Luna's Angel Ch. 01-06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I growled as I moved around to the rogue side of the clearing; I could still smell Wendy, along with a lot of her blood at the place she had been tied down and raped brutally. I moved away, trying to calm myself. I picked up their scent trail, she was along with it barely; she had probably been carried, her scent only strong where the blood had dripped. I followed the trail for miles before I found their overnight campsite.

The next place she had been kept was easy to locate, the pool of blood under where she was tied smelled. There was another smell too, one that made me smile a little. I kicked the discarded flesh that the flies were swarming over, then looked to the right to see the dead rogue the dick had once belonged to. I circled the area, then found her scent trail leading off to the south. Some rogues had followed her for a while before being called back, and soon it was just her.

I could tell she was badly injured by her path. She couldn't walk a straight line, and I could smell where her hands had gripped branches and tree trunks for support. She was losing blood and energy rapidly, her rest spots were closer together and the scents were stronger, indicating she had stayed longer. She couldn't be far from me now. I quieted myself and listened, my wolf nose in the air seeking an air scent.

I heard her first, a sharp intake of breath followed by a moan. Shifting back into human form, I ran in her direction, only to stop short at what I saw.

She was on the bank of a stream, clad only in a red sheet wrapped around her torso. Her raven black hair, normally full of gloss and life, was matted with dirt and cum and blood. Her body was broken, bruises covering her normally light skin. She was sleeping, but not comfortably. I ran over and knelt at her side, rolling her so her back was on my thighs and my arms around her.

She moaned as my hands pulled her into me; I moved my hands trying to find a place that was not hurt or bruised, with little success. I quickly examined her; she had multiple broken ribs, she was coughing up blood from a punctured lung, and her jaw was broken. Her body was starting to shut down, I feared; although werewolves could heal quickly, the number and extent of her injuries had overwhelmed her wolf.

No wonder she was begging to die, she was slowly choking on her own blood.

I gathered her into my arms and stood, letting my wings spread as I jumped into the sky with her. I flew in the air, debating where to go. I wanted her in my arms and my care, but I didn't know how to treat her.

There was no way I would take her to her old Pack, to face those who had turned their backs on her, literally.

Making the decision, I turned towards the low sun and flew over the border into the Silver Moon territory. I circled their Pack House before landing in front of the building that was their infirmary. A number of wolves ran to meet me, all kneeling in reverence as they stopped before me. "She needs help," I said as I carried her towards the doors. A nurse held the door open as the Pack Doctor, in her scrubs, ran to meet me.

"Put her down in here," she said to me, leading me to an examination room. I set her down carefully on the narrow bed, and in moments she was surrounded by people taking readings and inserting needles. I backed out of the room and the Doctor put a breathing tube down her throat, praying to Luna that they could save her.

As I turned, I stopped because Luna Elizabeth was there, her left hand over her pregnant belly as she waddled through the door. "Nathan," she smiled, "Thank you." She came over and gave me a hug, ignoring the blood and grime that covered my body.

"It was nothing," I replied.

"No, it was more than that. Your warning saved me and my Pack, we are forever in your debt." She stood back and looked at me. "Are you hurt?"

I snickered. "Angels heal almost instantly and I'm immortal, so no. Thank you for your concern, but this isn't my blood."

"Yes, Jackson told us what he saw. We couldn't believe it until we sent border patrol there to investigate. It was true, you killed them all yourself." She looked out into the garden outside the window of the building. "Thanks to your warning, my mate was able to move his people in and capture Max and his mate. He brought them before both Packs and detailed his crimes, which his guard at the meeting had been ordered not to speak about. You were right, there were good wolves there, and they rebelled against him. The Alphas were killed along with some of his senior leaders who stood with him. Christopher and his Betas are happy with their new choice for Alpha, he's a good man, an honorable one."

"Who is he," I asked.

"Nicholas White, Christopher has known him for decades. He initially refused it, citing the death of his son, but we were able to convince him it was best for the Pack for him to step up." I stilled; my own father was now Alpha. A smile came to my face, a better man could not have been chosen. I resolved to visit him as soon as I could. They deserved to see that I lived on.

"Please, come have lunch with me," she asked.

"Angels don't eat or drink," I said, "But I would be happy to join you while you eat. I just need to clean up a bit first."

She led me out the door and we talked as we walked to the Alpha Quarters. She led me to a guest room, where towels and fresh clothing had been left by one of the maids. I was still talking to her as I pulled off my shorts and tossed them in the garbage can, followed by my blood-stained boots and socks. I heard her gasp as she saw me, or more to the point saw what wasn't me.

"It's all right, I'm getting used to the idea myself," I said. "Luna said it was required, since angels mating with humans hadn't worked out well in the past."

She stared at the missing parts, finally looking up. "So they made you a Ken doll?"

"I prefer GI Joe Action Figure, with wings and a wolf," I said as we both laughed. I turned for the bathroom and she said she would return for me in a few minutes. The shower felt wonderful, I watched the drain turn red with blood until the soap did its job. When my body was clean, I pushed my wings out, making sure they were clean and ready. I walked out into the room after drying myself off, moving to the patio door and going outside.

I jumped onto the railing and spread my wings wide, flapping them gently to dry them out. I could see wolves in their yards stopping and staring at me as I stood there nude, some even taking photos with their phones. I stretched my arms over my head, twisting my torso to stretch my back as well. I looked down at my new body, still shocked at how big and strong I had become. With a thought, I made shorts and boots appear, along with a flannel shirt with slits in the back for my wings to fit through. When everything was dry, I folded my wings along my back and went inside again.

A young woman came in and led me to the front porch, where a half-dozen senior wolves of the Pack were gathered at the table. I moved my wings back inside and took the seat of honor to the right of the Pack Luna, and all the other wolves sat after we were seated. "Is there any word on Wendy," I asked.

"She's in rough shape," Elizabeth said, "but they are making progress. Right now they are doing surgery to align the bones in her jaw so they can heal properly. The rib that punctured her lung has been fixed and the lung reinflated. She has multiple internal injuries; ruptured spleen, lacerated liver and crushed vertebrae have all been repaired. She is going to be kept in an induced coma for a few days, she suffered multiple head injuries and is receiving medication to reduce the swelling on her brain. Doc is hopeful she will make a full recovery, she is young and her wolf should be able to help more now."

"Did she say anything about her, uh... female..."

"She won't know for a while, it depends on how quickly she heals." I clenched my fists, she didn't deserve this, she was innocent and loyal and my anger built with each moment that I thought about it. I don't know what would have happened if Elizabeth hadn't put her hand on my arm. "You can't blame yourself for this, Nathan, you couldn't stop it. You found her and saved her. Our entire Pack is praying for her recovery." She waited for me to calm down. "Is there any family we can contact?"

"No." I put my head in my hands. "She was an orphan, even the family that took her didn't love her, they were ordered to raise her and they only did what they had to do. She has no one."

"No, she has you," she replied.

"I'm sorry, I must go," I said as I stood. "I will return by nightfall, if I may impose on your hospitality, I need to be here when she awakens."

"Of course," she said. "We are at your service." I stood and walked into the road in front of the house. Ignoring those watching or recording my change, I pushed my wings out and leaped into the air. I flew back to where I had left the bag of money and took it to the cabin, storing it in a footlocker by the bed. I could hear the rogue leader screaming, begging for someone to let him out, but there was no hope of that. Thanks to my agreement with Christopher, this land was now off limits and no wolf would get within ten miles of him.

My wolf needed out, so I brought the wings in and shifted to my large wolf. I let out a powerful howl, before taking off through the forest towards the Blood Moon pack.