All Comments on 'Lumberblack'

by everyonesavoyeur

Sort by:
  • 145 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

The way most normal men would see it as her being superior trash husband should throw it her away.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Take the extra tent pegs, and peg the the flaps shut, pour gas on the tent, throw a match, and go home, b4 the rangers get there.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

One of the best I have read on any site... Loving couple have a fantasy weekend and from the start were both in on it. Great story and well written.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

No sequel needed. Great stand alone story.

newtype2525newtype2525almost 3 years ago

But in the sequel they could pepper in some humiliation, for fun!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I’m sure it will bring a loss of the sanctity of marriage the loss of self esteem the loss of respect and the loss of equality as you become another statistic . A slave to your two masters , maybe countless more , a loss of your manhood and become a quivering heap of jelly to be ridiculed and humiliated for the rest of your pathetic white wifeless existence ! Only married to your black cock loving slutty size queen on paper only . Wearing a cage that the latest black fuck has control over while you fluff his and his 10 black buddies again and again and again as they fuck your brain dead drooling aids infested wife for days on end and make you eat their cum outta her skanky pussy until time for you to go to work and give them your wages while you take food stamps to the grocery store with your wife and their 22 kids that you take care of ! They beat you black and blue and laugh at you because you can only be black by being bruised ! Oh yeah they also buttfuck you day in and day out because they’re horns waiting for the wife to get the 3 black guys ahead of them off so they can have their turn and you suck their cock and take it up the ass while they wait for her !!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Another marriage bites the dust 🎶 and another cuck gets sloppiest🎵

And another stupid cunt STD‘s🎶

Just great, another top ten hit for the Latrine Board.

Captcha

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Be careful what you wish for .....

You just might get it ......

and it might be more than you can handle .......

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

"I knew that at least in this moment, I was the Beta male made to watch as the Alpha won the desirable female" cringe

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

My wife found this, shared it with me, and we both enjoyed it tremedously. Another white Karen gets blacked! Your story was extremely well written and highly erotic. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Please write a part 2. Amazing story

IFAFILHGIFAFILHGover 2 years ago

Great story - interesting and erotic... I was pissed at hubby for sending her to his tent for fucking without going along but the storm fixed that.. it was so much better with hubby present.. when wife got nods of approval and smiles from hubby it made it so much better than if he would not have been there... Yes for mother nature! 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Liked the story. John should have kissed Katie after she blew Mark and again after being fucked by Him.

jimmycukkojimmycukkoabout 2 years ago

So this is incredible. Part 2 please?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I could take many many more chapters of this story. Great writing, JEF

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

What why why are you thanking me for.i asked? What the Hell happened other than asked for a divorce? Get the Hell out of our bed and go try to wash the cheat off of you you stink get go. That's what I said when Beth my wife got to bed an hour after me. We had a party. When I said I was done and going to bed.Beth said she would be right up. A friend well used to be a friend no more. Sid was staying with us being in town on business. Beth went into our master bathroom and showered. When she returned I said you have 2 minutes to tell Sid that he has 5 minutes to be out of our house and never make contact with us you or I go the clock is running. I heard her yelling at Sid to go quickly because I knew what happened. Sid said that he wanted to talk to me and apologize. I got the shotgun out of our closet walked out of our bedroom I seen him and I jacked the shotgun I didn't have any shells. Just the sound made it clear that I ment for him to leave. He was out the door in a flash. She came in saying that she was so sorry asking forgiveness. We never did hear from Sid again and that was fine by me. Things were on edge for quite a while. I eventually forgave her and told her that I wasn't playing ball 3 strikes are not allowed in our marriage. She thanked me for forgiving her. I said she was welcome just remember because if I get a chance I'm was going to screw that good looking woman down at the hardware store. She said just remember the way I treated her. I slapped her ass and said got to bed. She said make me. I threw her over my shoulder and while carrying her I was spanking her making her telling me to stop it. Then I threw her on the bed and the fun began.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I love you so much less don't touch me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

yet another great srory

Buster2UBuster2Ualmost 2 years ago

What a heart Breaking Story. Once you go black you never go back. The best part of the Story was Katie, sounds like she really loves her hubby. She is so considerate crawling back over to her hubby after Hot BBC experience. WOW, that was nice. Cuz if I was the hubby I'd be Crying. Such a beautiful and attractive wife with such a puny hubby. Sharing her with a BBC LumberJack Sex God who wouldn't be intimidated. She will be back in his tent as long as they are there and as ofter after that that can be arranged. Hubby has probably started a chain of events that will end in divorce for them and that breaks my heart. Tho I suspect that the only chance of them NOT divorcing is her love for her hubby and realizing how her sex fantasy has destroyed her Hubby. I know several women whose husband committed suicide, if this one doesn't it is only cause she loves her hubby so much. 10 stars to writer.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Very erotic and clearly hot especially her excitement and orgasms while taking 10" balls deep. I finally convinced my wife to act out her fantasy with a 10" black cock pounding her shaved pussy. I'm going to set her up with a friend that has the hots for her pussy because I already showed him some naked pics of her with a close up of her gorgeous shaved pussy. I can hardly wait to video her in action.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This was not one of your best stories but i still enjoyed reading it

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Out partying having a great time until I seen my wife headed to the exit with John Brown. John was a rich very good man that has been divorced because his wife caught him cheating. I had heard that he was engaged to another woman. I guess that he was still single but I don't know that it mattered if he was or not. I I followed them and they went to his car. He was a big man and I knew that he was a train fighter being in the military at all. I went to our car and got the tire wrench out of the trunk. I went back over to his car and started beating on the lights fenders Hood he was trying to get out and I smacked the door that he was trying to open. I walked away telling my wife that she needed to find a place to stay. I went home and I told the babysitter that she could leave. I didn't want her to be around if he came after me I didn't want her to be in nature. The children were already in bed so I locked their doors in case something happened. When I got back to the living room someone knocked on the front door I looked through the sight glass and seen it was my brother. I told him to come on in. My brother Don said he was proud of me for standing up to that arrogant SOB. He said he wanted to come be with me in case he came after me he's a big man and he knows how to fight but I'm not afraid of him I have whipped bigger and strong men several times. Sure enough a few minutes later there was a car pulled up out front. It was my wife and him. My wife opened the door to come in and I was standing inside the door I jerked her in and slammed the door as hard as I could it must have hit him right Square in the face cuz I heard him say oh my God US Open you might have broken my nose. He kicked our front door in and my brother jumped up and made sure that his nose is broken then he grabbed him and threw him out the front door onto the lawn we stuck the door back up left him laying and I begin talking to my wife about our divorce. Don't ask me how we done it but we put our marriage back together but it took a lot of patience and counseling. John was murdered is what the story was. Several months later he was mugged again LOL!

autipautipover 1 year ago

Loved it, part2 please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

My wife and I run an adventure camp in Idaho, where we take groups out for three or four day camping trips in the mountains. Twice a year we are booked through an organization that deals with troubled youths from urban areas. Usually its black inner city boys who have had run ins with the law. At first we were worried as to how these trips would go, but after the first couple we noticed just how much having a sexy 5’8” blonde wife who is built like a brick shithouse does to keep them interested. My wife has come to love taming these boys and on several occasions has had her own side adventures in their tents. While most of them are average in length, she did manage to hook up with one, Raj, who had what she claimed was at least 10”. It’s always great sending these boys home with not only an appreciation of the outdoors, but also with an appreciation of white pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Jedno z lepszych opowiadań - Po ślubie , jako prezent , dostaliśmy od mojego szefa domek myśliwski na trzy miesiące w okolicach Yellowstone i którejś bardzo deszczowej nocy mieliśmy czarnego gościa , który pracował w leśnictwie i szukał schronienia . Dostał je u nas i od pierwszej nocy ruchał mi żonę przez cały czas naszego pobytu ok. półtora miesiąca . Oczywiście wyjechaliśmy do domu z jego dzieckiem w brzuszku mojej żony . Opisuję to w dużym skrócie - był to wielki , niedźwiedziowaty murzyn czarny jak węgiel z potężnym chujem i wielkimi jądrami pełnymi czarnego juksu którym zawsze zalewał pipkę mojej żony . Tak się zżyliśmy z nim , że on ruchał mi żonę a ja zlizywałem z jej pipki jego juks . Tak było 12 lat temu lecz co roku jeździliśmy tam na urlop i mamy 11 dzieci z tego pięknego , wielkiego czarnego chuja i w tym roku jedziemy po dwunaste czarne dziecko , oczywiście z całą gromadką jego dzieci - 9 chłopców i dwie dziewczynki .

Oatmeal1969Oatmeal1969over 1 year ago

Great build up but the climactic scene was a little to handcuffed by the darkness and the story should have highlighted more events of their trip. Such as Mark and Katie going for a hike alone, John hikes alone and returns to see them having sex out in the open and/or Katie leaves John's tent, at John's suggestion?, and spends the night with Mark.

Maybe an epilogue is enough with brief teases of more during the time and/or the set up an annual meet up at the same place, or Katie arranges to meed Mark so she can reconnect with nature's "natural order" alone.

Regardless, it does end in EveryonesAvoyeur's typical fashion of keeping you wanting more. Up until that point, EveryonesAvoyeur is one of the great, if not the greatest, storytellers for this type of story. Simply outstanding body of work.

I am greedy and want more from them, hope is still with us and finds inspiration to tell more stories, here or in book form. If not, thank you for sharing what you have until this point.

GrendelpuppyGrendelpuppyover 1 year ago

You didn't tell us the wife's reproductive status. Is she on the pill or unprotected?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Very erotic,especially the last part. Me and my wife have a black couple as neighbors. Jim and his wife come to our house regularly and sometimes spend the night. Jim has a bbc and has used on my wife for years. She loves the size and I let her take it anytime she wants it, I have fucked his wife several times, but she is used to a bbc and I can tell. My wife says that she loves me,but Jim's cock is fascinating and fulfilling for her and she wants to fuck him as long she can take 10 inches of black cock. I have no choice and I will let her as long as she wants it and is satisfied,no regrets!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I for sure know what daylight would bring to me. I would leave her stranded with asshole. I would be waiting in the car and ready to get home and find a divorce attorney.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I sure as Hell would care about her reproductive status. After the divorce she would be on her own because she sure as Hell wouldn't find him again. It would be another welfare baby unless she proved it was mine. If I didn't get custody there are many other countries that I could go to just to see how much money they would spend on a cheating bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Imagine getting mad at the woman in a Cuckold story having sex with another man. I mean that's literally what this genre is about. And this is one of theore wholesome stories too, they talk about it before hand, she consistently checks in with him, reaffirms her love, idk what more you want. If you're not into that don't read it, don't complain in the comments about how you'd divorce her and the baby would be a welfare baby.

maddictmaddictabout 1 year ago

Pushed some buttons. At least Katie wanted to snuggle with you John, after her Orgasms. If you didn't cum again you could have slipped into you wife. This night begs for another day of outdoor fun. I didn't need any 🌩️ lightning to she Katie get laid so very well. Checking your stories

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Rarely 5 stars 🌟 given.

The most important thing that sealed the deal for me was the last words of this part of the story. Knowing she still loved her husband, while full well understanding, in her mind and body, he would never be enough to be sufficient. Many cuckolding writers miss the importance of the readers ability to emotionally invest in the characters. Now when her better man ramps up his words and actions to own what he had marked, them both, both physically and mentally. From now on it will be as natural a progression as that storm of nature. It comes and goes, how and when it pleases.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Another dumbass husband and slut wife story. I love you so much that I degraded you and committed adultery. What love.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

The brain is the biggest sex organ of all.

It could of been a 6 inch white man if the woman had the desire.

There is just as many average and large white and black cocks.

I'm tired of the black cock is larger better etc

I enjoyed the story

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I would have had to lick her clean! I would have tried to squirt my seed on her after and clean that up as well

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

When John heard her say I love you so much John thank you he thought yel right cheating bitch. Soon the cheating bitch was sleeping. Soon he heard buck snoring. He then slipped out gathering what he wanted and drove away. As soon as he arrived home he started throwing her shit into trash bags then staking them on the front porch. He packed his belongings in his truck locked the house drove by the landlords and gave her the key telling her to keep all of the deposit. Then he headed back to his hometown. He always had a job with his uncle whenever he wanted. He had left that job just to be with her. It took Katie 2 days to get to John. She was waiting in the parking lot next to his vehicle. When he seen her she started fussing at him for leaving her behind. He said that he was useless to her. What in the world would make you think that. The sounds you made and the things you said so just go back to your lover and you will be served as soon as the lawyer has the divorce paperwork ready now leave me alone cheater. Mark stepped up out from behind a truck and said hey John man up she just waited a little fun and I gave her what she wanted she nore I never hurt you. Your are not only big but you are dumb John said. Make up to her John before I have to kick your ass straight Mark said as he was approaching John. He took a swing at John and missed and John mule kicked Mark in the stomach knocking him down. Uncle Joe jacked his shot gun and fired it into the sky saying enough get the Hell off my property now as he approached. He started laughing and said John do you smell shit? I smell something omy John you actually kicked the shit out of him. Yes I did didn't I? The court ordered counciling and they did work things.

HighBrowHighBrow10 months ago

Oh, My God, that is some hot Femdom agitprop sh!t.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Super - każe młode małżeństwo powinno być w cuckoldzie z wielkim kruczoczarnym ogierem , którego chuj jest imponujący . Długi na 8,5 cala , gruby na 8 cali a okrągły łeb 8,5 cala szeroki . Ogromne jądra zawsze pełne gorącego , gęstego afrykańskiego nasienia robiącego piękne , czarne dzieci . Młoda żona młodego białego męża [ ok.22 - 28 lat ] skojarzona z 45 letnim murzynem który ma ok . 2 m. wzrostu i waży jakieś 150 kg . Tacy najepiej ruchają i uwielbiają pozycję misjonarską . Murzyn mógłby ruchać i wychowywać kilka białych , pięknych mężatek a biały mąż pomagałby tylko w wychowywaniu dzieci murzyna i mógłby też wylizywać pipkę swojej żony po murzyńskim kryciu . Nowoczesne małżeństwa na zachodzie a szczególnie na wyspach za oceanem tak właśnie żyją .

ronibarretronibarret9 months ago

Well paced. Not too verbose. Good story length. Great climax.

deanomoriartydeanomoriarty9 months ago

This is such a well-written story. The phrasing is extremely well-done, and evokes a realism that is intensely erotic. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

This almost sounds like my boss she is 46 years old she has kept saying she wants to get pregnant again so one night at her daughters bachelorette party she was dancing around with one of the black strippers apparently half way through the party she said to the guy come into my bedroom she fucked him all night unprotected about three hours before he left for the night the next day at her daughters wedding her and her daughter were both limping and a couple months later they both found out that there both pregnant granted I wasn’t surprised about five years ago on New Year’s Eve 2018 into 2019 she got pregnant by her teenage son with his three year old son and her boyfriend had no idea that he was the father until I pointed out that he looked more like his brother was his father than her boyfriend and just to blame the boyfriend for being a lazy father she kicked him out and had him pay child support and he in his sixties

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Very erotic interracial story. But did this one time quench Katie's black lover fantasy? Or was this incentive for more? One other thing. Not all black guys are 6'4" with 10" dicks and not all whites are puny in both the departments. Also outsized dicks are not a must to be a great performer in bed. Technique is more important.

FunnyFearFunnyFearabout 1 month ago

Too bad there's no sequel or at least an epilogue.

AnonymousAnonymous24 days ago

Man what a hot story, especially when he enters the tent and sees his wife’s clothes piled up. He know knows that what they have fantasized about is happening. And the way she worships his cock! My only issue with this and a few other of his stories is the husband doses off and misses the start of their fucking. But then again it does add a bit to the cuckolding aspect of what’s going on. Would be nice to add a few more pages to the story, does she spend the night alone with him and her husband is forced to hear her moans of pleasure? Does she exchange contact information with him and fly out to see him every once in a while? Great author.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous