Lulu "Blacked" Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He impressively demonstrated his strength, his dominance, and thus, also his claim to ownership. He didn't stop fucking Lulu on a whim, drilling her hard and ruthlessly. He did, he fucked her and she couldn't do anything about it. Against his strong hands, his strong cock, the fucking, her lust, oh God, her lust...

Lulu opened her mouth in a scream, as the tug in her pussy grew stronger; she howled and whimpered.

She didn't get a beating, only the beast, and that plentifully.

Pleasure and pain were indistinguishable.

She wriggled back and forth on Harry's hammer, trying to escape. She howled, whimpered, so brutal she did not want to be taken. Her wide-spread can, strained roughly, burned like fire.

But she didn't stand a chance. She was exposed to his arbitrariness. Because of his great power, she felt like a toy doll.

Then he clutched her even tighter, fixed her hands behind her back and pulled her close to him. On his dick you could clearly see white slime traces... the lust secretions of my beloved Lulu.

She was forced into the hollow back, so her ass and pussy stretched out even harder

towards him. She hung so helplessly on his bone-hard mast, that she thought he would lift her off the ground. With pain and infinite lust, she screamed like she had been speared -- but, of course, that's exactly what she was...

There was no tenderness, no consideration; only a thick, black, Ghanaian tube sunk

into her defenseless, pink, German cunt.

What a contrast to the rather gentle approach of the first round, how aggressively she

was rubbed by his dominant penis...

Lulu groaned loudly. How powerfully her can had been split...

"What a sludge you are! You like to be taken by a black cock, right?"

"Oh, yes, yes... I think so. But you're my first!"

"Well, this certainly won't be the last chocolate meat from which you let your plum widen, as hot as it makes you."

Harry turned to me. "Your whore is a great fuck. She has a gifted, natural pleasure shell, lustful and demanding. And so cock-eager and supple, that she can cope with and enjoy even the very thickest of Negro pricks. Lulu can really endure something.

"And you see for yourself. She needs it, wants it -- she wants to be used -- she longs for it.

These willing German wives become real super-sluts, once they have been ridden

thoroughly black, and have been jacked up properly.

And there is hardly anything better, than breaking in a married, white woman to thick, black cocks, who is emotionally confused, but at the same time, highly aroused. A thick, African cob is the best thing that can happen to her.

It would be a pity for each day you don't send her to a thick-dicked Negro, who breeds her lustful, white pussy.

"Yes, look forward to it, Lulu, because I have two potent friends; they will soon crack

your sloppy-wife canal, stretch it really wide with their big cocks, and fill it until it

overflows.

Maybe we'll do it together, always alternating. As soon as one has come inside

you, the next one straps you. Until you've reached complete exhaustion, until your

pussy is boiling, until you whimper for mercy. But grace comes only when we have

completely fucked ourselves out in you."

Harry obviously already had plans for his new 'possession'. We weren't even asked

anymore.

Meanwhile, Harry ruthlessly pulled the helpless woman back and forth on his thorn. He pushed it into Lulu, until she couldn't go anymore. With every hard thrust into her very smooth plum, it had spread widely and become more supple; she was horny anyway.

The presence of this cock in her womb, boiling with heat, was omnipresent and caused incredible pleasure; more and more she came into ecstasy, while she let herself be pummeled from behind--she was only a bundle of lust that had surrendered.

Yes, was it a good idea to invite a Black lover?

Lulu's pussy was definitely made to be fucked by a thick with black cock. It was arousing, but also irritating, to see how she reacted to the black lance, how she was very excited about it, how she enjoyed it in her pink pussy.

With her pussy dripping with horny juices, you didn't have to ask my hot Lulu anymore if she enjoyed it. Her pure lust was too obvious.

The same was true for Harry. It was a real pleasure for him to sink his manhood into this lust-drunk woman.

"So, you bitch, is your pussy finally getting what she needed? That's how you wanted it, didn't you? Or do you want Paul to replace me now?"

"No, no, I need such a thick hard cock that widens my pussy and fills me so good. Yes, yes, keep going, give it to me... That's so hot!"

"Uhhhhh... uhhhh," she moaned. Each thrust was new and incredibly intense, and with each smack of her can, she believed the pipe would penetrate even deeper into her, stretching her even further. She was hardly able to formulate coherent sentences.

In her love cave lust burned like fire. It was this feeling between obsession and helplessness, that aroused her more and more.

Her horny plum was being fucked tightly, put over the dark thorn again and again. Lulu shivered like a shy animal; her fists clawed into the pillows at this lustful torture. She felt like a white mare being jumped by a black stud stallion.

Lulu didn't remember how long he had impaled her from behind. Her cunt got to taste his full length, again and again, without mercy. At short intervals, she had to accept and swallow blow after blow. She had to put up with this ordeal of lust.

His black machismo was too strong.

He gave her a slap on the ass every now and then, which only seemed

to increase Lulu's lust.

Yes, she had come to enjoy being seen and needed by this man, as a willing slut. She let go, let herself fall; what else could she do? She had never experienced her

pussy so hot, never before had she felt a cock so intensely inside her.

How long had he been fucking her? She did not know, she had lost all sense of time. So she kept still, just still, and did nothing, but to moan her soul out of her body and to just offer her twat to him. The hot, industrious female in her only wanted her pleasure fig to be used by his black cock.

Because it felt beastly sensual, how his thick nuts clapped on her ripe, sensual plum. Her pussy glowed, pulsed; unbelievable acts took place in it.

In her most intimate dreams, she had always imagined a really hot fuck with a Black man like this.

She was a sinner who, at this moment, enjoyed sinning with him, above all else.

"Come, Lulu. Move. I want to feel you, and your husband also wants to see how you

enjoy being impaled by me."

And then, the Negro put his hands on her tits, kneading her breasts, driving her to

orgasm. She felt her body charge like a battery, and she knew, or hoped, that the

discharge would have to come soon.

A volcano announced itself...

It was incredible. As if a thousand little hands were stroking her abdomen to an

unprecedented orgasm. And then he came, a huge orgasm.

She didn't know afterwards whether she was moaning, screaming or just lying there.

Her orgiastic sobbing and moaning had also made Harry's lust boil over.

The first jet splashed deep into her conception grotto; her orgasm became even more intense. A climax that made her body tremble.

He could feel her love cave nestling around his cock, and was overwhelmed by this

incredible feeling. He reared up, made indefinable noises and shot his breeding load

into her grotto. Push after thrust, he filled her pleasure cavity, which greedily absorbed everything.

Harry rejoiced. And not only with lust. He felt a deep satisfaction--because that was the right thing to do. That he took a white female piece and fucked her through uninhibited.

He thought that was his right. And he had claimed this right many times.

He had once again subdued one of these snooty-but-luxurious white females, and

mated with it. Stabbed her plum, drilled it wide open and pulled through hard. She had to submit to his will and strength, and was used by him, for him -- Harry, the nigger.

And as a final sign of his absolute dominance, the subjugated female had been

inseminated by him. And if he would impregnate her during this mating, all the better.

Harry triumphantly flooded Lulu's vagina. He pumped and pumped, with hard, ruthless thrusts, catapulting a large portion of sperm of African origin, into her womb.

Because that's how nature wanted it. That the victorious male would discharge his

genes into the reproductive organ of the female, his prey, in order to impregnate her.

More and more, Lulu began to tremble all over. Her whole abdomen twitched, vibrated and all the muscles contracted inside her.

Her orgasm became even more intense. She wailed with lust. Her whole body writhed... beastly groaning, screaming, trembling, not wanting to end...

A climax that made her body tremble.

She felt every spurt squeezed out of his glans, until she had milked the last drop out of him. Her body drank his seed.

I could hear her muffled moans, and my cock was so hard, it was about to burst. I was made extremely horny by the situation, the lust-driven sight sights and sounds of my beloved, drove me to the edge, and about to cum, but I managed to control myself with some difficulty.

Nevertheless, it ran cold down my spine.

I watched the orgasm shake Lulu's body, I knew her. Only that she had always

experienced orgasms with me, and had no other man to thank.

Then it was over. The bodies of the two were covered by a shiny film of sweat.

Completely exhausted and moaning loudly, Lulu collapsed on the bed. She was totally exhausted, completely fucked, but relaxed and satisfied.

Her Black lover's member slid out of her expanded vagina and squirted one last load

across her ass. Whimpering softly, she buried herself in the sheets. Her inseminated

box was still twitching, from the consequences of her tremendous climax. Slowly, her

orgasm ebbed away. She let it fade away gently.

Harry's cock slackened, and he pulled out of her, exhausted. She turned on her back,

then eagerly licked his cock clean, a favor she had never given me.

Harry turned away from her and retreated.

A smile crossed his face when he saw his playmate's freshly inseminated cunt. He was very satisfied.

One of those arrogant, white sluts whose eyes would hardly greet him on the street, had given in again. Because in bed, they show a different face. They are horny, quickly get lustful on his thick black piston, and want to be used.

And then these sluts, overwhelmed by passion, writhe under his cock, moaning and whimpering lustfully.

Harry looked at me gratefully.

"Thanks, Paul. You don't get such a sensual woman in front of your sword every day," he said, more than appreciatively.

As if I didn't know that myself...

After Lulu sucked Harry's cock clean, he left the room.

I had to slowly process what had happened.

How humble and docile Lulu had become, how willingly she spread her legs in response to a word from him and submitted to the black rider as a mare. How my female was used by the Black lover as a fuck doll.

How Lulu writhed, moaned, and finally screamed with lust, under the hard, black meat whip...

What added to my fascination, was that Lulu was looking at me almost the whole

time, while she was having sex with this guy.

And even the damned nigger looked at me with the classic expression of the triumphant victor, grinning; his weapon deep into Lulu's open wound, his prey.

When I finally saw how the nigger inseminated Lulu, who was writhing in orgasm, and

how he pumped her with sperm, so full that it ran out of her gaping brooch, it was such an erotic moment, one I had never experienced before. My member was stiffer than ever.

But it was like this -- my lover had cheated on me, had fucked with another man, let a strange cock into her pleasure tunnel, where he could leave his semen as a slimy gift.

Why did this excite me? Because I enjoyed watching her getting turned on. Her moans and whimpers were music to my ears.

I looked at Lulu's full figure, her full breasts, the traces of sperm on the still-reddened,

wide-gaping plum.

As soon as the Negro was gone, I approached her. I stared incessantly at her wide-

open, heavily fucked pussy.

A perverse impulse urged me to use the newly used, fucked-wide-open woman as well, immediately. I wanted to feel how stretched, how usable it had been made by the Black man. Because Lulu had just been extensively refurbished, widened, and made accessible by a thick, black cock.

Lulu, who had rolled onto her back, knew immediately what I was up to, straightened up and frowned, "Oh, no, absolutely not, not now, maybe later..."

But I did not listen to her, I did not want to wait. I immediately wanted to fuck the used

plum. I began to kiss her and pushed her back onto the bed.

"No, no, not now," Lulu insisted again.

"But yes, my darling, that means you get more than just one cock in your pussy today!"

She looked at me doubtfully, then knowingly, lay down on her back and spread her

beautiful legs. Her inseminated pussy was still twitching slightly.

I pushed her legs further apart, positioned my penis in front of her grotto, and struck.

Almost without feeling any resistance, my penis disappeared with a push, into her still

wide-open, sperm-leaking box. How extremely supple her Lulupussy, which I loved so much, had become.

My 'preparatory worker' had done a great job. He had virtually unlocked the lovebox with his piston, polished it to a high gloss, oiled it, and prepared it so it was 'ready for use'.

I was immensely turned on, by how little resistance I felt. A light, pleasantly delicate,

silky wrapping for my penis. How slippery, warm, and full of seed she was.

After a few thrusts, I looked down and watched my piston slide in and out, seeing my shaft and her shell dripping with sperm.

That gave me the rest. I was so upset, that I didn't last long. After little more than a

minute, I ejaculated inside her, and mixed my seed with that of the Negro. I also had a terrific orgasm...

I rolled to the side and looked at her, as if begging for forgiveness. But Lulu only giggled and whispered, "Well, my little cuckold. It must have turned you on, that he rode me so hard -- someone enjoyed my fuck with the Negro as much as I did...

By the way, a continuation would be desired."

Smiling, she got up and went to the bathroom.

What had happened?

Harry was a man who had ravaged her for his own insatiable lust. He beat and

punished her bare ass. He had fucked her relentlessly, until she couldn't stand it

anymore. And then some.

But even so, she had enjoyed it...

This macho guy had aggressively fucked my beloved Lulu in front of my eyes, with his massive chocolate tube -- and she had enjoyed it, went off like a bitch in heat, had willingly let herself be inseminated.

And not only her, but also me, for I, myself, had been horny at how my beloved woman was violently nailed by the Negro...

It somehow looked so self-evident, so aesthetic, so fitting, somehow right, as if it had to be that way.

But, perhaps it was true, that Negroes with their dominant, black cocks had a natural

right to white females with willing plums.

But all of a sudden, I started pondering a bit.

Because Lulu had probably developed a taste for it... Of course, it had been my idea, and I had pushed it forward. And it had been infinitely exciting.

There was hardly anything more exciting to experience than when a thick-dicked pitch-black African mounts your own cute, light-skinned mistress.

The black devil fucked my white angel really hard with his animal power...

But it had already given me a little stab in the heart, to have realized hooow quickly she became hot and horny on the Negro. How she had submitted. How she was only a horny female, who literally begged for the fat, Negro cock to luxuriantly fill her hungry cleft. How my girlfriend let herself be fucked and inseminated in her unprotected cunt.

That absolute dedication...

And when she added, '... a continuation would be desirable...' caused me considerable pressure in my gut.

Harry had obviously left a very deep impression, not only in her pussy, but also in her

head.

At this moment, probably thousands of white women's pussies were being fucked by

massive black cocks. Most of the women certainly did it out of pure lust, some certainly out of curiosity, but as well, certainly very many because their husbands wanted it that way -- as they got off on it.

And because the idiot I was, I was also one of those men. How stupid could one be, I

asked myself, to simply leave one's sensual and passionate lover to other men to use; yes, to drive them away?

Yes, of course, it was very hot to see how Lulu's plum was sharply polished by the black bull. But was it worth it? This game with fire?

What if Lulu had really developed a taste for it, and didn't want it any other way?

Suddenly, I didn't know whether to be satisfied or sad. There was definitely a lot to think about, and a lot to discuss with Lulu.

I just hoped that the saying, 'Once they go black, they'll never come back' wasn't really true.

I sighed deeply. What will happen to us now?

12