Ryan & Mike & the Guys Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes." A sharp spank. "Yes, Sir. I shaved my crack."

"Bet you didn't know you were shaving for me, did you?"

"No, Sir. I..." His tongue slid up my crack and I shivered. He spread me further and his mustache and short beard scraped my soft skin as he buried his mouth me and his tongue lapped my hole. I bucked at the feeling and my cock rocketed from soft to hard. He shook his head, burying himself further, and began bathing my hole with his spit and nipping at the tender skin. I felt a growl in my throat and moaned at his tongue squirming inside me. He stretched me open and spit on my hole. I felt pressure and his finger began a slow advance into me. My hips wagged with pain and pleasure as I felt each knuckle of his fat finger pass over the tight ring. He spit more and started to finger fuck me. He added another finger and moved them inside me. He pulled them out and I felt spit and his tongue fill my gapped ass. I heard him shift and a warm rod poked at my hole. I clenched in anticipation. He slapped me, hard. "Do not tense up."

I pushed myself up and looked over my shoulder at him. "No one has ever. Nobody. " My fear must have showed and he grinned and patted my ass.

"I got you covered. Don't move." He hitched his pants up and ran back to his truck. I wondered if he was leaving me there, my bare, pinkened, ass to the sky. he rummaged around, slammed the door, and ran back, his hard cock bobbing ahead of him. He waved a little jar at me. "Vaseline. I got you, boy." He flipped the cover off and it rattled on ground. He stuck a finger in and scooped out a large dollop. I felt the grease on my hole. His fingers moved around and poked the thick blob into me. He told me to exhale.and as I pushed out air, he pushed two fingers into me. I gripped him tight but he pushed against it. As the oil warmed, the fucking got smoother. He pulled out and I looked back to see him staring at my ass and slicking up his cock. It looked so big and so...angry.

"When you feel pressure or pain, exhale and push out like you're gonna crap. But don't crap." He grabbed my hips and I felt his cock prod me again. I pushed air out, I pushed down, I swore and asked him to stop. "Too late for that, boy." And the head pried into me. The pain was sharp and felt like he was splitting me open. I pushed up and arched my back in pain. I swore loudly and he shoved the full length of his beefy cock into me. He held me at the waist as I bucked like a bronco and my legs kicked air. He slid partway back and pushed back in. He pressed my back down and my face was against the seat as he slow-pumped me. It hurt like hell, like a hot poker ravaging my hole. He slapped my ass and the speed picked up. The friction warmed my ass and, while it still hurt, pleasure began to burn as well. I was grunting with each thrust. As he hit a certain point in my ass there was a burst of pleasure in my balls. He continued to slide over it. "Oh fuck," I murmured. "Fuck. Oh fuck me, Sir. Fuck. Me. Sir!"

His hips were slapping against my ass and I came again against the car. He was grunting as well and plunging deeper. He grabbed my hips and pulled me to him. he dove into me. I felt his cum shooting into me. He kept fucking, the cum making me more slick, wet, sloppy. He pushed in again after just a few strokes and came again. He collapsed against my back, his cock softening in me. He slipped out and pulled my underwear from his pocket. I felt the cotton rub my hole and wipe away the Vaseline. I could feel him leaking from inside me and blushed in shame as he patted up the cum.

He pulled me back and stood me up, my back to his chest. He wiped my cock with the underwear. He kissed my neck softly. He nipped at my ear. I relaxed and he held me up. He turned me and pressed me against the car. His mouth found mine and he kissed me. Softly first, then pressing for more. My face rubbed on his stubble and his mustache brushes my lip as he kissed me deeply. He pulled his head back, looking into my eyes.

"What's your name, boy?"

"Michael. Mike, Sir."

"Ryan. Call me Ryan."

"Ryan."

"If I give you my number, will you call me Ryan again?"

"Yes, Sir."

12