Lulu at the Italian Ristorante

Story Info
Spaghetti are not always thin...
5.7k words
4.29
9.9k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pluse
pluse
153 Followers

Since English is not my native language, I ask for a little understanding if not every expression or punctuation mark is correct.

Again, a big thank you to Kenjisato for his fine and very helpful editing.

Beforehand! This is pure fantasy. In real life, I abhor any coercion.

However, I believe that many women would like to be taken by a man just like that, without being asked; that they have a certain 'rape fantasy'. They wouldn't have to make a decision; they 'couldn't help it'. They would have a great sex adventure, but their 'virtue' would ultimately remain intact.

Maybe that's the case, maybe not. I am looking forward to comments and opinions, especially from the female readership, on this fantasy story.

Here's the story.

I, Paul, have a dilemma now. Not an earth-shattering one, it's not about the downfall of the West, but it still bothers me.

What is it all about?

So, here's what happened...

Enrico is my favorite Italian. I've known him for more than seventeen years now. I have faithfully accompanied him through four restaurants, that he has run during this time.

For about a year and a half now, he has been the owner of the 'Ristorante Trinacra' in a suburb of the neighboring town, together with Renata, his Sicilian partner. Although it is a relatively long ride, I am his guest regularly, about twice a week. Because it's worth it. Enrico is a fabulous cook and a generous host, with his sometimes-somewhat-austere charm, his coarse humor, and his horrible German (although he has been living in Germany for almost thirty years now) makes you feel almost at home, in his restaurant among friends.

We have gradually become a kind of friends, especially since Enrico is a confessing smoker like me, and when we stand smoking together in front of the door, we often talk about Juventus Torino, his favorite soccer club and Borussia Dortmund, his second-favorite club, but otherwise, of course, also about God and the world.

He has a special soft spot for my girlfriend Lucie (usually called Lulu), with whom I have had a kind-of-weekend marriage for thirteen years, and now with whom I often visit the Trinacra. Anyone who knows Lucie can understand this well.

(I've introduced her extensively in previous Lucie/Lulu stories, so just very briefly: early 40s, medium height, long auburn hair, a pleasant face and a very charming figure. If you are particularly curious, you can also take a look at pictures of her in the German Literotica discussion forum / amateur photos / posted by pluse.)

More than once, the little newt Enrico has raved to me about her great figure (bella linea), but especially about her wonderful ass (fantastico culo). When we stood together again on a beautiful evening, this was once again his topic of discussion.

I don't know what devil rode me back then, probably one glass of Vino Rosso too many, but I told him on a wilful whim, that if it was warm enough, Lulu, when she was wearing a skirt or dress, she wouldn't bother with underwear, going commando as they say. She enjoyed the freedom between her legs, the breath of fresh air that brought life and a little passion with it.

Enrico swallowed. He was speechless, but his eyes sparkled.

From that day on, he eyed Lulu even more intensely and when he hugged her in greeting, usually a little longer than politeness requires, his hand sometimes slid over her buttocks quite 'accidentally'. Lulu didn't notice, or maybe didn't want to notice. In any case, Enrico was quite turned on.

At the Trinacra, Enrico employs almost exclusively Sicilians, preferably relatives or acquaintances from his old hometown. This is also the case with Marco, one of Renata's brothers, who often stands behind the bar in the evenings, and takes care of the drinks.

Renata is relatively small, she has a beautiful, almost doll-like face, long black hair and a pronounced Rubenesque figure. Her brother is a good head taller than her, is about five years younger than her in his early thirties and, unlike her, has a slim, athletic figure. He has a well-modeled, rather dark face, wears a three-day beard (black as his hair), a black stone in one ear (no idea which variety), and moves with a natural smoothness. In short, he is an immensely masculine, attractive guy. The ladies like him.

But, of course, he knows that and so it's no wonder that he likes to behave macho like. Of course, Lulu also thinks he's sexy.

At some point, Enrico must have revealed the secret of Lulu's 'pantylessness' to Marco. Because more and more often, when he brought drinks to our table, he looked deep into her eyes, probably with rather unambiguous thoughts. And, it must be said, it was not uncommon for her to look back, just as deeply.

A few days ago, it was pleasant warm weather again, Lulu and I sat outside in front of the Trinacra and let the beautiful evening slowly fade away with a digestif. She wore only an airy, short summer dress and high-heeled strappy shoes. In any case, it was warm enough for their 'fashion'. It had become quite late, and we were, as often, almost the last guests. She had flirted extensively with Marco, at every opportunity, throughout the evening. I sat amused, as I had watched it.

Lulu had to go to the bathroom again at some point. The walk to the toilet leads past the bar counter and is quite long. All of the few remaining guests were outside in the beautiful weather. No one paid any further attention to her.

Even before reaching her destination, Lulu suddenly felt a hand on her ass. Surprised, she turned around. It was Marco. He wore a black muscle shirt with his tight jeans cut just above the knee, which showed off his tanned muscular body well.

"Hey, what's that?" she asked.

But Marco didn't answer; he just looked at her mockingly and slightly arrogantly. Instead, he clasped her hips with his right hand, pulling her tightly to him. His other hand moved under the hem of her dress, pushed it up and felt her bare ass cheeks. He gave a low, appreciative whistle when he noticed that she was 'bottomless'.

"Actually, you're wearing down there... - NOTHING!" He smiled smugly.

"Are you crazy?" Lulu was outraged. It was true that she found Marco very sexy, and she had already imagined what it would be like with him... But to just grab her under the skirt, that was absolutely a no-go. She wanted to wriggle out of his grip, but Marco only hugged her all the tighter, and now explored her magnificent round ass in detail.

He grinned at her. "How did I know that you, bitch, don't wear panties?"

"Keep your hands off me, or you'll get into trouble," Lulu hissed.

"So what. You know very well that I've been keen on you for a long time and you're keen on me, too. How longingly and languishing you looked at me, again, today. Be sure, very soon your secret wish will come true. Because as you can see, I'm in the mood right now. And I won't miss this opportunity to fuck you while you are completely commando. Smooth, naked, shameless, ... obscene, ...accessible, ... usable."

Lulu gasped. "You're perverted, Marco. Get out, I don't want this," she complained. Nevertheless, she was taken by surprise, and was slightly panicking. Her head was completely empty at that moment. She couldn't think clearly. Therefore, her voice was weak, did not radiate true conviction.

Marco was sure that she was just playing the recalcitrant. Of course, she wanted to be fucked, that's what all these sluts wanted. But sometimes, they wanted to be forced to their happiness. Because then, they couldn't help it. Well, if she wanted it that way, this 'innocent lamb' could also have it that way.

Grunting with satisfaction, Marco kneaded the buxom ass cheeks of the beautiful woman. He was disrespectful, even possessive. Powerless and unconvincing, she tried to push his hands away. But her weak resistance meant that he actually took his hand away, but only to pull up the front part of her dress and expose her crotch. Horrified, she felt a slight breeze around her now-freely accessible coochie.

As soon as Marco had discovered her naked pussy, he stared at her bluntly for a few moments, and began to grin broadly. He licked his lips and looked into her eyes knowingly and slightly mockingly. He seemed to pretend that she had not bothered with panties just for him. Lulu blushed and was terribly ashamed.

He grinned delightedly. What a treasure! Totally naked and shaved, with prominent labia and a cheeky clitoris. That's exactly how he had imagined it. A high-class love box! His already-severely swollen dick twitched with anticipation in his pants, and pressed noticeably against her hips.

But, he did not hesitate for long, and unabashedly took liberties.

Like other women before her, Lulu only half-heartedly protested his audacity when she felt his demanding hand in her crotch.

He briefly played with her clitoris, then parted her fleshy nether lips. When he noticed that she had already become wet and her gate had slightly opened, he suddenly thrust first one, then a second finger into her sex. He laughed. "Look at you, you little slut. Somehow something must have made you get wet" and played in her cleft.

Lulu cried out. "No, no, I don't want that," she said again. But it was little more than a whiff. She felt powerless, helpless in the face of his attacks. The thought of calling for help never occurred to her. A burning sensation had arisen in her lap. Her femaleness gave a completely different answer. She had become damp, wetness was coming out from between her labia. In no time at all, she had gone from being a lady to a bitch.

Marco fucked her roughly with two, then three fingers. He moved his hand in her smacking cunt, and when he pulled it out again, her pink pussy remained wide open. He knew he had won. He had correctly assessed that Lulu was a lustful female, lustful enough to let herself be fucked by strangers. Marco could feel her horniness. This little German slut moaned and twitched with pleasure. She was wet and fuckable, her slit very hot. She was open, clearly ready for a cock,‭ for his big hard cock.‬ Her protest had fizzled out like the air from a balloon.‬‬ ‬

He grinned, because he knew that this damsel was an easy lay now. However, he would mount the cute Lulu soon.

"Come now!"

This was not a question or request, but an imperious instruction. After taking his hand out of her crotch he helped her along with a slightly aching grip in her hair, pushing her along the aisle in front of him with his body. Lulu staggered forward compliantly, on unsteady legs. She obeyed without contradiction, fascinated, insecure and horny, horny, horny...

But then she saw the inscription 'Toilets'. She froze and stopped. "For God's sake, not here." Everything in her resisted, she looked at Marco pleadingly, but he hummed something soothing and pushed her on resolutely. Thankfully, however, past the toilets.

A little further on, a door could be seen that she had otherwise ignored. Marco opened the door and pushed Lulu roughly into the dimly lit room. It was a storage room.

Boxes, cartons, buckets were piled up on the walls, various catering utensils were placed on shelves, and then there was a rather large table made of solid wood, half covered by a checkered blanket.

Marco led Lulu to the table, pushing her torso down, so that her breasts came to rest on the tablecloth. Then he pushed her dress back up. She felt the fabric separate from her hips, as he slowly and relishingly exposed her buttocks. Lulu felt a cool breeze on her bare bottom.

"Up with your ass and widen your legs," came his harsh command.

Lulu was reluctant to obey at first.

Marco bellowed at her. "Well, is it going to be soon, bitch?" He slapped her white butt with his hand to illustrate his point. Cruelly he taught her to obey with a few more powerful blows to her bare ass. Lulu cried out and quickly complied with his demand. He was not satisfied until Lulu lay half-naked on the table, with her legs wide open. In this position she was both available and immobilized. Her ass raised high presenting unobstructed access to her pussy.

All willpower had left her, she was his prey. But, in the meantime, she wanted it that way herself. The weak female in her submitted to the strong man. His sovereignty and dominance impressed her.

"You're a horny bitch, Lulu," he said, "just the way I like it. I like women who do what I ask them to do."

Her feminine treasures were now laid before him, in all their glory. The delightful, magnificently arched ass cheeks with the beautifully cut notch and between her legs; her pretty, pink pussy was in perfect view. He could see the lust lips were no longer completely closed, being swollen and reddened. Lulu had shaved her pussy. The slit between her legs was hairless and shimmered enticingly with moisture and desire.

"What a beautiful ass," he mumbled softly. "And what a luxury pussy— damp and open. Hhmmm, hot and ready. Just the way I like it" he moaned. "I bet a lot of men's cocks have had fun in that sinful twat of yours, I'm sure you've been ridden in well, Lulu, right?"

Lulu didn't answer, and he didn't insist on one. But then, she heard the sound of a zipper and the rustle of textiles.

'I can't do anything about it,' she thought. 'I'm about to get fucked, Marco is going to fuck me.'

But she didn't care now. No matter how uncomfortable her position, how humiliating her role was. Lust had built up inside her. She was now just a female, a highly aroused female in heat. The impudent guy could do what he wanted with her.

Because yes, now she wanted it herself, wanted to be fucked, impatiently awaited his sting.

Marco leaned forward, confident and victorious. Lulu openly showed the willingness to be bred now.

His face was now right in front of her mature, sensual pussy. The scent of her excitement was delicious and stimulating.

"What a delightful, feminine smell!" he groaned.

He stepped behind her, grabbed her and put his hands on her ass, her flesh was firm, her skin silky.

She lay in front of him, as if on a presentation plate, bent over the table, the inviting crisp ass pointing in his direction. She imagined him looking horny at her body now, the widespread thighs and the hot fuck hole right in front of him. Marco stroked her back with both hands, then slid them under her torso and massaged her plump breasts. He was looking forward to splitting her vagina, looking forward to her tightness and wetness. He would enjoy the ride in the pussy saddle of this beautiful, classy mare very much.

Her butt looked infinitely inviting, and he let his hands slide down to her ass cleft, looking for the way to her sensual cunt.

Heat hit his fingertips, as his hand now grasped the woman's hot love flesh, patted it, and then penetrated it with two fingers. He could feel the heat of a very aroused woman.

A shiver ran through Lulu's body, she stiffened for a moment. But then, she howled briefly and her abdomen twitched, coming towards his hand. His fingers expertly played with the juicy pussy. When his finger rested on her clitoris again, she reared up. Lulu had a first climax.

He fingered her sinful plum for a few more moments, finally withdrew his finger and saw it was glistening with Lulu's wetness. He grinned, but only to redden her bare ass now. He brought his hand down on her round, perfect ass with some resounding slaps.

Lulu yelped. "What are you doing? What's the point?"

But Marco was undeterred. Again and again, rough blows pattered on Lulu's crescent moons.

Lulu squealed and struggled, sobbing quietly to herself, as he held her down and spanked her. Whimpering, she rocked back and forth, trying to wriggle off. She couldn't help but notice her exposed pussy felt like it was on fire only in a different way to her ass. The warming sensation of his hand spanking her butt was making her pussy tingle even more. All she succeeded in doing was grinding her snatch down against the edge of the table, building further arousal until she was panting with pain and pleasure. Every time he hit her, she grunted, a wave of pleasure washing through her. Instead of whimpers of pain, the breathy sounds from her mouth sounded more like soft moans of pleasure. She had never imagined how close pain and pleasure could be.

Then Marco said, "What's the point? This is the appropriate punishment for wives who allow themselves to be taken by strangers.

"And it makes you horny, Lulu, isn't it? You're a slut, Lulu. An unfaithful woman, lustful and cocky.

Say it. Say you are a slut. Say what sluts deserve."

Lulu thrashed from side to side on the table as he pressed her down. The constant rhythm of his blows was building up an orgasm, but she wasn't quite there yet. Frustrated she did as he said.

"Yes, yes, I'm a slut! I deserve to get spanked and fucked!"

Two more hard slaps and she could feel it building, her toes curling as she sobbed - but she couldn't and wouldn't stop it. Her muscles locked up, her body jerking and twitching, her clit throbbing. Giving a high-pitched wail, Lulu came, shuddering and twisting.

"And now, Lulu, what do you want now? Perhaps you want me to fuck you like a shameless whore, don't you?"

"Yes, yes, I'm a bitch, I want to be fucked. Come on, give it to me, fuck me... My cunt is all yours..." came the heated admission from her.

That's what Marco wanted to hear. He grinned contentedly. "Well, I am obliging... I'm going to give you a fucking that you'll think about for a long time."

And then she felt him, felt the stranger's hard male flesh divide her hips. She felt him put his cock on her pleasure hole, slowly penetrating and opening her entrance. She was wet enough to fuck her properly. When Marco entered her from behind, she acknowledged it with a tormented groan. Marco did not move for a moment enjoying the sensation of her warmth.

Lulu's eyes shot open in amazement. "Fuck," she hissed as the thick cock widened her pussy, as her sex was stretched extremely. Her eyes widened, as her sex was stretched extremely. 'Oh, he's real big!' She whimpered.

He pressed forward, his glans slid deeper, stretched her, made her ready for more. Centimeter by centimeter, the thick rod continued to advance with short thrusts, her passage yielding quite happily to his driving need. He could see her wet, swollen labia engulfing his shaft as he pulled her hips towards him. Marco worked his meat deeper and deeper into her overstretched pussy and slid her soaking mound up the length of his cock.

Her mouth was open. She gasped intermittently, her eyes getting bigger and bigger. She could only moan and whimper, because the intruder in her pussy was very fat, very big, very hard. The massive size stretched her tight but very ready pussy to its limit, every millimeter being stimulated by some part of his strong dick.

For a moment she thought, 'Paul's cock is not nearly as thick, big and long as this can opener. Yes, that's more the caliber of the Negro who nailed me so violently the other day.'

Paul occasionally gave her for use as a 'wife for a day' to a Negro. And how relentlessly she had to let herself be fucked by a Black stud just recently.

Paul loved it when the Negro unabashedly mounted her under his supervision and crudely split her defenseless, white German pussy delightfully with his massive black cock and fucked her with animal power so vehemently and persistently, that she could hardly walk afterwards.

When she made this comparison, she came to the conclusion that Marco's device was quite equal to that of the Negro. And she realized that her pussy would probably be strained to the extreme again today.

Marco pushed his cock between her thighs further and further, gradually pushing more dick into the widening Lulupussy, until he was stuck in her to the hilt. He paused for a moment, having completely filled her up. It took her breath away and she felt the thick piston literally impaling her.

pluse
pluse
153 Followers
12