Lunch at the Office

Story Info
M surprises J with lunch at his office.
1.3k words
3
1.4k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

M was walking quickly. She wanted to get to his office just as his lunch started, not too early and not too late, so the timing was perfect. She wrapped her spring sweater with one hand and carried the lunch bag in the other, using her shoulder to open the door and giving a little wave with a few fingers as she went up the stairs. She got to the top of the stairs just as he stepped out of his office and turned to lock the door behind him.

"Hey!" She stepped in front of him and handed him the lunch bag.

"Don't get excited, I didn't make it and I probably ordered wrong. But I was too excited to surprise you for lunch that I figured it didn't really matter." He smiled, she was talking too fast and was clearly very happy to see him.

"It's great. Want to eat outside?" She reached up to fix his collar and brush off his shoulders gently, before putting her hands on them and biting her lip:

"Nope. Let's eat in your office."

He unlocked the door and sat in one of the seats reserved for visitors. She leaned up against his desk and watched him start eating.

"So how was the morning?"

"The usual" he replied. "Parents freaking out, kids freaking out, coworkers not wanting to be here." He didn't seem flustered, just appreciative of the hour break. M threw her sweater onto the chair and stretched her arms behind her to support her on his desk. While he had been working this morning, she was plugging through the last few of her classes. Graduation was around the corner and she was ready to be done, ready to move in with him, and start their next chapter.

"How about you? Morning classes ok?"

"Fine. Same thing: classmates freaking out about finals because they don't pay attention in class and don't do the work."

He laughed at her and said "not everyone can focus on their work like you can smarty pants. Sometimes there are other things in the room to look at... Nice shirt by the way."

She blushed: he had noticed she wore her tightest shirt to compliment the short skirt she had on. She said she liked how confident she felt wearing them, but he knew she also liked the attention of ogling classmates who were busy contemplating the size of her nipples and how frequently she had them sucked.

"Thanks for the sandwich. It was better than whatever I would have gotten." M pushed herself back onto his desk so she was sitting on the edge, next to his figurines and pictures.

"You're perching," he commented.

"I am," she replied. "Is that a problem?"

"What are you perching for?"

"Well, I was noticing that your desk seriously lacks pictures of me, and I was wondering what I would look like on it." She tipped her head back slightly so her hair fell down her back and she started to open her legs. Now that he was standing, he realized that sweater was covering up her lack of a bra and hid her perfect ass as she tried to move around campus quickly earlier. Now, he could see her nipples through her paper thin shirt and her skirt had rode up enough for him to see the obvious lack of underwear. She giggled.

"What? Does this look seem inappropriate for your stuffy office?"

"Oh on the contrary, right now you just seem too dressed in general. If I'm going to display a trophy on my desk, it should be showing all its assets." He walked close to her and lifted her shirt off, throwing it on top of her sweater. He brought his hands to her breasts and squeezed them, circling her nipples with his thumbs and kissing her neck. She sighed.

"How long do we have?" She asked.

"Just enough time. Stop talking." He continued to kiss her neck and play with her breasts while she reached down to undo his belt and unzip his fly. She wrapped her hands around his cock and started to stroke him, getting him hard and restless. She let him play just a little longer, then scooted off his desk and pushed him back into one of his chairs. She leaned down and wrapped her lips around his cock, keeping her legs straight and her hips in the air. She kept her eyes on him as she dipped her head and swayed her hips to the rhythm of her blow job. He loved watching her hips dance, and he couldn't help but imagine the view someone would get if they opened his office door right now. He was partly disappointed that he had remembered to lock the door behind him.

J wrapped his fingers in Ms hair and enjoyed watching her please him. Still, he knew he wanted to cum inside of her and he wanted to savor the chance to fuck her against his desk.

"Stand up. Please."

"Of course." M practically body rolled her way up, teasing him with her breasts in his face again. He stood up and turned her around so her ass was against his cock. He led her over to the desk and leaned her over again. This time, he pulled her skirt up to expose her perfect, round ass. He ran his hands against her soft skin for just a moment, then used a knee to spread her legs apart. Once satisfied with her position, he entered her from behind, them both breathing heavily for a moment as they started thrusting into one another. He kept his hands on her nipples, keeping them hard like little buttons as he grew closer to cumming.

"Oh baby, your cock feels so good this way. I needed you all morning."

"I need you all the time. I'm constantly distracted thinking about the places we could fuck in this office."

"Oooh I'd like that. Be your little office call girl?"

J chuckled. She worked her ass off at school, but loved the chance to pretend she was something very different.

"Yes. My girl to bring me lunch and run errands and suck my cock whenever I want." Imagining her at his beck and call sent him closer to orgasm. "Now touch yourself and tell me how good I feel inside you."

M brought a hand to her clit while she kept the other braced on the desk.

"Oh J, fill me with that gorgeous cock. I love you inside me. Please, cum for me. Please!" J thrust hard, then quivered for a moment as he released his cum inside of her. He laid his head on her back as he caught his breath. He felt her squeezing her cunt muscles around his cock, getting every last drop and ensuring not a single ounce would spill out. He slowly slid out of her and she turned around, wrapping her arms around his neck and kissing him. She looked disheveled in all the best ways. His papers were mixed up on his desk and his chairs at some point had been knocked over. J zipped his fly and watched as M leaned down to clean up the chairs and to neatly stack his papers. She finally pulled her skirt down and he tossed her shirt in her direction. She pulled it on and then sat down in his chair, crossing her legs and propping them up on his desk.

"So, about these places to fuck in your office. What do you have in mind?"

"Oh come here, you're insatiable," he laughed and pulled her back into his arms. He could hear his coworkers returning to their offices and starting up meetings.

"You took care of lunch. I'll do dinner?" She smiled, kissed him, and replied,

"can't wait."