Luna's Angel Ch. 13-16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
partwolf
partwolf
2,315 Followers

It took a few minutes before she moved, by that time she had visually checked every part of me. I could smell her arousal, and mine was quite evident as it reached upward. She stood and looked at me, smiling nervously as she dropped her robe to the floor. She was magnificent, and I told her so.

She walked around to the side of the bed, leaning over to kiss me deeply. I had to fight the urge to take her in my arms, my wolf wanted her on her hands and knees with me plowing her from behind. He didn't understand either, but he knew she had been hurt. I focused on keeping my hands gripping the iron, which became difficult as her lips started moving down.

She sat on the bed, facing the bottom and was leaning over as she worked her way down. Her nipples grazed my chest as she moved, the tingles from the contact making her moan in pleasure. Her hand was on my thigh, working its way up as her mouth went down. When they met in the middle, I nearly came right there.

Her hand gripped the base of my shaft as her head laid on my stomach. I watched in the mirror as she moved it around, squeezing its girth and gently stroking it. I pushed back every thought of moving and just watched as she made herself comfortable. Finally, she brought it down, her tongue snaking out to meet the tip above my stomach. She lapped up the pre-cum that was flowing over the head. "Mmmm... tasty." I gasped as she moved her head, sucking the head into her mouth. She popped it back out, licking around the head before taking it in her mouth again. I started to swell, her hand started to move up and down the shaft as she sucked even more into her until it was at the back of her mouth.

"Baby, I'm so close," I said. She drove me absolutely crazy, and then she took me over the edge. She popped off when she felt my muscles start to contract, and kept jacking me as I shot my seed all over my chest and stomach. "Ohhhhhh Wendy..." She let go of me, and just looked down at the liquid pooling and dripping from me. With a smirk, she leaned down and sucked some of it up.

"Mmmm..." She smiled and moved on, her tongue and mouth working together to clean the sticky mess off of me. The sight had me recovering quickly, and this time she straddled me. She kept looking at my eyes, not looking down, and I could tell she was scared. She froze for a second when her core touched my length.

"You don't have to do it now, we can take all the time in the world," I told her.

"I want this," she said. Her face scrunched up in determination as her hand raised me to her entrance. Fear flashed briefly, but she kept her eyes on me and slowly sank down. She only got the head in when felt a pain and looked down, and that was enough. She popped off of me and the bed, going to sit by the wall again. Her tears started to flow as she realized she was still to broken to continue.

I rolled off the other side of the bed, fluffing the sheet and sliding under it; I didn't want to set her off again. "Baby, it's all right. We'll get there. You almost had it, I'm so proud of you." I held my hand out, hoping she'd come back to bed.

"I don't... I don't want them to win," she whispered. "Why can't I?"

"You will," I said. "You're stronger than anyone I know. It's all right." I patted the spot behind me. "Lay with me a while, we have a run tonight and you should get some rest."

A few minutes later, she had stopped crying and tucked in bed next to me, her head on my shoulder. I kissed the top of her head and comforted her as she tried to sleep, but it wasn't happening. "Nathan, what are the prayers telling you?"

"There's a lot of pain and loss out there, Wendy. I don't know what to do about it all. Destruction is easy, rebuilding packs is a mess." We both settled down, looking into our minds and picking out prayers. Suddenly, she bolted upright, racing for the patio door. She pulled it open and shifted as she leaped over the railing into the grass behind the inn, racing for the woods. I grabbed my swords and followed, she was way ahead of me already and I didn't know who was in those woods. I pushed my wings out and leaped off the railing, pushing myself into the air as the sun was setting. Wendy howled in rage, and as I looked back I could see the Pack members in her detail running for the woods after her.

The mate bond was useless, I could feel her anger but she had walls up and wasn't talking. I stayed high, making sure no wolves were in her way as she raced towards the Pack house I had just decimated the leadership of. The three-story log building was well lit, but no one was outside or moving around. The light was on in the main hall, and that's where Wendy was heading. I swooped down next to her as she ran up the stairs, my Katanas at the ready as she pushed through the doors.

In front of me, a young girl was being held in the raised hand of an angel with black wings, her feet kicking as she struggled to breathe. He smiled as he tossed her aside, she slid across the wooden floor. Wendy shifted back, grabbing her and checking her. "Nathan, how predictable, and you brought your precious mate as well."

I growled and raised my swords, only to feel chains wrapping around my wrists and pulling them back. Looking around, I saw two other black angels on either side of the door, pulling the chains back as I struggled against them. I could smell the magic in the chains, the more I struggled the tighter the chains became.

The first Angel walked towards me, a length of chain appearing in his hands as he laughed. "Really, Nathan." He flung the chain towards me, it instantly wrapped around my legs and took away my movement. "You didn't think you were the ONLY angel sent down here, did you?"

Ch 15

I looked around, completely shocked at the change of events. I was still struggling against the chains to no avail. Looking over at Wendy, she had pushed the young girl behind her as her mother ran up to hug her. I was trying to figure out a response when I heard the ratchet of handcuffs and a gasp of pain.

The mom and the girl had locked Wendy's arms behind her and had forced her to the floor, face down, as she struggled vainly to get free. I could smell the silver starting to burn her wrists as she tried to pull them loose. The mom ended up sitting on her, a smirk on her face as she looked back at the three angels in triumph. "I told you it would work," she said.

Her daughter stood next to her. "Yeah, all I had to do was pray to Luna real hard and I knew they would come. Such goodie-goodies." She gave a little smirk as she looked at her Mom. "Thanks for letting me help get vengeance for Daddy." She was pulled into a hug as Wendy struggled under them.

"Are you alright?" I used the bond so they wouldn't hear.

"Yes, just can't move right now."

"Me neither. Keep calm, think of a way out." The two angels at my side pulled my arms down and the chains wrapped around my chest, wrapping me up tight from shoulders to feet. One punched me in the kidneys after he let go of the magically-infused chains. I grunted in pain and had to hop a bit to avoid falling.

I didn't want them to see my mate naked, so I used my abilities to clothe her in a green dress. I tried to get rid of her handcuffs, but it didn't work. I looked at the three angels now standing in front of me. "Actually, I had no idea," I said. "I'm kind of new to this and Luna didn't mention you guys. Must not have been important."

"Foolish Goddess, thinking that she could change the balance down here and not face a backlash," the leader said. "She should have realized that even though you were sent here to deal with werewolves, not all of those werewolves were hers to mess with. Our Gods do not like it when their followers are targeted, so they sent us."

"What Gods would protect werewolves?"

"Hecate, for one- The Goddess of witchcraft, magic, the night, and ghosts. The werewolves you have been killing are allies with the dark witches, using them to hide their locations and protect them. Then there is Ker, the Goddess of Violent Death, and Thanatos, the God of non-violent death. We are their Angels, sent here to protect their people from you and your meddling Moon Goddess."

I shook my head, Luna's people had truly fallen away if they were taking up new gods such as these. It made sense, though; it wasn't just madness or greed driving the bad Alphas, it was the worship of the evil spirits. Luna's words echoed in my mind; when the people stopped worshipping a God, it became powerless, and there would always be those looking for the Dark Power. I looked over at the woman sitting on my mate. "You will find no comfort in these spirits," I told her. "Your mate is gone, and his fate is set. He will be taken by the Underworld at the Sort, carried forever into pits of fire to be tormented; his soul will never return. You still have time, though. Repent of your sins, stop working with these men and return to Luna and find her mercy and love."

She looked at me for a moment and started to laugh. "You truly are young and innocent," she said. "You were sent down here with no support except your pathetic mortal mate here, who is so broken she can't even fully mate you." Wendy started to struggle but was punched in the back of the head and slumped back down. "I can smell both her arousal and her lack of satisfaction. Poor woman, she deserves better than her future. My mate and Alpha will be proud of my revenge." She got up and pulled Wendy to her feet.

"Kill her and she will return as an Angel by my side," I said.

She cackled as she looked around. "Kill her? Oh no, I'm not going to KILL her. She'll just wish she was dead." She pushed Wendy into the arms of one of the black angels who held her up. "I'd really like to kill you, but you're immortal. However, immortal does not mean untouchable." She walked slowly towards me, stopping to pick up the katana on the ground. "And she's mated enough to feel this." She took the sword and plunged it through my stomach.

The fact that I was immortal didn't mean I wouldn't feel pain, it just meant I would heal almost instantly once the sword was removed. I locked my jaw to prevent myself from crying out, but Wendy felt the same pain and screamed in agony as she felt it in her own stomach. The Luna pulled the sword out, her face triumphant as she plunged it through my right thigh. Arm, chest, neck, legs, groin- she was making me her personal pincushion as one of the dark angels held me up. Wendy was in tears, she wasn't injured but she felt everything and eventually it caused her to faint. When the screams no longer came, she stopped. "Aww, it's no fun when she's not playing along." She moved over to stab Wendy, waking her up.

A woman came into the room. "Luna, the witches are here." She kept her head down and waited for a response.

"See them in here, let's get this over with," she responded. I watched as two beautiful women walked in, both were dressed completely in black. The older one had straight black hair reaching to her waist, the younger one shoulder length with silver-tinted tips. They walked in like they owned the place, completely unconcerned with the angels or me. Looking over at me bound in chains, they smiled. "See? I told you we could draw them here."

The older witch walked up in front of me, her fingernail extended as she scraped it down my chest. She swiped the blood and brought it to her mouth. "Tasty. And strong," she said as her hand trailed my arm. I moved away, no one touched me like that but my mate.

"You can get rid of him, right? We're paying you to get rid of him." The Luna had come up behind her as she asked the question.

"Of course. As I told you, he is immortal so he cannot be killed, but I can remove him from the earth."

At this I struggled against the bonds. "You can't do that! The Gods will not allow it!"

She laughed, that cackle that sounded like it came from a Harry Potter movie. "Oh, you fool. The Gods did it first. You should have read Second Peter 2:4, 'For if God spared not the angels that sinned, but cast them down to hell, and delivered them into chains of darkness, to be reserved unto judgement.' He just showed us witches what to do. You like your chains? I had them made special for you."

I struggled to get free, but the more I struggled the more they tightened. I stopped as she had moved over to Wendy. "And this one, such a sad case. Unwanted by her own parents, unloved by her Pack to the point she was tossed away like a used condom. Appropriate, given what they did. And now, to find your mate, only to watch him be cast into the Underworld, never to return. That," she said as she lifted Wendy's chin to look into her eyes, "is going to hurt like a bitch. Even if you reincarnate, you'll never find him again."

Wendy spit into her face, the woman just laughed and motioned with her hand; she was tossed across the room, sliding into the far wall with a thud. Wendy was cursing her out, enough that the younger one stuffed a rag in her mouth. "Tie her to a chair," she told her assistant, "and spell her eyes so she can't close them. I don't want her to miss a second of this." She was trussed up and fixed to a chair, the Luna and her daughter helping.

The older witch placed a bowl on a table, then started pulling ingredients out of pouches in her robe. She brought the bowl over, then removed a small dagger from a sheath at her waist. Plunging it into my thigh, she got enough blood out of the artery before it healed to fill the bottom. She walked it to the open center of the room and placed it on the floor. The other witch came up and stood opposite her, each was about ten feet back from the bowl as they started to chant. The lights in the room went out as the bowl started to glow, filling the room with an eerie blue light. The chants grew louder until the bowl disappeared, falling into a chasm that had opened below it. The opening widened until it was at their feet, then stopped. I could feel the heat, smell the sulphur and hear the cries of the tormented.

They had opened up the pits of hell.

The three angels came to my side, picking me up and walking me to the edge. I was sweating, the heat was incredible as I stood at the edge. The Luna slapped Wendy's face, forcing her to look. "Say goodbye to your mate," she teased.

I looked over at her, trying to memorize her face, when I noticed something was different. Her eyes were glowing a bright blue, and there was a blue glow around her body. She stood, the ropes used to tie her down snapping like overstretched rubber bands. The chair broke into dozens of pieces as she stood, her arms raising up slowly before she flung them above her head. Glass broke, bodies went flying, and I was flung backwards as the chains fell away.

I leapt to my feet, scrambling to retrieve my swords. The three black angels who were around me were stunned, they had been slammed back into the wall behind me. Before I could reach them, the chains shot towards them and started to wrap them up. They screamed for the witches to help, but the witches were screaming louder.

Blue sparks flew from Wendy's hands, lifting the witches into the air and moving them over the pit. They were trying to fight it, but whatever spell they wanted to use never finished. A half-dozen demons jumped up, grabbing the witches and pulling them back down until their screams were gone. I turned to the leader of the black Angels, he was trying to get his arms free. The chain had wrapped his wrists, then his waist, keeping them from moving. I grabbed him and threw him towards the center of the room, listening to him scream as he dropped over the edge. The other two met the same fate.

I looked over at Wendy, she was still glowing as the sparks had moved on to the Luna and her daughter. She picked them up and moved them over the pit, then the sparks stopped and they screamed as they fell in. She looked at me, the glow fading from her eyes, and then the hole in the floor disappeared as she fainted.

Ch 16

I rushed to her side, catching her head just before it would have struck the floor. She was completely out, I couldn't reach her with the bond and my wolf couldn't feel hers; she was still breathing, but looked like a corpse. Blood was dripping from her nose and ears, and her face was colored by lines of blue from broken blood vessels.

Whatever had happened, it had nearly killed her.

"What the FUCK was THAT?" One of her guards, Andrew, was at the doors which had been blown open. He looked pale as he took in the sight of his charge in my arms, clearly hurt. He was soon joined by Mitch and Phil with similar expressions.

"How much did you see," I asked. I looked around, the room was in shambles; all the windows had blown inward, furniture smashed, scorch marks on the walls and ceiling, it looked like a bomb had gone off.

"All of it," Mitch said. "We had just reached the building, we were getting into position when the witches started doing that shit." He looked at me apologetically. "We aren't trained to battle witches, we were about to rush them when she took over. I saw those eyes change, then that glow... is she one of them?"

"I don't know," I replied, "But she's a wolf and my mate and she's hurt. Sweep this house for threats, kill any who resist. I don't trust this pack at all." They left immediately, and I focused on my mate. I gently laid her on the floor, then started a head-to-toe check of her like they taught us in warrior training first aid. I didn't find any injuries other than the stab wound to her thigh, which had stopped bleeding already. The blood from her ears and nose had stopped and I wiped it off with the sleeve of the shirt I had made appear on me when I landed. I checked her eyes, they were back to the same bright green that had captured my eye years ago, but the whites were nearly red from broken vessels, like she had been choked. I closed my eyes and looked again with the vision Luna granted me; they were still silver, she was still pure of heart. Her heartbeat was slow and erratic, and her breathing light. I ran my fingers along her face, praying to Luna that she would be all right.

I gathered her in my arms and stood just as Phil came to the door. "I found a room," he said as he saw me with her. I followed him through the hallway to a door at the end; it looked like a guest room, no personal effects present. Phil turned down the bed and I laid her down. With a thought I removed the dress and placed her in a long T-shirt and shorts before I pulled the sheet and blanket up over her. "Watch over her and inform me immediately if her condition changes," I said. He nodded and took a seat in the chair in the corner.

Walking back into the hallway, I saw Mitch and Andrew were gathering the survivors on the lawn. They had blood on their claws as they ranged about in their hybrid forms, so they had found some resistance. The survivors were young or old, mostly female, and frightened. I had seen enough of this Pack, and I burst through the doors onto the groomed lawn with my wings billowing open behind me. The group dropped to their knees and exposed their necks in submission, they had seen exactly what I was capable of and they were scared. "Line them up," I told my men.

They formed two ragged lines quickly, holding each other for support. I used the gifts Luna had granted, looking first in their eyes for red, then touching their heads to see what sins they had on them. A few had hoped to hide among the innocent, but their necks were broken when I saw what they truly were. I wanted to comfort the others, the ones who still could be saved, but it was difficult when my mate was lying near death inside. I pushed back my need for vengeance and focused on the good and innocent left in the group. By the time I was done with this Pack, I was told that only a third had survived, none of them higher than Warrior rank. There was no one left to lead them.

partwolf
partwolf
2,315 Followers