Luna vs. The Town Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My parents were not suspicious of my change of clothes, simply assuming I was dressing down since I was essentially cooped up indoors, we had dinner and I returned to my room.

Once I made sure that mom and dad went to sleep, I stripped my clothes off and climbed back out the window. Now at midnight, the neighborhood was dead silent, not a single person made a sound or had a light on... Except for my destination.

As soon as I climbed over the fence of our backyard, I could see that the porch lights were left on and the back door was open, dim light creeping out of it.

I quickly snuck inside, wary of anyone who might be looking out their window, there were some lights on, just enough to draw my attention to a sticky note sitting on the table.

Come on upstairs, Luna.

I read the note addressed to me, and noticed that all the lights that were on in the house led up to the stairs.

Biting my lip in anticipation, I timidly walked down the path illuminated for me; this wasn't my first time naked in someone else's house, for that matter, it wasn't my first time naked in this very house, but the fact that it was the middle of the night and that there were two people completely unaware of my presence in this house made me exceptionally nervous, not to mention the fate that awaited me once I reached my destination.

Once I reached the stairs, that nervousness escalated once I took the first step onto them; the wooden steps creaked ever so slightly, I was sure that it wasn't really all that loud, but in my head, that sound was deafening!

Thankfully, nobody came to investigate the loudest creak in history, so I continued up the stairs to the second floor's hallway.

Once again, most of the lights were off, save for a single door from which light slipped through, that must have been my destination.

As I approached, I could hear the distinct sound of running water, whoever was in there must have been in the shower. For a moment, I began dreading if I had misunderstood the invitation, was I not supposed to come today? Did I mishear them? The panic passed once I remembered the note I saw downstairs, yeah, they must be waiting for me.

I slowly pushed the door open and saw Julia sitting on the big king sized bed in the center of the room, wearing a set of lacy lingerie, and she wore it well, she was absolutely stunning, her breasts and hips weren't especially large or voluptuous, but in terms of proportions, she was downright perfect, she looked like an older, more mature version of Sara and Maya.

the moment the door began opening, she turned her head towards me, and a big smile spread on her face as she spotted me.

"Luna, I'm so glad you decided to come!" Julia stood up, her movement quite graceful as she walked up to me and took me by the hand, wrapping her hand around my waist and leading me over to the bed where she sat me down.

"Um...I wasn't sure if I should..." It was only just now starting to dawn on me the sort of thing I was getting myself into "Look, I'm flattered, but..."

"No buts!" Julia stopped me dead in my tracks as she grabbed me by the chin and pulled me in for a kiss, and not just a halfhearted one, she held me in that kiss until I nearly ran out of breath "Well, except for the cute one back there."

I blushed, not just due to being lightheaded, but on account of being reminded that I was still naked this entire time.

Julia's hand that was on my chin slowly crept down, pinching a nipple and caressing the breast it sat atop of on its way down, I found myself being pushed down onto my back, Julia climbed on top of me and delivered yet another long kiss, I felt her fingers reaching their destination the that one spot between my legs, I couldn't help but moan into her kiss.

Slowly but surely, I was approaching my climax, and Julia's lips moved on from my mouth following a similar path as her fingers, making a stop on my breast.

I was seconds away from orgasming when Julia stopped abruptly, I finally caught my breath, realizing that my orgasm wouldn't come, I panicked for a second before I noticed her taking her lingerie bottoms off and climbing on top of me, positioning herself to sit on top of my face:

"Your turn!" Julia growled as I felt the weight of her hips pushing down against my face, a different set of lips now pressing against mine, but at this point, I was more than thrilled to reciprocate the pleasure given to me.

My tongue went to town, and I could feel Julia enjoying it as she wiggled her hips to press further into my face, moaning and calling my name sensually.

As I could feel her approaching orgasm, I heard the door of the room's bathroom opening, the water had stopped without my notice, and sure enough, Julia spoke up as she got off my face.

"Hey honey, look who showed up to play." Julia raised me up to a sitting position, and in front of me was Martin, naked save for a towel wrapped around his waist, he never struck me as particularly athletic, but now that there was nothing obscuring my sight, he was more than a match for Julia, he was thin, but not unpleasantly so, I could tell he was in shape.

On top of that, I already knew what he was packing under that towel.

"Glad to see you here, Luna," Martin approached as Julia sat behind me, rubbing my shoulders "and I see that you started without me."

"Sorry..." I swallowed the lump in my throat, just having him this close, his towel right in front of my face, thanks to Julia bringing me so close to the edge, I was desperate for release, and knowing that the best way to get what I wanted was under it, I was at the edge of my seat, ready to rip it off of Martin's body.

"Oh, no need to apologize, as long as you catch me up!" Thankfully, Martin was kind enough to not leave me in suspense, removing the towel of his own initiative, revealing the same cock I had in my mouth earlier today, god, just looking at it was making me tingle down below.

With Julia behind me, this time gently pushing me forward to pick up where I had left off before, I took the cock in my hand and began pleasuring it with my mouth as I stroked it, first teasing the head before taking in as much of the shaft as I could.

I could feel Julia once again handling my hips, I was thinking that she was going to use a dildo on me again or something of a similar fashion, but as I raised my butt upwards, I was shocked when I felt a sharp sting against it, Julia had spanked it!

"You thought I was going to play with your pussy again?" Another smack, this time to my other cheek "while you're sucking my husband's big, fat cock? Bad little girl."

As close to the edge as I was, I felt shockwaves running through my body as the pain traveled up my spine and transformed to pleasure along the way, I moaned into the thick shaft that I had in my mouth.

This continued for a bit, me rocking back and forth on all fours, sucking Martin's huge dick, while being spanked by Julia from behind, forcing me to rock even harder.

The more I fellated the massive cock in my mouth, the faster Martin began to react, thrusting his own hips in tandem with my movements, forcing more and more of the girth that I was already having trouble with, in no time at all, I was gagging as the cock hit the back of my throat.

At first I wondered if this was going to be a repeat of last time, just get me to blow Martin until he came and go on from there, but at some point he pushed my head away and told me to turn around, I looked up and nodded, I knew what was going to happen.

Once I turned around and point my ass towards Martin, I saw that Julia had grabbed a condom from somewhere in the room and handed it to him, in a few seconds, I felt him pressing up against my pussy, and I felt the massive length enter me, it was straining against my insides even when it was halfway in.

Once Martin started moving inside me, I could feel him rubbing against every nook and cranny inside of me, I could feel him throbbing inside of me, I don't think it'd be surprising if I told you that I orgasmed on the spot, and of course, he didn't stop, the pleasure coursing through me tipped them off, they grinned at the way I was convulsing in pleasure, but that didn't mean that they'd stop, Martin kept moving.

Not satisfied with just watching, Julia spread her legs open and pushed my head in, prompting me to continue with the task that was left off, and although I was half delirious with pleasure, i had enough clarity to get back to work on her clit.

It didn't take long for all three of us to climax, we collapsed on each other in a heap of exhausted, sweaty flesh, both Martin and Julia were laughing.

"Oh Luna honey, that was amazing," Julia gasped for air, giddy from the euphoric rush of the orgasm she just experienced, and frankly, I agree with her.

"And we're only getting started," Martin behind me said, in a similar state to Julia.

I think I was too entranced by the pleasure myself, because my only response was to let out a wavering moan, and an obviously enthusiastic one at that, drawing out more chuckles from Julia and martin.

We continued our activities for a few more hours after that, and once we were all too tired to continue, the couple allowed me to use their shower before returning my clothes, once I was cleaned up and dressed, I walked out of the bathroom to see that my hosts were busy cuddling with each other, I said my goodbyes and got out of the room, with an open invitation to return any time I wanted a repeat of this experience, honestly, not a bad offer.

Once out in the hallway, I could feel the hush of the night returning as I snuck back out of the neighbors' house and towards my own, climbing back up the window to my room.

I don't know what it was, but the moment I felt I reached the safety of my home, I got the urge to get out of the clothes I had retrieved just now, before I knew it, I was naked and lying on my bed, thinking about the day I just had.

Oh no, I was feeling that urge again, my hand is starting to move on its own...

12