Luna's Angel Ch. 01-06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One of the Betas looked at me skeptically. "This is all too convenient. How do we know you are telling the truth?"

I smiled and looked at the Alpha. "Ask your mate about her prayer to Luna this morning. She asked, and I quote, "Luna, please, let me have this baby soon, my back can't take much more of this!"

The door opened suddenly and Luna Elizabeth stared at me, eyes wide. "How did you know? I didn't even say it out loud!"

"Luna heard your prayer, Elizabeth, but I'm not the answer to your due date." She came forward and knelt before me, tears forming in her eyes. I asked her to rise, telling her that I was not worthy of worship, only Luna was. I looked in her eyes, they shone silver, telling me she was one of the pure of heart. "She is pleased with your kindness and your devotion, and your protection is important enough she sent me. She needs you to help turn our people back to her."

She looked at me, I looked every part the warrior and she could feel that. "But you are one wolf, and the rogues are dangerous. How can you say they are yours?"

"They will face Luna's judgment at the point of my sword," I replied. With a thought, my swords appeared on my back, in their harness, as the warrior stared at his empty hands that had been holding them. "And I am no normal wolf."

"We shall do what we must," the Alpha said. "My love, take the women and children to the safe room. Call our allies, ask them to send help. Beta Robert, you will command the defense of the Pack House. Mated warriors will protect the safe room. Use the rifles and the silver gas bombs, and make sure no one gets close. Unmated warriors, you are with me. We are going to the Blood Moon territory, except for Jackson."

The young tracker looked up at his Alpha in surprise. "You follow him and report back. We need to know what is going on with the rogues."

I faced Alpha Christopher and offered my right arm in friendship, which he took. "The Blood Moon Pack is evil because their Alpha is drunk on power. He has turned away from Luna and her teaching and has made himself above Her. There are good wolves in that Pack, and Luna doesn't want them destroyed when their leader is. Her wish is that you clean house, and find a righteous Alpha to take over. I ask for your word that you will not destroy the pack, but rehabilitate it. They need your help, Alpha Christopher."

"And they shall have it," he replied. He smiled as I dropped my arm and turned away, the warriors moving aside and kneeling as I passed. I heard Jackson shift and start to trot behind me. I started to run, feeling their eyes on me as I jogged to the road. With a thought, I sent my wings through my back and spread them wide. I jumped impossibly high for a wolf, then the wings pumped the air and pushed me higher. I smiled at myself as I heard Jackson whine in frustration; I circled the house once then headed to the northwest.

I climbed several thousand feet so I could survey the landscape and find the rogue camp. I shifted into my hybrid form, and it was the smell that found them before my eyes did. Tucked in under an overhang of rock, their tents and cooking fires were well hidden. They were just starting to move around.

I flew back towards Jackson, who was running quickly through the forest trying to keep me in sight. I swooped down in a clearing and waited for him to catch up. He shifted, his hands on his knees as he tried to catch his breath. "I've found them," I said. "They are in some shallow rock canyons, about five miles ahead."

"I know the area," he responded. His eyes glazed over as he relayed the information back to his Alpha. "The warriors are nearly to their territory, and the men by the Pack House have been informed of the plan. What are your plans, Luna's Angel?"

I smiled. "I'm going to destroy every wolf who forced himself on her," I said. "How much time does he need?"

"The Alpha said they need thirty minutes to get in place." He looked around nervously. "Do you really talk to Luna?"

"Yes," I smiled. "I can hear the prayers as well. She sent me here to set things right, you see." We had a good conversation as we waited, he was a good young wolf. I encouraged him to find a mate and treat her right, to be an honorable warrior and Pack member, and to raise good children. Soon, it was time. "I must go now, but you should find a place and watch. Let the Packs know that Luna's Angel is here, and he's going to set things right again."

I turned my back and jumped into the air, my wings powering me up and forward. I reached behind my shoulders and unsheathed my swords, holding them out as I glided silently towards the camp.

Vengeance shall be mine.

Ch. 5

I spotted a man coming up from the creek, carrying a couple big buckets of water. I landed out of sight from him, sheathed my blades and quietly made my way until I intercepted him. "Need a hand with those?"

"Sure, mate." He handed me one, giving me a good look over. "Haven't seen you here before."

"I'm Nate," I said as I extended my hand to him. "I heard there was a fight coming with Silver Moon and I wanted in."

He shook my hand eagerly, then laughed. "Jerry. Yeah, I can't wait. I'm stuck on cooking duty until we can get some of those bitches as slaves to take over. The boys keep killing off all the women we bring into camp."

We started walking up the hill towards the camp. "What, the slaves don't learn their place?"

"No," he said as he shook his head. "There aren't enough to sate the lusts of this whole camp. They can only beat and rape them so much until they are gone, then they go find another. The last one only lasted a day." I stopped walking as my muscles tensed. "She was a real spirited one, an apprentice warrior. Virgin for all of about five seconds once her Alpha gave her up. Guys kept going back, they didn't stop until the next morning."

"She died the next morning?"

"Gus wishes she did. No, she finally passed out and ol' Gus, he wakes up and decides she needs to take care of him. She can barely kneel, so Gus takes the chains off her so she can use her hands. You know what that bitch did next?"

"No idea," I said.

"She waited until he was fully inside her mouth, then she looked up at him and grinned. She punched herself in the chin, HARD, and bit it clean off. He's screaming in agony, she coughs it up and it lands on his chest. She takes off into the woods and leaves him there bleeding out. Damndest thing I ever saw. Too bad, she had a sweet little snatch."

"Did you get her back?"

"No, boss said we had to move on. I doubt she lived long, though, we did a real number on her and she can't go back to her old Pack Doctor since she was kicked out. Damn, I'm getting hard again just thinking about that sweet ass." He didn't even notice I had stopped and set my water down. He froze, though, when he heard my Katana coming out. He dropped the bucket and spun around at me, just in time for the steel blade to come to rest just above his Adam's apple.

"Not a sound," I said. He nodded; I didn't have to worry about a link because rogues didn't have a Pack one, and unless I was unlucky enough to find one with a family member, no one would know. "Take that glove off your right hand and roll it up." He did, fear in his eyes as I let my dominance flow from my wolf. "Now shove it in your mouth." He did. "All the way back." He did until his eyes watered. "Take

I pulled the other Katana out, crossing them on either side of his neck. "Drop your pants and put your hands behind your back." He complied, his eyes were begging me for mercy but that wasn't in my plans. His eyes were brown tinged in black, though, so according to Luna he still had a chance. I moved the sword in my right hand away from his neck as I stepped a little to his side. In one smooth move, I withdrew the other katana while swiping the first one down and in.

He screamed into the gag moments after the Japanese sword sliced his cock and balls off cleanly at the base. His hands moved around to apply pressure to the stump that was left, it was bleeding heavily. I leaned over him, using the bloody sword to get him to look at my eyes. "Luna's not happy with you, Jerry. You've hurt her daughters, and I for one cannot forgive that." I looked down at the growing pool of blood under his dripping hands. "I'd say you have a few minutes before death takes you. I suggest you repent and beg Luna for her forgiveness in that time." I stood up and walked up the hill, swords at the ready.

The men of the camp were slowly waking up, the stench of body odor and alcohol was strong in the air. Werewolves could get drunk, it just took a lot more to do so because their bodies metabolized it faster. As for the body odor, it was more a product of living in the woods and not having women around. No one noticed me until I was standing, swords down and to each side, and let out a powerful roar. "DEATH IS HERE FOR YOU, COME AND GET IT."

The few outside turned to me in fright, the rest quickly piled out of their tents. About half shifted, the rest went for weapons in hybrid form. I shifted to my own hybrid form and charged.

The wolf nearest me growled and leaped for my throat. I twisted my left wrist and brought the sword up, cleanly slicing through his forelegs and separating his head from his body. I continued the motion, spinning to my right, as two more attacked from the right. A brown wolf went high and the sword buried in his chest after slicing his back. I pulled it free as my right hand sliced through the face and head of a wolf trying to get me from behind.

The rest of the wolves saw how quickly I had dispatched the three and stopped short of me. I saw a skinny middle-aged man raise a pistol and shoot in my direction. The wolves between us scattered, and I did the unexpected again. I charged, my katanas flashing in front of me to deflect the bullets as they approached. It was like a real life version of the Matrix, where time slowed down to the point I could see and swat away each supersonic bullet. He kept firing, his red eyes growing wide until the left sword cleaved through his forearm. Blood spurted high in the air as my right hand sword took his head off.

"IS THAT ALL?" The rogues growled, and this time attacked in mass. A normal warrior would have no chance, but I was no normal warrior. My swords moved as if they had a mind of their own, and my body took on two, sometimes three at a time as I spun and kicked my way around the circle. Limbs, heads and other body parts started to pile up around me until finally the remaining dozen started to back up in fear.

"COWARDS!" I stalked towards them and a few turned to run. I flung the sword in my right hand after them, the blade going through the center man's chest up to the hilt. I dropped the sword in my left hand and made throwing knives appear in each; with a single motion, they flew true into the heads of the other two.

I looked around at the nine left surrounding me, including the leader just behind two of the biggest wolves I'd ever seen. My wolf was itching to get in on the action, and as I looked at the red eyes facing me, I let him have control. I shifted smoothly into a huge black wolf with golden eyes. I let out a powerful growl and was rewarded by them charging me.

Their attack was no match for the speed and ferocity of my wolf. I grabbed one by the neck, spinning around I used his body to knock four more down before I stopped. His neck broke with a loud snap, and I dropped him as a wolf jumped on my back. I spun again, ignoring the pain from the flesh he tore out as he was tossed free of me. I took out two more before one dove low and snapped my right foreleg. I howled in pain before grabbing him by the shoulders and tossing him backwards over my body. I heard him crash into a tree, but I was already moving on.

The leader and his two guards held back, letting the lower level Pack members exhaust me and do as much damage as possible before they would jump in. It was a good strategy, except I was no wolf, I was an Angel; immortal, healing almost instantly, and possessing unlimited energy. I tore through the rest of the men, tearing bodies apart until my black coat was soaked in the blood of my enemy. When the three were left, I shifted back to my human form, complete with shorts and boots.

The leader looked at me with wide eyes. "Who ARE you?"

"I am Nathan."

"You don't smell like Pack," he said. "Did Christopher or someone else hire you?" I nodded slowly. "Whatever they are paying you, I will triple it if you help me take down the Silver Moon pack."

"I don't think you can afford me, rogue."

"You'd be surprised." The man on his left ran back to their tent and came out with a bag; opening it up, he showed it was full of money. "There's two million in there, all in cash. You kill the Silver Moon alphas for me, and it's all yours."

I pretended to think about it for a moment. "I accept your offer, on one condition."

"Name it," he said confidently.

"Bring the woman to me now. Wendy, the Blood Moon pack warrior you took yesterday. She's mine." I watched as their faces went pale; they knew that I would never let them live, not after what they did to her.

"She's not here," the leader said nervously.

"That's too bad," I said. Moving faster than they could follow, I punched the leader in the temple, knocking him out. The man on the left tried to shift into his hybrid form, but as he was transforming my fist had already crashed through his ribs and pulverized his heart. The second man tried to grab the money and run, and I let him. Grabbing my katana, I threw it horizontally. The spinning blade lopped off his left arm, leaving it behind with the money, before lodging in his ribs. I walked over to him, removed it and drove the sword point through his red eye.

I then walked over to the man who had been running; holding my boot on his back, I pulled my second katana free. Wiping both blades on his shirt, I sheathed them before removing the throwing knives from the other two. I smiled as I saw Jackson walk into the camp in his human form. He was wide-eyed at the path of destruction. "My Angel, do you require my services?"

"Only to report on what has happened here today, Jackson." I handed him the throwing knives. "Here, a little souvenir of the battle. Forged by the Gods themselves."

He accepted them and held them to his chest. "The Alpha thanks you for your help. If you require anything, he will provide it for you."

I thought about it for a moment. "In the Blood Moon Pack land, on the northwest corner, is a small valley with a cabin in it. I want that land and the cabin, and his promise that no wolf from either Pack will ever set foot there. It will belong to the Goddess."

He linked the request, and nodded. "It shall be as you ask, Angel of Luna."

I looked down at the leader, and thought about what I would do. I could leave him here for Alpha Christopher, but he wasn't the one who really deserved to kill him. Making my decision, I went over to the fire where breakfast was being prepared. I put on the oven mitt and picked up a heavy cast iron pan that had fallen into the coals and was now glowing a dull orange. I pulled a katana with my other hand and walked back to the rogue leader.

Rolling him onto his back, I moved his arms away from his body and then sliced down, removing his arms at the shoulder as he woke up and screamed in agony. Before he could react, I slapped the glowing hot pan to each shoulder, cauterizing the wound so he wouldn't bleed out. He kept screaming, so I formed a gag out of a shirt and tied it behind his head. He was still making too much noise, so I knocked him out again.

I walked over to the bag, removing the arm and zipping the bag back up. I didn't know how things worked, or what I would need, but two and a half million in cash should cover my expenses. I held it in my left hand as my right touched his head. "Tell them what happened here today, Jackson. It shall be the fate at my hand of those who have rejected Luna and her teachings."

"I will." He looked up at me. "What will you do now? Can I come with?"

"Where I go, you cannot. Grow strong and true in your faith, Jackson, you are capable of great things." With that, I walked back and slung the maimed wolf over my shoulder. I snickered as I recalled the scene from Pulp Fiction, where the "soon to be living the rest of his short-ass life in agonizing pain rapist here" was going to face a couple of hard-piping brothers with a pair of pliers and a blowtorch. As far as I was concerned, she could do whatever she wanted with him before I killed him. I walked slowly out of the camp, stepping over the bodies as I went.

When I was out of sight, I stopped and focused my mind on the prayers of Her people. I knew Wendy couldn't have gotten far. I saw a light in my mind, it was very weak, but it was the only one. Pulling on it, I heard her voice again.

"Luna, please," she said. "Let me die."

Ch. 6

First things first, I thought. I couldn't do much carrying this piece of shit around on my shoulder. I shifted him so he was in front of me, then pushed my wings out. I wasn't sure how I'd fly with all the extra weight, so I waited until I found a small cliff with a fifty foot drop or so.

I'd survive the drop, I was immortal, but he might not.

Taking a running start with him in my arms, I leaped from the top and spread my wings. I dropped slightly before my strong flaps gained me altitude and I headed off to the west. I found a few landmarks on my old territory and headed for the cabin on the northwest side. I was getting a little tired when I landed nearby, glad I could dump my load.

I dropped him on the dirt and rock by the outhouse, uncaring of the damage I might do. He groaned but didn't awaken. I looked around for a place to hold him, but the cabin was not meant for a prisoner. It had been built decades ago as a place for mated wolves to ride out the heat, or for patrols to stop and rest. My eyes finally rested on the solution; I went inside and opened the cover normally used for cleaning, then went back out the door and collected my prisoner.

He had woken up and was struggling to get to his feet, not an easy thing to do when you have no arms. The pain on his face was strangely satisfying as I examined the burned stumps. Ignoring his threats and pleas, I tossed him over my shoulder and walked towards the building again. When he saw where I was going, he screamed and begged for mercy.

"Mercy? Like you gave my Wendy?" He stopped, his face fell at the word 'my', he was just realizing how much pain awaited him. "Did you stop your men from raping her when she begged you to stop? Did you let her go?" He couldn't say anything. "I thought so."

I grabbed his legs, forcing them together as he struggled against me to avoid going down into the box. It didn't work, once both legs were in I just dropped him. He screamed as he fell into the pit below the outhouse, the splash telling me he had found the bottom. The pit was only about two feet wide, and ten feet deep. When he stood up, he was standing in putrid feces and water up to his waist. With his arms gone, he couldn't get out.

I didn't say anything back to him as I closed the maintenance cover, leaving only the toilet seat four feet above his head to provide him light. "I've got some things to do, I'll be back for you later. Maybe. Live or die, I don't care. Drowning in shit is just as fitting an end for you as anything else I could plan."

"NO! DON'T LEAVE ME! YOU CAN'T DO THIS!"

I closed the door behind me, leaving only a few shafts of light where the boards were apart. "I just did," I said. Now it was time to find Wendy.

I took off again, gaining enough altitude for a good search pattern. My powers didn't let me locate her by her prayers, if she was saying them; she had gone quiet. I flew back to the border clearing where Max had met the rogues earlier, and shifted to wolf form so I could track.