Lulu "Blacked"

Story Info
First time cuckolded by a black stud.
6.5k words
4.16
53.6k
49

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 01/11/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pluse
pluse
157 Followers

Lulu "Blacked" 01

By pluse©

Cuckolded by a Black stud.

Since English is not my native language, I ask for a little understanding if not every expression or punctuation mark is correct.

Again, a big "Thank you" to Kenjisato for his fine and very helpful editing.

This story is about cuckolding and interracial sex. Among other things, a black man has his way with an engaged white woman. If you don't like this kind of story, please read another one.

Like everything, this story has its history.

Lucie has been my lover for almost seven years, albeit with short interruptions. When we met (it doesn't matter here), I had been divorced for about five years, after a long, and at least sexually, frustrating marriage. In the five years after my divorce, I gradually became more and more sexually active. I made up for what I had missed, learned a lot, and had mostly good, but also some bad, experiences.

Lulu, the name Lucie is called by her friends, was also divorced, having had two marriages behind her, the second of which was obviously sexually very active and exciting. And as she later confessed to me, also extremely multifaceted. She actually had little catching up to do on this point. (But after all that, there was one thing, which I'll get to later.

Lulu is a fascinating woman and wonderful lover. I almost married her.

She measures five-foot-seven-inches tall (170 cm), has shoulder-length, dark brown-reddish hair (well, most times), and has a not-quite-slim-but-good-top, attractive figure. As any man would like to look at that.

She is full of life and 'tight in the shoe', as they say. She has extremely attractive feminine forms, with exactly the right proportions, in exactly the right places. Not bony or anorexic, handy would certainly be the appropriate attribute, with skin like velvet and silk. In her late thirties, she still has an excellent figure--long, shapely legs; full breasts, like heavy, ripe apples, but by no means fallen fruit; a magnificent round butt; and a mouth made to kiss and--well, you know...

And she has very, very much fun with sex. She can be aroused quickly and easily becomes moist and open. And if she is aroused, she becomes impatient quickly, with demands for a cock, that unmistakably confirms that her pussy is not just for peeing. In short, Lulu is a really passionate woman.

I, myself, am Paul, who's about five-foot-eight-and-a-half tall (174 cm tall) weighs 165 pounds (75 kg) and wears a short-and-now-greying beard--I consider myself quite normal. I am several years older than Lulu but keep myself reasonably fit through sports.

However, it was always important to me that not only I, but also my partners, have a lot of fun during sex. I think Lulu liked that, too.

Our love-and-sex relationship went super well for six-and-a-half years to our mutual high satisfaction. We were happy and content.

But then it happened. Within a short time, my potency, but not my libido, decreased sharply. At first, medications such as Viagra helped, but soon, they no longer had a great effect.

I was devastated, and quite desperate. Although I could still give Lulu orgasms with hands, tongue, and/or with appropriate toys, such as dildos and vibrators--but, of course, that was not the same.

Lulu comforted me, told me she was completely content, and after our mostly weekly trysts, always fully satisfied. Nevertheless, I missed 'real' sexual intercourse very much. She didn't admit it, but I think, so did she.

And I was also of the opinion that Lulu's horny pussy, when it was at operating temperature, was just made for fucking by a potent cock. It then would literally cry out for it, a real shame if it then remained unploughed. It would be so cock craving then, that it just deserved a true fuck more often--yes, maybe she even needed it, from time to time.

That was why I came up with the idea of inviting a male guest, who could then serve her accordingly. But Lulu didn't want to hear about it.

One day, however, when we were looking at some 'naughty' photos online--we did this from time to time--we came across a particularly stimulating image.

It showed two young, well-built, very dark-skinned men, sinking their black lances into the pink pussies of two light-skinned white girls. They were laying side by side on their backs, with legs wide open, knees bent, getting fucked in sisterly union by the black guys.

This contrast between black and white had an aesthetic, and above all else, a highly erotic effect. The caption of the picture read: 'Welcome to Jamaica. Famous for all-inclusive holidays.'

I noticed that Lulu was fascinated, and I registered this positive signal very attentively.

Immediately I followed up. "Wow, Lulu, that would be something for you. A likeable, well-stocked black loverboy, who will serve you real good."

This time, there was no spontaneous, rigorous rejection. She continued to look spellbound at the photo, unconsciously licking her full lips. The topic of a Black man in a White woman had obviously occupied her mind before. She hesitated, then looked at me doubtfully from the side.

"Do you really mean? Could you imagine? Wouldn't you be jealous then?"

"Of course, a little. But I would grant you this pleasure from the bottom of my heart."

"Hmm, I don't know. But, hmm, well, maybe..." she murmured.

The ice was broken. It took some time and some more discussion before she openly admitted that she would like to be mounted by a Black man. Finally, she confessed that despite an extensive sexual past, her pussy was still virgin as far as black cocks were concerned. And that she has always been very, very curious to know what it would be like, if...

So, we went on a search. In the relevant portals we have published the following:

"My good friend, Lucie, is 39, 170 cm, 60 kg, sympathetic, attractive, well built, and would like to be taken (in my presence) by a Black African male; she wants to be ' blacked ' (to make it clear, she doesn't want to be fucked by a white man, I'll take care of that, so please only report, really dark-skinned people!!!)

Do you dare to serve a white woman accordingly and bring her to orgasm? Are you Black, well equipped, do you have experience and know what women want?

Then please contact us with a short description of yourself and photo. Everything else can then be discussed."

We got a lot of answers, but it took some time until we found the 'right one'. His name was Harry. He came from Ghana, was 29 years old, athletically built, almost five inches (12 cm) taller than me and had been studying in Germany for three years.

We first exchanged a lot of information and photos online and made it clear to each other what we wanted. His German was pretty good. And he told us that he had already had various sexual contacts with German ladies; adding 'tongue-in-cheek' mostly with married ladies, and that some of these ladies had been left to him as 'temporary wives'.

He especially loved this concept. Without having to exert himself, they were put in his bed--no inexperienced brats, just experienced white women with willing, well-ridden pussies. And indeed, there were a lot of white men who encouraged their wives to cheat, and let themselves be fucked by a Black man, which Harry did not necessarily understand, but he had his advantage from it.

And many women, from a certain age, gladly agreed because they did not want to miss out on anything and were keen to experiment. He was then happy to help fulfill these wishes.

Especially when he was the lady's first black lover, and it was his black cock with which they cheated on their partner for the first time. Most of the time, they couldn't wait to feel and see the contrast of skin colors, as the black boner split and widened their white boxes.

In general, he loved to plough the white pussies of hot German women, with such no-strings-attached, free fucks. He proudly mentioned that almost all these women had asked for a repeat visit.

The crazy thing was, that I had meanwhile found a therapy, called SKAT, that helped me 'get back on my feet'. The sex between Lulu and me was again extremely enjoyable, getting back to as it was in the old days.

But in the meantime, the thought of a potent Black stud had taken root in our minds. Yes, to be honest, I was now perversely really horny to see how Lulu's pussy would be split by a 'black bull', and to register if and how she would moan with lust.

So, we arranged a date with Harry.

And finally, the real story...

So this was the day! The day it would finally happen. Harry was coming to visit us at my home for the first time.

It rang, I opened the door. Harry entered. Of course, we had exchanged messages and photos before--and I was not disappointed. Lulu also looked at the newcomer with pleasure.

Because in front of us, stood a tall, slender, yet muscular Ghanaian, with very dark skin, and a radiant, winning smile. An athletic body, and even his features made him look likeable. He showed a certain nonchalance and seemed well-groomed--no primitivo here.

The purpose of this meeting was clear--namely to have Lulu bucked by a Black man. Still, although we all knew why we came together, we were nervous.

We first sat down together on the couch in the living room, Lulu in the middle, between us men. We drank a few glasses of sparkling wine and talked; at first, a little stiff, then more and more casually and looser. Finally, the conversation also included talking about sex topics.

Harry could hardly take his eyes off Lulu. No wonder--she looked stunning. To celebrate the day, she had put on an airy, short dress, and nothing else--except for the 'fuck me' high heels and thigh-high stockings. No bra and no panties. Tremendously attractive and very sexy; styled to get laid.

"You have a beautiful wife," Harry told me. It seemed to turn him on, to see Lulu as a married woman, even though he actually knew better. See her as an unfaithful wife who occasionally let her sloppy cunt be stuffed by strangers' dicks. He probably loved it... We looked at each other questioningly, but then just left it at that. If it gave him a kick...

Somehow the black and white skin contrast made things very interesting for Lulu--yes, erotic. The difference in skin colors made her a bit exited, so she took the initiative. His dark chocolate tone versus her fair, cream-colored skin made an erotic difference. More and more, she put skin to skin to compare, and encouraged Harry to become more courageous.

He complimented Lulu and they became more-and-more daring over time. She seemed to like it. She got more and more in the mood and became more-and-more relaxed. Even as he moved closer and closer to her, and finally rubbed his strong thigh against hers, Lulu did not protest.

Not even when the dress slipped upwards and exposed a generous part of her beautiful, silky thighs above the tops of the stockings. Lulu didn't seem to notice, or rather, she probably didn't want to notice. On the contrary, she seemed to return the pressure. She was probably already a bit keen on him.

As if unintentionally, Lulu opened her thighs a little. Harry got big eyes. He probably suspected that she was pantyless and tried again and again to get a glimpse of her bare pussy. And Lulu didn't protest, when he let his hand slide more and more often, as if by chance, to the side of her bosom, and over the bare skin of her thighs. It was clear to me, that she was turned on.

Harry had probably instinctively understood that he had a lady sitting next to him, who was easy to have today, an easy lay. He smiled delighted.

I sought Lulu's gaze, and promptly, she gave me the previously agreed, 'okay' sign. The sign that meant, "Yes, I like him! Yes, I want him to mount me!"

So, let's go! I pulled Lulu onto my lap. I kissed her neck, then her mouth. First gently, then passionately. My hand wandered into the neckline of her dress. I caressed her beautiful breasts extensively, then exposed them. Her full, barely noticeably hanging bosom was exposed in all its beauty. I massaged the full curves with the now-upright nipples, her 'libidinousness enhancers', and kneaded them vigorously. Lulu liked this very much, she moaned softly.

Then my hand slid down, pulled up the hem of her dress completely, it only covered her belly now, above and further down Lulu was blank and bare.

I turned her sideways a little, to give Harry a good look at her voluptuous naked ass. Of course, he also could finally see now her bare, shaved pussy.

So far, he had only watched, fascinated. But once he discovered that her pussy was bare, there was no stopping him. I didn't matter at all anymore.

To my surprise, he planted soft butterfly kisses all over her cute bottom, but then his black hand was immediately on her white quim, gently rubbing his index finger along her warm, damp slit.

For a long time, no other man besides myself, had touched her down there. Half of her was shocked and appalled. But the other half melted.

"Ohhh..." Came her groan of arousal, when she felt his fingers trace the length of her shaved cleft.

"Ohhh...aahh...ohhh..." she whined seconds later, when his fingers parted her labia and found her soaked, open, and ready to be fucked.

He grew bolder after seeing how receptive Lulu was to his groping. He grabbed her crotch courageously; she spread her legs a little wider to give him better access. Lulu spreading her legs, showed her willingness to be used. Harry patted her pussy with the flat of his hand. He raised his hand a few inches from my lover's gash, slapped it back down several times and heard her moan.

"Ahhhh..." A high-pitched whimper escaped her pressed lips, as a flood of pleasure overwhelmed her. He felt her wetness; he felt how horny Lulu was.

He fingered her sweet slit, his fingers played with her snail, slid through the crevice again and again. Sometimes gently, sometimes with more emphasis. From the mound of Venus to the butt rosette and back again, often rubbing her clitoris.

Her labia had become moist and had already opened slightly. He then included the love grotto into the game. Slowly, he let a finger enter her. At first, circling slightly, then more demanding, thrusting; her pussy became heated.

She shuddered and shuddered, as his finger fucked her and he used his thumb on her clit. Lulu writhed, moaned louder, her love grotto opened wider; he penetrated her with another finger. Slipping two fingers inside, he collected some of her abundant nectar, and licked his fingers of their find. Lulu was no longer just damp, she was wet and open, she was pubescent--ready to be taken.

It was amazing! I hardly believed to see hooow quickly she got really horny and sloppy. Hooow fast she desired him.

Not hesitating now she opened his pants. There was a big lump in his underpants. Lulu freed his black limb from the annoying textiles. A very respectable piece of black meat came to light. She obviously liked it.

I was also impressed, even a little jealous. Although I am built a bit-above-average downstairs, this chocolate bar was clearly much bigger, and thicker.

The glans was almost black, plump; the shaft crossed by strong veins. At this beautiful sight, many a white lady would certainly have watered in the mouth and further down... But thankfully, not a monster that a mature woman would have had to fear because it might cause real pain. No, albeit of a size and thickness that promised to widen a pussy most pleasantly and fill it in the best possible way. Which promised a lot of lust.

In short, a perfect black tool to bone white pussies perfectly.

"Wow," a sound of appreciation, maybe even anticipation, came from Lulu. Swollen to bursting, the chocolate bar pointed really hard in her direction. Lulu grabbed the shaft. As her fingers closed around his dick, Harry took a deep breath and closed his eyes. Lulu tenderly ran her hand up and down it a few times. His beautiful, strong, black pleasure pole had made her absolutely horny. She wanted the Ghanaian in her snatch, and we all knew she would get it.

Then Lulu leaned forward, her tongue licking over the sensitive tip of his knob. Then she put her sensual lips over his black glans and sucked on it tenderly. Lulu took a big part of the manhood into her mouth, sucked it far in, and started sucking and licking it violently.

"Lulu, this feels great," he told her, and grabbed the back of her head. She was great at sucking cock. She knew how to work it. Harry groaned with lust. Lulu knelt in front of him with bare, billowing breasts and blew his stiff meat. He continued fucking her mouth with light rhythmic movements of his black sword. Lulu moaned, too.

A beautiful picture, her full red lips around the thick, ebony cock, her naked ass invitingly stretched upwards.

I was very tempted to take her then from behind. But no, this day someone else should get her ripe papaya.

Excited, I rubbed my hardened erection while my 'wife' sucked the thick cock of the obsidian man.

Then, she undressed him completely, and embraced him. Her mouth offered to kiss, she kissed him hotly and passionately. Full of lust, she pushed herself towards him.

Again, she grabbed his shaft, took it in her mouth, blew it, sucked it.

Harry wanted Lulu naked, too. He lifted up her dress, took it off for good, and kneaded her tits. She went off like a rocket, she was so heated that she couldn't wait to climb him.

Her can must have itched a lot, she was tremendously excited. She was now just a horny female, who was literally hungry for cock, to get her hungry cleft stuffed.

Once her quim was wet, she grew impatient; hungry for a fuck, right then nature demanded its right. And Lulu's quim quickly gets wet. But that's exactly what I, and since then, Harry, love about her.

Harry's beautiful, strong, black lust-lance had done it to her, turned Lulu on. No more patience for further foreplay, she wanted his thick Ghanaian prick in her love channel--she wanted to be 'blacked'.

Not soon, not sometimes. No. Immediately. Now and here, in the living room, here on the couch. No time to go to the bedroom. She just wanted her now-so-hot fig to be staffed by his black meat. She mounted his ebony spear and sat astride him.

I hardly had time to take a closer look at the whole thing. Nevertheless, I touched his penis briefly. It was strong and bone-hard. The perfect black thorn to 'black' Lulu and her white womanhood.

I asked Harry, "Well, do you like what you see and feel? Do you like her white pussy?"

Harry just grunted and nodded enthusiastically. "You have a beautiful wife with a great sloppy cunt. Fine combination. I like it very much," he replied. He was razor-sharp. "I've been thinking about fucking her white pussy ever since I saw her."

Lulu was then as lustful, as prepared, and as willing to, as it should be.

Then, Harry looked at me questioningly. I nodded, finally releasing Lulu and her white German pussy to be shot down by a BBC.

He asked to be sure, "Should I fuck your wife, now? Bareback?"

I nodded excitedly, then stated quietly, "Yes. Yeah, fuck my wife. Yes! I want you to fuck her. Fuck her with your big black cock! Yes, now, right here. Fuck her properly, take her hard, make her scream with lust. Don't hold back, seize her. She is yours today. She's your wife for today, you can use Lulu however you like."

Harry was thrilled. He grunted with joy and desire and bared his white teeth. Lulu looked at me big-eyed, but then nodded. Yes, she wanted to be a slut today.

And I just wanted to let her. This beautiful large, ebony scepter should be allowed to enjoy her sweetness. Because I was sure, she would like to be fucked thoroughly by his fat cock.

I was sure they were all too ready. For physical union, for mating, for breeding.

pluse
pluse
157 Followers
12