Luna and Feliciana Ch. 04

Story Info
Feliciana gets more personal with her son.
4.5k words
4.76
11.2k
17

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 03/31/2024
Created 09/13/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Last night had been pretty uneventful, but not in a bad way. Luna had some commissions to work on, and it was nice to make real progress on them, to not have to worry about her brother or her mother. As she stretched her arms above herself and yawned, she thought about her brother some more. It felt like their hypnosis sessions should seem out of the ordinary, but she couldn't remember anything weird, or strange, or even awkward about them. Come to think of it, she couldn't remember much of anything about them, just that they were incredibly relaxing. She changed into a baggy long-sleeve shirt and some jean shorts - nothing out of the ordinary. As she stepped out into the living room, she saw that she was the first out. Somewhat unusual, but nothing too shocking. Her mother joined her soon after. She was wearing a light blue shirt cut even lower than yesterday's, her cleavage on full display. With it, her shorts, which ended firmly in the middle of her thigh, leaving her shaved legs open to the world.

Luna looked at her mother, not feeling any specific way about her outfit. It was her choice, she didn't have much to say about it. She wanted to talk, as they usually did when her brother was cooped up in her room, and the topic of conversation was obvious.

"Do you think that your hypnosis helped?" Luna asked. Feliciana turned around to look toward her daughter. "What do you mean?" She said, confused.

"Did it help you relax or anything like that?"

She smiled, seemingly understanding. "Oh, definitely. It felt really good."

Luna nodded. "Cool. It felt good for me too." It was nice to feel less alone, less...weird for enjoying her session so much. She felt better. Her mother nodded as well. She decided to get started with breakfast, taking out some gravy mix and biscuits in a tube from the fridge. She and Grant used to love biscuits & gravy as kids.

Feliciana turned to look at the stove. "What are you making?" She got a reply once the oven was on.

"Oh, just some biscuits and gravy. Grant and I (she had heard no end of corrections concerning "me and Grant") used to really like it as kids. Do you want some?"

"Sure!" She moved to sit down on the couch as her daughter got to work. After a bit, Grant stepped out into the living room. He smiled when he faced their mother, and both of them noticed.

"Morning Luna, Mom," he said, openly admiring her outfit, and as a result, her body. She suddenly felt overdressed as her brother stared. His eyes occasionally darted to her shorts, but it wasn't much.

"Good morning, Grant!" Feliciana remarked. As her daughter got out the gravy mix, she felt worse the more she stood there, so revealingly. She transparently felt good, and attractive, so she must not have been either. She sighed.

Her mother moved to the couch, next to Grant. He scooted over as she sat.

"Hey, Mom..." he paused. "...you're still up for our session later, right?" He continued looking over her.

She refocused her attention on him. "Of course! When did you want to do it?"

"Whenever you're available works for me." He grinned. Luna sighed. There was nothing she could do.

________________

Grant couldn't take his eyes off his mother, and luckily, he didn't have to worry about having to. She presented herself as the perfect eye candy for him without complaint. He wanted to do more, of course, but he wasn't stupid, nor impatient. He'd take his time. He returned to the situation around him, seeing her pensive face.

"Hmm...I need to prepare for my interview tomorrow, but I should be free for a while around 2. Does that work for you?"

He smiled. "Yeah, that sounds good." Out of the corner of his eye, he could see Luna brooding in the kitchen. His mother was still perked up. He'd get to her later.

"Good! It's always so nice and relaxing."

He chuckled softly, still looking her over. "That's good to hear..."

Suddenly, his sister opened the oven. The biscuits had risen nicely, but the loud noise served another purpose - interrupting their conversation, which she did not appreciate. Once the baking sheet was on the stovetop, their mother turned to her. "Those look good! Thanks for making them."

"You're welcome," she mumbled under her breath as Feliciana got up to get her food. He could see her mood dropping the moment his attention was on the line, and he smiled to himself a bit. He turned back to their mother, and her curves. She didn't immediately notice him returning to her, but once she did, she clearly relished it even more. Today was going to be good for both of them.

________________

Her daughter was cooped up in her room when Feliciana knocked on her son's door. She heard him put down what he was studying and speak up. "Oh, come in."

She entered, seeing some books on hypnosis sprawled open on his desk. "Hey Grant! It's about 2, could we start with the hypnosis?" He smiled.

"Yes, of course...um...would you like to do it in here?" he offered.

She smiled as well. "Oh I wouldn't mind. Wherever you think is best."

He nodded, getting up from his desk and smoothing out his bed. "Okay, well," he said as he checked his bedside drawer's cabinet for something, "Go ahead and sit on my bed, and close the door please."

"Sure." She closed his door before making her way in front of him to sit down on his dimly lit bed. He scooted his desk chair over in front of her as she got comfortable.

He nodded, giving a small breath before taking the necklace out in front of her again. "Okay, Mom...I'd like for you to take a look at the necklace here again," he told her.

She slouched over slightly, her eyes half-closed as soon as the necklace came into view. She had forgotten about it, lost in the mush of her mind after trance. It was so nice. The way it swayed even when he was holding it still. It was amazing. She focused all her attention directly on it, abandoning all else.

He swayed the ornament from side to side. "That's right...already so intently focused on it...you want to be hypnotized...to come down into trance already...you won't resist it at all..."

Her voice was soft, pliable. "...won't...resist...at all..." Who would, with this in front of them?

"Good...let the necklace suck all your worries and doubts into it...all your stress...all your anxiety...and let it replace it all with such warm relaxation...feeling so nice...so happy...already almost there..."

She could feel her worries, her doubts, her anxiety, all float away into the violet jewel in the middle of the necklace. "...almost...there..."

"Almost there...all you have to do...is drop for me, again...drop right down into trance, Mom..."

"...drop...into trance..." Her languid words lingered on her tongue.

"That's right...just..." Suddenly, he dropped the necklace into his other hand. "Drop."

Her head quickly fell forward, her body still planted on the edge of his bed. Her eyes were shut, the void left over leaving her calm and relaxed. It was so nice.

"That's good...good job, Mom...now lift your head back up for me and open your eyes, remaining so deep in trance."

Her head lifted up quicker than last time, her motions deliberate and controlled even as she swiftly drifted through relaxation. Her eyes opened slowly still, the glazed, unfocused look in them clear as ever. Her trance felt engrained with her being at this very moment. She could see his smile.

"Yes...being hypnotized by me feels so nice, so good, doesn't it, Mom?"

"...so nice...so good..." It was delightful.

"That's right...it feels so good to be hypnotized..." He looked down at her body. "You know...being hypnotized by me allows me to look at you more, doesn't it?"

Oh God, she hadn't even realized that. The realization sent a shiver through her. "...yes..." This was great!

"And you love it when I look at you."

"...yess...I love it when you look at me..." Her words slurred again as pleasure ran through her. She was so happy.

"And since I can look at you quite a bit while you're hypnotized, you love being hypnotized too, right?"

"...I love...being hypnotized." There was newfound confidence in her voice.

"Do you want me to hypnotize you, Mom?"

She did, nodding and speaking at the same time. "...I want you...to hypnotize me..."

"You'd accept being hypnotized by me more, wouldn't you?"

She paused for a moment before realizing she agreed with her son. "...I'd accept...being hypnotized by you more..."

"You'd ask to be hypnotized by me more..." He emphasized his words as he smiled. She gave an empty grin back.

"I'd ask...to be hypnotized...by you...more..." Each breath was slow and deliberate as the words came out.

"Because you love being hypnotized by me."

"...I love being hypnotized..." She thought for a moment. "...by you..."

He looked up for a moment, seemingly satisfied, before returning his gaze to her body. "You love being around me too, don't you? It's the only way to get me to look at you, after all."

She subconsciously felt her son's eyes on her body, and felt better as a result. It meant she looked good, it meant she was attractive. "...I love being around you..."

"You love being around me, and being attractive for me," he repeated.

The phrasing gave her pause, but not much of it. "...I love being attractive for you..." her words were strong and secure.

"You love dressing to attract my gaze..." He stared intently at her.

"I love dressing...to attract your gaze..." She enjoyed it.

He looked back up into her eyes, empty and glazed over. "That's right. Good job, Mom..." He shuffled a bit. "Since you love being around me so much, you'd want to be around me as much as you could, right?"

She smiled, her eyes remaining stagnant. She was doing a good job. "...I want to be around you...as much as I can..."

"If I'm in my room, you'd be missing out on my gaze."

"...yes..." He spent a lot of time in his room. She hadn't mentioned it to him since he'd gotten here.

"So you want a way to be around me while I'm in my room, don't you?"

Her face shifted a bit. "...you could...go out of your room...to look at me..."

"Hm..." He seemed bothered. "I could be studying, though...and I can be doing that for quite a while," he mentioned to her.

She nodded, understanding. It was so hard to think, so hard to account for her son...her suggestion was bad.

"You'd need an excuse to be inside my room, right Mom?"

Grant had the right idea. She should listen to his ideas instead. "...yes..."

"One way would be to do chores or clean up in my room, wouldn't it?"

The smile dissipated slightly from her face. She liked her son to do his own chores, she wasn't his maid. That said, she couldn't think of a better solution at the current moment. "...maybe..."

He shifted a bit closer. "Do you have any better ideas, Mom?"

"...no..." She felt embarrassed.

"So then what I suggested is the only good idea right now."

"...yes..."

"And you really want to attract my gaze as much as you can, don't you?"

She wanted that so badly. "...yess..."

"So if you wanted to do that while I was in my room, you'd have to have an excuse to come in, like cleaning up or doing chores in here."

She lightly nodded. "...yes..." She wasn't looking forward to cleaning up his room or taking out his trash, but it was going to be worth it, she knew.

He smiled when she agreed with him, chuckling quietly. "Good job, Mom."

She smiled as well. A moment of quiet contemplation came over the space between them before he looked into her eyes, ready to push further.

"Alright...is it okay for me to touch you?"

________________

A minor look of confusion came across his mother's face at his question. It must have been odd to her, but she couldn't know his motives. Her beautiful body beckoned to him, and he wished he could just reach out and touch her, make her his. She was right there. It was worthwhile to take it slow, though. She let out with "...what do you mean..." after a moment.

"Well, is it alright for me to touch your shoulder?" He asked curiously.

"...yes..."

He nodded. That made sense. "How about your arm?"

She nodded, seeming a little impatient as he established the foundation. "...yes..."

"And how about...the side of your torso?"

"...maybe...if it was...an accident..."

He tilted his head a little, confused. Her gentle yet firm tone only made this more confusing. "Why wouldn't you want me touching there on purpose?"

In reality, he knew. His mother wasn't unaffectionate, nor was she chaste, but physical contact with her children was rarely something she initiated. "...it would be...uncomfortable..."

"How so?" He asked, intrigued.

He could see her thinking for a moment, even through her blank gaze. After a bit, she spoke up. "...too...close..."

"Too close?" That was bewildering. He shifted closer. "You'd want to be close with your children, wouldn't you?"

"...yes...but...personal space..."

He squinted a little, but eventually capitulated with a quiet breath. "Hm...well, how about your legs?"

"...no..." She was much more firm on that one. That just made him more curious.

"How come?" It would be much easier to get through all this if he knew why.

"...just...personal reasons..." She was clearly trying to say as little as possible.

He huffed, thinking of a way to convince her. "Hmm...it's not relaxing to keep secrets, Mom..."

At the word 'relaxing', Feliciana let out the deep breath that she'd been holding in. "...yes..." She must have felt better with it out of her system.

"Mhmm...so just relax, and you can tell me what those personal reasons are, Mom..."

She took another deep breath in, and he could see the waves of relaxation course through her. "...it's..." Another breath in, and out. "...it's too debilitating...it makes me feel weak, controlled by someone else...I don't like that..."

His brow arched a bit. "Do you feel that way about hypnosis?"

"...no...hypnosis is relaxing...comforting..."

He smiled lightly. She'd given him the tools. "Yes, and it lets someone else think for you for a little white...isn't that right?"

This new way of thinking visibly settled on her. "...yes..." He was getting better at sensing his subjects' emotions. Besides, what he said wasn't false at all.

"It's the same as what you just described, right? But you love hypnosis."

"...I love hypnosis..."

Here was the important part. "And if your leg being touched is similar to hypnosis..."

A pause came over the conversation before she realized he wanted her to complete the sentence. She responded soon enough with "...I love my leg being touched..."

He was surprised, but she must have gone with the first thing she thought of. That was a good instinct, one he was ready and willing to exploit. "Exactly, yes...and as a hypnotist, you'd love having your leg touched by me, wouldn't you?" He asked the question softly, knowing it was a bit of a stretch.

She waited for a moment. He knew his mother liked being in control, but she didn't seem to mind it being taken from her either. He had a point in that sense. Here she was giving up immediate power in favor of relaxation, with this she would be giving up immediate power in favor of physical comfort, which led to relaxation. It all tracked. She realized this soon enough, responding with a quiet "...yes..."

He chuckled to himself. "So you'd let me touch your leg?"

"...yes..." That one was much easier for both of them.

He smiled, tentatively reaching out to run his hand along her thigh. As he watched her reaction, he didn't see anything negative on her face. He didn't see much of anything at all until he set his hand onto her smooth skin, running it back and forth.

She smiled. He could imagine she hadn't felt this nice in a long, long time.

He'd found an entry to the rest of her body, so he smiled to himself as well. "You like this, don't you?"

"...yes..." She really did. It was obvious.

"Don't you love how this feels, Mom?" He kept feeling up her thigh.

More hesitation, but the same answer. "...yes..."

"You love it when I touch your leg, Mom," he whispered as he gently squeezed her thigh.

She hummed at his actions. He smiled at hers. "...I love it...when you touch my leg..."

He continued, undeterred. "You find my touch feels so nice...so good...doesn't it?"

"...so good..." She got quieter as well, following her son. It was almost sensual.

"You love the way my touch feels..."

"...I love...the way...your touch feels..."

"You want to feel more of my touch, don't you, Mom?" His tone wasn't teasing, but earnest.

Still, she went silent, her face clearly torn. He watched this, and he gave her a light squeeze once more to push her in the direction he wanted. Only then did she say "...yes..."

He smiled. "You want more of my touch, right, Mom?"

"...yes..." Less hesitation. Her agreements were coming out easier now.

"Good job, Mom..."

She loved that. She _was_ doing a good job.

"Do you want me to touch you more?"

"...yes..."

With her permission, he reached up with his other hand to run it along her shoulder and down her arm. "Would you let me touch your side?"

She hesitated again, but she felt like she knew the right answer this time. It slipped out easier. "...yes..."

He grinned a little, impressed with himself as he moved his hand from her arm to her side, running up and down her shirt.

"And it feels so good..."

Another hum, but that was it.

"You love the way my hands feel on you, don't you, Mom?"

She might have hesitated, but his comfort was making the words easier to say. "...I love the way your hands feel on me..."

He continued to feel up and down his mother's body, enjoying how warm she felt, especially against her blank and empty expression. "My touch makes you feel good and happy."

There was no trace of uncertainty with her release of "...your touch makes me feel good and happy..." She was content.

He smiled lightly before looking at her body. At her breasts. He gulped, their closeness only making him more anxious. "...would you let me touch your front?"

As he stared at her midsection, Feliciana took a few deep breaths, but ultimately no answer came out. His eyes lidded slightly. He gave another squeeze to her thigh.

"You love my touch..."

"...I love your touch..."

"...So naturally...you want to feel as much of it as you can..." That was the route he would go down. It was only natural.

It was so natural to feel this good, to feel it throughout her being. "...I want to feel as much of it as I can..."

"You want to feel as much of my touch on you as you can, don't you?"

She sighed happily. "...yes..."

"So would you let me touch your front?"

She wanted to feel as much of his touch as she could. As much as he was willing, and he was willing to do a lot. She took another breath in, and out. "...yes..."

He nodded, sliding his hand from her side over to her midriff, still covered with clothing. He was so close to her chest, and he could feel a little bit of skin from the bottom of her shirt. It was tantalizing. "That's right...it feels so good, doesn't it?"

"...yes..." Her dull gaze stared at him.

He had come so far, but it had only made him hungry for more. He gulped, more nervous than he'd been up to this point. It was important to do this though, or he wouldn't move forward.

"...Would you...let me touch your chest?"

________________

Feliciana was firm with her response. "...no..." Even his soothing voice, his wonderful gaze, and his excellent touch wouldn't have convinced her of anything else. He was her son, he shouldn't be touching her breast.

His eyes lidded. "Why not?"

"...it's too...sexual..." The last word came out with a sense of disgust. It was almost spat.

He took a quiet breath. "But...as a baby, I touched your breast, didn't I? Was that sexual?"

12