Lunar Bachelorette Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mind whirling, she tried to sort out her thoughts, her eyes asked the question when she looked up at him, "Yes Sam, I am to turn you. I sensed... my wolf knows that you are not its mate, but he senses something in you that makes us believe that you are the mate of a wolf, somewhere." He came close again, placing his hand on hers, "Once turned you may dream of him, which is common in were culture. Once you have your own wolf, she will let you know." Jack's eyes softened as he looked at her, she had an inner strength to her of a wolf. Perhaps in her line, somewhere far back was a wolf, and it passed this onto her, but it was there crouched beneath the surface.

Sam looked at his hand on hers, felt the warmth and the heaviness of it. It seemed like it was the first real thing in her life for a long time. Perhaps this was a dream, a hallucination from the darkness, she may have believed that if she couldn't feel him there.Her heart was heavy, knowing that she missed so much time, that she would never see Jake... She would never do all the mundane little things she had planned for her life, she would be turned. Becoming a wolf, "You speak of the wolf as if it's a separate entity." Sam spoke to fill the silence, hoping that by gleaning more information from him she wouldn't feel such pain in her heart.

"It is and it isn't." Jack saw the emotions, all of them fighting within her, he could smell each one as they shifted. He saw her build up her wall and shove everything behind it. She was going to survive this, he knew. There was an inner strength to her that his wolf could sense. "My wolf is a part of me and I am a part of it. We are each individuals residing in the same body. While in human form I have the senses and instincts of the wolf, while in wolf form I have the ability to reason of a man. While in wolf form the wolf can talk to the man, and vice versa. We are the same yet we are not. Wolves are in tune with their inner beast, and their primal instincts, whereas the man has the ability to reason and the common knowledge of the era." He scrunched his nose and tilted his head, in an almost dog like way. "I don't think I explained that quite right."

"I understand I think." Sam looked up at the ceiling, her mind a buzz, and then to the window. Her thoughts were such a jumbled mess she couldn't get them all straight. Images of another life flashed before her: Jake's smiling face, Jake down on one knee in the park proposing to her, Them out on a romantic dinner, them looking for the perfect house, but none of it mattered. Everything was behind her, now she was stuck in a situation where she didn't know the outcome. Everything she had come to know and love was gone,It was that or lose her life. She knew her time wasn't up yet and she refused to go out that way. If she was going to go any way it was going to be on her terms. "When are you going to do this?"

Jack looked at the small beauty before him. She was pale and scared, but she was beautiful all the same; Hair falling in soft, dark, waves outlining the soft angles of her face, her nose was slightly curved and her lush lips were tilted up at the corners giving the slightest impression of a smile. Looking small while she was sitting down, but when she was standing she came to just below his shoulders putting her at around 5' 6" with a nice full figure. "I will have to do it soon... but there is one option that is yours." Twisting the vial in his hands he looked up at her, "if you choose this you will have one hour before effects are at their fullest." letting that sink in he set the vial on the table and watched the emotions cross her face. Slowly she reached out and took it, nodding at him and focusing her gaze on the vial. "Shake it, and then take it in one go. I would recommend some water, some of the others have said that the taste isn't the best." Biting her lip she shook the vial and uncorked it, "I will give you the hour, but I will be outside." he got closer to her, crowding her with his presence, "I will find a way to get you out of this, we will get through this." Jack left her with one last glance and a kiss to the crown of her head before disappearing behind the door. Well, she thought,I may not get to make many choices right now, but this is the one I can. Here goes nothing. Raising the vial to her lips she took a deep breath and tossed it back.

12