Lulu "Blacked"

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pluse
pluse
153 Followers

"Hey, man," the Ghanaian called out to me. "I'm going to fuck your wife now." He still thought of Lulu as my wife.

And turning to her, he said, "So, my beautiful mare, now my cane wants to taste your sweet cleft. You are due now. Your white married pussy is now my wife's pussy. And I'll treat your sex to what it was made for. I'm going to stuff it with my fat black rod. Now you're being nailed by a nigger, you little white bitch! That's what you want, isn't it?"

"Yes, yes, yes, I do!" whispered Lulu.

"Then say clearly what you want, bitch," Harry told her again.

"Yes, I want to be fucked by you," Lulu replied, embarrassed and blushing slightly.

His thick, dark cock longed for her willing hole. But he took his time. He had the white woman where he wanted her. She had sexually submitted to him.

Lulu's knees were now on both sides of his body. He bent over ever so slightly and lined up his fine black cock with my wife's pussy. She grabbed his swollen meat and placed it at the entrance of her pleasure grotto. As if paralyzed, I saw his big cock approach Lulu's shiny cunt and then touch it.

The spearhead of the Black man was at the now-soaking wet opening of her crotch. Harry placed the entrance of her luxurious white pussy right in front of his black glans. He felt her labia rubbing against his lance. They were juicy and warm and nestled against his arousal.

Lulu felt him aim at the deepest part of the pleasure slit at the opening, and how he pressed his member against the soaking-wet love hole.

"Oh God," Lulu sighed deeply, she felt how thick the piece was, and put her bare pussy over the thorn.

"Do you still want me to fuck you? Do you want my big black cock in your married white pussy now?" the Ghanaian asked again. He wanted to savor this moment. "Then ask me."

"Oh, yes. Yes, oh yes. Please fuck me; shove him in me, split my pussy with your big cock, finish me off..." Lulu replied, panting, but she looked at me. Harry didn't let himself be asked any further, the tip of his dick penetrated her the moment our eyes met.

In slow motion, she lowered her hips, and bit by bit, the member disappeared into the cleft.

"Ahhh...ohhh...hhmmm..." Lulu whined, when he pushed the head fully inside.

I had to discover the bittersweet, painful pleasure of seeing my sweetheart lying in someone else's arms.

To see how my Lulu was impaled by the thorn of the foreign black conqueror. Spellbound, I saw--with a mixture of fascination, horniness and a little jealousy--how the black cock split her white pussy.

He already stretched the gate wide, pushing the slight resistance inexorably aside. "I'm going to feed you now," the Black man announced.

Lulu reared up briefly, moaned, groaned, but pushed her pelvis towards the intruder, inviting, wide open, even demanding it. Lulu felt her entrance being plucked open by the glans, that her mumu was spread wide.

It was good that Lulu was so wet. His masculinity parted her bright, rosy labia, powerfully pushing them wide apart. His mighty African spear slowly pierced her hot cleft. With a slow and persistent motion, he fed his cock into her, feeling her open to him as she stretched.

Lulu gave a long drawn-out, "Yeah," as the Black man slowly sank his large part into her well-experienced pussy. Her lips nestled around the hard intruder. She wasn't as tight as a teenager, but she felt smooth like silk.

He pressed himself forward, his glans slid deeper into her, stretched her, widened her, made her ready for more. Then he let the piston slide out of the pussy again, a little bit out, something forward, a little bit back, a little further forward, even further forward...

At first, he began to push into her slowly and cautiously. But when he noticed how supple and ready her love flesh was, he skewered her completely, driving his considerable chocolate bar into her open wound to the limit. When he was completely inside her, he paused for a moment, so that she could get used to his size.

Passionately excited, Lulu cried out with surprise and lust when the Ghanaian finally gave her the entire length of his power rod to taste. She received the fat pole of the African under the eyes of her partner. She looked at me wide-eyed.

She was really not a child of sadness; a multitude of dicks had already been welcomed in her love fig. But she had never had such a big one in her pleasure tunnel; it was just a delight; it made her groan throatily. And the fact that the cock in her white pussy was a black one, increased her lustfulness.

"Oh fuck. Wow, you're all the way in," Lulu said, when his cock had filled her.

"Lulu, your pussy feels great. So smooth, real customer-friendly."

'Madness' was all I could think at that moment. And then, yes, now it had happened, my beloved Lulu had been 'blacked'. She was now a slut who had let a nigger fuck her.

I, Paul, had become a 'cuckold', a man who allows other men, even asks them, to mount his steady partner.

Did we want it that way? Yes, that's exactly how we wanted it and it was infinitely horny and lustful.

The situation was highly erotic.

I sat next to them. I was only a spectator, a horny voyeur watching as another used my girlfriend.

And how he used her... Harry's hands were alternately on her breasts and on her ass cheeks.

It was incredibly cool to see how a well-stocked Black man pushed his love-lance into the rosy, white pussy of my Lulu, the contrast was stunning. But I enjoyed the contrast between the mature white woman and the young black lover on whose legs she was sitting.

This contrast--the black potent Ghanaian and the eager white German pleasure box, that went well together.

The black pole split the white can, widened it properly, penetrated it deeply. A hot sight! Then, it was done. Harry had made Lulu a 'blacked' slut, and me a cuckold. Obviously, she enjoyed the fucking she got.

Harry had slowly filled her with his stiff flesh, very deeply, until he had finally completely immersed himself in her grotto.

He was completely inside her, stuck up to the balls in the overflowing pussy.

Just the presence of his thick member completely in her twat, brought Lulu a redemptive climax, a formidable orgasm.

The black lust-organ filled her hungry pussy to her satisfaction. After a short period to get used to the size and thickness of the cock, she began to ride it; slowly at first, then more and more violently, more passionately. Lulu went off like a rocket.

Harry made a change of position. He lifted Lulu up, laid her backwards on the couch, kneeling between her spread thighs. In front of him laid her beautiful, white pussy, the labia open.

His tongue ran over her stomach to her juicy can. Lulu smelled like the excited woman she was.

"Damn girl, you're as wet as an ocean!"

He licked her swollen labia and then pulled her apart with both hands. Lulu let out a small cry, as his tongue ploughed through her wet cleft. There were small explosions between her legs, her ebony prince increased her horniness with his little games. With a pleasant moan, she reacted to his tongue, which circled her swollen clit.

Then his mouth pressed against the opening and he stuck his tongue in as far as he could and let it circle there, up and down, in and out. He pulled his tongue out again and licked her pearl of pleasure. Lulu had pushed her abdomen forward, so that Harry could work the clitoris well with his tongue.

Suddenly, from one moment to the next, Lulu threw her head into her neck and began to pant and moan with her eyes closed, more drawn-out than before. Lulu let out a sharp scream, she was coming.

Harry ran his tongue gently through the slit a few more times.

While Lulu was still breathing heavily from the oral orgasm, Harry laid the beautiful woman on her back again, preparing her for another penetration. Slowly, enjoying every second, he spread her legs and pushed them far up.

Before his eyes was her provocative female temptation. Her naked ass, her plump, white ass cheeks, and her bare cunt. The labia were damp and swollen and open. In between, a rosy fissure just waiting to be filled again. To her consternation, she felt something roll down her inner thigh, something wet and sticky. It was nothing but her own juices, yet she had lost all control over them.

At this sight, his manhood swelled even further. His penis towered high, a steeply erect expression of his desire. Without delay, he slowly pushed his big black cock into my Lulu's white pussy. Lulu felt the huge head slide inside her wet-and-slick vagina. Harry fucked her missionary, with her ankles touching her ears. She lay on her back, her body spread wide and open, for his pleasure.

He sank with relish, but with a powerful thrust, his length in her juicy grotto--no longer so tight, but in an exciting way--well-dilated cunt. Her slick pussy had loosened and her inner walls were tingling from the fullness and friction of his black rod. As his thick snake slid in and out, her pussy fully accepted and welcomed this stranger's massive cock. Up to the glans, he slowly pulled out his penis only to re-insert it directly back to the base. He penetrated her relentlessly. He drilled deep and unrestrained. Her pussy was very noisy from being so wet.

How sexy, how horny, Lulu looked when she was fucked by this other man, this black bull.

A mixture of different feelings went through my head. A little jealousy, but above all else, extreme excitement. I had a hard-on, as stiff as never before--I stroked myself.

But Harry didn't care, he was in his element. He finally fucked a white pussy again. He especially loved sloppy German pussy. And now he was allowed to fuck Lulu's hot, receptive pussy...

My eyes were glued to the black and white couple while Harry worked Lulu's cunt hard.

I had never seen my girlfriend fucked by a strange cock before. But right then, at that moment, my lady of the heart was stung by a black stud.

It totally turned me on. My member was so hard that it almost hurt. Seeing the black dick disappear in the tempting German-quality cunt of my girlfriend, Lulu, confused me, but also aroused me--immensely. It excited me to hear Lulu groan lustfully, as her sweet pussy was split again and again by the thick African shaft and stretched wide.

Contributing to Lulu's horniness was the thought, that thrill, of being used by another guy in front of her partner. It fired her up mightily, as it was so naughty, a tingling-forbidden fruit for her, that she had let herself be fucked in front of her 'husband' by this foreign Ghanaian man. She knew what a naughty 'wife' she was being, and it turned her on.

She clearly felt the foreign cock inside her, the rod that didn't really belong there. Lulu appreciated this cock and didn't want to miss it, as horny as this piston felt inside her. She wriggled under her black lover.

Lulu suddenly looked at me, squeezed my hand, turned to me and kissed me on the mouth. Lulu squeezed my hand so hard, that I almost felt how well she was fucked. That made me grateful and very happy. With all her lust and passion, my dear angel had not forgotten me.

But Harry didn't give her much time to breathe. It quickly became clear that it was not the first time that he slipped back and forth in a hot-and-mature woman's pussy.

Lulu was fucked by him with smooth movements. He pulled his considerable inches again and again, full through her tender-fleshed brooch. His shaft was measured from the full length of its rod and thoroughly ploughed through.

Harry did exactly what Paul had wanted, when Paul had given him Lulu as his 'wife for a day'. He did not want a wife to cook for him or clean his flat; he insisted on performing his matrimonial rights, that is, he preferred to mount his 'wife for a day' and lustfully use her 'married white cunt'. And extensively...

It smacked wet and my 'wife' acknowledged each of his thrusts with a groan. Just squeals and the excited yips of an overexcited woman, mixed with the heavy gasping breath of an excited black male, taking his pleasure of a compliant, willing white woman.

I enjoyed the sight of my beauty, who willingly--more than willingly, full of passion--gave herself to an extremely demanding black stallion. Wholeheartedly, I did not begrudge her to this provocative, lustful sex. Full of pleasure, I saw how joyfully my Lulu received the unfamiliar, strange thrusts that took her deeply, hard, and ruthlessly. I smiled at the sight of my girlfriend becoming such a tramp, as she was as naughty as she had ever been.

Harry drove his black spear into the hot, white fig with ever faster thrusts. She yelped as it made its way to the full depth of her pussy and touching every square inch of her insides. The black lover got her plenty. Bump after thrust, the testicles noisily clapped on her ass, her silky cavity was drilled further and further.

In order to have a better view, I had moved away from her a bit, and watched as Lulu was peppered hard by him. I noticed how incredibly horny it made me that he was just ruthlessly using her as slutty fuck-toy. In short, she was fucked merciless.

But Lulu probably wanted it that way. For, with every thrust, she moaned loudly. She was taken hard; she whimpered, she moaned. With every movement, Lulu articulated her lust.

Harry really enjoyed listening to his sex partner's heightened ecstasy. For this ecstasy was due to his pleasure meat, which impaled this desirable female, Lulu.

Splaying herself wide and open to the thrusting African, Lulu felt her wide-stretched pleasure hole, felt the friction of his member in her wet love flesh. Her brooch was badly strained by the rough fuck, but also hornier than it had ever been. He drove her to another orgasm. As if in a trance, she panted and moaned.

Against this extreme physical irritation, her body wildly reared up again. Her crotch contracted tightly around the dark-skinned man's stiff member. Oh, how it came to her. Lulu literally screamed out the lust. Fervent, lustful screams, full of passion and satisfaction.

This orgasm overwhelmed her like a powerful wave. Lulu trembled and trembled. Still, she felt Harry's dick begin to shake, his testicles contract, and then she felt him come as she came, literally an explosion.

Into her orgasm, Harry chased his load into her narrow love channel, roaring with lust. The first jet splashed deep into her vagina. His mouth stood wide open as his African sperm filled her pussy. Push after thrust, he discharged in the slimy can, which still had his dick firmly in its grasp. Whether she wanted to or not, Lulu received the mating charge from the Ghanaian's manhood fully into her grotto. She cried out in relief when she felt the gush pouring forcefully into her pussy. He drilled the rod into her stretched body a few more times. Then her black lover's cob slipped out of the gaping fig.

Lulu lay a little exhausted, but contented, on her back, with an open wound as the lover had left her. She had gotten it really good. It had been a real good fuck, three orgasms, not bad. The lad understood his cock work, thanks to his generous device; he had not only massively filled her pussy, but it had also been polished by him skillfully and lustfully.

Her inseminated pussy was a little reddened, greatly dilated and still twitched slightly. The labia, bulging with blood, were swollen. From the opening, slowly flowed some whitish drops of sperm from the foreign inseminator.

Lulu sucked Harry's member clean; I cleaned her pussy.

Lulu felt better than ever. She had experienced great pleasure through Harry's thick black cock, had been drilled, filled and powerfully fucked thoroughly. Lulu felt pleasantly sloppy, and freshly 'blacked'.

"Thank you, Paul. You gave me a very nice experience today," she told me.

Also for me, it had been infinitely horny to see how my 'wife' was fucked and inseminated by a 'blackie'.

The three of us looked at each other with a smile. The experiment seemed to have succeeded. Relaxed, we drank a glass of sparkling wine, and made some small talk.

But finally, I asked, "Well, still feel like a little sequel? A second round?"

Harry nodded enthusiastically. "Hey, man, yes, man! Lulu is a super-great, slutty wife, she is wonderfully horny, she is a wonderful fuck. "

Lulu blushed, hesitated a little, but then replied, "He's an incredible lover and he fucked me beautifully. I came thrice. Yes, okay, a second round."

Then Lulu reached between my legs, stroked and squeezed my stiff penis a few times. She whispered to me, "You shouldn't be neglected. I want you to take me in the second round, too."

That's what I was hoping for. Although it would not have really needed this encouragement. Because, of course, I didn't intend to be passive again. It urged me to climb her as well, as a freshly used woman.

First, however, Harry should plough her extensively with his thick black cock, spread her up really nicely, open her wide, and inseminate her again. But then I wanted to feel how stretched, how workable she had been made by the African.

Yes, then, but only then, did I want to enjoy myself in her then-wide, dripping-with-sperm, sloppy Lulupussy.

I told her I was proud to have such a sexy slut as my partner. "Come on," I said.

We took our glasses and went to the bedroom for the second round.

pluse
pluse
153 Followers
12