Luna vs. The Camp Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My find, however, may have caused me more trouble than I thought, since as soon as I raised the swimsuit up had it been snatched from my hands by Kaylee.

"I'll be taking that." Kaylee proclaimed, and I was about to say something until I felt Jackie grab my hands and hold them behind my back, before long I found myself tied up with the very bikini I was wearing earlier "A little payback for making us suck some dicks,"

I was worried I might have pressured my friends into something they didn't want to do, but as far as I could tell, they both seemed fairly amicable about this, in all honesty, I think this would have happened regardless.

Of course, my friends couldn't seem to contain themselves with me as easy prey in front of them, and I just remembered that they did the exact same thing to Rebecca earlier tonight as they began fondling every inch of my body.

Our journey home was uneventful save for a near climax or two on my part, something I stupidly brought on myself by telling the girls that I was close, and thus causing them to stop, not wanting to give me the pleasure of release.

Jackie knocked on the cabin's door, and up came Rebecca, now dressed again and quite shocked by how the three fairly dressed girls she left earlier have returned naked, one of which had her hands tied.

Rebecca gave way and told us to sit on the couch, her curiosity piqued, the three of us were quite spent, and while I was quite horny thanks to the other two's efforts, I could tell they were also in a similar state.

After a little questioning of our current state, Rebecca seemed to have a lightbulb moment, she pulled out her phone and began talking to me:

"Hey Luna, why don't you tell me what happened to you and the girls?" She asked.

"Well..." I started to recollect the events from earlier, but before I could even start, Rebecca interrupted me:

"Oh, one more thing, remember how you said this couch felt good when we first got here?" Rebecca's phone was pointed in our direction, she was recording us now.

"... Yeah?" I had a hunch where this was going, I don't know if I could keep the grin off my face anymore, I probably didn't have the willpower to do so anymore, I was completely under the mercy of Rebecca's whims at this point.

"Well, it seems the girls wanted to see if it really felt that good, so does it, girls?" she asked Jackie and Kaylee, who also saw where this was going and nodded "then I'd like you to show me... Show everyone how good it feels while you tell the story."

I don't know about anyone else, but having to tell a story about how I was humiliated, used and blackmailed while being humiliated, used and blackmailed by someone else really made me tingle, but I guessed that Kaylee and Jackie agreed, since we all had received the same message and were now playing with ourselves and telling our story to Rebecca.

I can't quite remember what happened the rest of the night, but I can guarantee that I had more than one orgasm, and I wasn't the only one.

12