All Comments on 'Lunch at the Office'

by que_calor

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
pjthedj247pjthedj247almost 13 years ago

Good story and hot but very short. It was over too fast and why was the wife's friend doing him up so nice?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Good story,

But whenever I write, I try to make sure the writing is realistic. When you wrote: "I pull off my skirt and straddle your lap as I continue to disrobe, and then I pull off your clothes as we kiss passionately."

I'm not sure how you could pull off all of his clothes while sitting on his lap. If you stood up after disrobing, you could; however, then the passionate kissing could not be done concurrently.

I only bring this up because when we read, our minds imagine. When you proofread, try to do the same thing by following the words you wrote.

Keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

The details are a little off. Like the one comment pointed out, can't really disrobe a person while sitting on their lap.

Also I would have liked to have more details on why the bitch is screwing her friend's husband...and why he gave in without even a hint of reservation.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Pointless

Virtually no plot, no dialogue, no characterisation, no motivation -- and it was well too short.

que_calorque_caloralmost 13 years agoAuthor
Gracias

I appreciate the constructive criticism! This was imagined as a "zipless fuck", so the clothes were't meant matter so much. For what it's worth, the story says that I straddle his lap as I disrobe, and *then* his clothes come off. This was meant to be a quick and dirty fantasy, rather than a longer piece of literature (which I certainly can also appreciate), so the characterization, etc. was kept short in the interest of just getting to the point. As for the reasons for the best friend's wife getting paid this visit, well... he knows why!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
short, sweet, and a hot fantasy

It's a story, it's literature, and it's erotic. Ticks all the boxes for me. One of my unfulfilled fantasies

equs64equs64almost 13 years ago
Brings back a memory

It brings back a memory from years ago while still in the work force. I enjoyed reliving the memory while reading your story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
1 star

Another cheating husband/wife story ho hum how sad that people find such stories erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
"D

Loved it!<3

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous