He'll be tired today," Lula said. "You rode him a good long while last night, Hetty."

Hetty smiled and blushed, still feeling the magic of it in her blood. "He surprised me with his endurance," she said. "Did you see how it went? After only a minute he lost his spunk. I felt it nearing and lifted off of him. He was a mess of it, all over his lovely chest and even his face, but we continued, nearly without losing the rhythm, and he stayed so wonderfully hard. I'd nearly forgotten how a good man makes me feel."