Luna vs. The Camp Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was at that moment that the attendant finished tallying up our total, and Kaylee immediately paid for our snacks, I grabbed the flip-flops I had bought and put them on before we rushed out the door and back to the bus.

Just as we reached the bus' door, I snatched the plastic bag holding all of our snacks from Rebecca's hands and held it as a shield against my exposed crotch, the girls caught on and played cover for me so that the driver didn't catch on to my nudity.

After we passed him, Rebecca snatched the bag away from me again, I saw the two other campers catching sight of me and my bare pussy, which wasn't much of an issue as they were well aware of my habits thanks to the last two days of camp, they simply grinned and gave us a thumbs up.

We quickly ran over back to our seats and finally took a breath of relief, and the moment we had it, the girls grabbed this new shirt of mine and undressed me once again, leaving me naked.

That's when the voice that was whispering earlier screamed its reminder at me, and I hunched over nervously:

"Fuck, seriously, what am I going to do?" I groaned again, I was still a sight more clearheaded than before, but that didn't stop this looming issue from dancing in front of my face.

That's when the girls, who I assume have had enough of my complaining, jerked back onto the seat and pressed the cold metal can surface of my beverage against my exposed nipple, I squealed as I hurriedly clasped the metal can and pulled it off my breast.

"Luna, seriously, you're overthinking this way too much," Rebecca, this time sitting next to me with Jackie, sighed in exasperation "I promise you that whatever the talk with your parents ends up looking like, it's way worse in your head."

"Yeah bu-aaaack!" I squealed again, this time it was Jackie's drink that got pressed against my other nipple.

"Luna, stop talking, and just have some fun, we might not see each other ever again." The sad proclamation Jackie made didn't have that much time to settle in before Rebecca brushed her own drink against my nipple, this time she did it softly, which didn't cause to yelp as much as it caused me to draw in a breath sharply, this was obviously turning me on.

The two girls kept playing this game with me, using their drink cans to gently tease my nipples and breasts until I gave in, my one free hand found my exposed pussy and began absentmindedly playing with it, I wasn't so much trying to cum as I was heightening my levels of pleasure, trying to lose myself in it without pushing it to a conclusion.

We sat there for a while, teasing me over and over, until I finally found myself drifting to the inevitable conclusion of said teasing, I was really getting close to an orgasm, and once again, the girls put a stop to it, this time taking my hand away from my pussy and holding it down on the seat beside me.

I looked at them with pleading eyes, begging them to let me finish, but they shot that idea down:

"This time, you don't get to cum by yourself." Jackie explained, and let her mouth take the nipple on her sided into her mouth as her hand kept caressing my thigh.

Rebecca was on the same page, licking and biting the other nipple, but her other hand quickly found my pussy and began toying with the clit and soon snaked its way into my velvet folds, and unlike the other orgasm, I was doing my best to keep quiet as to not alert the driver.

Despite the difference in the intensity of the play, my orgasm was not any gentler, if anything, this orgasm felt even stronger than the last one, I know this because I'm pretty sure I blacked out for a second this time.

I was breathless! It took me a second to collect myself, I looked at the girls and smiled as we shared a silent moment together, and then I finally started to think things through:

"We will though!" I said, and the girls rightly looked at me in confusion, wondering if they had missed a sentence before that "We will see each other again! I know we will, I mean, you girls are probably my only real friends,"

I could see the girls' shocked expressions on their faces, they weren't upset, at least not at what I had said.

"I mean, I kinda learned this the hard way thanks to everything that happened this past year, for better or for worse." I was worried if I was making things too awkward, but that's when Kaylee, who was sitting in the seat in front of us, got up and gathered all of us in a big hug.

"Dammit Luna, you better call me!" She said, and we all hugged her back.

***

It was around the time we finished all our snacks that we realized that we were nearly at the first transportation center we'd be stopping at.

"Oh, it's my stop." I said plainly, only to see the surprised look on Jackie's face that I knew what she was about to say.

"Tell me you live in Maplefield!" Jackie nearly choked on the last of her soda, and I excitedly nodded in affirmation "Holy shit! You live in the same town as me! How did I not notice!?"

"Oh yeah, you two got on the bus at about the same time!" Rebecca confirmed our suspicion, and I guess it didn't strike us as anything special at first "I kinda remember because I found it funny you both had huge tits."

We laughed, both at Rebecca's observation and the happy coincidence, now I knew for a fact that we were going to stay in touch with each other.

As I got up to grab my bag, the girls reminded me of something:

"Uh, Luna? You don't wanna get dressed?" Kaylee asked, somewhat confused but also excited by the implication of what I intended to do.

"I'm good, I have shoes on." I wiggled my foot playfully, wonderfully aware that I was about to step out into the busy bus center completely butt naked, and probably make a mad dash towards the exit.

Without looking back, I walked over to the bus' entrance, and I had a fun little idea in mind:

"Hello sir?" I waved to the bus driver once I was standing next to him, I watched him recoil in surprise at the sudden sight a naked girl standing mere feet in front of him "I know I didn't talk to you today or the day you took us to camp, so I just wanted to say thank you for driving us back and forth."

"Dammit Luna!" Jackie finally caught up with me as she flung pieces of clothing into my face "Sorry sir, this girl is a bit of an airhead, I swear she'd forget her head if it wasn't already attached."

Wait, Jackie threw two pieces of clothes at me, the first was the shirt we had just bought at the gas station, but the other was a pair of booty shorts that seemed familiar, I looked down and saw a pair of pink panties peeking out from under Jackie's shirt, those were her shorts!

I burst out into laughter, and without saying another word, grabbed her wrist and pulled off the bus as she waved and said goodbye to the driver.

As we hit the ground outside the bus, I heard a loud "what the fuck!" come from behind me as I clutched the clothes to my chest and dashed away with Jackie, giggling like little girls.