Lunar Bachelorette Ch. 04

Story Info
The heat and the transformation...
2.5k words
4.27
4.8k
4

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/16/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The aftertaste was like nothing she had ever experienced. The contents burned her mouth and throat. Quickly she took up the glass of water that Jack had left out for her and consumed the contents, hoping that it would quell the burning. As the last drops of water fell from the bottom, she felt anxious; the need to move around. Exploring the room seemed to be the only thing she had available to her so she began looking over the items in the room. It was then that her attention was snagged by the large trunk near the edge of the bed.

Curiosity getting the better of her, she opened it and couldn't stop the gasp that escaped her lips. The chest was full to the brim with assorted sexual toys and what she assumed were accessories. A blush stole across her face as she slammed the lid closed; she had never seen anything like that. Fanning herself she spotted a drawer in the nightstand that she never noticed before. Licking her suddenly dry lips, she stood and headed over to the drawer and pulled it open slowly only to close it rapidly at the discovery of various lubricants inside.

'What was this place?' The thought passed through her mind only a moment before a strange feeling, almost like a cramp, started in her abdomen. It made her wobble and then she got a tingling sensation so she made her wobbly legs take her as quickly as they could to the bathroom. As she crossed the threshold to the bathroom the feeling morphed into something very warm; she suddenly felt almost damp. The feeling itself was oppressive, so she tried to wash her face in cool water. The water dripped off of her face and slid down her chin creating a soothing feeling. Quickly she disrobed and turned the shower back on hoping the cool water could ease this strange feelings. As the cool of the water touched her skin, the feeling seemed to change. Now she felt sensual, sexy, stimulated. Her eyes shot open as a wave of desire seemed to shake her to the core. Leaning against the cool wall of the shower she tried to steady her breathing but found all she could do was begin to rub her hands across her now sensitive flesh.

'What did he say this did again? Simulated a female's heat cycle? Is this what that would feel like every time? Oh! I should have asked more questions...' Thoughts tumbled across her mind as she fumbled to turn off the shower and step out without breaking her neck. The towel against her skin created sweet friction and she bit her lip in an effort to keep from moaning. The sensations almost brought her to her knees, clutching tightly to the door knob she swung it open to the bedroom. Her eyes zeroed in on the trunk and she remembered what lay there. A hot pulse of desire shot through her and she stumbled towards it. The thoughts in her head too jumbled to be coherent, she reached into the chest for something she would recognise. A plain looking toy caught her eye, and immediately her mouth salivated with the need to suck on it.

Whimpering she pressed it to her lips as one of her hands found a highly sensitive nipple; the sensations were almost enough to make her come. Shaking on her legs slightly she manovered herself onto the bed, the silken sheets scraping against her flesh. Flat on her back, her head hanging slightly off the edge of the bed near the trunk, she writhed in arousal; the toy was half way down her throat and her eyes were closed as she moaned around the toy. The sound must have alerted Jack because in moments the door was open and he was stepping inside. His gaze searched the table where he had left her, but the sounds before him drew his attention to the bed. Instantly his erection throbbed to life at the sight and smell of her arousal. "Sam?" Her name spilled from his lips on a broken groan.

"Oh... god... Jacques... please." She moaned his name as the toy came in contact with her nipple. She lurched up on the bed and her legs fell open. The moment he heard his name moaned off of her lips, and as the smell of her arousal hit his sensitive nose, his wolf almost surfaced with the need to take her. Disrobing quickly, he climbed onto the bed at her feet. Gazing hungrily took in her lush breasts his eyes slid up to her face lost in pleasure. They traveled back down her body, and watched as she played with her nipples, then tailed down to her feminine core open to him. "Jacques, touch me please." At her words, his eyes shot to her face checking for permission and found a woman lost in lust.

Jack slid his palms up her leg and lifted her foot to his mouth making her moan at the contact of his calloused hands against her silky flesh, but when he brought her big toe into his mouth, she couldn't stop the shudder of pure ecstasy that wracked her body. Her low throaty moans were stirring him on, and he continued his sexual assault on her foot, licking and nibbling on each toe, then down to the arch and finally the heel and ankle. As he tortured her foot, his hands slowly moved up and down her leg, causing goosebumps to break out on her arms and legs. Staring at the top of Jack's head she watched as his kisses started up her leg to her knee. Moaning, she jerked as his knuckles brushed her outer lips, "please Jacques." She wanted him to move faster, to help state the monstrous arousal coursing through her body. Needing release she knew that Jack could help her achieve it if he would only move. His warm hand skipped over her core, and trailed up her stomach to her navel. Sam uttered a deep moan as his fingers came to rest under her breasts.

Looking up at the woman writhing beneath him, Jack almost growled watching the purple toy she had pulled out of the box in her mouth as she stared at him. With a strangled sound he lowered his head to her core and brushed a soft lick across her outer lips. The moan that was stolen from her throat was deep as she shoved her pelvis up to his face for more contact. Obliging, he started lapping at her juices with gusto. Sam came when his tongue entered her folds and found her sensitive clit; her body jerked off the bed while she made a strangled noise. Looking up her body as if he did something wrong he saw Sam biting her lip. "Sam?" The question fell from his lips.

Sam heard him, but she sat up on her knees and pushed Jack down onto the bed. The arousal in her body was almost painful, and she wanted to get him right there with her. Her hands ran down his torso and she scraped her nails against his manhood. Growling with pleasure as she fondled him, he watched as she lowered her head to his nipple. Now, Jack knew that female nipples were sensitive, and that they liked having them played with, but he never knew that the male nipple could be just as much fun. Her tongue swirled around it, and she took it into her mouth, gently squeezing it between her teeth. Pure pleasure shot through him as he arched his torso off the bed in order to keep his nipple closer to her mouth.

Smiling hungrily at his reaction she let his nipple go. Jack growled at the loss of sensation and opened his eyes only to close them again as she took the tip of his cock into her mouth. In a lusty daze he wondered how she had moved so quickly and he hadn't noticed but those thoughts were erased as he realized that he might not last very long if she kept using her pretty little mouth on him like that. With determination Sam had managed to get most of him in her mouth and started a rhythm that had him seeing stars. "Sam." he grumbled, "If you keep that up, I won't be able to," Jack groaned again as she took him deeper.

As Sam heard his groan she moaned deep with him in her mouth, knowing that he was on edge, same as she. The feel of his thick cock pressing into the back of her throat felt wonderful. Purposefully she slid him out of her mouth with an audible pop, and kissed the tip before crawling up his body. Her hips now centered over his throbbing flesh, she looked down at him holding his gaze as she grabbed his cock and aimed it at her entrance. As the tip eased its way inside both of them sighed with relief. Sam slid down inch by inch, until all of his nine inches was buried deep within her molten core.

Knowing she needed to let her body stretch and adjust to his size before he was able to jerk his hips and pound into her ruthlessly was killing him. Sam could feel his cock pulse in time with his heartbeat, and knew that her waiting was driving him wild. She leaned down close to nibble on his ear, and trailed those nibbles down the side of his muscular neck. He growled then, loving the shivers she was causing through his body. Stopping her sweet torture to look at his face, seeing the passion swirling inside his eyes she whispered "Take me" as she bent just a bit further and kissed him.

The whisper was heard and this drove the wolf inside of him animalistic . The wolf knew that this was not their mate, but she was in heat and the wolf wanted her. Jack thrust his hips into her hard, and flipped them over, so that he was on top. His hips hammered into her, causing her to moan into his lips. He wrapped her long legs around his hips as his tongue dueled with hers setting a fast and hard rhythm. Sam came as his pace increased pushing back onto his throbbing erection. A deep guttural growl echoed behind Jack's lips as he released her own to nibble on her ear. "Scream for me Sam." his deep voice resonating in her ear, and she came again, obliging him with a small scream. He chuckled darkly as a muffled: "Good girl" left his mouth and he started to nibble down her neck. The contact of his teeth against the flesh of her neck made her moan and Jack bucked under her. He knew he was getting closer by the second, and that he was going to shift so he used his wolf strength to lift Sam straight off of him. Though the movement took a matter of seconds, there was still time for her to whimper in loss before he flipped her over onto her hands and knees and pushed her face down into the pillow.

Arching her back in this new position she slid her arms down to play with her sensitive nipples. Jack took in her sight and smiled a very wolfish grin before plunging his cock back into her sweetness. The new angle made her moan more with every thrust, always pushing back against him to drive him deeper. As she came again, jack knew he couldn't hold off shifting any longer, stepping back in his mind he allowed his wolf to come forward. The fur broke out across his skin and his cock elongated and widened inside her. Sam felt the shift and moaned deeply, turning her head to see the hybrid wolf towering over her and taking her.

Jack saw the hungry look in her eyes and sped up his thrusts, his knot forming at the base of his cock. He knew she could feel it, and smiled as she pressed harder against him trying to lodge it deep within her. With a guttural grunt he thrust forward until it was seated in her warmth. With a cry she came and he knew he was lost. Pressing as fast and as deep as he could he rode the waves of her orgasm until his own surfaced and bubbled over. As he came he bit down onto her shoulder and she came again, milking the cum from his cock. As the taste of her blood coated his tongue he growled and she screamed out his name.

After a few moments he retracted his teeth from her shoulder and laid them down on their sides. His head hit the pillows and he pulled her upper body closer to his with a sigh. "Jacques, I'm still so hot." She whined whilst tweaking her nipples again.

"Yes, it will be that way for a bit longer, it helps with the shift." He was trying to regain his breath as she pushed back against him, but instead he groaned.

"You're still hard." She moaned deliciously at the feel of him still inside her and clenched her walls around him.

"Ahh, I pinned you. My knot is inside you, and I, ahh, can't pull out until it recedes." Jack grabbed her hips in an attempt to stop her movements but found himself pulling her onto him. He flipped them again so she was riding him, and let her do with him what she pleased. So she set a slow pace as Jack held onto her hips, smiling as he noticed small sprouts of light brown fur were breaking out along her back. "Do you feel her?" He whispered, watching the transformation above him. "Close your eyes and see your wolf Sam, she wants to come out and play." Jerking his hips deeper into her he was rewarded with a deep moan.

Doing as she was told her eyes closed. She tried to breathe calmly, but the sensations running through her body were making it difficult, the sounds, the smells and the multiple orgasms all playing their part. In her mind's eye she could she a petite brown wolf, sitting there watching her. Gently she walked up to it and patted its head, earning a lick against her palm. "You want to come out and join us?" It felt strange asking the wolf, but it seemed to be listening. After a moment the wolf tilted its head, stood, and walked forward. Sam could feel it then, the wolf taking over. Under her, she could feel Jack shifting back into his hybrid form, as fur coated her body. He pushed her back on all fours and slammed into her. Coming around his cock again she threw her head back to howl her release. Moments later Jack's quick thrusts became too much to hold back any longer forcing him to come, howling his release also.

Lowering his head closer to hers he softly murmured, "Welcome to my world Sam. Sleep now," settled on their sides, under the blanket the couple drift off to rest.