Lulu Dildo-Chair

Story Info
Jade attends a product launch meeting.
1.4k words
4
21k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jade was called into her manager's office on Monday morning. He wanted her to attend a meeting on Wednesday evening, which - in his words - could change her career.

Intruiged and yet unsure what to expect from this, she went on about her data analyst job and her day. He had left her with one instruction as to wear a skirt. The meeting was scheduled at five.

There was a slight issue, as she had a teams meeting going on until then, Ralph had reassured her and said that she would be excused for being a few minutes late.

By Wednesday Jade was sharp focused on the meetings and the work ahead. She had a meeting with the 3rd level support concerning the implementation of some attribute in a report.

The 30-year old young professional had her career ahead and was fully aware of it. She worked hard and followed after work courses to progress along.

The meeting with the 3rd level support was light and fun, despite the work at hand. The colleague who was working abroad made some comment that she looked very put up. Jade replied that she had an important meeting starting at five, she would appreciate if they could conclude beforehand. With no further ado, they started digging deep into reports and sales figures.

By 16h52 the meeting was over. Jade hurriedly packed her things and cleared her desk. She stood up and hurried to the bathroom for a quick break and to assess her look. She wore a mid-long pencil skirt and a light silk blouse. The outfit was flattering her lean sporty silhouette and accentuated the curves she had. She was particularly fond of how it showed off her firm breasts, without too much cleavage, and ass. In the morning she had made sure to wear underwear one could make out under the fabric. She nodded at her reflection in the mirror and went towards the meeting room her stilettos clacking away.

Most workdays ended at four, she came across few colleagues who were staying later and which said a cheerful "bye" as they made towards the elevator in the opposite direction. The main meeting room was towards the far back of the office in a corner with huge windows overlooking the city. She always enjoyed going in there, despite it being seldom.

She was standing by the door. Flustered Jade checked her watch. It was shortly past five, Ralph would probably already have started with the introduction. She knocked gently and without waiting for a reply opened the door.

Ralph was standing in front of the audience. He nodded acknowledgingly at her:

"Ah, Ms Lennard, from the business intelligence team. I wanted her to get some insights of this product launch today."

"Thanks, Sir. I presume I am to sit by the window, next to your portfolio."

He nodded smiling.

Some people turned towards her, but most stayed focused on Ralph. They usually never adressed each other in such formal ways, but Ralph had warned that most retailing companies would be present at the meeting and a certain level of formality was to be expected.

By the time she arrived at her place, he had gone on with the order of business. She pulled the chair slightly as to slide onto it, but noticed a dildo pointing in her direction firmly fixed on the cushioned chair. She let out a gasp.

"A problem Ms Lennard?"

She blushed. "Not at all, Sir."

"Please then." Ralph nodded at the seat.

Discreetly maneuvring the hem of the skirt towards her groin as the push her string aside, she slowly let herself down on the dildo. Thankfully it had been fully lubed, so that it effortlessly slided into her.

She was secretly fuming, Ralph had tricked her into this knowing she wouldn't be able to escape. Never had he ever had a comment or look out of line. It surprised her that he would trick her into what she assumed a sexual fantasy.

For the next hour, she focused on the presentation. The dildo firmly stretching her inside. Once in a while she was moving around to accomodate it more, but she was scared to let out an unwanted gasp, which Ralph undoubtedly would have loved. She avoided all eye contact with him. By the end, chairs and furniture pieces of an exclusive line had been presented, sales and expected profit figures. It now made sense he wanted her present at the meeting for fulfilling his sexual needs. From a professional point of view, her work started after the first sales had been made. She was usually not required to attend those product lauch meetings.

"Now it comes as no surprise that you are all sitting on one of the chairs I've presented today." Ralph captured his audience. "But now I must present you the cherry on top of the cake, our chef d'oeuvre: We have recently been approached by a adult toy manufacturing company represented by Mr Amos and Ms Taylor," he gestured towards the aforementioned people, "to develop a joint project. Let me introduce the Lulu D-Chair."

Everyone in the room was now intently fixing the screen. Ralph had been waiting for this moment and the audience's reaction. The screen was showing the chair Jade had been sitting on for a full hour. She slowly turned her head towards the people in the audience. Mostly men, one woman. Ms Taylor, she assumed. Their glances caught and she winked discreetly at Jade.

Ralph was explaining the details and possibilities of fixing a dildo - all kinds - on the chair and the infinite variations it would provide in sexual play. Or abuse, she wanted to scream out. But she wasn't paying attention anymore, as a slow silent vibration had set off deep inside her. She looked up at Ralph at once.

He was smiling at her. Triumphant. She was trying to shoot daggers with her eyes, but the vibrating and the rising pleasure made it difficult to focus. She controlled her breathing so no one would notice her demeanor.

"You might have marked my words earlier on," Ralph continued, "that everyone is sitting on one of the chairs I've presented today." There were subtle laughs around the audience, people looking around at each other.

"You may wonder if this includes the D-Chair." He marked a pause. "On demand of Lulu and in our efforts to rightly celebrating this collaboration, I've asked Ms Lennard to be our model today. She will remain seated as you make her way towards her. You are very welcome to try the different accessories on her as soon as we fix the room for such pleasures. In the meantime, please help yourself at the buffet."

With that everyone started to chat happily away, standing up, laughing and stealing glances towards Jade. Two caterers arrived and started to open champagne bottles and offer refreshments.

A tall man sitting right opposite to Jade, was helping Ralph to move the table away from her into a corner of the room. It left her fully exposed.

The tall brunette woman, Ms Taylor, was approaching Jade with a confident stride.

"Jade, I presume. My name is Sarah, I'm working at Lulu Sex Toys."

The vibrating inside Jade intensified as Sarah pressed her hands on her shoulders.

"For a novice you are absolutely breathtaking. The companies' representatives will absolutely love it. I do."

With that fpr an introduction, she brushed her hand on the breasts of Jade and turned away from her. Jade felt her nipples harden and press against the fabric of her bra. She was far too flustered to still wonder, whether it could be seen through her blouse.

"Now, gentlemen," Sarah announced a commanding voice, "you notice a trunk of accessories by Ms Lennard. I will place it open by her, so you can see what the Lulu D-Chair encompasses."

Ralph was helping Sarah to put the trunk in place. An elderly man with a big belly made his way to Jade pushed her skirt upwards, revealing the dildo pressing into her.

"Shouldn't we release Ms Lennard of her underwear? It seems to rip her flesh in a most unpleasant way."

He smirked and demonstrated how the underwear was indeed in the way by sliding to fingers on her gorged lips and around the dildo. He brought his fingers close to his face, inhaled appreciatively and stuck the fingers in front of Jade. He whispered: "Suck."

Ralph was gloating by then: "Yes, very good suggestion my dear Sir."