Mutari Island Mystery Ch. 01

Story Info
Three ladies on a camping trip start acting very oddly...
7.6k words
10.2k
15
2

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 02/29/2024
Created 02/18/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bamagan
Bamagan
345 Followers

Foreword: This is an animal transformation story, mentally and physically, and might be considered erotic horror by some. It involves a certain degree of mental trauma on the part of the protagonists. The first half is mostly ENF, as the mental changes set in first, and teases the physical ones that dominate the second half of the story. The sex scenes are FFF and involve lactation and adult nursing, aside from the transformative aspects.

Mutari Island Mystery

Chapter 1

Hazel, Lia, and Kenzie were struggling to guide their canoe through the thick fog that had descended on the lake late in the afternoon. When they set out that morning the forecast had called for clear skies all weekend, but apparently lake weather scoffed at the feeble scrying of meteorologists. The three friends had hoped to reach the island they planned to camp on by now, but it looked like they'd be forced to pitch their tent in the dark, assuming they were even able to find the damn place in the murk.

Lia groaned and sarcastically whined, "Are we there yet?" The athletic blonde was the tallest of the three friends, although she was just a shade above average height for a woman, and had something of a reputation as a prankster or practical joker. She was in the back of the canoe, and of the three she was the least enthusiastic about the trip even before it became an endless slog through the fog.

Kenzie was the smallest of the friends, petite in every feature except for her large blue eyes that seemed to sparkle with mirth most of the time. She was seated in the bow and was doing her best to keep them on a compass line toward where the island should be, although without landmarks that kind of navigation could be problematic. "We're about six strokes closer than the last time you asked that question," she teased.

Hazel sighed at the banter and continued to resolutely ply her paddle. She was about mid-way between her friends in height but much heavier in build, although she was quite fit and active. She tended to prefer things like swimming or hiking over running or jumping, because her heavy breasts were impossible to control in such circumstances. Their size and Hazel's short stature tended to make people think she was fat, but she liked to consider herself pleasantly plump instead. She was the most outdoorsy of the three friends, and also the most serious-minded. "I don't even care if we reach the island or not," she opined, "As long as we're not paddling in circles."

"No, we're definitely going in a pretty straight line," Kenzie confirmed. "We might easily be a few degrees off our intended destination point, but the island is only a couple of miles long, so wherever we land it shouldn't be too far from the campsite."

"Assuming we're not so far off that we paddled straight by one side of the damn island," grumbled Lia.

"Very unlikely," said Kenzie. "The island is only about five miles from the canoe launch, so we'd have to be, like, 45 degrees off from the start in order to miss it completely. And even if we did that, we'd hit the other shore of the lake eventually."

"More paddling, less talking, ladies," intoned Hazel. "We're bound to get there sooner or later, and we've got to be closer to it than the launch, so let's just press on."

"Aye, aye, captain!" said Lia, with exaggerated eagerness. Hazel and Kenzie both rolled their eyes, although none of them could see the gestures.

About half an hour later, to their intense relief, the dark shape of trees loomed out of the fog, indicating that they had at least found land of some kind and could rest their weary arms for a while. The beach shelved gently, so they found it quite easy to draw the canoe up onto the pebbly shore.

The girls all groaned with relief as they tossed their bags on the ground nearby and stretched their legs and backs, sore from all the cramped sitting and paddling. They examined their immediate vicinity but found no trace of a campsite, nor any other recent human activity.

"Well, like I said, it's not a surprise we're a little off," remarked Kenzie, "But I don't know which side of the site we most likely ended up on."

"Simple enough problem," said Hazel. "We should split up and walk, say, a couple thousand paces along the shore in either direction, and if we don't find the site, we just come back here and set up camp."

"Why bother with all that walking? Let's just set up here right now," said Lia impatiently.

Kenzie hesitated but answered, "We're really not supposed to camp outside the designated areas, although this might count as an extenuating circumstance. But I don't like the idea of splitting up in this fog, I think we should stick together."

Hazel shook her head and said, "Sticking together means only checking one direction at a time, and lots of extra walking if we pick the wrong direction. As long as we stay close to the shoreline we won't get lost, no matter how foggy it gets."

"Since there are only two directions of beach," announced Lia, "I'm going to sit here and wait for you ladies to decide if we're moving our camp or not." She laid her sleeping bag on the grass and stretched out with a self-satisfied sigh.

Her friends were annoyed but chose not to start an argument over it right then. Instead, they just gathered up a few supplies and prepared to set off in opposite directions. "How about we just walk for 30 minutes and then turn back?" suggested Kenzie. "The campsite is roughly in the middle of the island, so one of us should reach it or an end in no more than a mile or so of walking."

"Sounds good to me," said Hazel, consulting her watch briefly. "See you girls in an hour or so." With no further ado, she set off in one direction and Kenzie in the other.

"Suckers!" said Lia quietly to herself as she relaxed. She soon found herself dozing, and before she realized it she was snapping awake from an unexpected nap. Yawning, she dug around in her waterproof bag to find her phone and check the time, annoyed to realize that it seemed to be dead. "What the hell, man!" she exclaimed. "The damn thing was fully charged when we left!"

After trying and failing to get it to turn on, Lia grumbled and pouted, realizing she had no idea how long her friends had been gone. The almost total silence of her surroundings was starting to get to her, as she strained her ears for any sound of a footstep or other indication of someone returning. The hair on the back of her neck stood up, and Lia felt a chill of anxiety, thinking she was being watched.

Lia suddenly jumped up and yelled loudly. Although the noise was curiously flat-sounding in the muffling fog, she felt certain it would have startled away any animals that might have crept up on her unawares. Chagrined at her anxiety, Lia sat back down and let the eerie silence return.

It felt like it must be an hour later, with still no sign of her friends returning, when Lia became aware of a need to answer nature's call. Not wanting to pee too close to what seemed likely to be their campsite, but afraid of getting lost in the fog, Lia gathered up several large stones from the lakeshore and placed them at convenient intervals to mark her path back to the canoe.

For some inexplicable reason, Lia decided to take her pants and panties completely off before she did her business. Placing them on top of a nearby bush, she dug a small hole with her feet and squatted down to relieve herself. Once that necessity was taken care of, she nudged the dirt back into place with her foot but remained squatting.

Lia wasn't sure how long she crouched there, bottomless and not really thinking of anything, but she gradually became aware of an alluring odor wafting from a nearby clearing. Sniffing the air with interest, she crawled over to the interesting smell, discovering that the small open space was covered in little pink and white flowers, the source of the delightful aroma. She put her face down close to the ground and inhaled deeply, then let the air out with a contented moan.

Lia sat back on her heels and looked around, then reached out and picked one of the flowers, bringing it close to her nose and smiling at the smell. Not really thinking about it, she opened her mouth and ate the plant, petals, leaves, stem, and all. She chewed it thoughtfully, appreciating the flavor much the same as she had the aroma. She plucked several more and treated them the same, first sniffing and then swallowing.

At some point, Lia found herself on hands and knees, pulling the plants out of the ground with her teeth, grunting quietly as she ponderously ate her way through a large swath of the clearing. The whole situation seemed strange and dreamlike to her, which meant her alarm at her circumstances went unheeded. Instead, she crawled deeper into the forest, grazing idly on a variety of plants as she went.

Coming to a small, trickling stream, Lia bent down to take a drink, ignoring her inner fear and disgust at imbibing the untreated water. She flopped over onto her butt and removed her shoes and socks, tossing them aside carelessly, in order to dabble her dainty toes in the cool water of the creek.

Growing restless, with some part of her mind making her aware of a mysterious danger, Lia began crawling downstream along the bank, still pausing from time to time to nibble at a bush or forb. The exercise started making her hot despite the clammy coolness of the fog, so she removed her shirt, and a little while later her bra followed, both left where they landed.

Lia's breasts were ordinarily a nice handful, but they felt swollen and perhaps a bit larger than normal at the moment. She massaged them idly for a minute before resuming her crawl, letting her titties bounce and sway beneath her as she went. It felt both right and wrong at the same time.

Following the stream eventually brought Lia back to the lakeshore, although she didn't appear to be close to the canoe. Crawling around on the pebbly beach was not very comfortable, so she soon retreated back toward the undergrowth. She was tired from her exertions and her meal was making her sleepy, so she located a nice, dry copse of bushes to crawl into and curled up to rest.

It was pitch black when Lia next awakened, and she was horrified to realize she was naked and lost. "What in the holy fuck happened?!" she exclaimed loudly, then covered her mouth in fear that someone or something would find her in such a compromising position. She sat very still and quiet for several minutes, listening intently for any sign of danger or even activity, but other than the quiet trickling of the stream and some gentle waves on the beach, the world seemed silent and safe.

Fearfully, Lia crawled forth from her hiding place and slowly stood up, not liking how unfamiliar and dizzying it felt to stand on two feet. She soon recovered her balance, however, and looked around her. The fog was still present but not as thick as before, and a hazy smudge of nearly full moon just above the horizon suggested it was near morning.

In the darkness, there was little else to see. The lack of light would at least help conceal her shameful nakedness, should she encounter her friends or anyone else, but Lia felt humiliated to contemplate trying to walk back to the canoe wearing nothing but her blushing grimace. She finally decided to uproot a couple of small bushes that she could use to preserve at least a few shreds of dignity.

Lia started walking along the shore until she suddenly realized she didn't know which way she needed to go to find the canoe. She had set off in one direction instinctively, but so much of her time spent crawling around and eating flowers was little better than a hazy memory that it made her unable to piece things together, leaving her in doubt about which was the right way.

Undecided, Lia stood there looking up and down the shoreline for several minutes before she abruptly staggered off in the opposite direction to her first attempt to leave the area. She hadn't gone more than a dozen steps before she reversed course once again, walking back in the original direction. She recalled that a lot of people recommended not second-guessing your instincts, so she ultimately resolved to follow her first, unconscious impulse.

It turned out that she made the right call as far as trusting her instincts was concerned, as she soon found the place where they had beached the canoe, but the boat was gone. The place where they had pulled it ashore was clearly marked by the furrow and their footsteps in certain places, but the vessel was nowhere to be found, and she could see no evidence that it had been carried away or pushed back into the water.

Worse still, all of their bags were missing as well, which meant Lia was stranded there with no clothes, no phone, and no supplies. She knew there was no chance that her friends would have taken the canoe and left her, even if they got back and found her missing, which no doubt should have happened hours ago. At the very least, they'd have left some kind of message to say where they went or how long until they returned.

Examining the area for any evidence of such a sign, Lia found nothing except the trail of stones she had left to mark her way to and from the place she peed. She was squatting next to a tree feeling sorry for herself before she remembered that she had left her pants and panties on a bush near the end of her path of rocks. It wouldn't be much, but being topless was a big improvement over being completely naked.

Lia's hopes, so recently raised, crashed back to despair when she reached the spot and found her clothes had vanished, too. It was just slightly possible that her friends had come back to the canoe, noticed she was missing and the trail of stones, then followed it until they found and collected her clothes, but it still seemed very far-fetched and didn't explain where they went next, nor why.

Lia trudged back to the landing site, dejected, and sat in the grass to contemplate her miseries. The predawn hour was cold and damp and quiet, but as she sat silently listening to the night she heard faint sounds of rustling and stones rattling. Lia held her breath, hoping and dreading that the sounds might be the footsteps of her friends, finally back from their search.

Hazel and Kenzie suddenly stepped out of the undergrowth nearly simultaneously. All three girls noticed each other very quickly, and each wore a look of surprise and dismay and nothing else. Hazel was walking hunched over, with one hand covering her hairy crotch and the other trying futilely to protect her large breasts. Kenzie had tried a similar trick as Lia, using a single leafy bush to hide her petite body and tiny tits from any forward viewer.

The three girls stared silently at one another and then at the lack of boat and baggage. "Well, this certainly sucks," said Hazel, unnecessarily.

Chapter 2

Kenzie was walking along the shoreline in a southeasterly direction, humming tunelessly to keep herself company. She wouldn't have liked to admit it, but she was very anxious being all alone on the island, and the eerie quietness of the fog was making her extremely tense. For the first few minutes she kept checking the clock on her phone obsessively, not wanting to believe that time could really be passing as slowly as it seemed.

After ten minutes and probably twenty glances, Kenzie decided to just set an alarm so she could pay closer attention to her surroundings. She was supposed to be looking for the designated campsite, and she didn't want to miss any signs in the fog just from obsessing over the time. Kenzie stuffed her phone into her pocket and resolved not to look at it again until the alarm sounded.

Unfortunately, Kenzie's mind started finding other things to worry about once the clock was hidden. There shouldn't be any animals large enough to pose a threat on the island, she reminded herself, but a persistent anxious voice kept saying that animals moved around, and maybe a bear or a cougar or something had decided to set up home there. When a thumping noise sounded on her left, from the woods, Kenzie jumped and screamed.

Stooping to grab a rock from the ground, Kenzie backed up until she was standing in the lake and waited for a menacing shape to loom out of the mist and attack. Her heart pounded in her ears, but the only sound that reached her from outside her body was the gentle splashing of the waves as they lapped the shore.

Kenzie's fright gradually subsided when no threat appeared, and as her breathing calmed she told herself, "It was probably just a tree branch falling to the ground or something." Even her whispered reassurance sounded loud in the quiet fog. She stepped out of the lake and grimaced at her wet feet, wishing she hadn't changed out of her boat shoes before setting out on their little reconnaissance.

Sighing, Kenzie kicked off her shoes and pulled off the soaked socks before resuming her hike. Something still felt off, but she couldn't quite put her finger on what, as she abandoned her footwear on the beach and walked away. She picked her route a little more carefully and went more slowly than before, not wanting to injure her bare feet on a sharp stone or other peril.

As her march lengthened she grew thirsty and warm, even though the mist kept the air cool and clammy. She quickly drained her canteen and tossed it aside with a whine when it was empty. Removing her shirt brought some relief, and discarding the bra she barely needed for her tiny breasts helped a little more. She massaged her nipples for a few moments, which seemed sore and slightly swollen, presumably from the heat and irritation of the cloth.

Kenzie trudged on again, but paid little attention to her surroundings anymore, still humming absently but with much less fear. The only things on her mind, aside from the vague memory of the campground she was searching for, were her heat and her thirst. When she walked into a small creek running out of the woods she stopped and stared at it dully, not entirely sure why it was important. It was either the second or third stream she'd encountered, and she could think of no reason why this one should be special.

Kenzie's sluggish brain finally reminded her that she was thirsty, and with a grunt she knelt down in the midst of the trickling water, but it was muddied from her movement and didn't look drinkable to her. While she pondered this new conundrum she became aware of a pressure against her thigh and remembered her phone. A distant part of her mind said it surely had been more than twenty minutes since she set the alarm, but when she drew the device from her pocket it proved to be dead. After pushing the buttons a few times with no result, she dropped it in the stream and forgot about it.

Returning to her original dilemma, Kenzie slowly reasoned that the water would be cleaner upstream, so she started crawling up the creek on her hands and knees. There were a few places where the stream collected itself into deeper pools that allowed for swimming, and in one of these she abandoned her pants and panties, not liking the feel of the wet cloth scratching against her skin.

The cool water had quenched her thirst and her heat, but Kenzie kept moving upstream aimlessly until she reached a boggy area and the stream divided into the dozens of tiny trickles that formed it. The naked girl squelched through the muddy bank to find dry land, at a loss for what to do next. A grumble from her stomach told her that food would be welcome, so she looked around, wondering what there might be to eat.

Kenzie plopped back onto the ground and absently plucked a blade of grass to chew on while she pondered the food issue. The tang of chlorophyll on her tongue piqued her interest, and she found herself chewing on the stem with greater attention. When the first blade had been swallowed and fully contemplated, Kenzie grabbed a small handful and stuffed it into her mouth, chewing with ever greater satisfaction. When that was gone, the nude girl crawled around on her hands and knees, ripping up the grass with her mouth, grunting and moaning happily. "Mmm. Hmm. Mmm. Ooh. Mmm. Ooh," she said as she ponderously chewed.

Bamagan
Bamagan
345 Followers