Lulabelle in the West Bk. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We missed that in the darkness!" Lula said, her eyes happy with excitement. "His mess-making is because he was thrilled by you! I wish we had seen it; I could have told Gussie how it goes."

"We must return to Virginia," Gussie said, sounding distressed and emphatic. "I can be ready within the hour, if you agree."

"If one is to return it shall be you and you alone, Gussie, but I hope you reconsider," Hetty said. "There is so much more life for you to live here. Are you forgetting the Virginian men who ignore you because you are a woman of forty-two?"

Gussie looked unfazed and determined. "Are you forgetting our church, where God's love kept us pure?" she asked. "Hetty, I think you've lost you mind! You've given yourself, completely, to a man outside of marriage! And he's your step-son! Your dear husband's middle boy!"

"My dear husband is dead, Augusta. But even if he wasn't, he encouraged me to be free with my corporeal self. I know you cannot understand this, but I feel as if I'm honoring him in a way, honoring his desires, and doing it with his own flesh and blood offspring just makes the connection deeper. You, my dear sister, understand the spiritual as much or more than anyone I know. It is Edwin's spirit that brought us here. Me, and yes, you as well."

"If you think your dead husband wants me to...Hetty, you must be mad!"

"It's not he who wants you to. It's you, Gussie! You have followed this path. You asked to join me on this journey, this adventure. You are a woman starved for life, and I, for one, hope you get to feast on it."

"But...they are Edwin's sons! I am his sister-in-law! You can not tell me he would not be shocked by all this!"

"I can, and I will. You know me well, my sister. You know I am not a liar. Believe me when I tell you, Edwin would have loved all this. He would have celebrated it. This is exactly what he wished Perryville to be. The Devil is not here, Gussie. I see purple flowers, and yellow. With a quick glance over your shoulder I see two beautiful butterflies. I see grasses swaying in warm wind, and I see blue sky. This is not Hell, Gussie. This is Heaven!"

"The Perry brothers are good and honest," Lula interjected. "They're as far from evil as any men I've known."

Gussie was silent. She looked at the glow of euphoria that still clung to Hetty's face, hours after the true euphoria had taken her in the darkness of the night. She looked at the flowers, and the swaying grasses, and she looked at Wesley on his horse, far away, a small speck of a man in a valley that took her breath away with its beauty.

"Last night...was that...the usual way?" she asked, surprising herself with her unholy curiosity. "I always pictured...something different."

"There are lots of ways, Gussie," Lula said. "Hetty, do you call what you did riding, as I do?"

"Mmm hmm," Hetty nodded, smiling shyly. "Wesley is a wonderful mount. Are the other brothers...as big?"

"Their hammers?" Lula asked. "Yes. Elijah may be an inch longer, and Boone slightly less but an inch wider. They'll all fill you properly."

The thought made Hetty lightheaded, so she sat down on the top of the knoll where they stood. "What did you picture, dear sister? Tell us."

Gussie sat down and so did Lula. Gussie seemed reluctant to answer.

"Were you thinking it would be...lying on your back and having a man on top of you?" Hetty asked.

Gussie nodded.

"They call that the missionary position," Lula said. "It's basic, and can feel very nice. If a man stays deep and moves in a certain way it can induce the rapture, which is wonderful. Few men know the way, though."

"Do my dear husband's sons know the way?" Hetty asked, blushing again.

Lula nodded. "I taught them, yes. I've shown them many of the special ways a woman likes. If you enjoy the rapture as much as I do, I'm sure they'll be happy to oblige."

"I do," Hetty said. "Enjoy it, I mean. My Edwin enjoyed watching me being overtaken by it. Last night, in the interest of silence, I slowed many times, so as not to let those feelings take me."

"I was thinking you slowed, and had control," Lula said. "From our angle you looked so lovely and skilled. When you're not courting silence, do you normally let your voice free, when those feelings take you?"

Hetty nodded. Her face still warm, she assumed her blush was as pink as the nearby flowers.

"So it's not always silent, like last night?" Gussie asked.

"No," Lula said. "It's even more fun when it's not. Silence can be a challenge at times."

Gussie thought about it all for a moment. "Boone and Elijah slept soundly," she said.

"Yes," Hetty said, even though she didn't know it to be true. She felt bad about lying, after telling her sister she didn't lie, but the delicate balance of things seemed to depend on it.

"Has Wesley...spoken to you?" Gussie asked.

"About our twice in the dark liaison, do you mean? No, he hasn't. There's a code of ethics. Good men, which the boys certainly are, won't embarrass a woman. Wesley has sensed my desire for quiet encounters in the dark hours and he has remained silent. The others would do the same, I'm sure."

"Do men not gossip, the way we've been doing?" Gussie asked.

"We're not gossiping; we've been explaining," Hetty said. "Teaching you, I guess you could say."

Gussie smiled a smirking smile, the first happiness on her face all morning. "So, Lula telling you the sizes of my step-nephews' hammers was not gossip? And why would you need to know those facts if Wesley is your chosen one?"

Hetty smiled. "Did I choose well? Which of the brothers would you choose, if you were in a daydream?"

"I will not tell you!" Gussie said, her embarrassed smile beaming bright.

"They all have eyes for you, Gussie," Lula said. "Will you reconsider our idea of bathing in the open? Treating men's eyes to our charms and pretending we're unaware is truly exciting."

"You must crave a hot bath, dear," Hetty said. "You've seen Lula and me use the tub with no embarrassment, when the boys are away working."

"I do crave it," Gussie said. "Washing myself with a cloth is less than satisfactory."

"We'll make a fire and heat the tub after lunch, after the boys leave for the wood cutting."

"I'll do it, if I'm sure they've left. I'll bathe, but the showing of charms can only be done by beautiful women like you who have them."

"Augusta, you're five years my younger! You're charms are considerable, let me tell you!"

"I agree, Gussie," Lula said. "In your daily dresses you look as lovely and womanly as any of my friends."

"You flatter me, but forty-two years old is forty-two years old."

"A horned man doesn't care about age," Lula said. "You saw it last night. Hetty is your senior and Wesley, a man of thirty, fucked her with great happiness. He suckled at her teats, and it was not the suckle of a child and his mother, let me tell you."

"The sight of it surprised me," Gussie said. "Should it have?"

"It's very common, Gussie," Lula said. "It comes from pure instinct, I think."

"The man's, or the woman's?"

"Both, I would think," Lula said. "It's very pleasurable. I love having my breasts fondled, and my teats — every woman's, I think — are pleasurable to touch. Having a man's mouth on them is divine. Just having them out in the open is wonderful. Truthfully, even today, having them covered with just this one thin layer of this camisole feels very nice. Since we're alone, maybe I'll..."

Lula proceeded to unbutton her less-than-white cotton camisole, to an extent that shocked Gussie.

"You're taking it off?" Gussie said. "We stand on top of a knoll! With sight from all around the prairie!"

Lula smiled. The camisole slipped down her arms and was in her hand, and her milky white breasts sat big, naked and proud on the shelf-like top of her cincher, her nipples aroused hard from the excitement. She looked like a right proper whore, with long red hair lit by the sun, looking like it was flaming.

"What did you wear last summer, Hetty, when the hired hands were here?" Lula asked.

"It changed as the weeks went by. I started in city-made dresses, like Gussie's," she said, "but I must confess that what you wear now is not far from how it ended."

"Hetty!" Gussie gasped. "You shock me at every turn! You showed yourself in the daytime?"

"It was a form of freedom that I'd never known, and haven't known since. It was the purest form of humanity."

"That's a nice way of putting it, Hetty," Lula said. "Did you ride your horse with your breasts naked and bouncing? I love riding that way on a warm day."

Hetty nodded, her softly smiling face blushing pink again. Gussie's face was whiter, but the look of surprise on it appeared softer than it had been the day before, and the day before that. Hetty's plan was working. Gussie was getting used to things.

Chapter 8

The brothers returned to the homestead just before lunch, and they loaded up the buckboard with saws and axes for the afternoon's woodcutting. Elijah and Boone brought freshly caught trout with them, from their morning fishing, and Wesley had two squirrels and a rabbit from the traps.

"Fish for lunch and stew for dinner," Hetty said, looking over the bounty. "You boys do the cleaning and butchering right now, while we women set the table and get lunch started."

"The fish are easy to catch down river a ways," Elijah said. "It slows and meanders like our bathing spot, but for a longer distance."

"Your father fished there," Hetty said. "Always came home with a meal or two."

"Do we have enough salt to cure a larger kill?" Wesley asked. "I saw three deer that would have been easy to take down."

"We do," Boone said, "but we'll need another barrel when we go to town to see about the goats and cattle. Choose a small deer and we can feast on it lunch and dinner, and cure the rest."

Pan-fried trout and fresh bread made for a delicious lunch. Afterward, the brothers hitched Boone's horse to the buckboard, and they headed to the stand of hardwoods at the base of the southern mountain, trees that Lula and the boys had ridden past when they'd first arrived in the valley. Some had already been cut, but there was always more work to do, cutting and splitting firewood for the cookstove and the coming winter. After they'd started their afternoon's work at the edge of the deep woods, Elijah noticed smoke rising into the sky, in the direction of the house and barns.

Fearing the worst, they quickly unhitched Boone's horse from the buckboard. They all mounted up, Boone bareback and the others in their saddles. The three rode fast toward the homestead. At the halfway point they crested a knoll and Boone raised his hand. The brothers' horses all came to a sudden stop. All were relieved to see the house and the barns intact— the large plume of smoke had come from the dousing of the bathtub fire. Boone and his brothers all dismounted.

"We don't want them to see us," he said, quickly walking his horse down off the knoll. They all remounted on lower ground and they rode, slowly and quietly, toward the house. "We'll need to be quiet," he said, dismounting again. They left the horses behind, grazing contentedly, and the brothers moved stealthily, making their way quickly to the top of a knoll directly across the river from the house, crouching, moving like soldiers evading the enemy. They ended their forward march on their stomachs, hidden from view by the meadow grass.

Hetty stood by the tub, as naked as the day she was born. Gussie was with her, still fully clothed in her dark red Virginia-made dress. The boys watched as Lula exited the house at a full trot, naked, her big breasts wobbling in an energetic way. She looked her usual confident self, but even from a distance the brothers could tell Gussie was nervous. She moved stiffly, and her eyes scanned the horizon. The brothers feared they'd be seen.

"They're undressing her!" Elijah said.

His eyes were wide, as were those of his brothers. They watched Lula and Hetty lift Gussie's dress off of her, up over her head. She was all white underneath — two ruffled petticoats down to her ankles, bloomers and stockings under them, a chemise covering the rest. When the chemise was removed there was a tightly laced corset around Gussie's top half, with a white cotton bodice under it. Before those were removed she crouched and unlaced her shoes and took them off. When she stood again, Lula worked at unhooking the corset. When it was off it was handed to Hetty, and Hetty draped it over a nearby hitching post with the rest of the garments.

"She wears all the layers, even on these warm days," Wesley said.

Hetty and Lula worked in tandem, stripping off Gussie's bloomers, stockings and bodice. Lula pulled the breeches down her legs and the unveiling was complete. Gussie was naked. The brothers were speechless for a few moments, watching as Hetty and Lula held her arms while she climbed into the tub and sunk her body down under the warm water.

"Gussie and Hetty are near twins," Elijah said. "Their shapes are so alike."

"Round bums and full breasts. Her teats show on her breasts just like Hetty's, even from this distance," Boone said. "Sisters are a gift from God. I'll bet their mother was beautiful."

"They're washing her!" Elijah said. "This is the best thing I've ever seen!"

"It is," Boone said. "A fine sight."

The brothers remained there, on their stomachs, with hard lumps in their pants pressed against the ground, silently watching the women wash each other's bodies and each other's hair. When the lovely show was over they retreated and rode back to their work, cutting much less wood than they'd planned.

"We were chased off by a bear, and had to wait it out," Boone lied, when Hetty looked surprised at the small amount of firewood they'd returned with at dinnertime.

The stew had been on the stove all afternoon, perfuming the whole of the homestead with its appetizing scent. The brothers sat at the table while the women put the finishing touches on the meal. Boone's eyes were on the back of Gussie, taking in the fair curve of her corseted waist and the roundness of her behind in her dark red dress. He pictured her naked, underneath all her layers, and the thought twinkled his eyes. When the food was brought to the table Gussie served him first, and she smiled at the happy look on his face.

While they were eating, Hetty suggested a trip to the fishing hole. "We could all go tomorrow, and make a day of it. It would be a nice break from the chores. We can bring lunch, and some whiskey. Last summer we used to swim there. The shallow side of one of the pools is warmed by the sun."

It was a bold move on Hetty's part. Swimming would mean stripping off all clothing, or at least most of it. She wondered if Gussie was ready to go along with such an idea.

"I'll be needing to stay behind, Hetty," Boone said. "My horse threw a shoe today, so I need to get Father's smithy shop up and running. I'll light the forge in the morning."

"Isn't that dangerous, working with fire and hot metal?" Gussie asked him.

"Not really," he said. "I know the ways. I worked as a smithy's apprentice as a boy, when I wasn't schooling."

"Still, you should not be alone. I'll stay behind, to watch for your safety."

"Your hair shines beautifully, Gussie," he said. "All of you ladies look freshly scrubbed."

Gussie blushed at the sudden attention, and Hetty smiled. Her plan had worked even better than she'd hoped. Gussie and Boone would have some alone time to bond, and she and Lula would have a whole day to go as wild as they wanted to with Wesley and Elijah, without worrying about distressing Gussie.

A few hands of poker passed the time after dinner, and then the nighttime brought its quiet, unspoken excitement — the rustling of clothing removal, the imagining of naked bodies beyond the wool curtain. Candles were snuffed out and the bunkhouse fell silent again, with nothing but the sound of crickets. Everyone, and especially Wesley, wondered if Hetty would be on the prowl again.

In the deepest darkest part of the night, Hetty crouched at Gussie's bedside, whispering in her ear, waking her. "I'll show you something new," Hetty said.

Gussie wanted to stop her, to tell her that she shouldn't, but it was too late. By the time Gussie's sleep addled brain was fully conscious, Hetty was gone.

Gussie sat up. She moved to Lula's bed, put her hand on the sleeping redhead's shoulder and Lula's eyes opened. "She's at it again," Gussie whispered.

Boone and Elijah nearly missed the fun, waking just in time to see Hetty lift her nightgown over her head and toss it on the end of Wesley's bed. Gussie, watching from a narrow opening between the curtains, couldn't believe her eyes. Her sister was naked! Completely!

Hetty's milky white body could be seen quite easily in the dark silvery light. She pulled Wesley's blanket completely off of him. He was naked, too, with his hand on his cock, the impressive length of it already hard and ready for her. She took it in her own hand, and she took it into her mouth, and her head moved up and down on it a few times, slowly and sensually.

Gussie assumed the "something new" part was Hetty's blatant total nudity, but she was wrong. She watched as Hetty mounted the young man, but it was all wrong in Gussie's mind. The joining of bodies was bewildering.

"That's the over-and-under," Lula whispered nearly silently in her ear.

Gussie was confused, so she whispered back, "What is it? Something new?" Gussie got part of her answer as to how it worked when she saw Wesley's big cock disappear in Hetty's mouth again, but the rest of it was more than a little odd. Hetty appeared to be riding Wesley's head!

"No, not new. Old, I would imagine," Lula whispered. "You can do it this way, or your man can be on top of you if you like it that way. It's sort of a double mouthfuck. You both mouthfuck each other at the same time. We can't see it, but he has his mouth on Hetty's cunt. He's licking the inside of it. It's one of my favorite things."

Gussie had trouble breathing again, partly because of what she was witnessing and partly because of the brand new knowledge that a man can mouthfuck a woman. She'd never thought of that before, and it scrambled her brain. All of her simple church-girl thoughts of how a man and a woman have sex were obliterated. This thing, this "over-and-under" that she was witnessing, it was a brave new world.

Hetty was delighted with Wesley's skills. She hadn't discussed the over-and-under with Lula, but she'd assumed the red-headed former whore would have showed the boys that position, and all the other positions, too. As soon as Hetty had mounted him Wesley had latched onto her wet cunt with his warm mouth. He was licking her deeply with his tongue and she could feel the pressure of it on her most sensitive spot. She had to muster all of her willpower to stay silent with such an oral onslaught on her hot wet crotch. She played with Wesley's cock, stroking it with her hand, watching the foreskin move, engulfing the length of him with her hungry mouth every once in a while.

Hetty was lost in the euphoria of the moment when the rapture overtook her. She would have stopped before it hit if she could have, pulled away to cool her hot mind and her sweetly tingling jam-pot, but Wesley had his muscular arms wrapped tightly around her thighs and he was on a mission. And so it hit her. The rapture. She stuffed her mouth full of cock and she squealed and writhed like a stuck pig. It was muffled noise, but in the minds of all those listening it seemed loud enough to echo. Wesley's hips jerked and Hetty's muffled squeal became a different kind of sound — the passionately moaning gurgling of a mouth being filled, a mouth swallowing; the sound of a woman in the throws of a rapture, quietly desperate to keep from gagging.

1...34567...26