All Comments on 'Lumberblack'

by everyonesavoyeur

Sort by:
  • 145 Comments
BillH27284BillH27284about 4 years ago

Glad to see you back. This must be part 1. Looking forward to more.

cheekyflyercheekyflyerabout 4 years ago
You’ve been missed!

You are my favourite author and you have been for years. Thank you for coming back, you have been missed greatly!

ChuckEPooChuckEPooabout 4 years ago
Incredible writing

Incredible writing and flow to the story. I’m not a cuckold but you make it all seem so...natural? Thanks for a great story.

TigersmanTigersmanabout 4 years ago
Gooed story

This was a really good well written story. It is definitely a case of "beware what you wish for". Katie and John can never undo this but maybe build on it. Katie now knows what she has been missing and most likely will demand let her experience it again and again like all white women should. Keep writing.

aardvarksarepigsaardvarksarepigsabout 4 years ago

I've added this one to my favorites list, thank you. I hope that this is a first installment, I certainly would like to read more of Mark and Katie's transition to a cuckolding relationship. I love the dialog, so many authors spend inordinate amounts of time and words trying to create an image in the mind when nothing does it quicker or better than the conversation the characters share. It's more like being there and listening to the scene unfolding. I'm looking forward to reading more of your work

hellsguardian4lifehellsguardian4lifeabout 4 years ago
Continue this story

Nicely done , would love to see the husband witness a full blown affair between Mark and Katie , or even a sex in the pond or something.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Great build up

I loved the pace of this story. The slow build up gave authenticity to the scene at the end. I knew where it was going from the start but that didn't matter. Only one small bug for me was some of the language in the sex scene like "extramarital insemination" didn't seem to fit, but other than that.

Now, I have a strange desire to take my wife camping but it's winter time here

Anthony1965Anthony1965about 4 years ago
I Absolutely Love the Story

I loved the story. It makes me want to take my wife camping in the woods of North Carolina. Absolutely loved it. I have to go clean myself up now, lol.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Splando

Many of us white males (certainly the one's round here!) are very interested in Black men fucking our women. I many be as bold to say its one of our favorite things.

I would like a new car better, a Maserati would be nice.

Anyway this story made me masturbate. It is well.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
1

If an unrealistic racial cuck story is the best you can come up with you should have stayed away.

newtype2525newtype2525about 4 years ago
Amazing welcome to 2020!

Well we get more? Say yes please!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Thank you

your writing is impressive and it was an excellent story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Hoping for More Chapters

Super hot and erotic story!! Would love to hear more about the next day and the rest of the visit. Future camping weekends also where the Lumberjack took additional charge and hubby got cuck training.

FifthEstateFifthEstateabout 4 years ago

A new story from everyonesavoyeur is like a visit from an old friend. That description is one I read to describe a new suspense novel by James Patterson once upon a time.

The primary difference I see is unlike everyonesavoyeur’s protagonists, Patterson’s black character Alex Cross doesn’t fuck the living daylights out of every hot cuck wife he comes in contact with.

As usual, your stories lead the category in masterful crafted cuckold decadence...this one is no exception! Five stars!

FifthEstate

Sandman_truckSandman_truckabout 4 years ago
This author strikes again

An excellent story . I have read others with the same or nearly the same story line . We all knew where this tale was headed but what has me disappointed is this author has done it again ..... didn't finish the story . He or she has done this before . I like this authors stories but please finish them .

There is so much more to talk about . Does she go back to Mark when she awakes in the early morning for another dose of his oversize cock ? How does her husband handle the reality of her desire to enjoy Mark again . Does the light of a new day cast a dark cloud over them when fantasy faces the harsh light of day . Can the marriage really survive her being so much into Mark . How many more nights are the three of them there because if they are there more nights we all know she will have some more eye opening sex with Mark as she understands her husband can't light her fire the way her black stud does .

What about birth control ? Nothing was said but in real life this is a major consideration . What will they do if she turns up pregnant ? Who's seed won the race .

She said some things in the throws of passion that she shouldn't have said and her hubby should not of heard . Now every time in the future when the young couple are having sex , in his mind he will hear her words in that dark tent and will feel less of a man . He will think there is no way to compete with her memory of the fantasy lived out . He will feel like less of a man no matter how hard he tries . He will always believe he cannot please his wife the way Mark can .

So , let's hear " the rest of the story " .

mikenightmikenightabout 4 years ago

Another great story. You are a master of the genre

blurbeeblurbeeabout 4 years ago
Great

Glad to see you release another story, great as always. You nail the anticipation and lead up perfectly again. Hope there is more to come from you soon.

luedonluedonabout 4 years ago
"This married pussy is the best I've ever had"

Ah, the wonders of the married pussy. Somehow dissociated from all her other bits.

Was it the best pussy he'd ever had because it was a married one? Or had he tried a lot of married ones and, while this was the best of them, he liked the unmarried ones even better?

I thought this was a particularly well written story which would have attracted a lot more interesting comments if posted in Loving Wives rather than Inter Racial. The characters were well developed and the seduction was erotically described.

I'll never understand the motivation of a husband who seems to get sexual stimulation from being found wanting in both sexual performance and penis size when compared with the 'bull' character. If it becomes a competition, the husband will always lose because of the novelty factor in their sexual activities.

But apparently there are cuck men who enjoy the humiliation?

On the other hand, I do understand the motivation of a wife finally taking the opportunity to fulfil a long-held fantasy. And the husband agreed to her taking that opportunity as much for her own enjoyment as for his own perverted(?) kicks.

All in all, I thought the story went well.

Lue

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
The drought ends!

and of course you leave us wanting more...

clive_iluvnycclive_iluvnycabout 4 years ago
Hot and arousing

Loved it. Your stories register the highest values on my arousal meter. Thank you! I can always count on stories from you and rmdexter to provide the trigger to set me off. Thanks for all your stories!

CompersionistCompersionistabout 4 years ago
Nice job

I usually despise long stories, but you managed to catch me within the first couple paragraphs! I jacked a nice nut to this at work...I came soooo hard!

cuckylovechildcuckylovechildabout 4 years ago

An amazing story. It is so good to have you back writing again.

SupersammySupersammyabout 4 years ago
You are amazing

Please... Please.. Continue posting stories like these. Your stories like “Storm of submission” get me off. Your detailing is fantastic. Please publish stories every week.

rodryder44rodryder44about 4 years ago
Camping out

You must give us more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Awesome

Thank god everyonesavoyeur is back, I have checked the author page every week for a new story for the last 6 months. As usual, you did not disappoint. Please continue.

PenPal2001PenPal2001about 4 years ago

Totally hot! One of the best stories on this site in an awfully long time. I hated for it to end. Congratulations, Everyonesavoyeur!

LustyScribeLustyScribeabout 4 years ago
The feelings I love to hate, hate to love...

The hollow pit of humiliation, as I imagine myself in hubby's position...the inexplicable deep thrill of witnessing such a display of raw, unbridled sexuality. You capture it all too well, and as a moth drawn over and over back to the flame, I can't resist the burn...

Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
very hot

wow .....a great story. I really hope, there will be a part 2 :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Nails it

Everyonesavoyeur one of the top 5 Author's on Lit. Good to see your still writing hope to see more !

SeangeistSeangeistabout 4 years ago
Slow build to Thunderous conclusion

Very well told story. Perfect build up and seduction that doesn’t take too long to reach its inevitable end. Loved the description of the action. Another well done story from a great author.

Cyclocross17Cyclocross17about 4 years ago

Beautiful story! Can’t wait until your next one!!

betamale08betamale08about 4 years ago
Brilliant... Again!

You are one of my favorite writers on here. Great story telling and themes. It's hard to create the same idea over again but you seem to have it down! I tip my hat to you Sir...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
You've Just Got to Laugh!

Take another look at the third paragraph on the last page. Wow!

Perhaps it's significant that many of the rave comments have elementary spelling or grammar mistakes.

ZoeGellerZoeGellerabout 4 years ago
Husband

I think this would work with a stronger husband. Maybe just my preference for a strong male. I think them playing with the dildo would be exciting....

hornycarolhornycarolabout 4 years ago
Wow

Loved every word of it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Millions of people don’t do it

And you are a pervert. But that’s fine. We’re all friends here.

luedonluedonabout 4 years ago
Re: "You've Just Got to Laugh!" - Anonymous comment

Indeed it was a good story which elicited good comments, and the story and comments gave me several good laughs along the way too, Anonymous.

However, I'm not sure what specifically it was about the third paragraph on the last page that tickled your fancy. I, of course, responded as usual to the "married pussy" which is so common in Literotica stories. This particular piece of the female anatomy seems to get married far more frequently than all her other bits.

I await with interest to see a story in which a wife flips the bird with her 'married finger' at the gentleman who is trying to lead her astray.

I have assumed that your mirth was brought about by the author's extended vocabulary compared with the limited range expressed by many commenters. "Behemoth cocks" make their appearance in many stories, but are rarely described using that particular adjective.

On the other hand, don't be too critical of commenters. They get their entertainment from commenting. Others get their entertainment from commenting on the comments. Everybody's happy.

Lue

snugglepuss13snugglepuss13about 4 years ago
5 star

I thoroughly enjoyed it just like all your stories. Please keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
New York City? Really?

Make this couple from some caucasian mecca like Idaho or North Dakota, or even up in Canada. Every couple in Manhattan in NYC probably sees 50 tall, well-built black men on a daily basis.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Loved it!!

Wow! Another great story. Thank you so much for sharing with us.

CarlosSmearsonCarlosSmearsonabout 4 years ago

Good to have you back

Big10222Big10222about 4 years ago
Black bred

Love your stories hope you write more.

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey2110about 4 years ago
Wow! Really hot!

Everyonesavoyeur always takes us on these gut wrenching emotional rides. He did it again here,but it has taken far too long for a new story. Everyonesavoyeur is one of my favorite authors on Literotica. This story began a slow build up to arousing provocative sex. I think many might feel sorry for John until Katie curls up with him and whispers how much she loves him. A dual fantasy achieved. A 5 Star Rating, and a Favorite.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Yeah !!!

Nice story as always, glad that you keep writing.

Kind of hope there will be a sequel :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Atraditionako

I did like the outdoor setting, I found it very evocative.

Also the standard of the over endowed Black man taking the inferior white males wife and giving her a far superior fucking than her husband could.

Anyway whilst reading this my penis became v.stiff indeed.

and now I shall make myself ejaculate.

AgentChanceAgentChanceabout 4 years ago
so erotic

Loved it! The primal mating dance between men and women and their loving yet inadequate husbands. You convey like few others can the deep feelings and understandings of a cuckold couple and their bulls. I truly look forward to the next chapter in this saga!

PenPal2001PenPal2001about 4 years ago

Great story again! I posed a question to you in Feedback. Please respond there, here, or as a comment to one of my stories. Thanks again for writing!

OGHMNWOGHMNWabout 4 years ago
Fantastic

This is a fantastic story of these Naive (green) couple and experiencing a Knowledge Black Bull. Mark did an excellent job of seduction of this willing couple. Likely they will continue to have Annual Vacations to go camping with Mark. Thank You!

Archie89Archie89about 4 years ago

Great Story! I loved the tension, emotions and the inner turmoil if the husband.

Masterfully narrated and a big inspiration for my own work!

5*

smith_will73smith_will73about 4 years ago
Keep the stories coming

I was delighted to see another submission from everyonesvoyeur. You truly know how to capture the helplessness of a man that has given into his cuckold desires. To witness the one you love give herself to another man and find lust instead of jealousy is a tough thing to explain but you do It wonderfully. I'm still waiting for chapter 2 of dominating executive. I'd love to read about how the husband sat by the door all night hearing Franking drive Sam from one orgasm to another. Then the next morning watching the two lovers carry on right in front of Steve. Maybe when they got back home Sam could tell Steve what happened beging the closed door. How she became Frank's slut for the night. Please keep writing .

HotForLitHotForLitabout 4 years ago
You gotta continue this one!!

Brilliant story, very well written, very much looking forward for another chapter,

And hopfully, more.

Derek_KaneDerek_Kaneabout 4 years ago

Beautifully written tale of interracial cuckoldry.

KaceyLoveingtonKaceyLoveingtonabout 4 years ago
Beautiful

Great story, wonderfully written. 5 stars :)

Kacey xx

Oatmeal1969Oatmeal1969about 4 years ago
Love it

Could have tortured the husband more in the rain storm and had him hear the occasional cries of pleasure before the tent gave out.

Otherwise great as usual. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Great story really hot

I really do enjoy your work. But if I could pick out one thing I had an issue with is your frequent use of the word impossibly

PenPal2001PenPal2001about 4 years ago

Hey everyonesavoyeur. Love the story and sent you Feedback but never got a reply. I hope you do Lumberblack ch. 2, but if not I would like to write the second part. I won't do it without your permission, but please let me know, as a comment or via Feedback. Thanks again for writing!

Cuckoldtobe79Cuckoldtobe79about 4 years ago
Wow!

I’ve read a lot of stories in my time, but coupled with the fact my own impending cuckolding seemingly growing nearer this one has absolutely knocked me for six! The detail provided around the intense feelings has left me with shaky legs and a knot in the base of my stomach ! Brilliant! please another chapter!!

jsch1947jsch1947about 4 years ago
Excellent work

You avoided the overused, trite, exclusion of the cuck by bringing him into Marks tent. By having him fall asleep, you fell back into the overused pattern.

This story needs a second chapter.

I search for originality. Let hubbies permission allow Mark to fully fuck her in front of him. Maybe a spit roast?

Your imagination puts you above the usual IR cuckoldry. Neighborly was brilliant.

Have you read Bruce163's contribution?.

Imagination sets you apart, please continue to explore.

BaneOfTissuesBaneOfTissuesabout 4 years ago
Welcome Back!

Great to see you back on the website, and a real treat to read a new story!

Solid storytelling as usual, and I really appreciate your knack for specificity when you describe moments that seem to freeze in time. Also, fun setting!

Thanks for this!

TheInsanePumkinCarverTheInsanePumkinCarverabout 4 years ago
Really good!

But personally, I would have preferred if Katie had been a bit reluctant, instead of just jumping into bed with Mark the moment she got the chance.

Otherwise, it was solid though.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Please write another story sooner rather than later

The author has the best stories out there. Please write a chapter 2 or just another story. Always enjoy them!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Welcome Back!

I am so happy to see a new story from you. Like some others, I prefer the storylines in which the couple "discovers" their mutual interest in the cuck lifestyle and the shame and guilt add to the kink dynamic. However, I also understand that variations on the theme allows you to avoid being predictable and formulaic. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Nice

During this quarantine, I was delighted to stumble across this new story from you. You, j267, and KingBandor are currently my favorite authors because you write so well, and this story will definitely go into my mental scrapbook. I agree with Oatmeal's comment that it might have even been a bit hotter if the husband first had to hear his wife's screams from outside the tent before his own tent broke ... especially if he had heard her screaming "Not my ass!" I think this couple's relationship is more of a stag/vixen type than a cuckhold/bull relationship, and this is more of a turn on to me. I don't know if there really needs to be a second chapter, but I wanted you to know that I gave this story five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Awesome!

Welcome back! This story was amazing, and I sincerely hope you continue to post new content. You are an excellent writer!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Fucking lol

I been doing the same to white little punkass boys the whole time. Small,puny, weak and disgusting. White boys are just that. BOYS and they could never keep up with us and their women know it. Never match the success of black men. They are a pathetic species that will be irrelevant within the next century and they know it too.

White boy suicide rates are so high because of stories like these playing out over and over again lol

sankyzsankyzabout 4 years ago
Awesome

Loved the different setting in this one!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

thanks for the new story...it has been awhile and we missed them....my wife and I enjoy them all...very erotic and right up our fantasy alley...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Please keep going, please.

We read all of your stories and we love them. Please continue this amazing plot that is different and perfect

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Love

She thank her husband after her wonderful experience. He gave her happiness by allowing her to indulge in her fantasy. She should return the favour and let him do what he want with her and satisfy him completely like she gave Carl. So another chapter of wife losing her anal virginity to her husband. One whole chapter of it from the author will show to the readers what is love from the wife.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Great

Please write more. The part where he first enters the tent is really great stuff. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
KATIE IS A KEEPER. PERIOD.

👍 👍!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Jedno z lepszych

opowiadań jednak wymaga kontynuacji - - ona musi być hodowana przez tego niedźwiedzia a za rok przyjadą z całą rodziną czyli z jego synkiem na namiot i po braciszka - kontynuuj koniecznie

Ray RobertsRay Robertsalmost 4 years ago
Big Black Cock wins every time!

Great story and build-up to the eventual first time big cock experience for this sexy young wife. It must be worth 5* of anyone's money. Like many married guys, I know that my small cock is inadequate to fully satisfy my wife. However, after a similar experience, I have realized just how important it is to keep the wife happy and these types of stories confirm the need for another stud with extra inches to keep our partnership on an even keel. Introducing a stud to our relationship has certainly enhanced our sexual appetite and the author of this story hits the nail on the head. His description of the sexual intimacy between wife and BBC makes for a very good read. Hubbies' acceptance of the situation is also well described. The sheer volume of favorable comments underlines the popularity of the subject. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Love this

Unlike other white husbands I do not have a small cock. I’m am 6 3/4 inches but still am drawn to watching my wife with other men that have Bigger cocks to use on her. I’m only drawn to blackmen using her because it’s so nasty and I can’t provide it. A large white cock I can compete against, it needs to be special. I am specially attracted to the idea of confident blackmen that don’t give up, wearing her down till she gives in. I would love to find him fucking her as much as possible getting her used to what a big blackcock looks and feels like as he breaks her in.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Another amazing story

Please do a sequel to Lumberblack. Perhaps your best story ever and clearly one of the best ever on Literotica.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
And her slut name is

Melania

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyover 3 years ago

Damnnn hotly written

Begs a sequel

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
great story!

very hot ...still waiting for the sequel

IFAFILHGIFAFILHGover 3 years ago
HOT..EROTIC

Very nice story...I am the same..small white dick.. have pleaded over and over for my wife to allow me to find her a nicely endowed black gentleman to join us in bed.. she enjoys the black 8" dildo I got her but that's as far as she will permit it to go... she just doesn't realize what she's missing...but I keep on hoping.. I'm glad his tent collapsed and he went to the other tent so he could watch and enjoy his wife's pleasure with her..I'm totally against going off separately and fucking behind the husbands back..that's just wrong

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Jedno z lepszych

o ile nie najlepsze opowiadanie które czytałem - szkoda,że to tylko fantazja.Zajść w ciążę z takim ogierem,to zaszczyt.Moja żona też ma dużego,starszego [ 53 lata ] kruczoczarnego reproduktora który pokrył ją pięć razy i mamy czwórkę psotnych,czarnych chłopaków i jedną śliczną dziewczynkę.W takim związku żyjemy już ponad 10 lat i jesteśmy bardzo szczęśliwi.Murzyn odwiedza nas często i często też nocuje u nas śpiąc oczywiście z moją żoną.Rucha ja cudownie a ja zawsze wylizuję jego juks z pięknie zmaltretowanej i ospermionej cipki mojej żony.Przy tak intensywnym kryciu chyba będziemy mieli jeszcze kilku czarnych maluszków lecz tutaj to normalne - każda biała para [ bez wyjątku ] ma przynajmniej dwoje czarnych dzieci a moja żona ma dopiero 29 lat więc jeszcze może urodzić murzynowi kilkoro dzieci.Pozdrawiam wszystkich rogaczy

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Nowover 3 years ago

OMG - that was hot.

Well written. Yes - loved that the husband could only catch glimpses during lightening -that was a nice touch.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Dumb Chuckold

I have never understood a man being that stupid. My wife and I were out dancing I was never the jealous type. There had been many times she had danced with other men the only time we had a problem was when a big arrogant black man was trying to go a little to far.. When my wife and he returned to our booth she sat on the other side of the booth not expecting he sat down next to her pushing her over so he could set next to her. She looked at me in shock as I told him to move as she is going to set with me. He said come on man I know your type you need a bull to help satisfy your wife. I said. Are you so full of yourself to be so stupid to think you know all this BS. He jumped up fire flying out of him ready to kick my butt. I jumped up spinning kicking his legs out from under him then kicked him in the balls. I leaned down to him and saying you had go back to school and take a class in Miss Manors or rewrite the book on black man is better than everyone else now apologize to my wife or the next time I see you it will only be worse. He apologized to my wife. I asked my wife ready to go. Yes dear. As she got up she leaned down telling him he would never be the man that I was! I just gave a chuckle grabbed my wife and led her out. When will those kind of guy's learn?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Oddałbym żonę

bez namysłu gdyby tylko chciała być kryta przez takiego ''czarnego niedźwiedzia'' - rodziłaby jego dzieci rok po roku

eh9198eh9198over 3 years ago
Hotter if

It would be hotter if the hubby did NOT want this to happen

beretta84beretta84over 3 years ago
I love...

plump women. Than you for adding that dimension to the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Not on my dime

My wife Debbie and i were at a music festival. I had been disabled do to a work related accident in a wreck not my fault 3 months ago. I was still recovering my legs weren't cooperating. I could walk a little with cruches but had to use a wheel chair mostly. By third day I was beat Debbie could see and took me back to the camper. After a while I could tell Debbie was getting fegity. I asked you want to go back up don't you? She said yes but I should take care of you. I said I know but you really like the band that's coming on later don't you? She said yes I really do. I said help me with a couple of things and I will be ok. You can go back up if you will come back as soon as that band is done ok? She said ok what do you need? When she was done she hugged me saying she would be back as soon as they were done. About an hour and half later a friend of mine Steve sent a text asking where was I? I said in my camper why what's up? He sent a short video. Debbie was sure having a good time. Dancing to the music rubbing her butt into a guy's crotch he was rubbing her breast.. I asked can you please help me. What do you need buddy? Keep an eye on her and get more evidence if you think she is up to cheating also let me know just as soon as that band is done. Ok. Just as soon as he text the band was done I sent her a text how much longer do you think. She didn't respond. I asked Steve to accedently bump into her and ask where I was then try to flirt with her. He text later that as soon as she seen him she straightened up and was acting nervous. She said I was back at the camper. So Steve said he was getting ready to leave so he would check on me. She said there was no need because she was leaving soon. He flirted with her but she put him off. He walked away but watch her. She leaned into the other guy and walked off. Steve followed sure enough the guy caught up and they went in a camper just 4 down from ours. Steve got pictures of them kissing. I asked him to hook my truck up and take me home? He did and we passed the camper she went in we sounded the horn I had added an extra loud horn I knew she would know it was my truck. It was very shortly she called where I was? I said I would be back just as soon as the band was done and I wouldn't stop at another camper. She started crying saying she was so sorry but she was having fun and got carried away. Could I please forgive her. I said do you remember when you had health problems and it was longer than this and I never was with another woman I ever quit different activities. I said get your fill and if you want come by my house and maby I might feel like talking. She was crying when I hung up. I don't know how she done it but Steve's wife Jill had her home within 15 minutes from when Steve and I got there. We had a long talk. She said hugging and kissing was as far as it got. I showed her the dancing video. That was kinda accendental thinking of me and came to her sences when she seen Steve. She left to come to me and Vern caught up with her and convenience her in his camper for another drink then shortly heard my horn thank goodness then she started trying to talk to me then getting home. It took a lot of work to build trust again but we did. I would throw daggers at her she would return and I would bring up that I was always faithful to her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Real respect

The author in his comment said " real respect should not be discard and a wife who is thankful and appreciate her husband allowing her a magical moment is ok. As she can expect to grant magical moment for her husband too. ZEUxhx

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Part 2 please

After Katie sleeps for a little bit John act's like he is just waking up groaning moaning. Mark says what's up man you ok? John H___ no I'm not ok what the H___ is that smell he shakes Katie what the H___ did you do it smells like someone has been F______ in here wake up and tell me what the H___ did you do to our marriage? Katie moaning what's wrong I just had a little fun. A little fun committing adultery? I didn't commit adultery you were here with me. I was asleep and wake up and find out you F_______ hate me enough to F___ someone else with me laying right beside me. I F done and I am out of here. As John was getting dressed Mark said come on man I didn't hurt her any. I said F___ you John you with your BBC she probably won't even feel me anymore like I said I am out of here. Katie says give me a minute. Why so you can kiss you lover boy and say goodbye proper? Mark said I ain't got no BBC I am just average man probably no bigger than you man you been reading to much porn man you white men are on average bigger look at the all time legend Johnny Holmes no one has ever topped him with out surgery or drugs. When John got out of the Mark's tent he looked at their distroyed mess saying out loud he didn't want any memories of this trip turned to leave as Katie was trying to wrap her arm in his he jerked away saying don't touch me till you are clean and then I will probably take time or maby never.

OOAAOOAAover 3 years ago
AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats for this EXCELLENT story!!!!

...and please..., please...., go on for the following chapter.... ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Bravissimo! LOVE it (❤): ☆☆☆☆☆ (5.0)!

This story has so far got 321 favorites (faves) out of 90,392 views which is 3.55 faves per 1K views (in my book, this is a hall-of-fame faves to views ratio!)

OfficerFriendlyOfficerFriendlyover 3 years ago
Very erotic..

....very well written. Certainly hope you revisit this and continue...thanks much

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

The story is excellent, and it is well written. The pre-trip viewing of porn, John's discovery of Katie's viewing history of interracial porn, the excursion to the hotel bar, and the discussions by Katie and John of their fantasy ensured each knew what was wanted by both of them. Mark's arrival at the campsite made the realization of their fantasy inevitable.

When Katie rejected the black man at the hotel, it established that she was not indiscriminately promiscuous and that she would wait for the right guy to fulfill her fantasy. Mark was that man! John knew Mark was her dream "come to life". The sprained ankle eliminated the barrier of touching. The approaching storm was the excuse for her entering Mark's tent for further treatment of her ankle. And then ......

John's reaction seemed more plausible than how cuckold stories usually unfold. It was all unfamiliar to him. He became caught up in events. He didn't want it to happen but he did want it. His mishmash of feelings let him watch in dispair. The lightning flashes illuminating Katie and Mark's mating was a brilliant technique for letting John's mind and imagination blend with reality.

The only feasible change to the story would be an addition. Instead of the tent collapsing so early, have John sit there much of the night holding it up, hearing isolated squeals of pleasure coming from Mark's tent. Let his imagination torment him. When his tent finally collapses, he goes to Mark's tent and the story continues as written

No need for a chapter two; this story ends with each reader imagining the next day in their own way.

The author's profile biography states he was previously a bull. Yet, this story and his other cuckold stories deeply explore the feelings of the cuck. The Bull is in the story, but his feelings and motivation are not examined. Was the author physically a Bull who mentally wanted to be a cuck? Was he mystified that other men knowingly shared their wives without a swap in return? Did he try to understand the men whose wives he took? Reference is made to the ego stroking felt by the Bull as he claims another man's wife, but is that all there is to it? Maybe the author will write a future story that is a thorough analysis of a cuckold event from the Bull's perspective.

dwayne369dwayne369over 3 years ago
Sequel

Nice story that calls for a sequel...

Cuckold hubby needs to see in the light if day how his loving wife completely surrenders to the superior black cock... making her do things and say things that have been hidden!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
No just no

While camping my wife Jill and our 3 children had a lot of fun until the last day when new neighbors moved in. It was 2 black men and 1 black woman. We were swimming playing at the playground. Jill said she was going back to camp to fix supper and would call when it was ready. Time went by and I told the children we needed to go eat when we got to our tent Jill was talking to one of the black guys. She could tell I was pissed telling Therman she had to fix our supper. I said no don't bother we can take care of ourselves walking past her. She came in the tent saying I didn't have to be so mean to her or Therman. Our oldest said mommy where is supper you said when you left you were going to fix it and who was that strange guy you were talking to he gives me the Willie's. Now Sam don't say things that aren't nice about people ok. Well mommy you were with him not fixing our supper why I am hungry my belly hurts. She didn't answer Sam saying I am getting it now. While helping Jill I said you didn't even say you were sorry what kind of an example is that? No comment. I said you rember you had to quit your last job because it was taking away from your family don't let it happen again. We played for a while after we ate then got ready for bed. In bed I tried to play with her and she whispered quit the children are right here. I said they are asleep. She removed my hand from her breast. So I quit and dicided to go to sleep. An hour or so later I felt movement and I moaned a little acting like I was asleep. She left the tent so I thought she needed the restroom. I must have went back to sleep waking up later she had not returned so I went to look for her. There again finding her talking to Thermand I was pissed I really didn't want to fight the big dude I wasn't afraid of him but I wasn't raised that way. I thought a minute then went back to the tent and banged 2 pans together hoping it would get her attention. Well it did but it also scared Terry and Tina our 2 youngest and they cried asking daddy where is mommy? I said I don't know where she is l hope she's ok Tina said just as Jill opened the tent asking what's going on? I said good question what is going on? What do you mean by that in a unpleasant voice. Sam was setting up looking at her and asked where you with that guy again Mom? No answer. Mom why don't you answer me? It's an adult thing baby you wouldn't understand. Come here kids daddy will hug all 3 of you. I laid back down 2 on one side 1 on the other. Jill said I'm jealous. I said you had your chance. She said I think I will go take a walk. I said if you leave the tent don't bother coming back and I mean it. Third strike you are out. Fine I will stay. No really Jill if you don't want this family don't let us stop you go I am not playing the game anymore. Good night if you are still here we will talk in the morning. We had a long talk the next day. Now 15 years later we are starting to have grandchildren.

HusbandsSecretHusbandsSecretalmost 3 years ago

You killed it again! I've been trying to write lately and I can't get your stories out of my head. Neighborly is my all-time favorite story and this is right up there. It would be a huge blessing if you would read my story https://www.literotica.com/s/a-white-couple-and-the-truth and give me some pointers. All of my scores have been lower than I think they should be and I need to know why. But please keep going. Unlike the other commenters I prefer your first stories in a series, more than the follow ups. I just like the new premises and meeting the new couples.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I would get a piece of lumber and jack him up and leave her behind.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Another ignorant husband. A cheating wife and divorce in the making. I would try to get away from there ASAP with or without her. After getting home let her know that I plan to divorce her.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous