Luna's Angel Ch. 07-12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
partwolf
partwolf
2,307 Followers

I landed in a bend in the deserted road, bringing my wings in. With a thought, I was dressed in jeans and a flannel shirt, and another thought had her dressed similarly, both of us in hiking boots. We walked hand in hand until we arrived at the hotel, and rang the buzzer for a desk clerk. I had plenty of cash in the pouch attached to my Katana harness, so I paid for the best room they had for two nights.

The honeymoon suite, of course.

I carried her off the elevator and down the hall, laughing and giggling the whole way. I had waited my whole life for a mate, and I was going to bind her to me forever.

Ch. 12

I opened the door and carried her inside, I was nervous and she was shaking a little. I bit down the anger as I thought about why she was hesitant; those men had destroyed something pure and perfect that night, and it would never come back. My wolf and I didn't care, though; she was ours, and we would make new and better memories for her, as soon as she let us. I set her down outside the bathroom; looking inside, it was huge, with a big glass shower and a sunken Jacuzzi tub. "Why don't you take a shower and get comfortable? We can order room service when you're done." She nodded and closed the door; I heard the water running and walked over to the huge heart-shaped bed.

I made sure the champagne was on ice, and turned the sheets down on the bed. I didn't have any idea how the night would go; I knew what I wanted out of it, but I was worried about her reaction. I had talked to the doctors while she was in her coma, and the news wasn't good. The men had not just raped her in all possible ways, but had used objects in her. Her insides were torn and damaged, and they didn't know the long term damage. She might never be able to have children.

Not that I was worried about birth control, I was not physically capable of reproduction since they changed my body and removed my cock and balls. I have to admit, I was a little pissed at this. I'm sure it was effective, but there's more to sex than just reproduction. Making me into a Ken doll was going to make things more difficult, but I was up to the challenge.

I told myself that I would be more to her with ten fingers and a tongue than any other man could be with everything. I wanted to feel her shatter on my face, to drink her sweet juices down and then keep going until she passed out due to the pleasure I gave her.

I heard the shower water stop and the door open. I smiled, opening the champagne I started to pour a tall glass for her, thinking it would help her relax a little. I could tell she was nervous when I heard her voice. "Nathan?"

"Yes my love?"

"Can you poke your head in here for a moment?"

"Of course." I walked over to the door, the bottle and glass in one hand, and opened it slowly. I nearly dropped the bottle at what I saw.

She was nude, her hair damp and clinging to her neck and back. She was licking her full lips as her eyes focused on me, desire evident in them. One hand was brushing down her chest, her fingers trailing along with the droplets of water going between her breasts. Her nipples were erect, just begging for a lick, and her other hand was trailing down her firm stomach towards a clean-shaven delta. She was sitting on the edge of the jacuzzi tub, the water churning, her legs crossed with her feet in the water.

By Luna, she was perfection, and she was mine.

"Join me?" She never took her eyes off me as she slowly lowered herself into the water. My jaw was hanging open as I watched her body disappear under the water, until she was seated in the tub. The water was up to her breasts, the buoyancy pushing them up and teasing me with glimpses of her nipples. She smiled as she saw my reaction, my imaginary woody was hard enough to cut diamonds. She moved her arms out to the sides and arched her back, pushing those amazing breasts a little closer to me.

My wolf was urging me to take her, to make her mine, but my human side caught the nervous look away and the bit of fear in her eyes as I came inside and closed the door. I needed to be patient, smooth and supportive or she might shut down. I set the bottle down next to the sunken tub, and handed her the glass. "I'll be with you in a minute, love." I moved over by the sink, pulling my shirt off as I watched her reaction in the mirror. I had taken off my shoes before I came in, so I pulled off my socks then pushed my jeans down over my hips. I smiled as I snuck a peek of her peeking at my butt; I hadn't had a time to talk to her about the 'other' changes to my body, so I decided to just turn around. She was covering her eyes with her hand. "Open them, love. There's nothing to see." I looked at the place where Nate Junior used to be, and then back at her.

She peeked through her fingers, and let out a screech. "What... what happened?"

I walked over towards her naked, she was too curious to look away. "The Gods have had bad experiences with angels mating with humans, creating half-God children. To prevent it, Angels being sent to earth are sent without the, um, pieces parts to allow that to happen."

She reached her hand out, feeling up my leg to the smooth expanse of skin at my crotch. I turned around. "Also, Angels don't eat or drink, we don't have those biological processes. No urine, no feces, no holes."

I saw her mulling it over. "You can't have children."

I knelt down and kissed her. "No, I cannot. Is that going to be a problem?"

She shook her head. "No, we can always adopt. I was going to have to bring it up anyway. Doc thinks I'm too, um, damaged from the attack. To have children, I mean. I'm relieved, I was afraid you would reject me if I couldn't bear your child."

I looked deep into her eyes. "I could never reject you, Wendy, you are MINE." I leaned forward and kissed her. "Now, I'm going to wash the lake water off quickly before I join you, all right? You just relax and enjoy the jets." She smiled and leaned back into the little pillows set on the edge. I gave her one last look, my eyes raking her perfect female form, before I went in to rinse off. As soon as I was clean, I was out and walking over to the big tub.

"Do you regret it," she asked as I slipped into the tub across from her. "I mean, standing up for me, becoming an Angel? Losing that part of you?"

"Never," I said. "I wasn't happy to be turned into a Ken doll, but I understand. I don't regret what I did. Standing up for you wasn't because I loved you, even though I did and had never told you. It was the right thing to do. If I was as strong then as I am now, I could have protected you. I could have stopped those men. I've failed to protect you twice, Wendy, and I can't let there be a third time. If I lose you after this, I don't know if I can stay sane."

She moved across the tub, straddling my waist and wrapping her arms around my neck. "Then I suggest you keep me close." She leaned in and kissed me gently. "Very close."

I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her tight to my chest. "So close I can't tell where I end and you begin," I whispered before my lips opened and I kissed her passionately. Our hands were taking their time, exploring each other's bodies. My hands moved down her back, rubbing circles in them and causing her to moan in pleasure when I reached her lower back. Her fingers were all over my chest and arms while our lips moved together. I pulled her up a little by her butt and leaned forward, forcing her to lean back as her hands stayed interlocked behind my neck. "So beautiful," I said as I leaned forward to kiss my way down her shoulders to her full breasts. She was young, they were large and defied gravity; topped with small areola and eraser like nipples, they begged for my attention and I was going to give it. I moved a hand up, caressing and squeezing her right breast, my thumb flicking the nipple, while I sucked her left one to hardness. She moaned in my ear as I sucked on it, bringing it inside my mouth so my teeth could gently bite it and my tongue could flick it. I spent a minute or so before switching sides, making sure they each felt loved.

By the time I was done, her hips were moving, grinding her core over my right thigh in a desperate attempt to sate her need. I knew what I wanted to do, I just needed her to trust me, so I asked her if she did. "Of course," she replied. "You've earned my trust."

"Good," I said as I moved her until her shoulders hit the wall where she was originally sitting. "Hold your arms on the side and lean your head back. Don't think, don't worry, just feel."

She nodded, and I knelt in the middle of the tub. I ran my hands up and down her body, pulling her gently towards me. "Keep your head there," I said, and she relaxed and let me move her. I brought her body up until it was floating, her breasts and hips just clear of the water. I let her legs go over my shoulders as I looked at her sex, her excitement evident. She was open like a flower, her arousal scent heavy in the air. It would have been perfect, except for the tears running down her face. "Love, what's wrong?"

She took a second to compose herself. "All my life I've been dreaming of this moment, when I give myself wholly to my mate and become a woman." She wiped a tear. "I can't give you my innocence, my love. I'm tainted, ruined, it's gone forever."

I kissed the inside of her thighs, feeling her shake. "No, love, you haven't lost anything. Those men took nothing from you because you didn't give it to them. This, right here, right now, is the first time for both of us. You are giving me the gift of your body, as I am giving you mine. The gift is all that matters." She started to cry even more, but she nodded her head eventually and lay back.

I took that as a signal to continue, and went back to kissing my way up her thighs. I took my time, skipping over her wet sex and down the other side, knowing this would drive her arousal even higher. Finally, I cupped her perfect ass with my large hands and brought my face close enough to blow gently across her swollen clit. She shivered and her ankles urged me forward. "Are you ready, love?"

"Yes..." The sound turned into a loud moan as my tongue started to lick its way around the outer lips. I stayed away from the man in the boat, working my tongue around her lips and teasing the channel. I licked a finger and slowly penetrated her with it while my tongue worked up and down her slit. She was moaning louder now, her hips tilting, trying to force me deeper as she tried to force my face into her. I waited until she was panting, coiled like a spring, and then I struck.

She screamed in pleasure as my lips surrounded her clit and sucked it between my teeth. I flicked it with my tongue, sending her over the edge as my finger stroked the rough spot on her front wall. Her body tensed and relaxed, spasming in her first ever orgasm as her sweet juices poured into my mouth.

I held her in place until she started to relax; her body wanted to sink, and I followed it down. I kept licking and gently sucking as her body recovered, my whole head underwater. She was sensitive, so I kept the licks gentle and focused on getting a second, then a third finger in. It didn't take long for her engine to rev back up again, and I toyed with her clit as she roared towards another strong orgasm. Her thighs held me tight as her muscles spasmed in pleasure, and I extended her pleasure by stroking her hard. I used my broad tongue to lick up her slit before sucking on her clit, then repeating.

Suddenly, she released me and grabbed my hair, pulling me up. "Oh Luna, I almost drowned you! I shouldn't have held your head under!"

I laughed and shook my head. "Love, I'm immortal. I don't have to breathe. I could do that forever."

She looked at me, thinking about it, then laughed hard. "Well, all right then. Get back to work!" She shoved my head back under the water, and I laughed as I found her center again. This time I shifted my tongue slightly, using the wolf form gave it extra length and dexterity to reach deep into her. I could tell immediately how much she liked it, and when I started using her fingers on the outside the reaction was even better.

An hour later, the water was cold, her skin was pruny, and she was begging me to stop because her body couldn't take another one. I looked with pride at the claiming bite I had placed on her neck after her third or fourth orgasm; it was scabbed over and healing, and the scar would tell everyone she was mated to me. That made my wolf happy. She had bitten me back, but I healed so fast I didn't think it would work at first. It did, though. It scarred over, and held her scent. I was hers now, the mark telling other she-wolves that I was taken.

I stood up and picked her up in my arms, setting her on a towel by the sink so I could dry her off. She was thoroughly satisfied, her limbs like jello as I dried her off. I carried her to bed, tucking her below the sheets before I went around to the other side and joined her. She turned so her head was on my shoulder, her leg across mine as I pulled her close. "I love you, Nathan," she said. "And you know what? You being a dickless wonder may just work out all right."

"How do you figure," I said.

"I don't have to worry about you leaving the toilet seat up." I laughed and kissed her head, listening as she fell into a deep sleep.

partwolf
partwolf
2,307 Followers