Lumberblack

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It suddenly felt like it had been eons since a lightning strike allowed me a good view into their lust, and I felt absurd relief when one granted me a peak at their raw passion.

Katie had wrapped her sexy legs around Marks lower back as he thrust. I now heard unintelligible whispering, and an increased pace in their mating. They looked so terrifying erotic together, black masculine frame slamming into a white, soft, feminine one.

His huge balls began to ascend tight to his thrusting behemoth cock, my wife's pale, plump ass cheeks began to shudder against his conquering black skin, as her married pussy made itself ready to receive the inevitable.

"Do it!" My wife exclaimed. "I want ittt!!"

Suddenly, a lions roar boomed through the tent, Mark grunting along with a chorus of my wife's squeals. Another shot of light granted me vision on his purposeful, domineering thrusts, wedding ring sparkling as her feminine white hands squeezed on his large black rear end, encouraging her own extramarital insemination to occur, in the presence of her very own husband.

I watched in horror as his large balls pulsed and squeezed in unison with his powerful pistoning, unleashing rope after rope of his cum deep into my wife's welcoming womb. He was effectively claiming and coating depths of her pussy that I could never hope to reach.

It was too much for my mind to process, and I stifled my own groan as I felt my betraying dick spasm in orgasm beneath my boxers. How could this possibly be?

Silence seemed to fill the tent, the storm quieting as if the quenching of their desire had quieted even nature. The only sounds present were the heavy breathing of the two lovers.

I heard Katie's innocent voice, satisfied, "I never knew it could be like that."

Mark replied, confidence and accomplishment exuding off his words, "Now you do. You were fucking incredible."

Katie seemed to whine suddenly, "I need to go be with my husband."

"I understand." He immediately answered, rolling to his side.

In a panic, I feigned slumber. I waited, near trembling, as I heard the commotion of my newly fucked wife crawling back over to me. I felt the heat from her body, and the movement of the cushion, as she collapsed at my side.

Goosebumps covered me as I felt her hand on my chest, and then the sound of her hushed voice. I couldn't be sure if she knew I was awake, or if she was expressing her feelings to a husband who she perceived as dormant.

"I love you so much John. Thank you."

I laid there, silent, and only a few moments passed before I heard the heavy breathing of her sleep.

I wondered what revelations daylight would bring.