Lulu "Blacked" Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That's what Susanne and she had agreed.

Her clean-shaven pussy was clearly highlighted and already shiny, a bit wet. Lulu confidently showed off her attractive body; she stretched her handsome breasts, with one hand she touched, as if to point out, her exciting mound. She spun around and proudly showed off her luscious ass and took a few steps around. Aimless. Only to turn on Sam and Harry with her long legs, ass and tits. One could tell that they were aware of the situation.

In the meantime, Harry had also undressed and transformed the couch into a large playground with a few practiced grips. He took Lulu by the waist and laid her on the back. He played with Lulu's hot crotch for a few moments, opening it with his dexterous black fingers. But only for a short time. He was impatient. He had Lulu as he wanted her to be. Laid flat, legs wide and high in the air, her fuck fig freely accessible, open, and ready to go.

And already he placed his tail in front of Lulu's damp love cave. He opened her, impaled her, sank his thick, black can-opener 'bareback' into her supple, white brooch.

Susanne was speechless. What a sight it was, when Lulu was split and spread wide open as the ebony lance entered her. Just awesome, this moment, the thick, black cock in Lulu's white pussy.

Better than a porn movie...

Sam wanted some action too. "Come on, Susanne, take off your clothes. You didn't come here just to watch, did you?"

But Susanne didn't react, she leaned forward, she watched breathlessly as Lulu's vagina literally feverishly awaited the impacts. How the labia nestled around the limb again and again. And how the shaft shone with all the juice.

But Susanne hardly perceived Sam, who was seated behind her, she was so fascinated by her friend's action.

Of course, Sam also looked on, spellbound, but he did not remain idle. Without further ado, he took off her dress, and she willingly let it happen. Underneath, Susanne wore white, unlike Lulu.

The slightly smaller, more petite, dark-blonde Susanne had an attractive body to offer, with a handsome, shapely apple breast. Her firm, medium-sized tits were matched by the flat, toned belly.

She was a little ashamed. But here she was, sitting without panties, with a naked pussy. Although she was already forty-two years old, she felt like a teenager. How excited it was.

But she didn't have to hide herself from Lulu with her crisp figure. Her long legs underlined her fine figure, the round buttocks tapered further up to a well-proportioned waist, which would finally be completed by a well-built torso with firm breasts. Everything about her was a bit more delicate than Lulu's.

Susanne, too, was shaved between her legs, but on the hill of Venus, she grew a little bush, a love garden, of gently curled, dark pubic hair. A small, dark triangle over her thighs, a clearly contoured bush, that fortunately she did not shave off completely — as seemed to be fashionable everywhere at the moment. She was a woman and not a girl. The full lips underneath were an implied promise.

Sam did find that very erotic. He was also fascinated by her shapely and firm-looking apples. Their coin-sized areolas had a strong color and already-erect nipples. Her breasts were just the right size, not too big, and perfectly shaped. Her nipples were nothing short of perfect, he thought.

Her whole body was electrified. The cool air brushing her boobs and her bare pussy dangerously excited her further. Embarrassed, she noticed that her nipples hurt and were harder than ever.

Overall, Sam was completely taken with this, in the best sense of the word, mature woman. Susanne, as he had heard, was not a virgin, but by no means a slut, like Lulu. His eyes were fixed on her without shame. He simply looked at her like a work of art, curious and full of unspoken excitement. A lovely woman, with a great figure, with a nice, promising pussy.

And he decided to give his best, to make that pussy cheer today.

He, too, quickly undressed and sat down again behind Susanne, who had turned fascinated to the goings-on of Lulu and Harry.

Her warm 36B boobs were quickly in Sam's hands. He seized Susanne's breasts and skillfully massaged her pretty apples and kneaded them through. This elicited a pleasant moan from her, although she was not really focused on his play.

Sam saw this as consent, he became more brazen. His right arm embraced Susanne from behind, and he lovingly played with her erect nipples. Then Sam's hand moved deeper; between her legs, where her warm nest was. He gently stroked through the soft moss. He liked it exceptionally well. His fingertips began to explore her highly erotic mound. His other hand also peeked down her belly, he began to scratch the appetizing pleasure garden, which she obviously liked.

So encouraged, his hand then moved further down between her thighs, looking for her slit to investigate and take possession of it. When his right hand slid along the pubic hair patch to the moist, hairless labia, a pleasurable moan escaped her. Susanne felt a sweet pull in her abdomen.

Sam reached between her slightly open legs, letting go of her clit and gently stroking the outside of her labia until his fingers met again at the perineum. Immediately, he went backwards again, with his fingers plowing right through her labia. Tenderly, he massaged the entrance to the center of her pleasure. When he arrived at her treasure chest, he was visibly surprised at the flood of juices she already had and continued to explore her femininity. He clearly saw juice droplets all around her neatly trimmed pussy and the red puffiness of her inner lips that had opened with excitement.

She twitched briefly, then lifted her pelvis slightly, pressed her warm, moist, slippery, soft skin against him. Already, his cheeky fingers slid between the open lips and excited the helpless woman more and more. He pushed the delicate gap further apart and squeezed his fingers between her wet lust. It was received by a mixture of molten-hot honey and was almost sucked in further. He added another finger and her pussy seemed to tighten around them.

Full of satisfaction, he let his fingers circle in Susanne's married cunt, and thrusted more violently.

'Oh yes, got you,' he thought. 'My God, what a sensual little bitch this bride is! She will be an easy lay.' Sam looked at her with the pride of the hunter who had caught his prey and was about to play with it, use it.

"Nice and warm between your legs," he said, with a grin.

Several times, Sam's fingers drove through her trembling pleasure center, giving her more waves of intoxicating bliss. His fingers danced in circles on her clitoris. Her love gate, which had once been so carefully guarded, opened as if by itself, the labia majora parted, releasing the moist, shiny flesh in between.

What a wonderful snatch!

'Oh, my God,' she thought, wriggling helplessly back and forth with her abdomen. She bucked against him panting for air as though she had just run in a marathon. All her body was trembling.

Sam used his hand to bring her feminine flesh up to operating temperature. Sometimes, his fingers played on the clit; sometimes, two or three fingers were as deep in her pussy as they could go.

Susanne only mumbled a restrained protest, "No, Sam, no... ooh, not... ooh..., ooh..."

However, the more intensely Sam's fingers played in her nether charms, the less convincing her rejection became.

"Oh, Saaahm, whaaat are youuu doooing to meee, yesss," moaned Susanne.

Of course, this highly erotic situation had not left her unscathed. Pleasant shivers filled her sinful body, a humid tropical climate had long since found its way into her womb. With her eyes closed, she was more and more willing to allow a complete stranger to caress her lap, polish her pussy, shove his fingers into her grotto.

'My God, Susanne, you're letting yourself be groped!' she struggled with herself in her thoughts. She suddenly had to think of her husband Fred, and got a guilty conscience. She would like to give in to Sam's urging, but the shame of her own apparent depravity still held her back.

Nevertheless, the thought of being mounted by a man she hardly knew, and a Negro at that, somehow fired her up. His blackness was just exciting! So far, she had never let herself be fucked by a stranger.

(Well, almost never.) There had been a story five years ago. She had let herself go at a party after drinking plenty of alcohol, had flirted provocatively with a distant acquaintance; who then pulled her into a dark corner, and groped her.

She had been flattered by it at the time. It wasn't entirely unpleasant.

But then the guy maneuvered her into an adjoining room and had roughly bent her over a table standing there. And before she could react, in her dazed state, her skirt was lying on her back, her panties hanging below her calves; ass and pussy exposed.

She protested, but to no avail. Suddenly his hand was in her crotch, on her plum, which admittedly had become damp in the meantime. Then, two of his fingers were deep inside her. The guy, then didn't give her time for further protests, pulled her towards him by the hips, and pushed his penis into her hole.

She was paralyzed, but he fucked her cheerfully. It wasn't long before he came inside her.

Completely confused, she remained petrified with her upper body on the table. The scoundrel used this moment to take a photo of her naked ass and her fucked cunt with his mobile phone, on which she was clearly recognizable.

Three days later, he called her and blackmailed her. If she was no longer at his will, he would pass the picture on to her husband.

The next month was hell. She had to let him fuck her several times, not willing to let the secret of her shame become known. Luckily, she and Fred moved away to another far away city shortly after, and that was the end of it. Who knew what else would have happened.

With these thoughts running through her mind, she stared at Sam's hand, completely disbelieving what it was doing there, and obviously incredulous that this was really happening to her.

She was extremely excited, her body reacted instinctively. Her legs opened. Her buttocks began to rotate. She was now literally melting in the arms of this man (for below that was to be taken literally) and became more and more horny.

Her hand, which at first wanted to hold back Sam's hand, only laid on his as if accompanying. She had closed her eyes and was pushing her delta up and down his fingers in an increasingly regular rhythm. She moved her abdomen back and forth with relish, with rhythmic fucking movements.

She felt for herself, how well soaked her jewel was. She began to gasp and moan with pleasure, wriggling and writhing in ecstasy in the still-firm grip of the Black man, who continued to arouse her.

He could smell the musky arousal of an excited pussy. He didn't stop fucking her with his finger... slowly only... again a soft moan from her, then it was very quiet for a while, and all you could hear was the juicy sound that his finger made in her pussy. Sam unabashedly worked on her can. He moved his fingers back and forth in her soaking wet vagina to get her more and more horny. His hand was completely wet and smeared with her juices.

Next, he let his thumb roam through her grove and then inserted it into her juicy plum with a quick movement. She inhaled sharply, as he let it circle briefly and then pulled it out of her again. But he came back. It was a crazy feeling, her pussy throbbed harder and harder.

Her mouth opened and she moaned almost silently. Before the thumb reached her bud, it pulled back again, but immediately ploughed through her full labia again.

'I'm so wet, definitely fuckable!' She could feel his thumb slipping through her juices. 'So wet and horny! I must not allow this to happen! What's wrong with me? That's not me.' Sitting naked here, knowing she was deep into cheating trouble. She knew she had lost her way and was about to become a nasty adulterous fucking wife.

Now his thumb circled again in Susanne's hole, his fingers played with her ass rosette at the same time; opened it, one finger slid into her canal, worked her intensively there as well. With increasing horniness, her pussy became wider and wider, at the same time her back entrance was expertly heated.

Her emotions were on a roller coaster. Had she ever been so horny? It must have been years since her hole was so hot and leaking. And she had never let her ass be taken like that...

Her moans of, "No... ooh, not... ooh... ooh..." went more and more from lamentations to pleasant groans. No longer reluctant, she willingly abandoned herself and the center of her lust to his considerable craftsmanship. Sighs crossed her lips and she held her twitching abdomen harder and harder against his fingers fucking front and back.

Meanwhile, Lulu and Harry had gotten up to speed. They fucked as hard as they could.

What a spectacle!

But Sam also wanted to take action now. He grasped Susanne's magnificent buttocks tightly with both hands, and prepared to pull the tight woman over his impatiently throbbing cock with relish in order to noodle her through according to all the rules of the art.

"So, now we are no longer watching, now you are being drilled, now the mare Susanne is being ridden."

Susanne, who was still completely captivated by Lulu and Harry's show, was a little startled. Despite her horniness, she suddenly had scruples about getting fucked in front of Lulu and Harry.

"No, no, Sam, not now..."

But Sam didn't listen to her, he didn't give her a chance, because he knew she was ready, she was due, even overdue, for the fuck. He knelt between her open, feminine thighs, which were bent at the knees. He pushed her backwards and spread her legs even further.

"Oh, yes, dear Susanne, even if you are still so embarrassed. You want it, too, don't you? Your pussy is open and fuckable. So, this pussy will be used accordingly..."

Sam smiled at the thought that this delicious, curvaceous body writhing under his hands was about to be put into use by him.

Sam grinned over at Harry. "Uiii, the Susanne slut is nice and wet, she's horny. I'm sure she'll let herself be fucked by my thick piston without any problems now, she's desperate for it... But I hadn't thought she would be such an easy lay."

Susanne blushed at these words. It made her embarrassed that Sam had correctly recognized the high degree of her arousal. Yes, she had already surrendered inwardly, she desired him. Love fluids wetted her most intimate parts.

Sam could hardly suppress a grin. After all, he had made this white female open her legs wide for him, and how wide. The time had arrived, she was due— he would take her properly.

Susanne stared a little anxiously, but fascinated at his thick, black cock; she was even a little anxious about the sheer size.

His boner had grown to its full glory and was crying out for affection. The glans was almost purple, plump, his shaft crisscrossed by strong veins, a perfect tool for dicking white pussies. Sam's thick, dark cock longed for Susanne's hole.

Susanne stared at this lance like a miracle of nature. So big... so thick... Considerably larger than Fred's. She looked at him with horniness, saw this strong and plump masculinity that was about to drill deep into her abdomen soon. Oh God, and how thick it looked.

Sam smiled, not without pride.

Susanne was breathing heavily. The sight of his massive member, so close to her gate, made her shiver involuntarily. Intensely, she felt the closeness of his stiff penis... She knew what was coming and actually wanted it. 'Now he's about to strike,' she thought nervously, in anxious anticipation. In a moment, he would fuck her; in a moment, she would be fucked by this Negro.

In a moment, she would know what it feels like to be opened, spread wide out and drilled by such a thick, black snake. 'Whether I like it or not,' she thought, 'I'm about to feel it.' She looked at him wide-eyed. Because there was no turning back even, if she was a bit queasy because of his size...

But her cunt was hot, her labia gaped apart, her body reacted instinctively, her sweet slit was more than willing. 'Another man will take me, fuck me,' flashed through her head. But at this thought, she did not have a bad feeling, but only wild and unbridled lust.

Sam returned her gaze. He loved those moments. He knew very well about this look in the eyes of European women. The confused look in the eyes of a white woman when she felt his boner for the first time, when she realized that she would be irrevocably fucked by a black cock for the first time. Yes, it was probably a mixture of confusion, lust and fear.

He pushed his hips forward and put her bare pussy over his glans. Blank, just skin on skin. The tip of his tail penetrated her a little, stretched her gate enormously, pushed the slight resistance inexorably aside. Their humidity greeted him with anticipation. It was good that she was so wet. His manhood parted her pale, rosy labia, and powerfully pushed them apart.

The color of the Negro's muscle in her white pussy, his intense smell of sex, and the thickness of the penis pushing into her, almost robbed her of her mind. Having a strange black man's dick in her was so scary and exciting and naughty.

But she still tried to fend him off, although in reality, she was eagerly awaiting the penetration. She was already lying under him like a sacrificial lamb in an ideal fucking position, and her naked body was not only at the mercy of his unhindered gaze...

The head of his cock probed her wet hole.

"No, no, I don't want that..." she whimpered, anxiously awaiting the inevitable dance.

"Yes, that's exactly what you want, even if you resist. And now he comes, aaahh... Bingo!!!!"

Finally, she had granted access to the velvety flesh of her vaginal entrance.

The warmth of her hole embraced his glans. He increased the pressure slightly, pressed the tip of his penis a little harder against the vaginal opening, and slid the glans centimeter by centimeter into her shell, until it disappeared into it.

Sam let out a blissful sigh. Oh, that always delicious moment of the first touch, just the feeling of slowly penetrating Susanne's pussy with his cock, feeling her moisture directly, feeling her hot, pulsating pussy, feeling every slightest movement of her vaginal muscles.

After all, there was nothing better than scratching a bitch's crack, furrowing the furrow and splitting the split properly. That wonderful feeling when his plump shaft, swollen with pleasure, split the labia of a moist, tight snatch, widened the pleasure gate and was enclosed for the first time by the warm, slimy cave.

And this moment was all the more delicious when it was a white pussy and actually belonged to someone else, a white man. He obviously got a kick out of corrupting her married white pussy in front of Lulu and Harry.

Without further hesitation, the Negro squeezed his broad, naked glans between her hot bulges and pushed it mercilessly into her fuckhole. His girth made her quiver as he pushed her lips and walls wide apart, her over lubricated cunt offering little resistance.

She noticed how her shell walls yielded to the gentle pressure, encircling his lance. Susanne groaned. The large glans drove her bulging swollen labia apart like a wedge. She felt that the tip of his penis had penetrated completely, and how his glans was imperious in her plum and widened and filled her enormously. Involuntarily, Susanne took her legs even higher to let him thrust deeper into her.

The black sceptre penetrated slowly, almost tenderly, but inexorably, further into her white, as far as Negro tails were concerned, hitherto virgin plum. At the same time, he slowly pushed his device down until his glans slipped through her pleasure canal as if by itself. Her pussy lips closed moistly around his plump bulge, as he pushed his cock a bit into her, and then paused for a moment.