All Comments on 'Luna vs. The Town Ch. 01'

by Cream_Caramel

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Not bad. Nice to see the Chyoa story getting moved to a place where it can get some further recognition, though I will say that the removal of the chapters and choices makes things a little odd at times.

Cream_CaramelCream_Caramel2 months agoAuthor

@Anonymous I happen to agree, I plan to write stories like this as full chapters first and port them to CHYOA instead in the future, or leave thom as "side stories", but as I was writing what was meant to be the first chapter, it struck me that this story kinda fits very well as the first chapter. way more than the others.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Wasn't crazy about this one. The Luna series has been moving away from exhibitionism (or at least it's become trivial), and seems to be turning into a run-of-the-mill 'corruption' slide to free use. You got the rep of being decent author from decently written exhibitionism series. Based on how slow your writing has gotten since you drifted away from that, I'm guessing the more hardcore stuff is somewhat difficult for you to write (of course you may just lack time, also a possibility). Now if that's a change you want to make, go for it, but if you're listening to a vocal few... you may want to reconsider.

If the new direction is where you want to go, go for it regardless, but if you've been listening to a vocal few... it might be worth going back to what worked. Again, the new stuff isn't bad, but it really doesn't stand out either, and it seems to take you a LOT longer to write.

If money's your motivator or you want to reward your supporters, consider this: I'm almost definitely not the only person who didn't hop on your patreon because of the huge gaps between stories and exhibitionism taking a back seat in your writing now. You'll get more interest (and supporters) with regularly produced exhib stories of decent quality than you will for a couple stories a year with fairly generic sex scenes (you're stuff's still decently written, but there a lot more people who are active writing decent sex stories than decent exhib stories).

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCream_Caramel@Cream_Caramel
04/08/2024 Hello everyone, I don't usually like to advertise my Patreon too much, but I feel it's extra important to do so especially after how this April Fools' chapter got delayed here. In case you are not aware, this story has been up on my Patreon and other free platform...