Lulu at the Italian Ristorante

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The bitch's pussy tightened around his thick snake. But with each push, her plum became smoother and more usable. In her hot pleasure channel, which held him tight, he fitted nicely.

Yes, Lulu could really take a pounding. This was not a super-tight, teenage coochie.

In the highly experienced pussy of our damsel Lulu; numerous men had already sunk their cocks and experienced high pleasure. In short, Lulu was well ridden in, and pleasant to use.

He had grabbed Lulu tightly by the hips and thrust into her resolutely. Marco now began to fuck her. Her lust increased with every thrust. Each push aroused her more. Her over heated snatch was squeezing his cock tight..

"Come on now, bitch! I want to hear you moan," he urged her. Another increase in pace, coming in harder, faster, now pushing her, encouraging her. With a few violent blows to the bare ass, he underscored his demand.

She was in ecstasy, her body responding with a mind of its own. Triggered by the feeling of the uninhibited fuck and this added stimulus, Lulu howled. A heat wave flooded her, moved into the love delta. She was inundated with a wild lust that resulted in a fantastic orgasm, that sent her body into twitches.

Lulu gasped, lustful. She could do nothing more than wiggle around beneath him as he continued fucking her. Her eyes rolled and she saw stars for a moment.

From deep in her throat came a wail. You didn't have to be a sex therapist to realize that Lulu had lost all self-control under the influence of total sexual pleasure.

Marco didn't give her long to breathe. He was about to take her hard and started to fuck her seriously. He grabbed her neck with one hand, like that of a rabbit in a catching grip, had her fully in his power. Now she got fiercely nailed, was fucked by him with smooth thrusts, being ridden like some animal in heat.

Marco pulled his considerable centimeters through Lulu's pouch again and again, sweeping out her lust chimney uninhibitedly. Bump after bump clapped on her ass, drilled open her cave. His balls slapped against her labia as he pushed in deep and hard over and over. The massive mast ploughed its way through Lulu's now-wide, silky, shiny, rosy crevice. She was penetrated in an ever-accelerating rhythm with brutal savageness!

Oh, the violent blows she had to endure at short intervals...

The big bolt squeezed the breath out of her lungs.

"Oh Marco, what are you doing to me..." she moaned.

"You like my cock there?" he asked.

"Yes, please Marco! Fuck my pussy ... my--"

"Your cunt?" "Yes!" "Are you sure?"

"Yes, fuck me ... fuck my cunt with your big cock ..."

"Is it bigger than your Paul's?"

"Yes ... much bigger ... please Marco... fuck me...I need it... please fuck Lulu hard."

She moaned incoherent stuff.

"Oh, God, - oooh, - my God, - he is, uuh - big, he is - uuhm, - fat, -... ooh, my God..." she groaned. "Yes, give it to me, do me, fuck me properly.... "

"Oh, you're supposed get that," Marco smiled as he continued to fuck her hard and ruthlessly, with quick, hard thrusts with which his cock kept furrowing her horny pussy.

Lulu didn't remember how long he'd impaled her from behind. Her tin got to taste the full length again and again without mercy.

— slap! — his hand landed a loud clap on the ass cheeks — slap! — another. He slammed hard and you could see the imprint of his fingers on her ass, as he drove her to orgasm. An ordeal of lust.

More and more she came into ecstasy, and became just a bundle of lust, that surrendered.

An almost-scorching, intense-burning sensation completely robbed Lulu of her mind. She didn't seem to be aware of it anymore. As if in a trance, she panted and moaned. She felt her body recharge like a battery, and she knew that the discharge had to come soon.

With each push, he brought her a little closer to the redemptive climax.

Yes, after all, she liked to be dominated and used by this man, as a willing bitch. Another orgasm couldn't be missed...

And then it came, an insane orgasm. A volcanic eruption, almost like a drug frenzy, her body was literally shaken. She shouted out loud her passion.

Nevertheless, she felt how Marco also began to tremble, his testicles contracted. Watching her gorgeous, perfectly round ass bouncing off his cock brought him right to the edge. He pulled her hairs tight, making her back arch, and gripped her hands behind her as he fucked her harder and felt the orgasm building inside him.

A few more hard thrusts and with a wild scream he poured himself deep into her grotto.

A rattle, one last deep thrust, and then Lulu felt an explosion, as he came. Her screams and moans had also made his lust boil over.

The first jet splashed deep into her body, her orgasm became even more intense.

Panting, she shuddered as she felt the stream of his hot seed inside her abdomen. She could feel his hot sperm filling her. He remained in the position and she felt each of his violent contractions and the associated thrust of semen inside her. He inseminated her! That was it, the stallion inseminated the broodmare!

He, too, shuddered, discharged his sperm with a satisfied grunt, deep into her sex, breeding her.

Then he collapsed on her back. Both gasped from exhaustion and remained there for a moment. The smell of semen masked everything else.

Then, Marco pulled himself up, helped Lulu to stand up, but bent her down in front of him. He wiped his wet member on her hair. Not contemptuously, just as if it were the most natural thing in the world. Then he got dressed. He patted and massaged her pussy and ass cheeks again, gave her another loving slap on the magnificent ass, nodded to Lulu with a satisfied smile. "Oh, Lulu, you are a really hot trot."

And then said a few other words to say goodbye in a somewhat arrogant tone and left the room. What remained was a completely dismayed woman, standing with still-wobbly knees.

What had just happened? Certainly not 'making love'; no, raw, animalistic sex. This macho had simply grabbed her and used her as a compliant. He had used her, no, he used her cunt to satisfy himself. He had subjugated and humiliated her, as if it were the most natural thing in the world. She had been degraded to copulation and semen conception. Marco had been incredibly dominant, had fucked her unscrupulously, as a matter of natural fact, just like that.

Why had she let him do that? Why hadn't she called for help?

She realized that she was only the willing victim who had been used with relish. She felt exploited by Marco, who had exploited her weakness, subjugated her and made use of her. He had treated her like an unfeeling object. He had used her cunt for his own personal use and pleasure!

But still, her body was immensely satisfied. He had stretched her snatch extremely, impaled her very deep and fucked her good and thoroughly. It dawned on her that this was perhaps exactly what she had wanted in secret.

Lulu, still confused, shook her head slightly, and pulled down her dress. Quietly, she opened the door and looked cautiously into the hallway. No one to be seen. She quickly scurried to the ladies' room. Again, there was no one. She entered one of the cabins. The injected semen ran slowly out of her brooch in thick, yellowish-white drops and ran down her thighs. She cleaned her sex with toilet paper as best she could.

When she stood at the sink and looked in the mirror, she was frightened. 'My God, what do I look like?' she thought. Her hair disheveled and soiled, makeup smeared, her dress wrinkled. She provisionally straightened herself up.

She wasn't quite finished when a woman entered the room. She looked at Lulu. At first, a little surprised, then she smiled knowingly. She laughed maliciously. "Well, freshly fucked? Was our Marco active again? Did he let you taste his big lance? Don't worry, I know it all too well. I've been there before as have quite a few of the other female customers. But no one has officially complained yet. On the contrary, most were eager for the next time. You'll see, darling, you, too, will gladly and willingly hold out your pussy to him again."

Lulu had become extremely embarrassed, and turned deep red. 'How embarrassing was that?' She quickly turned away, and quickly left the toilet.

When she finally joined Paul at the table again, he frowned. "You've been away for quite a long time. Something happened?"

Then, he took a closer look. "Did anything happen? You almost look like you've just been fucked."

Lulu looked at him, embarrassed, and sat down. "Well, it was so..." she began hesitantly. But then it burst out of her. "Yes, you're right. I've just been fucked. Marco fucked me!"

Paul looked at her in bewilderment, even incredulous. "Please? What? You're not serious, are you?"

"Yes, yes, I'm serious."

Paul got angry. "Yes, how? Did he force you? Did he rape you? Should I grab the guy, confront him, give him a beating?"

"No, no, don't do that. Well, because he didn't really rape me, not so directly. It was more that he caught me unaware and surprised me, and then quickly got me horny.

He pulled me close to him and before I could react, his hand was under my dress, he held me tightly against him and fingered my bare pussy. Believe me, I really didn't want to, but my body reacted to it. You know best, how sensitive and easily irritable my pussy is.

So, even though I almost sank into the ground with shame, I quickly became fuzzy. I don't know either, but somehow I got very horny and was ready to mate in no time. My pride and my will were gone. I was terribly embarrassed, but I couldn't and didn't want to defend myself anymore, and then submitted to his dominance, sexually.

Marco quickly realized that I was now easy to have and led me to an adjacent storage room. There I had to bend over a table, offer him ass and pussy. I have to admit, he found me wet, cocky and fuckable. He realized that I didn't need long foreplay and that I was impatient. He didn't hesitate for long and sank his snake into my willing pussy.

And then he fucked me. My God, and how Marco fucked me, then. With hard thrusts he used my female flesh. And believe me, it was a big, thick cock, quite comparable to that of the Negro from the other day, whom you had given me and who fucked me so thoroughly.

Yes, and although I resisted a bit at first, I finally felt a great lust."

Paul took a deep breath. "Well, I hear that you weren't coerced, you weren't raped. You surrendered to your 'fate' pretty quickly and willingly, let yourself be mounted and finally enjoyed this fuck, didn't you? Be honest!"

"Uh, yes, I have to admit, I've become weak. Please forgive me."

"So, did you have an orgasm?"

Lulu looked down at the floor, a little embarrassed, and whispered, "Yes."

"More than one?"

"Yes."

"How many?"

"Uhh, four."

"So, it was a good fuck?"

"Yes."

"Maybe even an absolutely good fuck?"

"Uhh - yes. But before he left, he said something in Italian, which I didn't understand."

"What did he say?"

"'Alla prossima, piccola donnaccia!' or something like that. What does that mean"?

"Until next time, little slut!

It sounds like Marco expects to fuck you again soon. And you? Marco's cock seems to have impressed you very much. It sounds like you wouldn't mind letting him mount you again. Would you like to be fucked by him again?"

"Uhh - no, uhh - yes, uh - maybe, but only if you agree."

Now, I actually like it when Lulu is mounted and used by someone else, she is by no means an innocent lamb, but only if I have arranged it myself, if I am there and have it under control. However, this could be a 'no-brainer' that is beyond my control. I wouldn't like that at all.

On the other hand, Lulu is a grown-up, self-reliant woman, not my property. She can, of course, do whatever she wants. I cannot and do not want to patronize them.

So that's my little dilemma.

What do I say to her now?

I sigh, play for a little time, awkwardly clean my reading glasses and finally say to her: "Oh, you know, Lulu, this is all coming very suddenly. Let's sleep on it for a night and then we'll see. Let's decide tomorrow how we want to deal with this situation."

Our way home was a very thoughtful one.

12