Ryan & Mike & the Guys Ch. 01

Story Info
Mike's Lunch: In which Mike has lunch and Ryan has Mike.
4.8k words
4.69
21.6k
30

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/09/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ryan & Mike & the Guys 1

Mike's Lunch Break.

In which Mike has lunch and Ryan has Mike.

I like to take my lunch break in the old parking lot next to the river. It's an odd lot; there's no boat access, the running path thru the woods is a half-mile down a street with no sidewalk, there's access from a ramp to the highway but not the highway itself and there's no bathroom like a rest stop has. It was either built by mistake or for them to store equipment when they work on the road, but they haven't in a long while. Its got a great view of the river and woods and it's quiet there. I bring a lunch there when I need a break from workload at the office or my wife's repeated calls are ruining my day.

So this day, I got a meatball sub, water, and a cookie at this great deli near work and headed for my time out place in my MINI convertible. It was practically empty and I backed in at the base of the hill so I could get the view of the river across the lot. I could have parked at the side by the river, but, inevitably, birds would land and shit on the car. Or in it. Also, parking back there allows a guy to step out behind the car and take a leak if he needs to.

This place makes a great meatball sub; tasty meatballs, rich sauce, baked with cheese to melt it all together. Problem was that great sauce, I usually dropped some on my shirt. This time I thought ahead and stepped out of my car. I undid my dress shirt and carefully laid it in the back seat so it wouldn't get wrinkled. The warm sun felt great on my bare chest; a slight breeze tickled thru my mat of chest hair, cool enough to make my nipples tighten. I arched back, hands on the small of my back, and felt the middle of my spine pop in relief.

I got back in, pushed the seat back, windows and roof open, put my water in the cup holder and unwrapped that sub. It was still warm, the bread pliable but crisped. I took a big bite and savored sub. I admit it, I gorged. The taste and feel of the warm meat and rich sauce filled my mouth as I bit thru the bread, crunchy on the outside and soft inside. Cheese swirled they it. Even as I was swallowing, I had that sub shoved in my mouth for the next bite.

I caught sight of myself in the mirror; mouth spread wide, bread stuffed in, sauce dripping down over the side of my lip. I closed my eyes and enjoyed the taste with the sun streaming in on me. As I swallowed, I reached into the bag for a napkin and wiped off my chin. That's when I glanced down and saw half a saucy meatball sitting on the crotch of my tan chinos. Fuck. I carefully removed the meat with my napkin and stared at the stain as I ate it out of the paper. I set the remains of the sub aside and used a fresh napkin to gently lift the sauce. Too late. it had already started soaking into the cloth and a very visible stain to the right of the lower part of my fly. Incredibly embarrassing. I shook head in futility and the glovebox caught my eye. I remembered that, at some point, I saw my wife throw one of those stain sticks in. I dug thru the napkins, maps, registration and found it nestled with pens and crayons. I uncapped it and rubbed the tip over the tomato sauce. Repeatedly. It seemed to be clearing, some at least, but was now soapy. I stared at the water bottle and knew I had to rinse it without looking like I pissed my pants.

I glanced around. There was a car parked up at the beginning of the lot at the river edge; birds were already sitting on it. On my side, there was a pickup truck 20-30 feet up with a guy eating lunch. I shrugged, kicked off my shoes, undid my pants, and slid them over my butt and down off my legs.

Now I was in black socks and white cotton briefs. For 32, I was in good shape and had a, mostly, flat stomach. Hairy; a trimmed matt across flat pecs that tapered down my belly to a love trail into a nest of pubes. I keep my pubes trimmed short and have been known to shave my balls and taint clean, not that my wife spends much time visiting down there; does the job and moves on. Last time, I found myself going further with the shave, so today I was sitting smooth; back, crack, and sack.

Still, a guy in underwear and socks looked like and old-time porn movie. I reached down and pulled off the socks. Yes, now I had on less but it slightly looked not as odd. Glancing around to assure there was no audience, I opened the door and swing around so my feet were on the running board and the pants over the pavement. I manuevered the chinos so most was away from the stain and held the water bottle mouth to the soapy cloth. I massaged water in and rinsed again. It looked better but now it looked like I had pissed my pants or, as the spot was minimal, cum in them. Neither was a great option. It'd be noticed and commented on before I got halfway back to my cube. I noted the hood glaring in the sun and just stood, walked around the door, and spread the pants to dry. The sun was hot, so hopefully they'd dry quick. I glanced around, fully aware of standing out in a parking lot in briefs. And now I had to piss. In for a penny and all, I walked toward the back of the car, flipped my junk over the waistband, and let the stream hit the weeds. It felt nice standing mostly naked and pissing in the sun. I felt my dick stir and start to swell. Finished, I shook it off, stuffed it away, and got back in the car. My heart was pounding at the rush of being in public like that and felt my dick shift as it got harder.

I grabbed the sub, still warm enough, and leaned back to enjoy the second half. It was pretty satisfying, leaning back in my mini, eating my favorite sub, sprawled mostly naked in my fruit-of-the-looms with a hardening cock. This was a good life. I gave my cock a squeeze for luck.

"What's with the pants?"

My mouth full, hand still on my dick, I whipped my head to the left to see him standing there. First thought: his biceps were pumped. Like 2 softballs. His arms were long and wrapped in muscle and golden red hairs. His hands, like paws, were in front of him with his thumbs hooked into the waistband of dirty, worn, jeans. They were pushing the band down and a tangle of dark red hair and white skin was showing below a dirty, greyed t-shirt with the sleeves cut off. My gaze moved up to wide, flat pecs pressed against the fabric. A square jaw, stubbled in dark red. A grinning mouth, moustache, and his eyes. I locked on his eyes, crystal clear blue.

I started to answer but my mouth was full of sub. I gestured and mumbled out "mouth... meatballs".

He laughed. "Nothing like a guy with a mouthful of balls."

I swallowed as he said this and started to laugh, choking on my throatful of food. I felt a rough paw rub and pat my back as I choked, swallowed, then coughed. "Sorry. You ok?" he asked, his hand still on the center of my upper back. He rubbed a circle there and slid his palm up to the back of my neck, cupped the back of my head. He stepped back, his hand drifting slowly over my neck, across my shoulder, to hook back in the front of his jeans and pushing them down.

"Sorry for catching you by surprise. Figured you heard me approach. Nobody else here." I glanced past him and noted the sedan had driven off.

I turned back to him, wiping a couple tears off my face. " It's ok. Just surprised me and then I laughed and..." I put the sub aside and remembered I was all but naked. And still had a hard-on. "Um...what?" I dropped my hands onto my lap and tried to casually shift my cock sideways, but it wasn't moving easily and stood up like a gear shift.

"Your pants. I was having lunch and saw you put them out there. Made me curious. Sunbathing? Good day for it."

"No, I spilled my sub on them and rinsed them, so I put them out to dry. Didn't want it to look like I pissed them." I realized if he saw me put them out, he also saw me boldly pissing against the hill with my junk in the wind. Was my back to him? I doubt that.

He glanced over at the pants and then back at me. He looked a little puzzled and and gestured at me, "Looks like you missed a bit."

I swiped at my mouth with my hands, realizing too late I was revealing my crotch. Maybe he won't notice.

"No, it's here.". He reached in with his right mitt and I felt the course skin of his index finger slide under my left nipple, while the dry pad of his thumb scraped the skin of my pec above it. He swiped again, brushing over my nipple, hardening it. He brought his hand up and licked the thumb pad, then his hand was back. I felt the spit glide over the skin and he pinched my nipple roughly each time he swabbed it clean. My breath caught and I realized each inhale resulted in a slight moan.

"You like that." He stepped closer, teasing my nipple. I started to pull away and it just increased the tug; he pinched tighter and rolled it between his fingers. I started to protest and locked eyes with him. His serious gaze and wide grin stopped me and I couldn't speak. I didn't want to speak. "No problem. Relax. Nobody else here now. Besides, you seem to like it a lot." He nodded and gestured to my crotch with his left hand. I looked down to my tented briefs, my cock straining against the cotton, and a pool of precum soaking the cloth at the head. I stared at it as his left hand moved down and cupped my balls, gently squeezing; he continued working my nipple. I looked up to find him watching my reaction. I bit my lower lip to stifle my moan and my body twitched under his touch. He smelled of sweat, dirt, and something deeper. I breathed in, drinking in that scent. His face was inches from mine.

His hand left my package and his finger slide under the waistband of the jockeys. In one gesture he pulled the elastic up over my cock and snuggled it under my nuts. The air felt good on my junk and the back of his hand was rough and warm against my balls. I felt more fluid drip over my cockhead. He looked down. "Now that's pretty, boy."

I have a good set. My cock's about 6 long and 2 across, circumcised. It felt bigger now. It reared out straight, only a slight curve up. My balls are good-sized and the band had them pushed up and shining smooth. It was all slightly darker than the rest of me, and right now the head was deep red and drooling.

His thumb slid up my shaft and I concentrated on not cumming immediately. He slid over the head and then brought his glistening thumb to his mouth. "Hmmm. You're tangy."

"No one's..."

He let go of my nipple, it ached. "No one's... touched?"

"Tasted," I corrected. "I mean my wife has, I think."

"Wife. And guys?"

"No. No guys. Well, in high school there was this guy and we.....but we didn't talk after."

He opened the door, squatted, and turned me by my leg, and pulled me toward him by the hips. "You can talk to me after. If you can still talk." His head dropped down, his moustache brushed the tender tip. I felt his tongue on the underside of my glans; warm, wet. I watched as he opened his mouth and took me in. He looked up at me as his hot mouth engulfed my cock to the base. He slid back up slowly, nursing on my dick, his teeth gently grazing the skin. His tongue darting about. He slid back down and his hands grabbed my briefs at my hips and roughly stripped them under my butt and down my legs. He tucked them into his back pocket as he buried his nose in my pubes and sanded my sack with his stubble. his fingers began massaging my balls. I felt the tension building, too soon. My balls started to pull up. His fingers clamped around my sack above the balls and pulled them away from me. My cock throbbing, slipped from his mouth. "Do not cum," he ordered. "You do not cum until I say you may cum. That's the rule. So, don't cum."

"ok."

"Yes, ok.....what?" He squeezed my balls tighter.

"Ah.....thank you?" I squirmed under the pressure wanting him to both let go and keep squeezing.

He grinned and slightly shook his head. "Sir. You will address me as Sir. Ok?"

I couldn't stop looking at his face and my pulsing cock between us. He reached up and rolled my nipple again. My body shook involuntarily. Yeah, I moaned.

" Sir. Okay. Yes, Sir. Thanks. ". He bent his head back over me and his hot velvet mouth sucked me down. And I felt myself buried in his throat. His nose pressed into my bush and his tongue swirled against me. He swallowed me and I bit my lip in my effort not to cum. He pulled on my sack again, the twinge of pain staved off the orgasm. He drew off my cock and licked that crease between leg and balls. He moved his way down, lifting my legs up and making me drop back across the seats, nipping and licking at my taint and then up onto my balls, rolling each in his mouth. Sucking them in and drawing back until they popped from his lips.

"You need to go back to work?" he asked.

I tried to catch my breath. "Yeah. Supposed to."

That grin crawled across his face and he licked me from taint to the head of my dick. "Call in. Say lunch made you sick."

I tried to think of a reason to go back and he kept lapping at my balls like a dog. I reached over and grabbed my phone. I pushed his head back. "Wait. Sir. Please, I gotta call." I hit the speed dial for the office and got Beth at the desk. I explained I had a sandwich and it didn't settle right and now I was throwing up. As I finished my explanation, he slowly slid me into to his mouth again. Luckily, I could make do with 'Yup' and 'Uh-huh' in response to her, as sentences were beyond. I clicked off and tossed my phone aside.

He pulled off me and sat back on his heels. Looked around and saw no one else. "Stand up." I did as he did. We stepped out and he pushed the door closed behind me. He pulled off his t shirt, showing an expanse of red hair up his belly and across his wife chest. His nipples stood like pencil erasers. I stood and I was eye-level with his squared-off chin. I found myself trembling and he took the back of my head and pulled it to his furry chest. His other hand slid down my back. He moved me to his nipple and I latched on like a baby, nursing and teasing with my tongue. He held my mouth there and told me to open his pants. I grappled at his waist band and found the button of his jeans. It took a second but I got it open and moved down to the next button. Rough hairs brushed my knuckle as I did and I knew there was no underwear to deal with. I pulled at the remaining buttons as I gnawed at his chest. I get the jeans drop free and his warm cock slap up against my belly. He started to move my head down and I looked at what awaited me. He was cut; the flared helmet was shiny red and glistening with fluid. He was big. Maybe 8 inches long and I didn't know if I could take it, but was willing to try. He dropped his t-shirt at his feet. "Kneel."

I did. I knelt and felt the gravel under the t-shirt. I inhaled the sweaty musky scent from his swaying meat. It was wide, heavy. I put my hands his legs, taut with muscle and wiry with hair. I looked up at him for permission.

He smiled and pressed my face between his balls and leg. I breathed in his musky, sweaty scent and began licking his leg, his balls, diving under trying to reach his taint. The hairs were untrimmed and I felt buried in the man. He pulled my head up so I was licking his broad shaft and let go of me. "Have at it, boy."

I wrapped fingers onto the base of his cock. it curved up to show me the parting of his red helmet. I touched the parting of it with the tip of my tongue; it spasmed as I tickled it. Fluid dripped out and I caught the salty taste on my tongue. I couldn't delay any longer; I opened my mouth and wrapped my lips around the head. Took the wide meat into my mouth and bathed it, my tongue swiping around. My cheeks moved as I started to suck and draw him in further. I didn't get halfway before I started to choke, so set my face to fucking what shaft I could. He moaned and rested a heavy mitt in my head and stroked my hair. Hunger overtook me as I pumped my head on his cock, explored it with my tongue, drank his precum with my spit. My eyes had closed as I obsessed on the firm, salty meat invading my mouth. when I opened my eyes, I was passing halfway on his shaft and felt the head nudge at the back of my throat. His erection was shiny with my drool, his dark ginger bush glistening with drops. It went thru my mind that just over an hour ago I was at my desk, auditing worksheets, and now I was in an open public lot, stark naked, blowing a muscled redhead, and I didn't care if a parade pulled in because I wouldn't stop.

I tried to take more of him in but stopped when my throat spasmed at the invasion. He had been more or less steady while I blew him, but now he moved further in. He pulled his cock back out of my mouth. "Do you want it, boy? Do you want it all?". I nodded and fell to licking the underside from ballsack to tip. He wrapped his fingers into my hair and pulled my head back. He held his cock in front of my eyes and I saw more pearls accumulate at the end.

He pushed his hips in and smeared himself onto my cheek. "Marking you mine," he growled. He pushed his dick against my mouth and slid in. He grasped my head in his hands and, slowly, started fucking my mouth, enjoying the feel of me on him and drenching his meat in saliva. My spit started drooling out and I could feel it hit my chest. He pushed into my throat and I gagged. He pulled back slightly and waited for it to pass. He wiped away the tears that came to my eyes and ran into my cheeks. I inhaled through my nose and he plugged my throat again. I fought the urge and felt my throat spasm around him as he slid further. He held himself there, watching my eyes water and my face turn red. He pulled out and I gasped air in. He pulled me into him and rubbed my face over his cock, moving me down to tongue-bathe his hairy balls as he stroked his cock with the lube of my spit.

He pulled me back and fed me his cock, my eyes locked on his. I held my breath and felt him sweep over my tongue and into my throat. Even as my throat spasmed, he fucked me and his pubes crushed my nose. I relaxed and so did my throat. I abandoned myself to his cock as he humped my face, my drool splashing out. I felt my balls roll and my cum spat out onto his jeans and shoes. I seemed to cum more than I usually did and my hips were rocking with the feeling.

"You like having your face fucked, boy. I've got you open, now it's my throat to use. anyone after me, you'll just think of this hard cock. You want it all? You want to taste me? Drink all of me, boy?" His face and chest were flushed and his breathing was heavy. I tried to say yes around him, but only a strangled sound came out. I nodded as best I could. I wanted all of him in me. That fat meat slid back so the taut head was in my mouth and I felt him throb and spasm and my mouth began to fill with a salty thick liquid. As blood pounded in my ears, I heard him admonish me to swallow it all, not to lose a drop. I started swallowing hungrily and he continued to pump my mouth with cum. He pulled out with a wet pop and the last rope slapped onto my face.

"Leave it there, boy." He looked down at my spunk soaking into his jeans and pooling on his workboot. " You made a mess, you liked it so much. Lick it off my boot, boy." I bent over and felt the leather at my lips. I sucked on the pool, trying to draw it out of the leather. "Stand up." I stood on shakey legs, smiling at the feelings running thru me. He leaned into my face and his lips touched mine. His tongue slipped in and tasted my cum and his mixed together. He held me, his hands on my butt, pressing me against him, grinding his half-hard cock against my stomach. He squeezed my ass and I felt him hardening again.

"Your butt feels great, boy. Firm muscle and silky skin. Lemma see your butt, boy." I turned and he stroked my ass. "Sweet cheeks, boy." He walked me forward to the car and bent me over the door. I caught myself on the seat and felt the palm of his hand massaging my butt. Suddenly a slap and a hot sting on my ass and in my balls. "Don't worry, boy. I'm not going to hurt you." He spanked me again. "Not much." I felt his thumbs spread my cheeks. "You're all smooth, boy. You shaved?"

12