Lulu "Blacked" Ch. 02

Story Info
Dominated by the Black bull.
6.5k words
4.16
26.9k
14
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 01/11/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pluse
pluse
153 Followers

Lulu "Blacked" 02

By pluse©

Since English is not my native language, I ask for a little understanding if not every expression or punctuation mark is correct.

Again, a big "Thank you" to Kenjisato for his fine and very helpful editing.

This story is about non-consensual and interracial sex. Among other things, a Black

man has sex with a White woman. If you don't like this kind of story, please read

another one.

Comments on this sequel are welcome.

However, it is advisable to first read the first part of the story (Lulu "Blacked 01"), in which itis described how this situation came about, and in which the characters are introduced in more detail.

Round 2

Dominated by the Black bull.

So, that first round hadn't been bad sex. Three orgasms for my beautiful lover, Lucie;

lots of fun in her lovebox for Harry, the big African, and for me, Paul, (now cuckold-

Paul), who was horny as rarely from watching, so really not a bad afternoon up to now.

The three of us relaxed a little after this round, drank a glass of sparkling wine, and

made some small talk. Of course, we talked about what we had just experienced--

each of us confirmed that he really liked it.

But Lulu was also curious about something else.

"Tell me, Harry, you said that you have already fucked some white women here in

Germany. Is the sex different than with the dark-skinned girls in your home country, Ghana?"

Harry laughed, showing his white teeth. "Well, conquering a married, white pussy is

always something special. Otherwise, sometimes yes, sometimes no," he replied.

Lulu wanted to know exactly. "Out with the language, what is different about 'sometimes no'?"

Harry pressed around a bit. "Well, hhmm, well, some girls loved playing the recalcitrant.

They did not want to be convinced by smart words, but by deeds. Then I had to bring

solid arguments into play, sometimes it was quite a thing."

"Does that mean you used force?" asked Lulu, shocked.

"Well, sometimes a little bit. But only if it was desired because some women

consciously, as they put it, wanted it that way, it gave them a kick. Because when I had 'convinced' them, they were so hot, that they couldn't get their cans stuffed fast enough."

"So, you have them, um, so you actually have them...?" Lulu swallowed.

"Yes, I did," Harry admitted with a grin, without elaborating.

"Oooh," Lucie breathed, who now had her dress back on and leaned back.

She looked first at Harry, then at me; at first, doubtful, then slightly mischievous.

Around her beautiful full mouth played a somehow-wanton, knowing smile. I sensed that something was going on in her head, with her shoulder-length, now-slightly disheveled, dark brown hair.

Apparently, an idea had come to her. However, she said nothing, but her big green

eyes remained cunning and mysterious.

But finally I asked, "Well, still fancy a little sequel? A second round?"

While Harry immediately enthusiastically agreed, Lulu's 'okay' came a little hesitantly.

"Well, let's test it," she murmured, barely intelligible.

"Come on," I said.

We took our glasses and went to the bedroom for the second round.

Lulu walked up the steps in front of us, still wearing her high heels, an extremely

attractive sight--well-built, with the right pounds in the right places. And since she

wasn't wearing anything under the very short dress, Harry and I enjoyed the prospect of her feminine treasures--her magnificent, naked ass and her shaved pussy were easy to spot.

For Harry and me, as we were still naked, it had an effect. Our cocks reacted, woke up, and got into a fuck mood. Especially Harry, he already had a formidable erection again.

His member was bigger and thicker than mine; when choosing our playmate, I had paid special attention to this because I wanted Lulu's white pussy to be made happy by a real fat, black piece of meat.

Muscular, athletic, and a very dark-skinned Harry, the Ghanaian, huffed, his breath was clearly audible, but not from climbing stairs. Apparently, he couldn't wait for the moment to take another go on Lulu.

Arriving in the bedroom, Lulu made another provocative hip swing.

Harry took this as an invitation to grab her under the dress immediately. She felt one hand on her ass and the other directly on her plum.

Lulu deftly wriggled out of the embrace, looked at him challengingly, and said, "Stop, Harry. Not so fast. It's not your turn now. First of all, I just want to spoil Paul."

Harry was puzzled. He looked a little angry because his dick had found Lulu's sensual love fig extremely willing, wet, and lustful during the first course, yet here, pleasantly unfriendly.

He protested. "Oh, no. Today, you are my temporary wife. You belong to me

today; you must fulfill your 'marital duties' to me. You must obey me; it was agreed.

That's right, Paul, isn't it?"

I nodded. "Yes, Lulu, he determines today. He can take you today when and how he

wants."

I wanted to watch how the little white woman would become a mare again, who was

mounted by the black stallion.

Lulu was outraged. Or more correctly, she acted indignantly. I knew her well enough to notice that she was acting -- I saw the devilry in her eyes. Apparently, she had

somehow liked Harry's description of the 'The Taming of the Shrew'; she probably

wanted to test it, to see what would happen.

She provoked him, shouted at him, "There is no way I will obey you, you nigger. No, I

don't want to be with you now, I will be faithful to Paul, go away, get out!"

Of course, Harry had been tricked by this, and fell for it; Lulu was a good actor.

He was angry. "I don't care what you want. You can cry as much as you want. Today, I 'take care' of you, you are due," he said imperiously, grabbing her arms.

She shouted, "No. Leave me alone, go away. I don't want to!" She resisted, tried to

escape him, but he held her, and was much too strong for her.

Her hands wandered around to prevent him from acting. With her fists, she drummed as hard as she could on his chest.

But Harry just laughed. Then he said, in a threatening tone, "So, the little lady wants it the hard way. Well, you can have that because you're just a horny piece of crap, you faithful wife. I already know that."

Harry liked to refer to Lulu as my 'wife', even though he knew better.

Then he suddenly let go of her, and gave her two, though not too firm, slaps in the face.

Lulu was completely dismayed. Before she knew what was happening to her, he pulled her to him, sat down on the edge of the bed and put her over his knees. Slowly, almost as if in slow motion, he pulled the dress up over her thighs and buttocks, until it came to lie high on her back.

Her lower half was then uncovered, as she had no panties on. Her butt was completely defenseless against Harry's actions. He pointed straight up and unprotected into the air.

Her head was close to the ground. Her ass rose naked, her feminine splendor just

before his eyes.

Although she had actually wanted and provoked it, Lulu had become slightly panicked.

She felt helpless, humiliated, and at the mercy of him. Crazy, this being at the mercy -- the thought of having to endure everything he could think of -- because he held her very tightly around her rump with his strong hand.

Harry lightly stroked her naked ass, and ran his fingers up and down between her

buttocks and her pussy.

Lulu flinched, pressing her thighs tightly together.

Harry laughed, "Not so scary, we haven't really started yet. And in reality, you are not as averse to another extramarital fucking as you pretend, you faithful wife. But now, we want to thoroughly heat up your ass. I want to help your willingness."

He started with some light blows to her bare ass. She coped well with it. But then his

hand clapped harder and harder on her bare skin for minutes. Her ass cheeks began to glow; he struck again and again -- left, right, left, right; his hands hit her poor bare ass.

Lulu was completely desperate. Oh, that burning, pulling pain! How it spread on her butt and now also heated up her abdomen. Her bottom was a single blazing sea of flames.

Her pussy was also well supplied with blood and began to tingle again. She didn't want that. She wriggled to avoid the blows, scraped her feet over the ground, looked for a hold to free herself from her tormentor, and began to pedal wildly.

But nothing loosened the grip that held her or interrupted the rhythm of the beats. With one hand, Harry had his victim firmly under control, and with the other, he worked on her naked ass.

She screamed, whined, and whimpered. Finally, tears ran down her beautiful face; she howled snot and water, sobbing for mercy.

A completely new Lulu had emerged, I had never seen her so completely dissolved

before. And she seemed to me, submissive as she was, insanely attractive with her

howling face, the disheveled hair, and the pleading eyes--so agitated, so stunned, by the things that had just happened to her.

I had to admit that I liked how dominant this guy was with Lulu.

Through the kicking and the resulting change in position, Harry had gained insights

between her legs, which turned him on mightily. But he still knew no mercy, he

continued to work her ass with his big hand, until it was covered with a heated blush.

It had been exhilarating for him, how her firm thighs and the voluptuous flesh of her ass, shook and trembled under his hand, as they turned redder.

But then, he suddenly pushed one of his legs between hers, forcing his thighs apart. As a result, her cunt was completely open and fully accessible to him. And calculatingly, the African then gave her some slightly less powerful, but well-aimed, blows exactly on the rosette and on the twat. He clapped his hand on her shaved pussy and I heard Lulu's painful-yet-horny groan.

- That was too much! -

She felt not only the hundreds of pinpricks on her butt, but also the many butterflies in her stomach. A fire seemed to be blazing in her abdomen. Slowly, it spread to her entire body. Because then not only her ass, so severely chastened, burned like fire, but also her pussy. A hot wave formed in the depths of her abdomen.

He had achieved his goal, she was flooded with lust.

Lulu's papaya got soaking wet, her labia opened, gaped apart. She didn't want to, but

her body had become a traitor. Her pride and will were broken, as she almost sank into the ground in shame. But she could no longer defend herself and submitted to him.

From that moment on, Lulu was nothing but prey.

She just couldn't help but to stretch her ass out for him, as a sign of her submission and lust, and as a signal that she wanted more.

After giving her a few hearty blows and then one last slap, he spread her thighs further apart.

Harry placed one hand on Lulu's reddened ass and grabbed her between her

legs with his other big black hand. He placed her on her brooch for examination. The

finger sample satisfied him. The open labia and the moisture testified to her readiness. And as his hand explored a little further, his fingers felt how open and receptive her love grotto had become.

He hummed contentedly, but wanted it even better.

Harry skillfully gripped two of his fingers between her wet labia, and they began to dig

inside her, to spread and turn inside her.

Then, they were supported by another finger which also pushed in, and almost formed a triangular wedge with the other two. He fucked her pussy with three fingers. Harry used his hand to bring her lust fig to a high operating temperature. He worked her hole, searched and found her G-spot, but also took care of her clitoris, again and again. He polished her snatch intensively and expertly.

Lulu was on fire, letting out a blood-curdling scream, and rearing up jerkily, she came

violently, and screamed out her orgasm.

So the scoundrel had prepared Lulu calculatingly and expertly for the next fuck. Successful, she had to admit to herself, because she was now in heat, her juices flowed just so...

She was in heat. Absolutely and ratty down to the last tip of hair.

Yes, she had to admit, she could no longer resist, was randy, was now submissive,

humbled. The shrew had been tamed. He had understood how to make her willing

against her will.

He had wanted nothing else!

"Halllooo, little Lulu. You're nothing but another slut wife. I think now you are ready and ripe to be fucked by me. But what has become of the faithful wife? Suddenly as horny as a bitch in heat?

But I know you. You white wives, you can resist everything -- but temptation."

Then, he left the horny Lulu completely unnoticed for a few moments. He turned to me.

"Paul, I'll tell you something about faithful white wives.

"My first apartment when I came to Germany was in a high-rise building. Several

married couples lived there, including five younger, quite good-looking wives. As soon

as they saw a tall, black man like me, their curiosity was aroused. And curiosity turned into carnal arousel. And once they get horny, fidelity dissolves into thin air.

"To cut a long story short, little by little, I fucked them all, all five.

Two of the sluts with the knowledge and tolerance of their spouses, three secretly.

I still fuck two of these sluts occasionally, mostly individually, but sometimes together. I then let them kneel next to each other in doggy position on my bed, their thighs spread wide. Invitingly, they stretch out their asses and wet pussies towards me. What a delightful sight!

Alternately, always for about a dozen deep thrusts, I sink my African tube into the

fucking pussies of these randy, married, German bitches. Always nicely alternating,

neither is neglected.

A wonderful game. A real treat!

So much for faithful German wives."

Then he turned back to Lulu.

"But it was nice that you were so unruly, Lulu. Because I love not only to put black girls over the knee, but especially white sluts like you, to spank their asses and make them red and docile by chastisement. I love to see their first white, then red, naked asses dancing on my knees.

And to feel how their clams become moist and wet in the process; making their love holes very willing.

"By the way in this point there is no difference between black and white."

He turned Lulu on her back, took her legs, and pulled them way up, her ass and pussy in front of him, as if on a presentation plate.

"I love to see you like this, my dove, with an open wound, willing and eager for a cock.

And you will get a cock--namely mine. Because now you're going to get a fuck now from Harry's nigger cock."

"Oohh, no," she could only breathe.

"Oh, yes!" replied Harry, firmly.

"Now, it's time to fuck, my little mare. Because you wanted it and you should get it! You bitch!"

He pulled her up roughly, turned her around and pushed her upper body towards the bed.

Obediently she stood there -- bent over, her ass in the air, her legs wide, her love flesh open and ready to receive, stretched backwards and held up to the sting...

The ultimate surrender!

"Kneel on the bed now," he told her. "My tube now wants to try your hot cunt from

behind."

His tone made it clear that this was not a request or a question, it was an

instruction.

"Mhhhh, the mare has a really nice ass." Harry patted her bulging, red-glowing ass

cheeks and stood wide-legged behind the woman's upstretched buttocks.

Lulu knelt on all fours in front of his legs, on the edge of the bed.

In the pooch position, she humbly remained diagonally in front of me, pressing her face into the sheet, offering herself for use and awaiting his penis.

I had watched the whole thing with an unholy mixture of jealousy, excitement, and

fascination. I was horrified at how humiliatingly Lulu was treated. Harry spanked her

bare ass -- I had never dared to do that -- took her for granted, and just used her as he wanted.

But still, or rather, because of this, this scene excited me immensely, and my

cock was incredibly hard!

How her test, her playful challenge, had suddenly become serious. How energetically

she was handled, how her bare ass was throttled, and how she had submitted

unconditionally to the black man. How humble and obedient, the otherwise so proud

and self-confident, Lulu had become. How she then writhed with her behind, and how

she submissively and shamelessly offered herself to the Negro, to be pulled over the

black dick by him.

"Your wife is totally wet in her love cave. I think I need to take care of it now. Well, don't you think, dear Paul, that your wife is so horny now, that she should be fucked a little?"

Harry asked me, provocatively.

Yes, that's what it looked like, I could only swallow and nodded.

He gratefully accepted this offer. He approached her from behind. He rigorously

grabbed her neck and pushed her forward. His stiff, ebony tail swayed slightly.

With his big, black hands, he grabbed Lulu's ass. His fingers dug into her white flesh. She stretched her wonderful butt out to him and spread her long legs so that he could begin, unhindered.

"And what am I supposed to do now, push my thick black cock into your white pussy?" asked Harry, smugly.

"Yes, yes, shove the thing in me."

"And what should I do once I've put it in?"

"Oh, then I want to be fucked. Yes, fuck my soul out," Lulu groaned.

"And who's going to fuck you through and through? Paul or me?"

Only then, did Lulu think of her Paul again. But she was just horny and wanted a cock inside her pussy. She didn't care which one. She was so randy, that she didn't care which cock it was that took her from behind. The main thing was that she would be fucked hard and violently.

But, of course, she said, "You, you Black bastard, you're supposed to fuck me."

That's exactly what he wanted to hear. He grinned arrogantly. The tip of his tail was

already at her damp entrance.

"So I'm supposed to fuck your horny hole, even though you're such an honorable,

faithful wife?" Once again, he made fun of us at our expense, but then he took action.

Without using his hand, his tail found Lulu's hole. Her female meat was wide open. He inserted his bulging member between her thighs.

Harry watched my wife's reaction as he opened her.

She felt his fat glans at her entrance. Lulu fidgeted and gasped. He pressed. He pulled her over his lance, pulled the gate to his spearhead.

Shortly thereafter, the glans had ploughed through her labia and slowly impaled her vagina, taking full advantage of Lulu's new docility. He grasped her waist, and the prick slid into her pussy with a loud smack.

With a long-drawn movement, he penetrated her completely. Her pussy struggled to

make room for his big girth, as he bottomed out inside her. Then he set the rhythm of

her submission. Thrust after thrust, his hard black rod ploughed through her smacking white cunt.

And again, Lulu, got impaled by his magnificent cock. Hard, the Negro cock parted

Lulu's supple pussy, penetrating her from behind, full of pleasure. Harry had a firm grip on her loins and ass, as his love-stick sunk into her fig.

She had her face buried in the pillow, her hands clutching the mattress. Her beautiful

plump ass began to rotate. The insides of her thighs were shiny wet.

He grabbed her neck with one hand, like that of a rabbit in the grip, and with the other, he kneaded her ass tightly.

He felt her rebel against his hard grip, but he didn't care. He didn't care how hard she resisted, he just kept fucking her relentlessly. Because, of course, she could not break the grip, he had her fully in his power. A fuck-toy that he used at will.

This was no longer a 'role-playing game', she was absolutely at his mercy.

pluse
pluse
153 Followers
12