Luna vs. The Camp Ch. 05

Story Info
Luna and friends get caught, and more than bargained for.
4.2k words
4.56
12k
10

Part 6 of the 9 part series

Updated 01/14/2024
Created 07/23/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The trek back to our cabin was fairly uneventful, or it was, for the most part, as it wasn't exactly normal, for starters, despite agreeing to let Rebecca off the hook, Jackie and Kaylee decided halfway back home that they really wanted Rebecca to get naked again, for no good reason.

And so I stood there watching the two girls basically "bully" Rebecca out of her swimsuit, and I say it like that because Rebecca's only protests were to say "no, guys, please stop." Once, and nothing else, she didn't even look distraught or nervous as Kaylee untied her top and Jackie pulled down the bottoms, she looked a bit shy when she was standing there naked, but that was it, we continued walking as if nothing was wrong.

What surprised me the most was that I wasn't given the same treatment, the focus was solely on Rebecca at this point, and by the time we got home, she was not only naked, but had her hands tied behind her back with her own swimsuit and her nipples, ass, and clit had received a healthy dose of fondling and spanking, she looked ready to explode and I was admittedly jealous.

We reached the cabins, and to Rebecca's great relief, nobody was outside to witness her nudity, she tried to bolt towards the cabin door, bit Kaylee grabbed hold of the swimsuit still binding her hands, she came to a dead halt and Kaylee whispered:

"Okay Becky, you want to get in, you have to sit down on the cabin porch and masturbate for us." Kaylee sounded like so many of the girls that "tormented" me throughout my adventures, but the main difference was the grins on everyone's faces; these weren't the wicked grins I got when I was ordered around, these were excited grins, and most importantly, everyone had that grin on their face, including Rebecca.

Rebecca, who despite looking like she was about to do this of her volition not too long ago, decided to resist one last time:

"C'mon guys, don't make me do this!" Was said with the tone of someone who was threatening punishment, and not one of pleading mercy.

"Tell you what, if you do it, we'll make sure Luna gets it even worse," Kayle turned to me, and I felt my clit swell three sizes.

"You want revenge, don't you?" Jackie goaded the naked girl further, undoing the swimsuit bindings that kept her hands behind her back.

Rebecca didn't speak, she just bit her lower lip and backed up onto the porch, she sat down, a glazed and dreamy look on her face as she let her just freed hand snake down her body and tickled her clit for an immediate shuddering reaction.

Rebecca's hand was a blur, she was furiously masturbating from the first second, and she did so without breaking eye contact with me for a moment, she looked me in the eye as the long-overdue orgasm hit her like a lightning bolt, her body spasmed and juices squirted out onto the porch's front path.

I'll be honest, I was more than ready to explode at this point after watching Rebecca's show, and I nearly did when the two girls turned to me with expectant eyes.

"I guess Luna will be doing something more fun now." Kaylee put her hands in her pockets, looking pleased with herself.

"Actually, do you guys think I could sit the rest of the day out?" Rebecca, panting for breath now, seemed well and truly spent after all of today's excitement.

"Are you sure? Watching us play with Luna will be a lot of fun!" Jackie teased, but Rebecca did not have the energy to respond, she merely shook her head.

"Okay then," A look of mixed empathy and disappointment crossed Jackie's face before turning to me "c'mon you, we'll find a good spot for you to spend your punishment."

And so we left Rebecca, still naked on the front porch of our cabin and walked somewhere else, we passed a few of the boys' cabins, which got me a bit nervous as I wondered if they'd expose me to more boys, but we walked past those as well.

Eventually, we came to stand in front of a slightly bigger cabin than the ones we students were using, and I realized that these were the counselor cabins, I was definitely nervous now.

"Well Luna, let's get you ready for your punishment." Kaylee, who was standing right behind me, took hold of my top's drawstrings and gently tugged on them as they got progressively looser, in the end, the only thing holding that top-up was Kaylee's hand pulling it back against my breasts, up until she let the strings go and my breasts bounced into view of the cabin.

Kayle did not waste time or even care about how scary it was for me to stand in front of the counselor cabins topless, in fact, it wasn't even just that, I was wearing nothing but a skimpy bikini bottom, and even that cover was now in jeopardy as Kaylee's hands moved down, brushing against the bare skin of my midriff to reach one side of the strings holding up my last piece of clothing.

With a few swift tugs, the last cover I had was whisked away as I was left standing stark naked in front of the counselor cabins, I could feel my nipples stiffen in the cold air and my clit peeking out of its hood with my mounting arousal.

"On with the show, Luna." I heard Kaylee whisper from behind me, no doubt they were positioning themselves in the best possible location, hidden away from me.

I wasted no time letting my hands do what they do best, in fact, I didn't even bother to sit or lie down, I began playing with myself as I stood there, the usual hand on one breast and one down teasing my clit, the combination that always got me going, and it was extra effective out here in the open, where I stood in plain sight for anyone to see.

It took no time at all for the fingers teasing my clit to find their way deep into my now wet pussy, two fingers slipped inside with practically no resistance at all, I was now pumping away inside my pussy as the other hand pulled and mauled at my breasts, hoping to extract the maximum amount of pleasure possible.

I closed my eyes, letting my mind drift away in the ecstasy of my impending climax, I could feel it coming on. Approaching! Building!

"What the hell do you think you're doing!?" I opened my eyes as I'd just been slapped in the face, in front of me was a dark-skinned girl with long black hair and nicely shaped physique, she was the color of caramel under the dim cabin outdoor lights, and then it occurred to me that these observations were my brain working under the effects of my heightened lust, the more pertinent piece of information was that she was a counselor.

And I'd just been caught naked and masturbating right outside her cabin, I froze, I should have run, but I froze.

The girl leaned, squinting at something behind me.

"You two come out of there, I think I wanna talk to you too." I was slowly regaining my senses, and with it, my panic, would I get thrown out? Will she call my parents and tell them that I've been doing the same thing that got me put into this camp in the first place?

Out from behind me Jackie and Kaylee stepped forward, they stood right next to me, heads hanging in shame and bodies shrunk in fear.

"You girls are going to come inside right now and explain yourselves to us, or we will be contacting your guardians." Only now did I notice the girl's Latin accent she pointed at the open cabin door, faint light seeping out from the opening, the three of us trepidatiously marched into the cabin.

The place was similar to our own cabin, except this one had a separate living room, not surprising as there were a couple more counselors living here as well, I knew about that bit because all six other counselors were sitting on the couches waiting for a report on the situation, along with the one who caught us, there was a total of three girls and three guys here, eyes widened as a naked girl was marched in front of them.

"I guess we had some pranksters outside." One of the male counselors asked the one who brought us in, she confirmed his suspicions.

"What were they doing out there?" A female counselor asked, half eager and half incredulous at my state.

"This one was standing in front of the cabin getting her rocks off." The Latina counselor smacked my ass harshly, I couldn't help but jump in place "and I assume the other two were sitting back and watching her."

Whistles and exclamations of surprise came from the group in front of me, I could feel their eyes devour every inch of my body.

"Grace, please don't take it out on Luna, it was our idea and we talked her into it." Kaylee tried to come to my rescue and shift the blame off of me, but I don't think that was a good idea, since it only seemed to get her and Jackie into trouble.

"Well that's good to know, because now I can call all three of your parents and tell them their kids and sex-crazed idiots." The Latina counselor who I assume is Grace snapped back at Kaylee, she let the anger hang in the air for a few seconds before narrowing her eyes "unless..."

Wait.

Is what I'm thinking about to happen actually happening?

"Maybe we should take matters into our own hands?" Another one of the male counselors suggested, he was sizing me up, I couldn't believe my ears!

I didn't dare move, either to hide or expose myself any further, I wasn't even sure if this was some kind of misunderstanding, but one thing for sure, I could feel my slowly fading arousal turn right around and start climbing anew.

"That's an idea, what do you girls think, you want your parents to know, or do you want to take your chances with us?" Grace crossed her arms and stood there waiting for our answer, she didn't seem the least bit doubtful of our agreement, since none of us wanted our parents called, and we probably won't be doing anything we wouldn't have done ourselves to begin with; this was essentially their implicit approval of our behavior, provided it was kept supervised.

The three of us looked at each other, we all realized what this meant, and it was apparent that none of us even gave this question a second thought as Jackie turned back to the counselors and gave our collective response:

"What do we have to do?"

"Well, you first need to be punished for how you treated your friend here, so you should experience what she felt." The girls froze, looking back at Grace, who made herself more clear "Strip!"

I stood there watching my friends slowly peel away their swimsuits, it was only a minute before they were in the same state I was in, completely naked and clearly horny, by the look of their hardened nipples and moisture between their legs.

"Damn!" the male counselor who'd asked Grace about us made his opinion heard, and I could feel my shame rising, and it wasn't just me, I could tell Kaylee was shrinking on the spot and Jackie was blushing from head to toe.

"Luna was it? Come sit with us, sweety." One of the female counselors sitting on a couch with the male counselor patted a small opening in the seat between them, I didn't want to agitate any of the people who were practically holding my friends hostage.

I walked over and sat down, squeezing myself between the two.

"I'm Jeanne, he's Kevin, by the way." She introduced the two of them to me, I said Hi as I shrunk back into the seat and tried my best to cross my legs and cover everything, I half expected her to tell me off and make me sit straight with my hands at my sides, but that didn't happen.

"Ok girls, one of you will unlock your phone and give it to me." Grace shouted out and clapped, Kaylee and Jackie looked at each other in disbelief and then back at Grace, who didn't seem to appreciate the hesitation "Come on, you didn't think this young lady needed any privacy out there, you should have no trouble doing the same thing in here."

Kaylee handed her phone to Grace after unlocking, and after a minute of tapping through it, she played the video of me masturbating against the watchtower that was taken by Rebecca.

"I guess we know what your punishment is, ladies." Grace turned around again, she still had the phone in hand, not intent on giving it back just yet.

The girls couldn't really argue with her, and so they reluctantly let their hands slowly creep down to their unmentionables, they'd seen me do it quite a few times now, and I assume that's why they both had a hand on a breast and the other down below flicking their clits.

It was then that I felt a pair of hands on my knees, Jeanne and Kevin had each grabbed one and started pulling them apart, I didn't resist, and found my legs draped on each of their own, Jeanne took the hand I had covered my pussy and guided my middle finger to my clit, she pressed down and let go, I gasped and couldn't help myself, that finger started moving without even thinking, seeing that, Kevin took the breast nearest to him and started kneading it and tweaking my nipple, I took care of the other one with my free hand.

Perhaps they were going slower than Grace thought was adequate since she let out another pair of sharp claps and shouted "move it!", the girls basically arrived at that conclusion and sped up their hands, Jackie was now fingering herself in a quick and rhythmic fashion, she looked over at me and saw my state, and I could swear she picked up the pace yet again.

Jeanne began nibbling at my ear and Kevin bent down to take my nipple in his mouth, now both Jackie and Kaylee were staring right at me, and I could feel an orgasm coming on.

I was fairly hazy at that point, but I remember seeing Kaylee look to Grace and, with a shocked face, suddenly begin moaning harder, and before long her knees began to tremble as her orgasm hit her, Jackie was soon after, and I was so engrossed in watching my friends masturbate, I had missed Grace holding the phone and filming them as their knees buckled beneath them.

Then I realized, no, she wasn't just filming them, she was also filming me, my first thought was to stop and pretend I was just covering my pussy, then, as my mind was suddenly putting together all the details it had ignored, it had realized that my fingers that were playing with my nipple were already deep inside of me, and Jeanne had taken their place with her mouth, and the last detail was that I was now about to cum. Hard.

It was too late, I didn't notice how intoxicated I was by pleasure and that my masturbate had ramped up, and now I couldn't stop, I couldn't stem the tidal wave of pleasure that began crashing all over my body, I was cumming like never before, and Grace was getting it all on Kaylee's phone.

"Now, before we move on, I'm sending this video over to my phone," Grace told the three of us, still spent from our orgasms, and I concluded that unlike my friends, this video was not going to be used solely to enhance my experience.

"Now, I know for a fact that this young lady here came to the camp because she continuously exposed herself in public," Grace walked up to me and dragged me up from the couch, I instinctively reached out to cover up, but was told to put my arms at my sides, Grace turned back to my friends, now feeling even more self-conscious than before, a significant feat "kind of like she was doing earlier, so I know it wasn't all the two of you's doing."

All three of us were shrinking where we sat, now even our excuse was exposed, this wasn't a poor girl being strongarmed into humiliating herself, this was three perverted girls getting their rocks off with exhibitionist acts.

"Now, we already established you'll do what we say as long as we don't tell your parents, and this was supposed to be your punishment," Grace's twisting of the truth really hit hard, I just came but I was already horny for more already, it was the same familiar feeling I got whenever my old rival would take charge "but I get the sense you enjoyed this little 'punishment', so I don't think this should count, do you?"

Grace asked the pointless question to her peers, who all agreed without hesitation.

"Then here's what I propose, I think I'm fine taking your clothes as payment, what do you girls think?" Grace asked Jeanne and the other girl, who both agreed with applause, a few of Jackie and Kaylee's clothes were tossed over to them.

"Well, what about us?" Kevin spoke up, the other two boys nodding along, they didn't get any clothes from Grace, and in my experience, this had a very specific meaning.

"Well, I don't want to force them to do something they aren't comfortable with, so I'll leave it up to them to decide," the boys booed, half mockingly since they seemed to agree with Grace, I don't think any of them wanted this to get out of hand and get them into trouble.

I looked at Jackie and Kaylee, who seemed at a loss of what to do, I felt I should take one for the team since this wasn't my first time doing it:

"I'm okay giving oral..." I barely managed to mutter out, but Kevin, who was right next to me heard me loud and clear.

"You'll give out blowjobs? Really?" he said almost in disbelief, but I could see the excitement on his face.

"Well you're fine with it, but I don't think your friends are." Grace motioned at Kaylee and Jackie, who were shocked at my forwardness; I told them a lot about what I had done, but there was a difference between saying it and doing it, and especially being this forward about it.

"I can do all three..." I could tell that everyone was taken aback now, I wondered if I crossed some sort of line when Jackie interjected:

"No! I'll do it too!" She could barely control her panicky voice, but she wasn't going to back down now.

"Me too!" Kaylee, who debated the decision a little before, stepped up as well.

"Well, that's what I call sisterhood." Grace laughed and shrugged "But remember, you agreed to this, and you can back out at any time, so no complaining afterward."

And so the three of us found ourselves on our knees, each in front of a now unzipped boy and a rock hard penis staring them in the face, for me, it was Kevin's honestly impressive eight-inch cock.

I started licking, and soon taking the large shaft into my mouth, I wasn't sure how good my blowjobs were, but boys seemed to like them enough, and soon after I started bobbing my head back and forth, I could tell Kevin was nearing his edge; our show from earlier didn't give these boys much room endurance-wise.

That's when I felt Jeanne's hands reaching over and playing with my hanging tits, she mauled and pinched away as lips and tongue continued sliding over Kevin's cock, her hand eventually strayed away down my body and over to my pussy, as I felt her fingers tickle my already drenched lower lips.

I didn't have the luxury of looking around to see Kaylee and Jackie earlier, but after a while, I could hear the grunts from the two other boys just as I heard Kevin informing me of his climax, I attempted to move my head away but his hands suddenly pushed back against my head, I didn't fight it, I let the cum fill my mouth as I swallowed it whole.

Kevin's dick slowly softened and went limp, I gave it a little cleanup and let it flop out, I saw that both Kaylee and Jackie were now sporting facials, Grace handed them a tissue box and told them to get up and stand back where they did a while ago, then ushered me over as well.

"So girls, what have we learned today?" She told us as she handed Kaylee her phone back.

"Don't masturbate in front of the councilor's cabin?" Jackie, still wiping semen off her face, ventured a sheepish guess, and I could hear Jeanne stifling a laugh.

"Good guess, and good advice in general, but no points for partial answers," Grace pulled out her phone this time and waved it in front of everyone "You shouldn't do that because you might get caught and even blackmailed into doing whatever they want, even if you don't want to.

"Now I won't be doing that, but you will be heading back to your cabin naked, and you won't be getting these clothes anytime soon, now get lost."

The three of us scurried away out of the councilor's cabin, still fully naked, though once outside, I remembered that the girls had taken the bikini I was wearing before I got here, and as I had guessed, there it was in the bushes.

12