Lunch Break

Story Info
Teased for breakfast, made up for it at lunch.
6k words
4.5
3.3k
2
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ba da ba beep, ba da ba beep, ba da ba beep!

That horrible piercing, shrill noise that ruins every weekday morning spent snuggled up to each other in bed. The alarm. It's 6 am but on the plus side, it's Friday so it's the last time we have to hear that horrible noise till Monday. You know that is your call to start having to think about leaving the warmth of the bed we're sharing, spooned up together with you wrapped in my arms, left arm under your neck so you have your head resting on my arm and the right draped over you, casually holding your breast with my right hand.

We both groan at the noise. You as you're now going to have to think about getting up and getting ready for work. Me because it's my day off and 6 am is far too early to be woken. You shuffle out of my embrace and lean across to the nightstand, the small amount of light shining through the curtains casts a lovely silhouette of your body, looking tanned and dark in the morning light, before you turn off that horrible noise and snuggle back into me.

You snuggle back a little further this time though and you can now feel my morning wood pressing firmly up against the small of your back and slightly slotted between the top of your perfect arse. I wriggle up a bit to gently thrust against your body, place my hand back on your breast with a bit more intent this time and then lean up and whisper in your ear, trying to entice you into something further as I would if it were a lazy weekend morning where it doesn't matter how long we stay here and enjoy each other's bodies for. You smile as you think about it, reaching back over yourself with your right arm and finding my cock with your hand before wrapping your fingers gently round my shaft and slowly stroking me as I start to play with your nipple, feeling it stiffen as I tease, massaging and pinching with my fingers.

Your warm hand feels so good round my cock, slowly stroking my shaft, teasing me that this is leading somewhere. A few more strokes later and you release me and shuffle out of my grasp, telling me that you have to get ready. God, I both love it and hate it when you tease me like this. I love that it gets you off, edging me like that but I hate that I don't end up with the release to give you my cum that you earn so skilfully each time we fuck.

You smile cheekily as you look back at me from the edge of the bed, you know the power you have over me. I moan, almost begging, trying to tempt you back but you're committed to getting ready for work. You get up and walk slowly across the room towards the cupboard that holds the clothes that are going to ruin this moment, looking over at me, biting your lip as you glimpse a sight of my cock in the dim light, standing up hard and erect just for you. I watch you as you open the cupboard and pick out your selection of clothes for today.

Today is one of my favourite days though. The day I consider to be your sexy secretary look. Out comes the white shirt and black pencil skirt, lifted out the cupboard and placed on the edge of the bed whilst you sort out your underwear from the drawer that will go with it. A nice nude bra to not show through your shirt but a lacy black thong for under your skirt. I watch as you close the door and are now stood in front of the cupboard door mirror giving me a sight of both the front and back of you. Whilst looking at you naked is amazing, there's something very sensual about watching you dress too, the choice of clothes you make to symbol how you're going to present yourself to the world today and how you fit yourself into them.

You lift your legs up one by one as you step into your thong then bend slightly to pull it up, giving me a brief glimpse but ultimately covering what I want so much. Next up is your bra, this time I watch in the mirror as your nakedness reduces, hiding the nipple I'd stiffened on you moments earlier. Now your shirt, I watch you slowly button it up, almost teasingly, whilst looking back at me admiring all of you in the mirror before you finalise the look, slowly stepping into and sliding your skirt up your long luscious legs.

You make your final adjustments in the mirror, tucking in your shirt, ruffling your hair out and up a little before you make moves to head out towards a room with slightly more light in it. You can do your make-up and hair properly there before going down for breakfast before ultimately leaving for the day. Firstly though, you head back over to the bed and lean over to kiss me. I take my chance and cuddle scoop you onto the bed in a final attempt to convince you to stay.

You smile and giggle as I kiss you, your lips, your neck and feel your arse through your tight skirt in what I know is a futile effort to change your mind. It amuses you but you playfully fight your way out from under me and give me a final kiss before telling me to go back to sleep and enjoy my lay in on my day off, that you'll message me later. I watch you leave the room then smile to myself that at least I get to be the witness to that sight in the mornings and be with you as I settle back towards getting some more sleep, nodding off into the empty bed, noticeably missing the extra warmth you provide as I fall back asleep.

It's dark now, pitch black, but something doesn't feel right about being asleep, something feels different but not in a bad way. It feels like a really good dream but there are no pictures or vision in my head to allow me to see what is causing this feeling, what I'm dreaming about. I keep my eyes closed, hoping to continue this dream as it feels good, really good! Maybe if I keep my eyes closed, the vision will come to me. I try harder to fall deeper asleep to see it but I can't, it's frustrating but I know I'll have to wake up instead and end that torment.

I come round from my dozy stupor and open my eyes and let the light in. This dream, this feeling very quickly becomes apparent and a reality as the first sight I'm confronted with as I open my eyes is you curiously looking up at me, as though you've now got the answer to the experiment you were conducting on how long it takes to wake me up by sucking my cock. You've snuck back into the room very quietly once I've drifted off, not waking me, have carefully straddled me and have now got me at full attention and deep in your mouth. Your left hand is gripping hard around the base of my cock, exposing my sensitive head to your mouth which is wonderfully mixing up bobbing up and down and swirling your tongue around my head.

I can't work out where your right hand is from the angle I'm at but it looks as though it's back between your legs rubbing your clit, pleasuring yourself whilst you're bent over, pleasuring me. I smile as I now realise what's going on and how good it feels to be woken up like that. Now that I'm awake and you've got my full attention, you speed up a little, bobbing your head quicker on my super sensitive morning cock. I reach up and stroke your hair back over your neck and rest my hand on the back of your head, the other arm reaches back behind me and grabs hold of the pillow, relieving some of the tension the pleasure you give me causes. I moan as you continue to work on my cock, keeping me slick with your saliva whilst starting to wank me off with the hand on the base of my cock.

The suction on my cock feels amazing, like you're trying to get everything out of me as soon as possible and looking at the shape of your cheeks as you do, that looks exactly what you're trying to do. I moan and tell you how fucking good your mouth feels for me. Even with your lips fully wrapped round my cock, I can tell you're smiling, that it excites you that you excite me this much. This encourages you to go even faster again, speeding up both bobbing and wanking me. I moan again, telling you that if you carry on at this speed you're going to make me cum really quick, everything feels far more sensitive in the mornings and this kind of action isn't going to help me last long for you. If you want to fuck, to feel me deep inside you, we need to switch now.

You release my cock from your mouth, an evil glint in your eye as you slide up further over my body, straddling me to kiss me passionately, slowly wanking me now. Your lips feel so soft to kiss and I take my chance to run my hand through your hair and pull you closer as we do. You lean back again smiling, choosing to sit upright across the top of my thighs now, your black pencil skirt hiked up high round your waist, flashing the lacy black thong I watched you pull up and hide your tight little pussy with earlier. I'm so close to it right now. A thousand thoughts cross my mind, what are you going to do next, where are you going to put me, how much am I going to cum. I'm very close and the slower strokes you're giving me still are keeping me right on the edge.

"How close are you to cumming right now?" you ask, that evil glint in your eye shining very, very brightly right now, almost the brightest thing in the room.

"So close, I'm almost there for you, please keep going" I beg, knowing how much I want this right now. How much I want this release and to cum for you, to give you the pleasure you get watching me cum for you.

"Hmmm" you moan, smiling.

"You've got 10 strokes to cum" you state in a domineering voice, biting your lip after and ever so slowly starting the first of my last 10 strokes, counting them out loud as you do them.

Out of the thousand thoughts I had before about how this finishes and how I cum, this wasn't one of them. I stare at you in bewilderment for the first few strokes as I can't fully comprehend what you've just told me but by the 5th long slow stroke I've finally twigged on through the morning brain fog and confusion of what you've just said to me. Your hand action feels good but isn't anywhere near fast enough to tip me over that edge and I know it. It doesn't get closer for me on the 6th or the 7th, your voice sounding more and more sympathetic and disappointed counting down the strokes but also taking full enjoyment of this, being in absolute control of the situation. On the 8th and the 9th I try to fuck your hand desperately trying to end this torture and to cum but the weight of you sat on the top of my thighs gives me no leverage, I cant do it. 1 more stroke to go, I hope this does it for me. I really fucking hope!

"10"

Your hand takes its final stroke then takes its final slip over the head of my wet sensitive cock, causing a final twitch as it does, taking away all the pleasure I've had since I roused for the second time today. You sit looking at me, laying helplessly below you, a look on your face that suggests a mixture of disappointment that I didn't cum but proud of yourself for denying my orgasm. I don't know what to think, fun that you get off on having this level of control over me, frustrated that you denied me or upset that you stopped when I was so close.

"I've got to go to work, see you tonight"

You lean over and give me one final half hearted kiss then hop off the bed. Your pencil skirt is creased up around your waist, exposing your thong, expertly highlighting all the curves of your arse as you slowly step towards the door. You look back at me, smiling as you pull your skirt back down, hiding your perfect arse that I was looking at moments earlier, one of the best sights in my world, as you walk away from me.

"Only guys who can cum for me deserve to see that" you tease as you step out the door, winking at me.

I lay there wondering what I should do next. The thought crosses my mind to chase you down the stairs, to pull you back, bend you over the couch downstairs, pull that sexy thong to one side and just use you quickly and roughly to finish this torment or do I finish myself off now? I'm still so close. I could cum very quickly with just a slight more amount of attention.

The door closes and I hear you getting into your car. It normally has issues starting so I hope it doesn't start this time, that you come back for my help because then you'll be in trouble. Fortunately for you, it starts this time and I hear you drive away, leaving me frustrated, edged, denied, exasperated and laying there with a trail of your saliva and my precum mixed together leaking down my cock, leaving me there in a dazed pathetic mess, unable to cum. Thoughts start to fill my mind though about how I get you back tonight once you walk in that door. How I have my way with you. What I'll do to you.

I can't go back to sleep now, there's no chance. I get up and get this morning's frustration cleaned up, showered, dressed and head downstairs for breakfast, bewildered and frustrated but still but plotting my next move. How do I get my own back? How do I satisfy this urge? Fortunately for me it doesn't take too long. My phone buzzes and it's you. In all the excitement you no doubt felt this morning of being an evil orgasm denying bitch, you've forgotten to pick up your lunch. How unfortunate for you.

"Sooo, kind of forgot my lunch this morning 😫 You couldn't do me a massive favour and drop it off for me could you? Please 😘"

"Really? After leaving me blue balled this morning? x"

"Aww, are someone's balls full for me 😏 I'll make it up to you tonight 😉 Please 😘"

"Hmmm. I'll think about it 😉 x"

"Thank you mister! 😘"

I go about my morning as I would have done normally on my day off but now with a keen sense of anticipation for dropping your lunch off, the perfect chance to get my own back for this morning. Time passes slowly with all the anticipation in my head but eventually it comes time to leave. I grab up your marinated chicken out of the fridge, the one you were on too much of high from denying me orgasm this morning to remember to pick up yourself and a couple of other bits. It's time.

I drive over and park up outside then wander across to reception, press the buzzer and get buzzed in. The woman on reception enquires why I'm here and I joke with her that I'm acting as a delivery driver for your lunch that you forgot this morning. She smiles and tells me how nice it is that I'd drop off your lunch for you. If only she knew what I'd really come here to see you about, to get my own back for leaving me with a serious case of blue balls when you denied me hours earlier. If only she knew what you were really like.

I sign the guest book and I get the directions for your room and wander off down the hall to the end till I get to what I presume is the right place. A quick peek through the window in the door suggests I have found the right one and I briefly watch you finish up the last few minutes of your college class before the bell goes for lunch. You look so professional, caring, prim, proper and thoughtful. It's actually very sexy, watching you like this. I doubt anyone who looked at you normally and unassumingly would ever picture you as the kind of girl who would deny her partner an orgasm and humiliate them for her own wicked pleasure.

I take a seat outside your room on one of the chairs available, briefly allowing myself a mental break as to the reason why I'm really here. Fortunately I'm not there long as the bell goes. The calm quiet is very quickly replaced by the noise of students rushing to get their lunches or get outside as I stand to come in.

With the door open, you can see me standing, waiting, so wave me in now that the room has emptied, almost with a come hither motion. I walk through the doorway but stand in the entrance. I glance across at you, still looking fantastic in your white shirt and black pencil skirt, now with a pair of heels on that I didn't see you in this morning, providing that extra length to your legs and shape to your arse. No doubt I was too busy concentrating on other things this morning to notice if you were wearing them at the time or not.

You're tidying a few things up on your desk, slightly bent over sticking your arse out innocently and trying to make brief conversation with me about how thankful you are that I've brought your lunch for you, you're starving after a long morning. I respond briefly but I'm not really interested in small talk as I look round the room, quickly inspecting the surroundings to make sure nothings changed since the last time to prepare for what's going to happen next.

The sounds of lunch time lingers in the air but from the windows it's difficult to see out, they sit too high up in the wall to see clearly out which also consequently makes it impossible for someone to see inside. I look behind me at the door. The key resting is in the hole and there's a blind to cover the window. Convenient, almost as though it was designed for this moment. I shut the door, lock it so that we are safe from any interruptions and take a final glance through the window to check the coast is clear down the hall as I roll down the blind.

I turn back around to look at you over at your desk. You've finished tidying now and you look back across at me, a confused look on your face, trying to work out why I've just done as I've done. I place your lunch box down on the desk nearest to the door. I've brought it to you but that's not what I'm delivering. I slowly walk across the room to you, eye fucking you as I do, taking you in while you stand there, curious as to what's about to happen next.

I reach you and pull your body hard into mine to kiss you passionately, almost losing your balance as I do so unexpectedly but I catch you with my lips and arms round you. I kiss you hard and with intent, to signal to you why I'm really here. It's not like our normal times together, where we explore, tease and slowly please each other's bodies into numerous orgasms. This is me telling you that after this morning, I want to use you, I want to fuck you, I need to fuck you. I reach down and hike you up off your feet again. You're used to this now as you instinctively hold tight round my neck and legs grip onto my waist. The sudden movement of having your legs spread apart around me has drawn your pencil skirt right back up round your waist, legs and arse exposed already.

I move us back past your desk and put you hard back up against the wall, causing you a short loss of breath as you gasp at being pinned to the wall, trapped but holding me, not wanting me to get away now you understand what is happening. You start to moan as I carry on kissing you but start moving down your neck now. I hear your soft moans in my ear as I do. All your weight is being kept in place by my waist hard against you and the wall, leaving my hands free for the rest of your body. My cock is starting to harden, the weight of you being just above it.

I start to undo the buttons on your shirt, each one bringing me a better vision of your body and before I can get into your bra. I pull the cups down, exposing your breasts over the top of them and then I reach down with my mouth. I take one of your nipples in my mouth, sucking hard on something that was already stiffening up in the anticipation of what was about to happen here. I suck hard but also give a gentle bite, causing you a slight yelp of pain. I switch and do the same to the other before going back to kissing you then moving us away from the wall. I carry you back over towards the desk then drop you down just in front of it, back onto your feet. You're looking dishevelled now, hair a bit more ruffled, shirt undone, breasts pushed up hard by the cups of your bra underneath, nipples stood to attention and your skirt around your waist. You look like you're about to get taken and used, that you're here for my pleasure this time.

I start to undo my belt and jeans and instruct you to get down on your knees. You don't quite follow my instructions as you squat instead, leaving your naked legs angled apart and spread for me as I look down at you. You help unzip the last bit of my jeans then pull them down slightly along with my trunks, exposing my nearly hard cock for you. You're into this too now. You take me instinctively in your mouth and start to suck again, the frustrations I felt of this morning finally working towards being released. This blowjob isn't for teasing me though, it's just for getting me fully hard to fuck you with.

12