Lunch at Melanie's

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Kat, I'm so sorry! I never meant to... to..." she felt tears welling up in her eyes. She turned and slid the shower door open, stepping out and grimacing as she banged both nipples against the door.

The swirling steam had thankfully dissipated from the bathroom, allowing her to grab two nearby towels. She wrapped one around her dark brown hair, wearing it on her head, and fastened the other around her waist. She threw open the bathroom door, still sniffling, and stormed topless into the hallway.

"Mel! Mel, wait!" she heard Kat's voice calling behind her, but she didn't stop until she was safely in her room. She shut the door and leaned back against it.

She gazed down, seeing her nipples still swollen huge under the influence of Kat's magic. They were throbbingly erect, each of them nearly the length of her outstretched arm, waving in the air far in front of her.

A heavy burden was settling onto her shoulders, As she reflected on her inconsiderate behavior, she felt her arousal pushed aside under the weight of shame. Over the next few seconds, as she stood frowning, her incredible teats finally softened.

She caught her reflection in the full-length mirror near her bed and immediately felt her shame fading, replaced by the familiar loving admiration she felt for her incredible breasts. Her nipples, now completely soft but still at least as thick as her finger, drooped down from her breasts for a distance nearly as long as two of her handspans.

She laughed with delight; even her best nipple erections before today weren't as long as her flaccid teats were now! She marveled at the incredible power of Kat's magic, then steeled herself once more, resolving to see Mistress Zara's task through to its end.

Her old wooden dresser creaked as she yanked a drawer open. She grabbed a pair of pink cotton panties, sliding them on unceremoniously, then paused while considering her selection of t-shirts. She picked another of her favorite retro cartoon tees, grimacing as she stretched it tightly around her ponderous chest.

Like most of her t-shirts, the artwork was nearly unrecognizable when distorted by the incredible volume of her breasts. Today, though, she couldn't help but beam with pride as she saw how her huge flaccid teats were clearly visible in the front of her shirt. Her left nipple was pointing upwards, arching backwards up and over the front of her breast, while its twin pointed downwards, curling around the bottom of her right breast.

She heard a momentary shuffling in the hallway and Kat's voice came quietly through her door.

"Mel?"

A small white puddle emerged from under Mel's door, slowly spreading across her hardwood floor. Its surface rippled as it grew larger, and Mel knew Kat's leaky breasts were dripping their luscious bounty just outside.

"Mel, please talk to me," Kat said through the door.

Mel stepped over to the door, her toes making small splashes in the puddle of Kat's breast milk. She swung the door open to reveal a concerned-looking and very naked Kat.

Kat locked eyes with her, shifting her weight and inadvertently squeezing her right breast against Mel's doorframe. Her right nipple surged forwards, spraying milk wildly over Mel's legs, but neither of them seemed to notice.

"Kat, I'm so sorry -"

"Mel, please forgive -"

They realized they had both started talking at the same time, then laughed, and the tension between them seemed to fade away.

"You go first," Mel said, grinning as she squelched around in the milky puddle. Kat smiled warmly at her.

"Mel, I'm sorry for grabbing you in the shower! I just felt so good, and I got caught up in it..." Kat started, then trailed off.

"It's okay Kat, I was getting carried away myself! You saved me from going over the edge. Please forgive me for teasing you!" she said, forcing a smile.

Kat sniffed, opening her arms wide, and they embraced. Mel stepped forwards, wedging herself into the warm, cushioned space between Kat's breasts. She leaned forward and smiled, kissing Kat softly on her lips. Her beautiful blonde roommate brightened, pressing their lips together and extending her tongue.

A loud splashing noise from below startled Mel. Stepping back and glancing down, she saw Kat's nipples were gushing milk at even greater volumes, spreading her essence all over Mel's hardwood floor.

"Kat, your nipples! You're gushing!" Mel marveled.

"Ooh, and do they need a suck, but we can't risk it. C'mon, let's watch some tv. Race ya!" Kat said quickly, winking at her, then took off towards the living room. Mel was amazed at how quickly the blonde was able to move, though it came at the cost of milk spraying all over the walls. She chuckled, walking after Kat down the hallway.

She arrived in their living room to see Kat reclining on her back across the entire length of their narrow loveseat, her huge naked breasts towering into the air above her. Trickles of milk lazily exuded from Kat's nipples, rolling down the sides of her bosom in great rivers before pooling on the leather underneath her or dripping down to the carpet below.

"Hey, you," Kat said softly, smiling.

"Hey yourself," Mel grinned back at her.

"Sorry, there's no more room on the couch. You'll have to lie down right here!" Kat beamed, gently parting her breasts to reveal a vast valley of soft, inviting flesh.

Mel laughed and walked over to the couch. She lifted a leg over her nude roommate, gently lowering herself backwards into Kat's cavernous cleavage. She came to rest with her left shoulder and her face mostly covered by the warm, soft mass of Kat's left breast. She was awed once again by the incredible size of Kat's chest, which easily most of her torso as well. She found herself daydreaming, imagining Kat's breasts as huge as Mistress Zara's, or even larger...

For a long moment she was lost in thought and could see only darkness from her plush prison. She sensed Kat rotating around her, and at last there was light. The great wall of Kat's right breast gently rolled away, coming to rest projecting over the edge of their loveseat towards the television. Mel rotated herself as well, resting her head atop Kat's right breast. She sighed contentedly as she felt Kat's other breast gently pressing against her cheek.

"It's only a few more hours. We'll be good, won't we, Kat?" Mel said, grinning.

As if in response, a rivulet of hot milk slid down the great curve of Kat's left breast, pooling along Mel's cheek and running over her lips. It smelled simply divine under her nose, and she couldn't resist, slurping as much of Kat's milk into her mouth as she could. She could hear Kat giggling and felt vibrations rumbling through Kat's incredible bosom.

She felt something warm on her collarbone and caught a curious shape in the corner of her eye. She glanced down through the open neck of her t-shirt, which had been stretched farther open as it struggled to contain the great volume of her chest. It was her own flaccid left nipple, peeking out from the collar of her shirt, resting atop her exposed cleavage and poking lewdly at the base of her neck.

It would be so easy to lick it, to suck it into her mouth, to worship its incredible length. But she couldn't, not now; she had to focus. She instead gave a quick kiss to a nearby area of the great expanse of Kat's left breast.

They made a heroic effort to pay at least some attention to the television, mostly avoiding touching themselves or each other. Kat's milk would drip now and then from her left nipple, down the side of her huge breast, and splash onto Mel, whose vision was now partially obscured by the gentle warm weight of the breast resting on her. Mel would surreptitiously slurp Kat's milk into her mouth, sighing contentedly at its deliciously sweet taste.

Kat wielded the remote control with ruthless efficiency, finding a series of sappy romantic comedies and chuckling along with them. One of her hands was resting inside her cleavage, lazily palming Mel's shirt over the large protrusion of her slowly lengthening left nipple. She was so far successful at resisting her own temptations, and she grinned, enjoying the warmth of Mel's soft teat in her hand.

Mel could tell her nipple was still poking out her shirt collar, feeling it creeping slowly up her cheek as it continued to grow longer. Kat's milk was clearly having its effect on her teats, she thought, although at least they were still soft for now.

Some hours later the sun was low in the sky, casting long shadows into Mel's living room. Kat was absorbed in her latest romantic comedy, rooting for the cute florist girl to get together with her actress girlfriend already.

Her ears perked up when the clicking of a pair of stilettos echoed down the hallway into the living room. She immediately bolted upright on the loveseat, her huge chest swinging with her movement and carrying Mel along for the ride.

An enormous pair of nude breasts swept into the room, taut and smooth despite their incredible size, straining outwards ahead of a familiar beautiful brunette. Mistress Zara paused for a moment in the doorway, her colossal chest swaying below her knees as it thrust before her. Mel gasped with delight; she never tired of seeing Zara's incredible figure in movement.

Zara stood with her hand on her hip, frowning. She thrust her chest far ahead into the room, her erect nipples furiously dripping her milk onto the floor. She spoke in a harsh tone, then allowed a small smirk to show at the corners of her lips.

"At attention, girls!"

Mel was sitting upright, wedged tightly inside Kat's firm cleavage, and felt a gentle pat on her bottom. The fabric of her panties was momentarily stretched away, then snapped back against her firm skin. She leapt to her feet in surprise, hearing Kat giggling behind her. Kat then stood quietly by her side.

Zara's colossal bosom bounced and leapt, her stilettos clicking on the hardwood floor as she strolled in front of Kat. Each footstep left behind a sizable puddle of translucent liquid, Mel observed, her eyes widening as she recalled her intimate encounter with Zara's magic pussy earlier that day. She glimpsed one of Zara's long, toned legs, seeing it dripping wet with the rivers of arousal that she knew were gushing continuously from her mistress' amazing pussy.

Zara took a large step forwards, her enormous bosom enveloping Kat's milky chest and making it seem almost small in comparison. Their combined lactation dripped into a large puddle that soon grew beyond their feet, spreading rapidly outwards on the hardwood floor.

Zara fixated at Kat, pressing herself as close as possible to the shorter blonde girl. She leaned over several long feet of their combined cleavage, squeezing their chests harder together and forcing them outwards until Mel, standing nearby, felt part of Zara's breast wrapping around her leg like a warm blanket.

"You have done well, Katrina. Are you prepared to regain your full standing in the Guild?" Zara asked.

"Yes, mistress," Kat replied, blushing as she felt Zara's hot breath on her face from mere inches away.

Zara kissed Kat deeply, their lips parting as they lost themselves in their embrace. Mel watched her roommate gamely slurp her mistress' tongue into her mouth, sucking on it and whimpering softly.

Zara's eyes snapped open and she suddenly withdrew, stepping away from Kat and leaving the girl flushed. She swept in front of Mel, then froze in place, her eyes wide.

Mel had been distracted by her mistress' embrace with Kat, and although she could sense her arousal was somehow still under control, she hadn't been keeping track of her own unruly nipples. Her right nub had fallen out the bottom of her overstretched t-shirt, dangling in the air at least two feet below the hem. Her other nipple was still poking up from her shirt collar and resting against her cheek, although she hadn't noticed that it had continued growing until it flopped over her ear.

"You are very talented indeed, sweet Melanie," Zara said, clearly impressed.

"Are you prepared to join the sisterhood?" she continued, having recovered enough to remember some ceremonial formalities.

Mel's eyes swung to meet Kat's. They grinned widely at each other, overjoyed to evolve their relationship further as Mel took her first steps into a larger world.

A thunderous crackling noise suddenly reverberated around the room. The lights flickered and the window blinds crashed down, darkening the room. A silence fell as all three girls turned towards the hallway door.

After a long moment, they heard a single click, then another. Mel and Kat tilted their heads, confused; it sounded to them almost like... Mistress Zara's stilettos? Their eyes met Zara's, and their blood ran cold when they saw the color draining from their mistress' face.

Two long, pinkish nubs emerged from the hallway door at about waist height. They floated parallel to the floor, growing longer into the room and swerving towards Mel, who realized in amazement that they were in fact the thickest, longest, and most delicious-looking nipples she'd ever seen. They closed the remaining distance and wrapped around Mel's hips, their tips resting against her taut bottom, making her squirm from their intense heat on her bare skin.

The entire room seemed to tilt askew for an instant, then righted itself again. A giant mass was suddenly visible in the corner nearest the hallway door. Mel blinked in the dim light, realizing that it was actually two distinct masses, flesh-colored and round, an impossibly immense pair of breasts covering the floor and extending far upwards to brush against the ceiling.

She looked down at the thick nipples wrapped around her waist. Slowly tracing a path with her eyes along their incredible lengths, she ended up back at the titanic breasts taking up most of her living room.

"Mistress Archmage?!" Zara gasped, clearly stunned. "You honor us!"

Mel ran her eyes over the vast majesty of the Archmage's nude breasts, their grand masses filling at least a third of the volume of her living room. She could see nothing of the woman to which they were attached, but the raw magic energy radiating from them was overwhelming, and she found herself struggling to remain standing as the Archmage's power washed over her.

The prehensile nipples wrapped around her waist throbbed urgently. A lilting, almost sing-song voice wafted to her ears from somewhere beyond the wall of breast.

"I've been looking for you, Melanie. You must learn the ways of the Nipple Mages."