Luna vs. The Camp Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This felt absolutely great! David began spanking my ass as he pumped his cock in and out of my eager pussy, I was beginning to lose myself yet again in the pleasure of this absolute depravity as I slowly inched towards my climax in the next few minutes.

I looked to my left, seeing the girls holding up their phones recording me as I was having sex for the second time today, god it felt so good, everything about this was a dream come true, being blackmailed for sex as I was being recorded knowing that I didn't own any more clothes, this complete loss of dignity could not have been any more perfect, and then it happened:

"Hey Kevin? Are you here?" I heard someone coming through the door, of the cabin, and from the edge of my vision I saw the two other counsellors from that night "Oh hey, it's the slut!"

That did it, being walked in on as I was being doublestuffed and only identified as "the slut" set me off, I came like a volcano, squeezing David's cock that was inside me to the point that he gave in, he immediately pulled out and covered my back with his cum.

"Okay, I think I'm almost there." Kevin also pulled out of my mouth and I started jerking him off, I opened my mouth and stuck my tongue out, ready to receive his jizz, which sprayed all over my face and eyes, it even got into my hair.

I scooped up the cum that got into my eyes, licking it off my fingers as I got a good look at the two counsellors who just came in before turning back to Kevin and restating my request:

"Can you tell me where Grace is now?" I asked, cum dripping off my face.

"Well, with a face like that how can I refuse? She's off doing laundry." Kevin sat down on the couch after zipping his pants again.

"Okay, can I have a towel, please?" I asked, now standing up and preparing to leave with the girls in order to finally catch up to Grace.

"Sure, they're all with Grace, for Laundry." Kevin grinned, he found that absolutely hilarious, I rolled my eyes and called the girls so we can leave.

"Wait, I missed all the fun?" The third boy asked, clearly disappointed.

"Well, you're welcome to come to our cabin later tonight, I'm sure Luna'd be glad to have you over." Jackie said, I gave her a little smack on her butt as I pouted, causing her to yelp as we all left.

Running over to the laundry room, this time I got more than just stares, the cum stains covering me must have been obvious as we ran, either that or it was my breasts bouncing around due to our hurry.

Inside the laundry room, we saw Grace standing by one of the washing machines, of course she wasn't alone in there, there was also a few more people preparing to leave tomorrow, all staring at me naked and covered in several types of bodily fluid.

"Hey Grace, sorry to bother you, but did you happen to pick u-" I was speaking a mile a minute trying to get this over with before Grace raised her hands up:

"Whoa whoa whoa, Luna honey, slow down!" Grace calmed me down as she told me to take a deep breath, I complied, slowly regaining my composure "Now take a seat and tell me what's going on."

I looked around, there were no chairs in this room "where?" I asked.

"Over here!" Grace patted the machine, acting as if this was the most obvious place to sit, and I kinda knew why she wanted me to sit there, but I wasn't really against it, so I hopped up onto the machine, its warmth and gentle vibrations seeping through my body "There, feeling better now?"

Yes, but not in the way she meant it, or was it the way she meant it? I wasn't really able to think that clearly, I could hear the others in this room giggling as they watched me being slowly brought to yet another orgasm for this day.

Oh wait, Grace asked me a question, I nodded my head, yeah, I was feeling better.

"Good, now tell me what's going on, slowly." Grace spoke softer and slower to calm me down, I kept nodding in rhythm with her words, savoring the vibrations running through me.

"I can't find my clothes, and I think you picked them up at the party." I slowly verbalized what I wanted to say, careful not to stumble over my words, god, I was now getting so turned on just by sitting here, repeating the fact that I didn't have any clothes left.

"Oh, the ones you took off in the party, they're in the washing machine you're sitting on," Grace looked around at the girls, who were raising a collective eyebrow "Hey, it was filthy, I couldn't just let her wear it again like that."

I wasn't really paying too much attention at this point, as most of it was directed at my pussy which was feeling pretty nice right about now.

"Look, you had fun, and you should never be ashamed of having fun," Grace sighed as she put her hand on my knee "If anything, you should be having fun right now."

I don't know if she meant it as an order or as a statement of fact, but licking my lips, all I could think of was nodding as I let one hand pinch one of my rock hard nipples, while putting the other one to work on my gushing wet pussy.

It really didn't take that long for me to cum, I was already worked up and primed for more action despite getting drilled several times today, and yet here I was naked, horny and covered in cum in front of nearly a dozen people, and this was practically mundane for this day.

I didn't care to stifle my moans when I came, everyone knew what was happening, inside and outside the room, so there was no point in keeping quiet as I came to a tremendous orgasm.

Sadly, there was no fortuitous case where the machine was done the moment I came (and even if it did, the clothes would still need drying), which meant I had to sit there for an hour, slowly getting stimulated by the machine, and the girls, not wanting to let this opportunity go to waste, made it a point to play with my exposed body, this of course led to everyone else following their lead, meaning I was once again under the mercy of a multitude of hands enjoying my lewd body.

After several more orgasms, the clothes were washed and dried, but sadly for me, Grace only produced the shirt I had worn throughout this trip, no sign of my shorts in her pile of laundry.

I was now out of leads, with no idea where my shorts were, and for that matter, I dismissed it earlier during this trip, but my only footwear on this trip had been a pair of sandals that I'm pretty I'd lost at some point during my stay here.

I had lost two of my only three pieces of clothing I had left to my name, and I had no idea where they were.

I put the shirt on and we all shuffled back to our cabin, the sun had already set, and I had to pack anyways, maybe even take a shower, just because I didn't have any clothes other than the shirt I was wearing did mean I was lightly packed, but I still had to put away everything else like my amenities.

I barely had my bag open when we heard a knock on our door, when we opened it, Kevin and the other two counsellor boys came inside.

"Hey, sorry it took us some, we had to pack and make sure everything's ready for our handoff and..." Kevin began and slowly stopped as he noticed our confused faces as to why he was here "You said we could come over tonight and, y'know... Keep going?"

"Ooh..." I could feel Jackie wanting to turn invisible because of her throwaway joke, I just sighed.

Thankfully that really wasn't a problem, I could just tell them that I was really busy, I still haven't packed yet and that Jackie was just joking.

And just as I said that, a different part of me knew that I wasn't really that busy, it's barely an hour to pack and shower and get ready, and really, Jackie knew me well enough to know that I would totally be down to keep fucking.

Dammit.

I sighed as I whipped the shirt off my body, leaving me completely naked as I tossed it onto the couch.

"Come on," I said, feeling my pussy tingle at the thought of the sex I was about to have.

This would be where I would tell you in excruciating detail about said sex, but unlike Tom and his friends, the counsellor boys were about as insatiable as I was, that is to say that I was literally fucked from that moment until dawn with a few breaks to rehydrate and rest.

I'm not really sure how they pulled it off, but we literally spent hours just roaming around the house fucking on every surface imaginable in that cabin.

At first, the girls were watching me get stuffed endlessly by the rather well endowed group, but every sex show gets boring after the first hour, eventually they went back to doing their own thing and even going to sleep as I was getting pounded for hours on end.

As the sun lazily rose on the camp and the alarm clock beeped to alert us of how long it's been, the boys finally decided they were out of time, hurriedly getting dressed and leaving me in bed, less than an hour before our bus departed, completely covered in cum like a used sex toy, exhausted and sleep deprived but ultimately satisfied with everything.

I still needed to pack and shower.

Slowly getting out of bed with the girls, who just realized that the boys had only now just left, they seemed genuinely impressed by the boys' stamina.

I figured that my first priority is to take a shower, but when I told the girls that I would do so, they stopped me:

"You haven't packed, right? You don't have enough time to shower now, do it when you get home." Rebecca shook her head, the bathroom was already pretty bare aside from my own toothbrush and shower sundries, so it only took me like five minutes to actually gather those things.

A few more things to gather and something like fifteen minutes to pack, we supposedly had just over half an hour to actually get to the bus, and I was still naked and covered in drying cum.

"C'mon Luna, get dressed."Jackie picked up my shirt and tossed it to me, I looked down at myself still covered in cum, I don't really remember much as I was sleep deprived at that point, which may or may not explain why I didn't bother arguing all that much, I put the shirt on, trying my best to not get it dirty from all the cum I still had on me.

Of course, by the time we finally got out of the cabin and reached the bus stop, we discovered that the bus was running about ten minutes late, and since it took us ten minutes to do so meant that we had to wait there for a half an hour.

I was half asleep when I got onto the bus, once again we headed to the back of the bus and sat down at the same place we sat when we first got to the camp, the bus was also just as empty, with only two other people besides the driver with us.

I don't think it took more than a few minutes before I drifted to sleep, I was so tired from the night before and the non-stop sex and excitement that this was basically the first time I've had to rest since I woke up yesterday.

***

I opened my eyes still on the bus, I was feeling extremely uncomfortable thanks to my shirt now having, during what I imagine was hours, soaked up a large amount of semen, felt quite sticky, the girls were chatting with each other and spending time looking at their phones.

It was in this situation, feeling the massive discomfort of the cum covering my body and shirt, realizing exactly what had happened yesterday and just how my parents would react to all of this, now that I was clearheaded enough to process it after what felt like a dozen hours, it finally began dawning on me what a catastrophic result will result from this.

"Oh god, my parents are gonna kill me..." I covered my face as I groaned, the girls now alerted to me waking up seemed to share my concern.

"Hey Luna, don't worry, It's going to be alright," Jackie, who was sitting to my right, put her hand on my shoulder to console me, she immediately lifted it up and looked at it, having put her hand on a particularly sticky spot "Look! We're about to stop at a gas station, so why don't we get off and maybe get a snack to take your mind off it."

I nodded dejectedly, still trying to run the scenario of when I get back home and talk to my parents through my head to try and figure out something, anything I could say, I watched as the bus slowly decelerated and pulled over into the gas station, letting out a gust of hot air as the door finally opened and the bus driver hobbled out himself to fill it up.

As the girls dragged me out to go and see what the gas station had to offer, I looked around at the empty station around us, it occurred to me that I didn't really have much money on me.

"Oh, don't worry about that, I'll cover anything you feel like buying." Kaylee said, doing her best to pull me from my funk.

Before we even managed to step into the station's store, the attendant spotted us and started talking loudly:

"Hey hey hey! Read the sign!" The attendant snapped his finger and pointed at a sign hanging outside the door we were about to enter.

I looked at the sign, it was your typical "no shoes, no shirt, no service" sign, and of course, I was not wearing shoes.

"Oh, sorry, I forgot I wasn't wearing any shoes..." I said.

"Your shirt barely looks like it qualifies too." the attendant sneered, my shoulders slumped because I was fully aware of what a mess I looked like.

"Wait, you sell flip flops here?" Rebecca asked after a bit of thinking, coming up with a good idea "How about if she buys some here?"

"She'll be shoes and a shirt." the attendant made it clear that this was non-negotiable, but I don't think he realized what sort of reaction that drew from my friends, who all began grinning like maniacs.

"You heard him Luna." Was the last thing I heard Jackie say before I felt hands grabbing at my shirt and forcibly whipping it off my body in one swift motion, stripping me out here in the middle of the day, in public and in record time.

All I could do was lock eyes with the stunned attendant who couldn't help but stare at my naked body, my tits bouncing from the way I was stripped, topped with nipples that were slowly getting extremely hard and a pussy that was rushing to leak juices thanks to this recent development.

"Oh wow, you still look grimy even with the shirt soaking up most of it." Jackie joked, she began wiping away the crusty and slimy jizz that covered my body, paying special attention to my boobs, making them jiggle even more, before physically turning me around and doing the same with my butt.

"Oh wow, it's super dirty here too!" Suddenly I felt the slimy texture of the shirt rubbing against my pussy, I yelped as Jackie began basically masturbating me in front of the attendant, thankfully she didn't take it all the way and after a little bit she stopped, only to toss the only piece of clothing I owned into the trash next to the door!

I looked at the shirt going into the trash can before returning to her, stunned, she looked at me with a bored expression before rolling her eyes:

"Oh don't look at me like that, the shirt was ruined, you would have had to throw it out anyways," Jackie said before turning back to the attendant, still in the process of picking his jaw up from the top of the counter he stood behind "She can come in now, right?"

"Y-yeah, okay." The attendant mumbled as we walked into the store.

Maybe it was seeing the guy's slack jawed face watching me in disbelief as I walked around the store without a shred either clothing or shame, but I was starting to have fun again, and I think the girls caught on to that bit because they seemed relieved as well.

As I walked around the store, making sure to give the guy at the counter the best view depending on where exactly I was looking, I finally spotted a row of pegs with flip-flops and even sandals hanging from them, I picked up a very cute pair of pink flip-flops with blue flowers on them, I sized them up, and when I was convinced that they felt comfortable enough, grabbed them, showed them to the attendant (who still looked like he was wondering if he was having a hallucination) and went back to shopping.

After grabbing a snack and something to drink, I headed back to the counter, I loved watching the attendant's eyes widen, panicking as he saw me approach, I put the items I picked up onto the counter, waiting for the other girls to arrive.

I could tell that the attendant wanted to say something or ask me a question, maybe something like if I enjoyed going around naked, I was simply grinning from ear to ear as I waited for everyone to come back.

Finally, Kaylee and Jackie came back loaded with their own set of goodies and tossed me a shirt, naturally, the first thing I noticed about it is that it was extremely tiny shirt, definitely a few sizes too small for someone like me, but then I saw the front of the shirt, it said in bold, red letters against the black fabric of the shirt:

SQUIRTER

Hot Wet and sticky

I snorted, I was about to put it on before they stopped me, after all, it wasn't my shirt just yet.

I put the shirt on the counter where it belonged at the moment, and the two girls who brought it followed suit with their own snacks, what I didn't expect is that the moment their hands were free, they turned back to me and, without a single word, started to fondle my breasts.

I gasped, but obviously did nothing to stop them, soon enough their hands drifted to other parts of my body, and I had a few fingers tickling my bald mound before moving down to flick my little clit before intruding into my sopping wet hole.

I was biting my lips in excitement at the flagrant show I was giving to the lone attendant of this gas station, it was about the time that Rebecca made it to the counter herself that I was really getting into itm, until suddenly the girls withdrew their hands right at the moment I was beginning my approach to the climax, I looked over at them, and I knew that they wanted me to finish myself off, to show him that I really was a massive slut.

Well, maybe that's not what they were thinking, but those specific thoughts definitely ran through my head, I squeezed a breast with one hand and let my own fingers finish the job as they immediately dove into my wet snatch, briskly pumping in and out of them, I made no secret about my enjoyment as I moaned alongside my undisguised masturbation show, and then it hit me.

My hips bucked as wave after wave of euphoric pleasure flowed through me, I was cumming hard as I stood there fingering myself through this orgasm, it honestly surprised me that I was still conscious as it subsided.

Rebecca tapped the counter in front of her, alerting the attendant to the pile of goods awaiting his processing, he flinched and caught himself, finally snapping out of his stupor and blundered through his job, occasionally taking a few glances in my direction.

After the attendant scanned it in and put it back on the counter, Rebecca picked up the shirt and read it:

"Well, that's false advertising..." All four of us cracked at that remark for a brief moment before I she threw the shirt at my face, I caught it and squeezed myself into the unbelievably tight fit, Rebecca's eyes widened "Even I would have trouble fitting into that, they didn't have anything bigger."

"Nope, this was all they had." Jackie immediately responded before anyone else had the time to think about this very obvious point, I would later be told that Jackie had seen the shirt and knew that they had to get me to wear it, and as an added bonus, Jackie insisted on getting the smallest size they could find.

"Uh huh..." Rebecca seemed doubtful, I caught the attendant opening his mouth for a brief second before thinking better of correcting them on that point.

I looked down, unlike my previous shirt, this one did not do me the courtesy of covering all of my privates, in fact this more or less felt like a belly shirt (on account of it stopping right at my belly button), leaving my entire lower half, pussy and ass included, fully exposed, that little voice in the back of my head whispered to me, reminding me of how royally fucked I was the moment I stepped through my home's door.