Lunch at Melanie's

Story Info
Katrina and her mistress help Melanie discover magic.
9.1k words
4.31
9.7k
4
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 12/02/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Continuing from Breakfast at Melanie's...

A burst of magical energy crashed into Katrina. She strained to look beyond the great expanse of her roommate Melanie's breasts, which were resting heavily atop her own swollen bosom, restraining her movement and limiting her vision. There could be no mistaking the figure standing in her doorway. She was admittedly a neophyte mage, still early in her studies, but she couldn't fathom how her mistress had found her here.

Still, her mistress' timing couldn't have been better. After a leisurely morning in which she shared her first kiss — and so much more — with Melanie, her uncontrolled magic had grown their breasts so large that they wouldn't be walking away from her bed anytime soon. At least, not without some means of counteracting her rogue spell.

Melanie was engaged in her own heroic efforts, struggling with the massive weight of her breasts, which had grown over and beyond Kat's to hang over the far edge of her roommate's bed. She twisted to look over her shoulder, matching Kat's gaze towards their unexpected guest. Today she learned that magic was real, as evidenced by her still growing bosom, but she could never have imagined the incredible vision standing just outside Kat's doorway.

This woman — Mel remembered that Kat had called her "Mistress" — was strikingly beautiful. She exuded an aura of calm confidence, her short dark hair and arched eyebrows bestowing upon her a severe, commanding air. She wore a ruby red lip coloring, matching the red stilettos in which she towered incredibly high, though she'd clearly be very tall even without them. Most of her body, however, was hidden from Mel's view.

Mistress' majestic breasts filled Mel's vision. They projected several arm-lengths in front of her and extended below her knees, but despite their impossibly colossal size, they seemed magically perky and didn't appear to be any burden to her movements. Mel found it difficult to see more than brief flashes of Mistress' body behind them, though she was able to catch a glimpse of toned, slender arms and bare legs. Mistress' expansive chest was obscured behind a curious dark cloth covering; it seemed to Mel's untrained eyes like something between a poncho and a robe.

She couldn't imagine how this woman could stand upright, let alone walk in stilettos. She received a partial answer a moment later when Mistress stepped into the room, squeezing one enormous breast at a time through Kat's doorway. She could feel waves of energy emanating from the titanic bosom just a few feet away. This woman's magical power was clearly immense.

She lowered her eyes, peering at the vast undersides of Mistress' chest, and saw a great volume of opaque white liquid dripping through the dark cloth. Kat's milk-soaked carpet was clearly far beyond its absorbency limit, as a growing milky puddle was quickly spreading on the floor from Mistress' prolific lactation.

Mistress' slender toes were held firmly to her stilettos with strips of red leather. Mel stared intently, seeing that Mistress' delicate feet were soaking wet but not with milk; rather, they were slathered in a translucent liquid that seemed to be continuously dripping down her bare legs from somewhere above.

Mel felt her mouth fall open.

"Mistress is... beautiful!" she gasped. She turned to meet Kat's eyes, unexpectedly seeing her blushing a crimson red.

"Mistress, I can explain! I was just practicing liquid magic control with Melanie, like you taught me..." Kat rushed, clearly mortified. She nervously brushed a mess of her milk-soaked blonde hair behind her ear.

"No, it was my fault! I shouldn't have had so much of her milk!" Mel interrupted, turning back towards Mistress, feeling compelled to defend her roommate.

Mistress' eyes widened for a moment. She allowed herself a smirk, then spoke with low, velvety tones.

"You, girl," she intoned, staring at Mel. "You drank Katrina's milk?"

Mel wasn't prepared for the intensity of Mistress' gaze.

"I... well... yes..." she offered in a weak voice, stammering a reply.

"Actually, it was most of my breakfast today," she admitted sheepishly.

Mistress harrumphed at her.

"Did you drink straight from her breasts, girl?" she spoke insistently in her sultry voice.

Mel's heart dropped, fearing that she'd committed some grave transgression, and her eyes widened. That was answer enough for Mistress, who tensed up in reaction to Mel's silent confession.

Mistress raised a hand and a piercingly loud snap echoed throughout the room. Mel felt her legs and taut bottom lifting into the air, leaving the soaked carpet below. Kat had floated upwards as well, and the two roommates shared a long, confused stare as Mel did a slow half-turn in mid-air. A moment later, they were gently lowered onto the edge of Kat's bed next to each other, facing towards the doorway, their colossal chests spread before them on the floor.

"Now then..." Mistress started, but the full lengths of Mel's oversized nipples had just come into view. Her mouth dropped open and a large gush of her arousal soaked her feet and the carpet between her legs.

"Never have I seen such raw talent. Not even on the Archmage herself!" she marveled, her eyes wide.

Mel's teats had always been incredibly thick and embarrassingly long, often betraying her arousal by tenting great peaks into her shirts. Under the influence of Kat's miscast magic earlier that morning, they had swollen to an incredible new size. They were easily as thick as her wrist, hot and achingly firm as they stretched even longer than her entire arm. They bounced and swayed in the air several feet in front of her colossal breasts, lazily dripping her own milk into the growing puddle near Mistress' feet.

With Mistress still stunned at Mel's natural talents, Kat quickly leaned over and Mel felt hot breath on her ear.

"I told Mistress Zara about you after we met at the coffee shop. She didn't believe me! I think she does now, though," Kat whispered, giggling. She poked out her tongue, licking slowly along Mel's ear.

Mel squirmed and turned towards her roommate, their lips meeting in a tender kiss. She gently sucked Kat's tongue into her mouth, but gasped involuntarily a moment later when she felt her left nipple being squeezed. She whipped around to see Zara, having regained her composure, smirking at her.

"You see, girl, magic is most powerful..." Zara said, pausing to make a quarter-turn, swinging the huge shelf of her chest to the side. She took a step towards Mel's colossal milky nipple.

"... when shared directly... from... the... breast," she growled, grasping Mel's teat and squeezing firmly to emphasize each of her last three words.

Mel's nipple throbbed urgently in Zara's hand as it swelled even longer. It started spurting, then gushing arcs of her milk across the great expanse of Zara's cloth-covered bosom. The fabric had clearly been treated to resist liquids, Mel marveled, as her prolific milk beaded together in great rivers that cascaded down Zara's enormous breasts.

Zara took a moment to revel in Mel's milk spraying on her sensitive breasts, feeling the impressive pressure even through the fabric of her covering.

"That is why you girls are still growing," she revealed, grinning as the two younger girls both blushed crimson red. She felt an intermittent pressure against her other breast, realizing that she had stepped into the path of Kat's spraying milk as well.

"Only the most powerful magic will be able to reverse this incantation," she intoned dramatically, pausing for effect.

A large splash of hot liquid suddenly doused Zara's feet and the bottoms of her breasts, but this time she knew it wasn't her own arousal. She glanced towards Kat, seeing the blonde throwing her head back in pleasure.

"I... oh Mistress Zara!" Kat wailed.

"It's my pussy! I can't stop!" she moaned, feeling herself plunging over the edge. Huge arcing sprays of her essence emerged from between her massive breasts, splashing across Zara's chest and further drenching the waterlogged carpet.

Zara's expression hardened.

"Katrina, how many times have I warned you about pussy magic? It is only to be attempted under supervision!" she chastised.

Something warm, firm, and slippery was suddenly poking against her side. She looked away from Kat, leaning over to see that Mel's monstrous nipple had extended even longer to now rub against her hips. She grabbed it and gave it a few long, loving strokes, chuckling despite herself as it sprayed milk all over her slender legs.

"You girls look hungry," she grinned. "Isn't it about lunch time?"

She snapped her fingers. A brilliant flash of light disrupted Kat's squirting climax, making her and Mel flinch and turn away. As the spell faded, they were treated to a glorious sight: Zara now stood before them completely nude.

The massive spheres of Zara's enormous breasts filled their vision. Even as large as Mel and Kat had grown, Zara's amazing chest was surely larger still, and in this moment they thought they could see it growing even larger...? They reeled with delight, only to realize a moment later that Zara had been moving towards them. Her massive right breast slid along Mel's chest and her incredible left breast settled atop Kat's cleavage.

They each saw a huge nipple creeping ever nearer. Zara's milk was dribbling furiously from her teats, lubricating a path forward across the tops of their breasts. Mel, thinking suddenly that she was awfully thirsty, unconsciously opened her mouth. Kat was grinning widely at the spurting teat before her, eagerly anticipating another joyful session at her mistress' nipples.

Zara's milky nipples halted their advance, leaving Kat and Mel tantalizingly close to the objects of their desire. Zara's sultry voice floated over the curves of her breasts towards them.

"You girls desperately need to be milked," she said, teasing them by stating the obvious.

"Yes, mistress! Please milk me!" Kat called in reply, almost begging.

Mel shot her roommate a wide-eyed look, then softened, remembering her own dilemma.

"Please milk me too," she said quietly.

"Yes, I believe a most vigorous milking is in order," Zara chuckled.

"Katrina, I'll need your nipples in my mouth," she commanded, pressing her left index finger and thumb together.

Kat gasped when her spurting nipples slammed into each other, held in place as her mistress' magic squeezed her engorged breasts together. The gentle magical caress felt wonderful on her bare skin, her prolific lactation steadily increasing as her nubs prepared for being milked.

"And as for you, sweet Melanie," Zara said, peering over the great swell of her chest at the younger brunette.

"I'll need your nipples in my pussy," she ordered, smiling warmly. She exerted her magic once more, pressing her right index finger and thumb together. Mel felt the huge lengths of her nipples rubbing together, forming a long, thick pillar of erect flesh longer than she was tall. She was burning hotter and riding waves of pleasure, as much from her sensitive teats rubbing together as from this impressive display of Zara's magical ability.

Kat gasped in indignation.

"But Mistress, you've never allowed me in your pussy. You only just met her!" she protested.

Zara's left nipple suddenly lurched towards Kat's face. It flushed an angry red and greatly increased its flow of dripping milk. Without warning, Zara's giant left breast swung away from her, as if possessed by a strange inner mobility, then swung back in the other direction. Kat was awed by her mistress' breasty prowess, realizing far too late that a large pink shape was hurtling towards her face.

Zara's huge nipple struck Kat's cheek, dousing her face with a powerful spray of milk. Kat reeled from the impact, uninjured but dazed, and slowly licked her lips. She had always loved the divine taste of her mistress' milk and resolved to remember her place, avoiding any further embarrassments in front of her roommate.

"Hush now, girls. It's time," Zara said softly.

"I will take in your milk and my breasts will purify it. You will drink from my nipples and I will return your milk to you, restoring you."

Mel brightened, her eyes widening in anticipation. Even Kat, rubbing her cheek and smarting from being disciplined by her mistress' nipple, couldn't help but smile.

Zara took a step backwards, sliding her enormous breasts clear of the cleavages below them, and made a final assessment in preparation for her incantation. These two foolish young girls had attempted magic far beyond their abilities, resulting in the four colossal mounds before her. She gazed down over the great curve of her own breasts, watching each girl in turn.

Mel had gathered great armfuls of her own swollen chest, hefting each of them in turn, squirming in her seat from the delirious sensations of her long nipples sliding together. Her teats were still magically attached to one another, but she was grateful for what little relief she could derive by stimulating her new lactation, urging her long nubs to spray their milk.

Kat's nipples were hardly in the same league as her roommate's, but her uncontrolled magic had still grown them to a tremendous new length. They dribbled milk furiously, casting great peaks longer than her handspan as they gloriously strained forwards from the tips of her breasts.

Their overgrown breasts rose far above the milk-soaked carpet, jiggling in great quivering waves, having become so large that Zara could see only the heads and shoulders of the girls behind them. They seemed distracted, Zara thought, no doubt acutely aware how their nipples were rubbing together in the firm grip of her magic.

Zara steeled herself, realizing the monumental challenge of her task. To take within herself the excess magical energy from two girls, purify it into a restorative force, and return it to them through her breast milk? The Council would no doubt demand several weeks of study before attempting such a complex incantation. Even the Archmage herself would surely think twice before casting a spell like this unassisted, without a sister mage nearby.

But there was no time for study and no help to be had. Zara knew that she had to act immediately, otherwise these girls would continue growing right through their walls. Besides, ever since the misplaced growth potion fiasco at last year's regional magic convention, the Guild really didn't need any more legal action. If anything, she thought, the Guild should appreciate her taking initiative.

An unnatural silence descended. Kat and Mel could hear only their own throbbing heartbeats, but after an uncomfortable moment, sound seemed to rush back into the room. They could now hear only each other's excited breaths, though they could feel great waves of energy radiating from Zara's immense bosom.

With a quick twist of Zara's fingers, Kat and Mel rotated away from one another, opening a large gap on the floor between their massive bosoms. She lay down on the soaked carpet, her head next to Kat's dripping nipples, and arched her back, sliding her colossal breasts into the newly-opened valley before her. She grinned, opening her mouth wide and sucking both of Kat's teats inside.

Kat yelped, making Mel spin around towards her. Mel had just seen Zara disappear somewhere in front of her, beyond the great expanse of her chest, and she soon realized with a grin the source of her roommate's surprise. Her mirth turned to frustration, though, when she realized she couldn't reach either of the huge nipples on Mistress Zara's breasts. They lay tantalizingly out of reach in the space between her and Kat's bosoms.

A sudden milky spray from Zara's teats demanded Mel and Kat's attention. Mel was amazed to see one of Zara's nipples quickly growing longer, rapidly extending the several feet between it and Kat's beautifully flushed cheeks. Beaming widely, Kat opened her mouth and eagerly sucked her mistress' teat inside.

Mel felt something firm pressing against her cheek. She grinned and welcomed Zara's other fleshy teat into her mouth, sucking gently on it. There was no milk forthcoming yet, but she was still awfully thirsty, so she gave it her all. She sucked harder on the oversized nub, pressing it firmly between her tongue and the roof of her mouth. Still, the creamy essence she had seen it gushing forth only moments earlier was nowhere to be found.

She glanced over at Kat, seeing her momentarily choking around an unexpectedly large stream of milk from the nipple in her mouth. Why wasn't Zara sharing her bounty with both of them? She pondered, wondering how one would politely ask a powerful mage to breastfeed her. If anything, she thought, good manners might help her avoid a thundering nipple slap like the one Kat had endured. Although, she had to admit it did look rather enjoyable.

A moment later she felt her nubs, still magically fastened together, sliding across the milk-soaked carpet. Despite their lengths and unyielding firmness, they were still flexible enough to bend slightly, and Mel could feel them curving around a warm, slippery pair of legs. She gasped around the nipple in her mouth, overwhelmed with pleasure when she felt her teats plunge into a warm, wet center.

She had known great joy earlier that day by thrusting both of her swollen nipples into Kat's magical pussy, and the incredible sensation of them sliding into Mistress Zara's pussy brought her to an even higher plateau. Over the next few seconds, she felt more and more of them being engulfed, and her rational mind couldn't understand how first Kat and now Zara could take so much of her within themselves. She resolved to ask Kat later about enhancing her own pussy.

Her nipples were being squeezed tightly together inside Zara. She felt her milky spray increasing beyond what she'd thought possible, and to her great surprise, she could see the great swells of her chest gradually shrinking smaller. She turned back towards her roommate, seeing Kat still busy with Zara's milk, and the blonde's chest also seemed smaller than even a minute earlier. She tried mouthing a celebratory exclamation around the nipple in her own mouth, but was interrupted a second later when it finally started spraying milk down her throat.

She gave her all to swallowing as much of Zara's milky bounty as she could manage. The flow was immense, though, and despite her best efforts she could feel great hot rivers of Zara's prolific lactation seeping out the corners of her mouth, running down her arms and back, and soaking into Kat's bedsheets.

Over the next long while, Mel and Kat were expertly milked by Zara. They laughed and licked around the nipples in their mouths, savoring the incredible taste of Zara's seemingly unending milk. The more they swallowed, the more revitalized and restored they felt, as if after a great night's rest or a particularly strong cup of coffee.

Mel had just given a wet kiss to the tip of Zara's milky teat when she felt something strange happening. Her massive nipples were still squirting her milk deep into Zara's magical pussy, but she now felt a gentle pressure on them, as if something else was spraying liquid back against them. She slowly turned towards Kat, rotating around the nipple in her mouth.

Kat seemed to sense something as well, her eyes widening as she momentarily stopped suckling her mistress' nipple, allowing its milky spray to run out of her mouth. She made eye contact with Mel, who stared back wide-eyed.

Deep inside Zara's magical pussy, something fleshy and wet was rubbing against the tips of Mel's teats. Somewhere near the back of Zara's mouth, Kat felt her own nipples sliding along something firm, warm, and very slippery.

Kat pulled her mistress' long teat out of her mouth, still staring at Mel.