Lunch & Sex

Story Info
Some food servers are great lookin women.
1.8k words
4.26
3.6k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: my stories are fictional in nature.

The smell of great pizza, the lovely waitresses, and coolness of a pleasant evening is the way this sexual encounter starts. There's many great pizza places in New Jersey. One of those places was Anthony's 99. I always found the waitresses pleasing to look at, but I had no idea about the upstairs room.

At 21, I got to know much of the staff. It helped that I had been frequenting the place since I was old enough to drive. I came in for my usual pie one summer evening. I recently turned 21, and the festivities for my birthday were wonderful. There were so many surprises in such a short time.

Today will offer one final surprise. A new waitress joined the staff. A sweet smile, curly black hair, and black shorts was her signature. She greeted with warm and perky welcome to Anthony's 99, my name is Wanda Cruz and I'll be taking care of you today.

"Hi Wanda," I greet her back, "I'm Jason. I guess I'll start with a Dr Pepper. Then, I'll decide on what to eat today."

"OK," she replies, "I'll get that for you. I hope you enjoy some special service later and gives a wink."

I thought that was strange. As she walked off, I admired the perfect tan of her legs and slight curvature of her petite little ass. The shorts don't hug or show off her butt too well. Her hair was brushed back making it easy to admire her 32a chest. Because of the white shirt, I could notice the black bra underneath.

As a moment or two passed, I was decisive and knew what I wanted.

A smile with her perfectly straight whites greeted me, "Ready to order?," she asked.

"Yes, I am," I respond back with an excitement to see her back the table. "I would like a cheesesteak with peppers and mushrooms along with order of cheese fries."

"I'll put that in right away, " she answers.

As she goes to tell the kitchen of my order, she pulls her shorts down just enough to reveal she was wearing black underwear as well. I was wowed that she would manifest to me that she was wearing matching bra and panties. I was trying to breath, but I could feel heat resonating from my skin. My dick was getting hard, but I was sitting down. At least, the hard on wouldn't be noticed.

I couldn't get enough of her legs, and I loved the curly black hair. As she brought my sandwich and fries, the smell as making hungrier than I already was. After I finished, I left a nice tip. Wanda was ecstatic; it was the best tip she got all evening.

"Jason," Wanda called to me.

She came over and hugged me because the excitement over the tip. "You're welcome," I told her.

Her arms initially wrapped over my neck, and her feet off the floor. She returned to floor and continued holding me. I subtly started to rub her back with my fingers since the hug was prolonged. However, she discreetly moved her right hand. Without my noticing, she got her hand down to crotch and gave my balls a quick but discreet squeeze.

She told, "On your next visit, ask to have me in the upstairs room. Don't mention the upstairs to anyone, it's only for those we earn it."

I told her, "Okay, I won't say anything."

On my way home, I wondered what the upstairs room was or why I was asked to keep it quiet. Curious, why she would grab my balls, I still had a major wood the whole way home. At home, I thought of her lips to kiss. Staring into those dark eyes would get me lost in her beauty.

Laying in bed, I wondered what she would look like naked. I spent half the night wracking my brain about what the upstairs could be. Going off to dreamland was sweet tonight.

I was back again next week and ordered my usual pie. Since Wanda was my server again this week, I asked her about partaking in the upstairs.

"Is there a cost, Wanda?" I asked her.

She told me, "No, there isn't. The price was proving a loyal and kind customer."

Wanda continues, "As a server, we decide if a customer is worthy. By the way, you have the hots for me, don't you?"

"Undeniably, so." I answered.

I wondered why she would ask me that; what would that have to do with the upstairs. In moments, I would find out. I finished up my pie, and the tip was typical for me. Then, Wanda was holding my hand leading me upstairs. I was completely in the dark about what I was invited into and no cost for this.

Upon entry into the room, I noticed the appearance of a large bedroom. In addition, there was a bathroom complete with a large tub and nice stand up shower. Candles were lit on a shelf near the left side of the bed, so the smell of mint and lavender filled the room. The floors and walls were stained with golden oak. The bed was a king size with silk sheets and a light blue bedspread.

Wanda took one whiff of me. She decided, "We're taken a shower first."

"We," I ask her, "What is this place?"

Wanda answers, "This is a place where fantasy becomes reality; I saw how hard your cock got. Don't pretend you're not interested. Anyway, I want to ride it."

Getting my shoes and socks off was quick. As I approached the show bathroom, I noticed the shower was a sizable stall. The bath tub was separate. Everything is the bathroom was a prestine white. As she turned on the water, I notice she had black panties on as before.

She turned around and came close. Caressing my neck with her left and my cheek with he right, she reached up and kissed my softly. As I warmed, the kisses get more intense with full use of tongue. During the kissing, she started undoing my pants. When I heard them thud on the thud on the ceramic floor, I stepped away. Taking that moment to take off my shirt, Wanda started to undress.

Her shirt was the first to hit the floor. I had to the chance to see her black silky bra. Going to my knees, I kissed her abs. Moving toward her breasts, I got my first hand full. She let out a moan of approval. I started getting up and kisses her bra covered breasts. She removed her shorts and undies then pinned me to the wall.

Reaching inside my underwear she squeezed my balls. This time it was much harder. Kissing my neck, she started pumping my shaft. The squeeze and release was arousing. She expressed that my penis was hard enough. Upon telling me this, my underwear was in her hand. Throwing my underwear over towards the rest of my clothes, she proceeds to unfasten her bra.

The red brown of her nipples is intoxicating. My first reaction is to suck them. While sucking the right breast, I cup the left in my hand. She surrenders to the same squeeze and release she did to my shaft.

After a moment of submission, Wanda pulls at my hard dick to step in the shower. The warmth of the water against my skin is a tranquil feeling. A pleasant interruption from her hands on my groin bring my focus back to the beauty of Wanda's naked body. Getting lathered with soap from the neck makes my skin feel fresh. My dick was saved for last. Once she cleaned off my dick, she gave it a quick kiss then sucked on it.

Starting with her shoulders and her back, I could sense her smile. Giving her butt a squeeze was exhilarating, and I told her that her shorts didn't do her cute ass justice. The feet were next as I moved up her legs. Wanting to caressing every inch her legs, I moved slowly. Hastily, I moved past her abs and locked my hands onto her breasts. Getting her nipples between each pair of fingers, I wanted to prolong feeling her tits as long as I could.

As stood toe to toe, we hugged while the water jetted over us. I began to caress her back while she squeezed my ass. She turned off the water and told me it was time to dry off and go to bed. I lit up with anticipation.

She dried herself off quickly, but she took her sweet time with me. Starting with my head and brushing my hair, Wanda continued making sure my neck was dried off well. Getting my chest and back, she skips my crotch entirely. At my feet, she moves up my legs. Finally, she dries my dick and balls with utmost care. Kissing my penis before standing up.

With my balls dangling in palm, she whispers bedtime in my ear. I tell a good time to be had. As we walk over to the bed, she pushes me the bed. My penis, the hardest is ever been, awaits her. Her sly smile as intriguing as she moves onto the bed. We start kissing deeply. As she caresses my hard dick, the kissing is broken. Guiding my penis, she moves it along the lips of her vagina.

Along the lips of her vagina, I feel the ecstasy. The warmth against the tip of my penis. Then, she sits and allowing the length of my hard penis to be engulfed by her vagina. Bringing me close, I start to caress her breasts and playing with her nipples. She begins thrusting my groin hard.

The thrusts get harder, and I thrust my groin. The groans of approval turn to screams. On my back again, Wanda pins my wrists to the bed. Her kisses, in haste, are all over my neck and cheeks. Then, she meets my lips and tongue. On top of me, she wants me to admire the beauty of her body. I express my love for her breasts, they're beautiful, and I wish I could caress and kiss them all day.

She keeps pressed down, and starts riding me. My captive penis feels every rock of her groin, back and forth, and side to side. I let out a loud yelp, and she says Wanda's gonna make you cum. After she spends more time riding my shaft, my penis pulsates inside her. The groans of approval are a tell that she loved feeling my ejaculation.

Laying on top of me, she caressed my neck with her nails. We kissed alot after sex session ended. Kissing her forehead, cheeks, lips, collarbone, down to her breasts and nipples was almost as good as the sex itself. She gave me a squeeze of my groin, and she told me the place was closing. I had no idea so many hours had passed.

She reminded not to tell anyone. Making sure she knew I was a good bed mate, she told I was welcomed in her bed anytime I came by to eat first. This a pizza paradise; lunch and sex will be a big part of my life.