Lulu Gets a Massage - Paul

Story Info
Paul’s point of view.
4.2k words
4.4
4.7k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pluse
pluse
153 Followers

Since English is not my native language, I ask for a little understanding if not every expression or punctuation mark is correct.

Suggestions and constructive criticism are welcome.

The story describes a date as it happened in real life. (Only the names have been changed.)

After the 'event', I asked the other people involved (Lucie and Erich) to also record their impressions in a short report. In retrospect, the three of us described our own impressions with our own words and from our own perspective.

One sex experience - three perspectives.

For better understanding please read "Lulu Gets a Massage -- Prelude" first.

And here it is, the first of three 'experience reports', in our own words, from our own perspective.

Paul's point of view.

We are a bit nervous when Erich arrives. We had communicated by email and phone but had not yet met each other. Lulu, in particular, is reluctant at first. I offer him a glass of champagne, but he refuses, as he has to drive later; instead, he asks for a glass of water. Lulu watches him intently, but more and more she is becoming more open-minded.

Apparently, she really likes the fact that Erich brought her a small, belated birthday present. Chocolates and a bottle of champagne. Very attentive, that's what she likes.

And he probably makes a good impression on her in other ways, too. A very slim, well-dressed, well-groomed man, about 180 cm tall, about 60 young-at-heart years old. And he knows how to behave, can express himself, clearly has a high niveau, really an old-school gentleman.

We chat a bit, getting to know each other a little. Lulu is becoming looser and looser. Finally, the conversation turns to the massage. I look at Lulu, she nods at me briefly. So, she has decided to use Erich's services as a massage therapist. After a few minutes, she goes to the bedroom to get ready for the massage. As agreed, after a few more minutes, she gives us the signal that we can follow.

I go into the bedroom and see Lulu lying on her stomach on the bed, which I had wisely covered with towels (because of the oil).

She has her hair pinned up, probably for the same reason, but still has a pair of panties on.

"Hey," I say to her, "what's the point of those panties? You never wear one with Cindy. Besides, it would be a shame if the pretty panties were ruined by the massage oil."

"Well, well, if you mean..." she replies, and in a hush, she's back on the bed, stark naked.

An extremely attractive woman, with an attractive full figure. The right pounds in the right places. With smooth, lightly tanned, silky skin all over her body. Her chestnut brown hair is pinned up, which suits her well.

As she lies there, I can't help but admire her beautiful back, her magnificent ass and her shapely legs.

So, there she is, the lady Lulu, in her naked glory, ready for a massage. Maybe more?

I shouldn't be surprised, because she has ridden plenty of men's cocks. And she loves a change; she is a talented and eager 'versatile' rider.

But already, Erich, now also naked, is at my side. He also looks at her with relish, and smiles. Then he reaches for the preheated oil, rubs it on his hands, drips a few drops on her shoulder area and kneels next to Lulu.

He gently spreads the oil over her neck and shoulders and begins to massage her hairline with his fingertips. She seems to be comfortable. Even when it affects her neck and shoulders, sometimes gently, sometimes more forcefully, she doesn't mind. Now it's the back's turn. When Erich now also lightly kneads the sides of her upper body, gently touching the beginnings of her breasts, Lulu becomes a little restless. She purrs comfortably, opening her thighs slightly.

Erich immediately takes advantage of this, with a clever, tactical move, he places a knee between her legs, which opens her up further.

He is now kneeling over her, working on her back, his hands sliding lower and lower. The parts of the body being massaged are getting more interesting.

She has a peach shaped bottom where the cheeks are very spherical curving round in every direction creating a deep cleavage where they meet and a perfect shaped gap at the top of the legs.

He now pours copious amounts of oil on Lulu's butt and begins to work on it. Her ass cheeks shine. His hands rest on her taut halfmoons, which feel like wonderful hemispheres. Intensely, he kneads her adorable back and especially her magnificently arched ass with the deep butt notch. Erich gives Lulu's bare ass a light slap. The firm flesh barely jiggles.

When he strokes the inside of her thighs and 'accidentally' touches her nether lips, Lulu becomes fidgety. She, is obviously already sexually turned on a bit, spreads her legs a little further. Erich gets a good view of the kingdom of heaven. Lulu is feverish, aroused, being made receptive to more.

She is quickly placed on the back and now he has a glimpse of her lovely breasts. What a sight she was, so firm and tanned, her tits are so amazing as they stand firm. Erich clutches her tits tightly with his hands, by no means fat udders, but full, well-shaped C-cup breasts. Thumb and forefinger twirl her erect nipples, her 'horniness enhancers'.

Erich is taking a great deal of delight in the handling of her breasts. He has a lot to explore and he is doing a very good job of it. He continues his assault, kneading them, twisting, pinching, and pulling on her big, full mammaries. An audible sigh escapes Lulu's lips as he takes her hard, aching nipples between his fingers and squeezes them gently. They response beautifully and her eyes completely lost focus as he brushes his fingers across both boobs at the same time letting them catch briefly on the erect nipples.

(Sadly the picture of the naked Lulu getting her tits pampered were not allowed by literotica in the illustrated version of the story.)

Her reaction continues to be the same; she would close or squeeze her eyes shut, her mouth would utter a sound like "uuuuuuhh," her hands would start to rise nervously, there is a little shaking, but otherwise she lets him use her tits. This does not really shock me, but it is an erotic sight I have to admit.

Lulu seems to like the massage very much, making her already properly wishy-washy, spreading her legs, showing her moist, shiny snatch. She has a slightly bulging pubic mound; her pretty pussy has been freshly shaved and her engorged, pink lips are slightly apart.

With her legs spread wide, Lulu unabashedly makes her clean-shaven cunt, which has already opened lustfully, accessible to Erich's fingers. She has simply become horny. The shameless little slut can't wait for him to touch her virtue. She's dying to be fingered.

I could see the tell-tale signs of female arousal on her pussy lips, and the temptation to ram my throbbing cock inside her ripe pussy and fuck her senseless is nearly overwhelming. But alas, in this, I am only the spectator.

But now, it is already clear to me that it will probably not remain with just the pure massage.

Erich sensitively works his way down to her groin, stroking the insides of her thighs and looking at her pussy up close.

For a woman cannot open her thighs any further, a woman cannot offer her womb any more hornily. A sight of mature, devoted femininity. Heated and demanding. This obvious invitation of her sexuality spurs him on even further. Erich gladly accepts the offer, and heartily attacks Lulu's love box which is being offered to him so fully, and so shamelessly.

The palm and fingers slide to her inner leg, and slowly up her tanned, smooth thigh; his touch is soft and his skin is smooth. She closes her eyes, as his hand moves to her pussy to caress it. My eyes go wide as he lightly strokes the lips of her pussy, parting them with his fingertips showing off her moistening entry.

Soon, Lulu finds herself gently biting her lip to avoid making noise. Meanwhile, she feels her own labia and clit fill with blood, and within her vagina, she feels an intense lubrication forming. At this point, she involuntarily pushes her crotch against his fingers. A soft moan reaches my ears.

Erich first explores her vagina from the outside with his fingers, he is pretty sure she is already aroused, but slides a finger into her receptive pussy to make sure. Erich's middle finger slips into Lulu's dripping cunt. And then adds a second, pushing two fingers deep into her plum, opening it. It smacks as he ploughs her insides. She is forcing her cunt onto his hand and she is panting from the pleasure of it.

He knows his stuff; he knows how to make a horny cunt boil over. Her reaction is clear, it doesn't get any clearer than this, she pushes her pelvis against his hand, while moaning.

My God, how her cunt then gets polished thoroughly!

Erich brings up his left hand after it has been in my wife's pussy. It is glistening. The air is saturated with a rich aroma of excited pussy.

He works on Lulu's labia, her insides and clitoris, so competently and intensively, that she writhes under his fingers, whimpering. Suddenly, she freezes and with a loud moan, she has her first orgasm.

She's so hot now that she doesn't want to be passive anymore.

She grabs his member, starting at the base of the shaft, and moving slowly to the crown. When she reaches the head, her tongue slides over the top. Then she grabs his cock by its base and shoves it in her mouth. She reaches around him, grips both of his ass cheeks tightly, and starts vigorously sucking his dick. She takes it into her mouth, her delicate woman's lips play with it, soft and warm, they glide up and down, sucking Erich's rod passionately. He moans as he feels Lulu begin to suck on his prick. He lustfully fucks her mouth, while Lulu grabs his balls and kneads them. The final proof of horniness.

Lulu's mouth slides over his love bone, sucking more and more of his arousal into her hot mouth. Her full red lips closing around his member, her eyes rise up to him again and again, so that he can see her sensuality. She is swallowing further and further, testing the limits of her receptivity. She blows him so intensely and persistently, as if she can't get enough of his cock, while he pats her naked horny crotch (tenderly, even lovingly) and keeps it at a high operating temperature.

(Sadly the picture of the horny Lulu sucking Erich's dick were not allowed by literotica in the illustrated version of the story.)

The massage has definitely become more, it has turned into sex. I am finally aware that Lulu will be fucked by Erich in a few minutes. I'm not a prophet, but I know her well enough to know that she probably wants to be mounted now.

As if to confirm my thoughts, Lulu looks into my eyes questioningly, even pleadingly, while her mouth sucks Erich's tight cock. I nod in agreement.

Then Erich takes the initiative again. Returning the favor, he skillfully eats her pussy out. Her skin is smooth, not a hair gets in the way of his lips as he kisses her, pressing his lips against the gap and inhaling her scent deeply. Arriving at the point of his desire, he begins to lick Lulu's clean-shaven pussy, which Lulu acknowledges with rolled eyes. First, he licks her entire vulva and then he takes more care of her outer labia and inner labia.

He spreads her cunt and runs his tongue up and down, in and out. He licks her swollen lips, his tongue circles her sensitive pearl of pleasure, frighteningly provocatively and skillfully through her slit. She moans loudly and squirms with her pelvis under his licking skills. She is not just moist; she is completely wet.

Lulu whimpers, her whole body twitches, she lets out inarticulate sounds, rears up-- she has an enormous climax.

She's horny, she's really fuckable now. She is due, cocky, finally ripe for someone else's prick.

So, another man will push his hard cock into the sweet cunt of my dear friend Lulu in a few seconds, and later pump his cum into her pleasure grotto with lust.

I submit and let it happen.

Because that's just the way Lulu is. In short-- she's a slut when she's randy!

When she's really hot, she's just a female. She then lives in another world. In these moments, her world is focused on copulation. Once her pussy is fuzzy and damp, nature demands its due. (And her fine pussy gets fuzzy and moist quickly.)

But that's exactly what we (me and now Erich) love about her. Because then she is overwhelmed by an animalistic lust that makes her forget everything else except pure sex. She then, like a bitch in heat, just wants to be mounted and satisfied, is hungry for a fuck, here and now.

And if her own partner doesn't do it, then someone else, the main thing is a hard cock that gives satisfaction to her instinct-driven cunt. Pure desire.

This is probably what nature wants, providing us with the reproductive instincts. Lulu is a prime example of this, and I love her for it. A full-fledged woman. I love these moments when she's totally sex-hungry. She's shameless and uninhibited-- I think she's just great. It is as unavoidable as a natural phenomenon.

In the vast majority of cases, I am also the beneficiary when their nature makes her so impulsive and uninhibited.

And if it's a stranger's shaft who gives her pleasure, I begrudge it to her from the bottom of my heart. Yes, it even pleases me to see and hear how she gets one orgasm after another under the thrusts of a stranger, moaning loudly, feeling pleasure and getting satisfaction.

That's just the way she is, and as long as she doesn't neglect me (and that has never happened before), everything is fine.

Erich looks into the demanding eyes of a woman in heat, into eyes from which fire speaks, desire speaks, the greed for sex. Because Lulu knows, nothing felt better after a good orgasm than a nice hard dick in her pussy.

"Come to me, take me now!" she whispers.

"Well, as you asked so nicely..." Erich says sweetly.

Of course, he doesn't hesitate, promptly putting the lust-drunk Lulu on her back. Her legs are a little apart, and he put his hands on her knees and pushes them farther apart, so he can bring his man meat to her slutty pussy.

My eyes watch Erich relocate to between her legs, kneeling down, his proud, throbbing rod bouncing in front of him. He rubs his dick a little on Lulu's wet pussy. After rubbing some of her juice onto his cock, he proceeds to shift the head up and down her slit. Then he places his thick glans at her vaginal entrance. She moans desperately as her pussy is conquered. Lulu spreads her legs wider and rocks and bucks her hips upwards, while she continues to beg to be fucked.

She rolls her head back and moans, and seems to shudder a little, as he easily enters her pussy. Her knees lift a bit more involuntarily as his hard member slides into her, finding a spot that makes her let out a noisy grunt.

He sinks his pen very slowly into her cozy, ready-to-mate papaya. The proud device is slowly and steadily picked up by the hole.

This old man is making my wife moan in pleasure, and spreads her legs even wider to welcome him. I see his large mushroom head shoulder aside my wife's vaginal lips and watch his cock slide into my wife's willing body.

A slight rearing sound is accompanied by a gentle moan.

Erich is delighted at Lulu's reaction to his cock invading her womanhood.

For an 'old-school gentleman' like Erich, the demand of a lady is imperious. Really helpful and, of course, purely selflessly, he helps this lady too, and splits her cleft as this 'damsel in need' had wished.

He had an easy time laying her because the unfaithful Lulu can be sexually aroused quickly and also likes to fuck strangers from time to time. He had her ready quickly today -- the special situation of letting herself be fucked in front of her Paul has done the rest. The allure of what is actually forbidden, has intensified her lust.

I now sit further back on the bed, so that I can look into my friend's face, while she is mounted by Erich.

So Lulu is fucked once again in our partnership, and I enjoy the sight of Erich fucking her with powerful thrusts. She is bucked by him classically in the missionary position. Erich's shaft makes its way between the plump labia deep into her cunt until he is in balls deep. Slowly, he begins to move his pelvis back and forth. White cunt slime stretches over his cock, as he fucks her with gentle thrusts at first. But then he pulls his lance full through her brooch, sinking its length again and again to the hilt into her juicy, smacking pussy. She screams as his hard shaft plunges deep into her, stretching her and filling her completely.

"Ohhhhhmmmmmmm!" Lulu groans loudly, her fingers clawing into his back as his dick once more rams home.

She lets her pelvis spin rhythmically, countering each of his thrusts.

(Sadly the picture of Lulu getting laid missionary were not allowed by literotica in the illustrated version of the story.)

The bedroom is filled with the sound of sex. The smacking of Erich's hips against Lulu's inner thighs. The slurps of his mouth on her tits. The slapping of his balls against her ass. The sounds of Erich's grunts and Lulu's gasps as they fucked each other.

When I look Lucie in the eye, I realize that she is in the throes of a major climax. She starts to cum all over his shaft that is rammed up inside her.

"Aaaaahhhhh!" she moans out loud her third orgasm. Her abdomen is still twitching and twitching, even after the orgasm has subsided.

Full of horniness, but also with a good portion of envy, I follow how Lulu squirmes for a good half minute, while his rod continues to move up and down in her.

But Erich doesn't take any consideration, he now wants to use the hot bride from behind; Lulu has to kneel down. After she has knelt down, Erich reaches between her legs from behind to feel her cleft. Oh yes, she's wide open, so easy to fuck!

Erich puts his hands on my Lulu's ass, pulling her buttocks apart, so that he has her pussy right in front of him. Lulu is in the perfect position, bent forward with her bum nicely raised. He gives Lucie's ass a whack, the slap echoing through the bedroom, her firm ass jiggling and reddening at the impact. Her juices coat his shiny cock head and shaft, when he parts her lips with one hand. He places his thorn at the love opening, and without hesitation, he pulls my wife onto his bulging rod, sliding his cock inside the moist folds of her pussy and fucks her.

He penetrates her from behind, shoves his piston into her naughty pleasure canal. It slides deeply into her grotto. Now, without any gentle preparatory work, he rams his taut cock into her wet swollen cunt...

His belly bangs her big, bountiful butt, causing it to bounce and jiggle with each inward thrust, causing her big breasts to swing wildly. It is so hot.

Lulu is now being used 'doggy' by him. Moaning loudly, she receives his hard rod, arches her butt and pussy lustfully and joyfully towards him. She wriggles and squirms, only increasing the intensities in her pussy. He appears to be savoring every moment of her complete surrender.

And he is not going to let her get away easily. Lubricated with her pleasure juice, his stiff piston slides in without any problems. Now, he gets a little deeper into my woman. With each thrust, his sack slaps against her pubes.

"Ohhhhhhh!" Lulu moans out in pleasure, when she feels Erich push his cock into her wet hole. Her moans echo throughout the room, as he grabs her hips and starts punishing her with his hard cock. She feels fantastic, hot and sticky.

Erich thrusts powerfully without holding back, sinking his thorn into her plum; slapping, the two bodies collide. Ruthlessly, he beats her with hard thrusts. He grabs her ass tighter and sets the rhythm by pushing and kneading, while she encloses his piston with her cunt, obscene smacking noises are made.

pluse
pluse
153 Followers
12