Lulu Gets a Massage - Paul

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pluse
pluse
153 Followers

It's crazy how straightforward and imperious my girl is now being taken by him!

I don't get my money's worth, but it's just awesome to see the two of them in ecstasy.

This guy's proud cock is stretching Lulu's pussy out and he has no mercy! All I can see is his taut ass cheeks as he is fucking the shit out of her!

Because Erich has no scruples, he drills Lulu unabashedly, impaling her relentlessly; he knows that's what unfaithful sluts, like Lulu, deserve; yes, want - to be punished like this.

Lulu has a great womanhood, he has never experienced anything like it before. Her cunt feels good, it smells good, it tastes good and even better it can be fucked. And yes, he really fucks her hard, as only gurgling sounds come out of her throat. He drills her fast, and so hard, that she screams out her fourth orgasm with lust under the thrusts of this strange man.

Lulu moans obscenely loud, and pants faster and faster in higher and higher tones. She screams, "Ooooh, yessss!" She's coming again.

Her cunt needs a little break now. But I only begrudge her that for a short time.

So far, I have only watched as an interested, albeit rather agitated spectator; how my beloved Lulu has become hornier and hornier under Erich's hands, and has finally let herself be fucked by him.

But now, I can't, and don't, want to hold back anymore. I spread Lulu's legs and push my snake into her papaya, which has just gotten a nice working over, and is wide open and wholly useable for my pleasure. She squeals briefly, but then lets me fuck her without further ado.

I take advantage and slide into my wife bareback -- feeling her pussy on my bare cock, albeit a freshly fucked cunt, but nonetheless a wonderful feeling.

"Oh, that feels nice," my wife says, without the passion I had heard when Erich had taken her. We have nice sex, but I do not drive her to a further passionate orgasm.

Erich smiles, as he looks down at the pretty Lucie he had just fucked, and who is now being fucked by me; who is getting a second cock into her pussy within a very short time.

But then, not being lazy, he kneels next to Lulu and holds his giver-of-joy in front of her face. Willingly, she opens her mouth to suck his cock once more, while I fuck her.

Finally, she opens her mouth, and whimpers, "Come, come!"

I don't know if she means Erich or me at this moment. But she looks at him, expecting his load.

Erich is now ready; he moans loudly, "Oh God, oh God!" and has a killer finish, squirting his cream on the mouth and face of the well-satisfied Lulu. When he finally finishes erupting, splashing her face and filling her mouth with his hot, slimy cum, her eyes widen.

I, too, am satisfied. The three of us look at each other smiling, then go to clean and freshen up. A little later, we are all back in bed, we must catch our breath a bit. As a thank you and as a reward, there is a slap on the naked ass of the freshly fucked Lulu from Erich.

We treat ourselves to a glass of sparkling wine (Erich only gets water, of course) and let what we have just experienced have an effect on us. We talk to each other for quite a while.

Then, it's time to say goodbye. Erich gets dressed again. He's quite the gentleman again. Lulu, who is only wearing a bra, snuggles up to him again with her naked butt and bare snatch, just the sweet, freshly fucked little girl.

Erich takes her lovingly in his arms, pampering her cute pussy once more, and slaps her naked ass goodbye. Then he makes his way home.

My birthday present obviously hasn't disappointed Lulu. She admits that she really enjoyed Erich's massage, and that men can be 'almost' as empathetic as women.

Whether more will result from this 'event' is still completely open.

pluse
pluse
153 Followers
12