Lulu "Blacked" Ch. 03

Story Info
Lulu and her friend Susanne get both blacked.
11.1k words
4.3
17.8k
17

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 01/11/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pluse
pluse
158 Followers

Lulu "Blacked" Ch. 03

By pluse©

Since English is not my native language, I ask for a little understanding if not every expression or punctuation mark is correct.

Again, a big thank you to Kenjisato for his fine and very helpful editing.

This story is about interracial sex. Among other things, Black men have sex with white women. If you don't like this kind of story, please read another one.

Comments are welcome.

This is the third part of Lulu's sex adventures. Of course, it makes sense to read "Rounds 1 and 2" first, in which it is described how this situation came about, and in which the characters are introduced in more detail.

For your information, it should be said here that "Round 1" is an (almost) true story, "Round 2" mixes truth and fiction, and "Round 3" is entirely a fantasy product.

My intention with this story is not necessarily to meet the exaggerated "highly literary" demands of well-known self-proclaimed criticism gurus.

Rather, I hope that "Round 3" will appeal to some "normal readers" for what it is, a little story that should whet their appetite.

As always, your comments are solicited, and I assure you I will consider every constructive suggestion or comment. To you anonymous folks who just want to say, "You're a dumb shit," save your time; I know that already.

Round 3

"SWEAR!!!"

Lucie looked insistently at her best friend and neighbor, Susanne.

"Swear that you will not tell anyone a word of what I have just told you."

Susanne was a little shocked. Lucie, usually called Lulu, had just confessed to her, under the seal of secrecy, that she had allowed herself to be mounted by a Negro.

In the presence of her long-time partner, Paul, who had encouraged her to do so and then arranged everything. And that she had liked the mating by the colored man, immensely.

Yes, she had even confessed that she had acquired such a taste for it, that she had secretly arranged to meet Harry, the Ghanaian, again for the day after tomorrow. Although, as she said, Paul got 'cold feet' and didn't really want to know anything about a sequel.

"Yes, sure, I swear," said Susanne.

Secretly, she felt a little sorry for Paul, whom she liked very much. But well, after all, it was his own fault. He had wanted it, and, according to Lulu, had set everything in motion. Paul had fed his passionate girlfriend to a Negro and left her to him as a 'wife for a day' for use.

He wanted it in order to get horny about the fact that Lulu's pussy was pounded and mated by black meat. But as the old saying goes, "Women and pipes should not be lent, they will not come back unused."

Well, then he will probably have to bear the consequences. Paul had played with fire. And probably burned himself in the process...

Still, how exciting this story was, how piquant!

Susanne knew Lulu very well. She knew that she wasn't a nymphomaniac, but she needed sex, and then, as extensively as possible, and regularly.

And if it had really been so great, then Susanne could already understand that her friend was keen on a repeat.

But secretly, behind Paul's back? She knew that the two had an intimate, cooperative relationship.

So, if Lulu wanted to cheat on her boyfriend and let herself fucked be by someone else again, then it must have been something very special, because Lulu had no little experience in the sexual field.

Suddenly, a thought flashed through her mind, I wonder if I, myself, might like something like that? The very idea made her very tingly. Susanne became more and more curious.

"So, now I want to know exactly, Lulu, out with the language. What impressed you so much about the Negro?"

"I don't really know how to put it," Lulu replied. "First of all, his informality, directness. The goal of these dark fellows is completely clear and unambiguous— to fuck; hard, horny, animalistic.

"You can just surrender without reservation. You're just not afraid to let go, there's no prudery, no subliminal nervousness. You are one-hundred-percent considered and treated as a woman, and that's how you feel.

"Like so many Negroes, Harry is also very direct; for him, sex is something completely natural, he is quite instinctive. He sees you only as a woman, as a female, and makes you feel it.

"Well, and of course, he is very likeable, well-built and - uhh - very well-stocked down there."

"Come on, I want to hear details. How did it all happen? What was it like when he fucked you?"

"All right. So, he came to our house, and I found him attractive right away. He was tall, very dark-skinned, always smiling, very sympathetic. We had a drink and talked. For our 'date' with the Negro, I dressed myself up. To celebrate the day, I put on an airy, very short dress, nothing else. No underwear, Paul had insisted.

At first, everything was quite normal, harmless small talk. With more drinks the conversation got a little animated. Harry complimented me a lot, eating me with his eyes, I loved it.

But when he suddenly realized that I wasn't wearing any panties, there was no stopping him. That's what he liked, immediately gripping me unabashedly on my bare love box, and started to finger me. I was taken by surprise but did not stop him. Paul no longer existed for him.

I got incredibly fluffy and moist soon with his knowledgeable massage.

He didn't hesitate for long and undressed me. He simply disposed of me as his 'temporary wife'. And yes, to be honest, by then I was so hot, that I wanted to let him fuck me very badly.

I then unpacked his piston, a real gem, took it in my mouth, licked on it, and sucked his rod. Harry then lifted me onto his lap, put me on his thorn, and slowly sank his large dick— larger and thicker than Paul's, 'bareback' into my pussy; stretched it, widened it extremely. He began to push me slowly and carefully. But when he noticed how wet and usable I already was, he impaled me completely, put his chocolate bar all the way into my open wound, filled me completely.

I thought his thick cock would split me. Then he fucked me with hard thrusts. I soon had my first orgasm.

Next he put me on the sofa and licked my pussy until I came again.

But he couldn't wait to fuck me again. With a skillful grip, two fingers in my snatch, he unceremoniously put me on the back. He didn't hesitate for long, spread my legs, my slit was now freely accessible. And already he besieged me again, pushed his thick, black can-opener into my cunt. With smooth thrusts, I got a lot of fun. He stretched and filled me massively, fucked me thoroughly.

I was shaking, I had a huge orgasm, but it was also coming to him now. He simply inseminated me without asking. In my orgasm, I got the full release from the Negro's pipe deep into my grotto.

I was a bit exhausted, but highly satisfied. So, we took a little break."

Susanne's eyes widened. Her cheeks had reddened slightly, this story had not passed her by without a trace. She was eager to learn more now. "And Paul, how did he react?" she asked.

"Oh, you know, he just stared and marveled. He got stalk-eyed, as the black bolt split my white shell. It must have made him very horny to see how Harry took me and tearing into me so tightly and skillfully.

But the thought of having a Negro fuck me in front of Paul also contributed to my lust. There was something tinglingly forbidden, something discarded."

"Uiih," Susanne was clearly aroused, she could hardly sit still, as she rubbed her thighs together. "And? What then? It wasn't over, was it?"

"No, no, the best thing came later. Because Paul had been neglected until then, I wanted to spoil him a bit first. But Harry insisted on his right as a 'husband for an afternoon' and wanted to use me again immediately. Then I got a little mean, insulted him, pushed him away. But I had come across the wrong person. He grabbed me without further ado and put me over his knees. He just spanked my buttocks."

"You mean... So... he really thrashed your bare ass? Just like that? Wasn't that terrible? Couldn't you defend yourself?"

"I didn't stand a chance against his strength, even though I resisted. Oh yes, it was terrible at first. Because he didn't pat my buttocks lightly, but worked tightly with firm blows. How painful that was! My butt burned like fire!

I begged for mercy, in vain. I asked Paul for help, but I guess he liked the fact that my white ass was being chastised severely by the black hand as if I were a naughty little brat.

But then something strange happened. Despite, or maybe because of, the pain, I got fuzzy. With every blow, my ass was burning more, but so was my pussy; it tingled, my juices began to flow. When Harry noticed this, he began to finger me, so knowledgeably and intensely, that I quickly climaxed.

Then he placed me 'doggy style' on the edge of the bed. He told me that now I was going to get a good ploughing from him.

'Oohh, no,' I could only breathe.

'Oohh, yes,' Harry replied firmly.

What came next was the most intense, yes, the best fuck of my life. Ooh, boy had I ever been fucked!

With a long-drawn-out movement, he penetrated me completely. Then, with animal strength, he set the rhythm of my submission. Bump after bump, he pulled his thick, black stick through my cunt. My God, how hard and ruthless I was taken, I felt like a toy doll, at how aggressively I was plowed by his dominant penis.

Yes, I've always wanted to be taken on so intensely. I nearly lost my sight and hearing. I was just a bundle of lust, was being used, I wanted to be used, I just held out my hot plum to him.

I don't remember how long he impaled me from behind. He did me without mercy, rode me to the 'happy ending'... to an unprecedented orgasm. His lust also boiled over. He squirted deep into my vagina, this Negro filled my brooch.

Then it was over. Completely exhausted and moaning loudly, I collapsed on the bed, Harry then withdrew."

"Wow," Susanne was visibly impressed. But that's not all. The sensitive Susanne had become lustful at the mental cinema that Lulu's words produced in her; there was a rumbling in her head (and further down). And you could tell that...

Lulu looked at her friend intently. Amused, she noticed that she kept secretly rubbing herself with her fingertips over the pubic mound, which stood out slightly under her tight skirt.

'Well,' thought Lulu, 'Susannchen has really got it going. I'm sure she's damp in her crotch now. Maybe something can develop from this. But I'd better let them come themselves'.

She hypocritically asked Susanne, "Have you ever been with a Black man...? Well, you know..."

"Uhm, no, I have... I don't."

"Then you should make up for it as soon as possible, because if you don't, you're probably missing out on the coolest thing that can happen to you."

Lulu then giggled maliciously and whispered, "Well, my dear Susanne, it must have turned you on, to hear that I was ridden so hard. Someone imagined my fuck with the Negro exactly... That must have made you pretty horny, didn't it?"

"No, absolutely not... uhhmm, well, I don't know... uhhmm, maybe a little bit..." Susanne stuttered, blushing. She shook her head at herself, excited at the thought of what a black cock would do to her.

But then it burst out of her. "Oh, my God, Lulu, yes. Honestly, yes. What you experienced turned me on. That's what I want to experience, too.

You're my girlfriend, can't you ask Harry if he has a potent, dark-skinned boyfriend? Who is also well built and equipped; who knows what it takes? Maybe he'll be with me..."

This is what Lulu had been waiting for. (For shared sin, is only half sin).

But she did so astonished. "You really want to get dicked by someone else? By a Negro? What about Fred, your husband?"

"Oh, everything is quite okay with Fred, even in bed. But it's all become a bit routine; quite nice, but a bit boring. Yes, to be honest, stinking boring, no real passion in it anymore. There is practically little more going on than vanilla sex.

But what you just told me, wow, that would be something for me, too...

Yes, I would like to get it really satisfying again, I want to be finally brought back to ecstasy and fucked to exhaustion. That would be great.

Of course, Fred is not allowed to know about it, he is not as open-minded as Paul. He would never let another guy use me. But I finally need a change from this marital-sex stew. And I'm not really taking anything away from Fred, am I?"

"No, of course not. Your little coochie will still be preserved for Fred.

If you ask me, for a really hot sex adventure, a thick, African piston is the best thing that can happen to you. You can be sure that your papaya will be polished to its finest and that your chimney will be swept out properly... Yes, and who knows, maybe such a 'rejuvenation cure' will bring a breath of fresh air into your marriage bed.

So, if you want, I can ask Harry for a friend, but, of course, I can't promise anything. Tonight, I could probably let you know. Why don't you come back around eight? And, of course, if it works out, Fred wouldn't find out anything from me. If you don't tell, I certainly won't."

When Susanne left, Lulu was in high spirits. In fact, Harry had told her that he still had some potent friends who also like to split sloppy, German cunts. And he had asked her if she didn't have a nice friend who wouldn't be averse to a foursome.

"Okay, I can ask around," she had said to Harry. She immediately thought of Susanne. She had recently let it be known that she was no longer really satisfied with her married life.

And as it looked, everything was now fitting together perfectly. She really needed to talk to Harry; she immediately called him.

She told him about her conversation with Susanne and described her to him as a very attractive woman and a pretty, hot bride. And then she described how she had made her friend hot. And that Susanne had the desire to be 'blacked', as well. But she didn't know whether Susanne would also be available for a foursome. But Harry insisted. They discussed some more details on the phone, and Lulu promised to take care of Susanne.

Later that evening, the friends sat together again as agreed.

Susanne was excited. "Did you talk to Harry? Does he have a friend accordingly? Would he be with me...? Can I..."

"Stop," Lulu interrupted, laughing. "Slow down, not all at once. So yes, I spoke to Harry. But there is good news and bad news."

"So, come on. Don't keep me in suspense. What kind of news is this?" Susanne wanted to know, more than impatiently.

"Okay. First, the good news. Yes, Harry has a friend to match. His name is Sam, he is thirty-four years old, about 190 cm tall, a bit stocky, but very muscular. He is originally from Nigeria and has been living in Germany for ten years. He earns his living as a craftsman and occasionally as security at events. Sam has been married to a German woman for six years and knows a lot about white pussies, and not only from this marriage, according to Harry.

"And, now I quote Harry, 'Sam is always keen on white mares, especially when it comes to petite European women. He's got a solid piece of chocolate and he knows how to handle it damn well.' And Sam wouldn't be averse to meeting you."

"Ugh, that sounds great. But what is the bad news now?"

"Well, I personally don't think the news is so bad, but I don't know how you would see it. The fact is, Sam flies to his home country for six weeks this weekend. And he would only have time to meet you the day-after-tomorrow evening. But he can't receive you in his apartment because a buddy of his has already taken up residence there temporarily, with whom he then flies to Nigeria.

So, the date could only take place in Harry's apartment. But you know that the day after tomorrow I have an appointment with Harry. And he insists that I come to him. However, he has no concerns if all four of us meet at his place— Sam, Harry, you and me.

But it seems clear to me that it would probably come down to the fact that we would both be fucked by the black lads with their big cocks at the same time, almost in tandem. It seems to be the only option.

So, if you care a lot, if you want it badly, maybe I could bring myself to do it... "

"Oh dear, that's strong stuff. But apart from that, Sam will be gone for six weeks, right? And you, Lulu, would you actually do that for me?"

Lulu had actually been taken with this idea from the first moment, but, of course, she didn't reveal that, but said with a sigh, "what don't you do for your best friend? I can't let you languish and suffer so long now."

"Well then, the day after tomorrow it is," Susanne said resolutely, she was determined, the idea had anchored itself in her head. She didn't want to wait any longer and wanted to take advantage of this opportunity. And it was a good thing that her husband, Fred, was away on assembly this week.

"Please talk to Harry and if it's okay, let's talk about details tomorrow same time, what we want to wear, how we want to behave, etc."

During the conversation the next day, Susanne was a little meeker. "You know, Lulu, after sleeping on it for a night, I'm a little queasy about it. It would certainly be great, but the risk if that comes out... Do I really think I should...?"

"Yes, that's what I mean. You are not at all satisfied with your married life. If you ask me, a mature woman is entitled to a satisfying sex life. By the way, Paul sees it that way, too.

So, treat yourself to a hot sex adventure. How is Fred supposed to find out about it, if we keep tight? A big, black cock that pampers your white pussy really good, is the best thing that can happen to you. And besides, if you don't like Sam, you can always say no..."

The next afternoon...

Lulu and Susanne were visiting Harry's apartment. Susanne was very embarrassed, but Lulu was quite brash.

Suddenly, Lulu blurted out, "Well, this is my good friend Susanne. She would like to be 'blacked.'"

Susanne blushed. She hadn't imagined it so boldly.

"Lulu, no, really... Uhh, I... uh, well, maybe..." she stuttered. She glanced at the second colored man who Harry had introduced as 'my buddy Sam from Nigeria'.

Sam seemed very sympathetic to her, a tall Black man. Slightly taller than Harry, fleshy but muscular. She estimated him to be in his mid-thirties. Sam smiled, revealing a brilliant white between his full dark lips. His ebony figure and winning laugh made him look extremely attractive. Not only were his hands large, but the man's arms and legs also testified to his strength.

"But come on, let's sit down first," Harry said, pointing to the big, red leather couch. They sat down. The women in the middle, Harry to the left of Lulu, Sam to the right of Susanne. The men welcomed them with a glass of wine.

They toasted each other, and soon the first glass was emptied; Harry quickly poured more.

Susanne quickly loosened up. After the second glass, she got a little hot, also because of the many compliments Sam had given her. Yes, she liked Sam very much. Yes, she could already imagine being with him...

Out of the corner of her eye, she suddenly realized that Harry had wrapped his arms around Lulu and was kissing her. And that Lulu returned the kiss passionately. Their lips and tongues played with each other.

Harry's hand slid into Lulu's neckline, he kneaded her luscious breasts, twirled her nipples. A slight moan came from Lulu. He lifted her up, grabbed the hem of her dress and pulled it over her head with one fluid movement.

"Hey, you're not wearing any panties, my sweetie," Harry said, happily.

Lulu smiled back, maliciously. "Ohh, I thought to be prepared for all possibilities!"

She was standing naked. Well, almost naked. She wore only a black garter, black stockings, and black high heels. Down in the most important place, she wore — nothing.

pluse
pluse
158 Followers