Lunch Break

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I place my hand on the back of your head then slowly start to thrust into your mouth instead. You place your hands on my waist, not just for balance but to stop me thrusting too far. You can take me pretty far in your mouth and you make a gagging noise as the head of my cock repeatedly hits the top of your throat. Your big beautiful eyes look up at me as I fuck your mouth, a mix between I can't believe this is happening and I want this so much. I pull out of your mouth and reach down under your arms to stand you up again, kissing you briefly as you return to my height then I spin you round before firmly bending you over onto your desk, the one where normally you have so much control but now you have none.

All that tidy paperwork you'd just sorted is instantly messy again. You don't care about that now though. Your arse is now sitting up perfectly for me, round, shapely, perfect and begging. This is the arse you teased earlier that I didn't deserve to see because I couldn't cum on demand for you but right now you're bent over offering it to me, all its perfections exposed for me to see. Your arms are out in front of you, gripping onto the front edge of the desk no doubt bracing yourself for what's coming. I hike up the rest of your skirt so it is fully round your waist now, thong fully on show for me. One of my hands holds the back of your skirt up and holds you down. With my other I caress your right cheek before drawing my hand back and spanking you, possibly slightly too hard, some of this morning's frustrations added to the intent.

"Fuck!!" You moan, a slight tinge of pain in your voice but said a lot more with ecstasy.

I crouch down behind you and kiss the area I've just spanked, no doubt slightly tender now. I look across though at where I'm about to be. I move my hands round and pull your thong away slightly and put it to the side of your now wet and noticeably wanting pussy. The anticipation of this happening is getting the better of you. I put my tongue on your pussy, causing a moan of delight as I taste you and flick around your lips and clit from behind. God you taste good. I briefly flirt in my head that I want to stay here for hours, to give you so many orgasms that they all roll into one in a blissful haze but I flashback to hours earlier, been denied the want of release and it snaps me back.

I take a few more licks and sucks of you then slowly start to stand up, running my tongue along the full length of your pussy then, unexpectedly, a brief flick across your tight little arsehole, giving you just a fleeting moment of a different kind of pleasure. You moan delightfully as I get the condom from my pocket and roll it on. I line the head of my cock up with the warm opening of your wet pussy, lubricating the head with your wetness. I hold you down by the shoulders with my left hand whilst my right grips onto your waist as I slowly slide all of me inside you for that first filling, stretching stroke.

"Oh fuck that feels so good" you moan in delight as I'm fully inserted deep inside you, watching you grip onto the edge of the desk with pleasure.

A brief thought crosses your mind about being caught, what would it look like to someone else now, you filled by cock but at the same time it feels far too good to start caring now. I start to thrust away slowly to start off with but quickly increase the speed to give you a quick hard fuck. My balls make a lovely noise against your tiny clit as they slap together. The stationery on the desk rattles as the weight of you getting fucked on it vibrates everything on it. You grip hard onto the desk, softly moaning in delight at being fucked like this. You want to moan loudly like you do at home but you know you can't, something so sexy about me knowing I'm fucking you hard but you can't moan about it. With my left hand, I slide across your shoulder, your neck and up the back of your head, taking a fistful of your hair before slowly pulling back, forcing you to arch yourself slightly away from the desk, arching your back slightly, allowing me deeper inside you. I lean over next to your ear.

"This cock is all yours, you own it, how good does it feel?" I ask, breathing heavily and softly moaning at the pleasure you're causing me.

"Sooo fucking good, I love that it's mine" you respond, smiling at the thought that you both own this cock and that it has the ability to make you feel this way too.

I release your hair and you slump back flat on the desk. I carry on fucking you but only briefly, stopping abruptly then spanking you again, slightly gentler this time but still eliciting another moan of pain. I pull out of you and look at you bent over the desk. My cock is dripping from your wetness and some of it is running down your leg. You lay panting on the desk. Your pussy looks puffy, stretched and here for my use.

"Get on your back" I instruct.

You push yourself up off the desk and are slightly unsteady on your feet as you turn around then lay yourself back down on the desk, spreading your legs wide and invitingly for me, right on the edge of the table for me. I step back up and slowly tease the entrance to your pussy, running my cock along your lips before pushing in and filling you again. The angles better than last time and now means I'm slightly fucking up into you. I start to fuck you as before, hard and fast, we don't have time for anything else, nor after this morning's episode do I want anything different.

I run my hands over your body to your jiggling breasts and start to play with your nipples again as I fuck you, the sounds you make moaning turn me on so much and only encourage me to make you moan more. I run one hand up to your mouth and give you my thumb to suck on for a few seconds, wetting it before bringing it back down to rub your clit as I fuck you. You're surprised slightly but don't care too much as another sensation is added to the pleasure you're already feeling. Having your tight, hot little pussy fucked, a thumb massaging your clit and your breasts been played with, all happening under the threat of being caught is overwhelming and it doesn't take long before you can feel your orgasm building.

You start to breath heavily, let out a very audible moan then arch up on the desk in spasm as it hits you, clenching in orgasm. Waves of pleasure overtake thought, one hand still gripping the edge of the desk but the other quickly reaches up to cover the noise your mouth just made. You panic briefly about if the teacher in the next room will have heard your loud orgasm noise. What would they think if they knew that the cock that you own was making you cum hard all over your desk for lunch and all they have is a plain cheese sandwich. You flop back on the desk, trying to catch your breath whilst your pussy tightens and spasms around my cock. It's too much for me too, all of this morning's frustrations have built back up, the hard fast fuck, the orgasm you just had, it's too much for me to handle. My balls are tightening up. I have to cum now.

"Get on your knees and open your mouth" I instruct, a sense of urgency in my voice as there isn't much time now before you get what you've been working for.

I pull out of you and take a step back, pulling the condom off quickly and stroking my cock for you as I reach the edge, about to tip past the point of no return. You quickly get down off the desk and onto your knees for me. As soon as you're there, your hand replaces mine on my cock and wanks me furiously and you lean in and take my about to explode cock straight into your mouth. Oh my god the sensations of this, being so close, the warmth, the suction, everything, are too much to handle and my balls tighten up almost instantly and I release my hot cum for you, straight into your warm wanting mouth. My orgasms feel like they last a minute with you. You can feel my cock pulsing inside your mouth, every pulse giving you more and more of my cum, which, after edging me this morning, there's so much of.

"Fuck!" I moan, thankful that you've finally relieved me.

I stumble slightly as my legs tremble as this feeling carries on, trying to keep myself balanced during this mind boggling orgasm. I place my hand on the desk and the other on your head as I keep my balance before standing back up straight again, looking down at you still sucking every last drop I have to offer you from my cock until it starts to get a little sensitive again. You can sense this and playfully tease me whilst I'm like this with your tongue, getting that little bit of power back you have over me that you'd lost minutes earlier taking my cock bent over the desk. I flinch in ecstasy and pain as you do.

You release my cock from your mouth, look up and show me how much I've cum for you before taking a gulp then smiling after. I help you back to your feet, pull you in close to me, run my hand up round the side of your neck to your cheek then kiss you, passionately, as we both stand there in awe of the other and the things we do to each other. It takes a couple of minutes of just kissing and staring at each other but we realise we have to get cleaned up. I watch as you re-adjust your breasts back into the cups of your bra, as they were designed for, as I tuck myself back into my trunks and do up my jeans. I help you button up your shirt again, kissing you as I do. You pull away then sit back on the desk so you can move your thong back from the side of your pussy into place but it's soaked, a stark reminder of how much you've just enjoyed being used like that.

"Oh my gosh, I can't wear this, it'll soak through my skirt!" you say, coming back to reality and now slightly worried about how you'll finish the afternoon without giving away any signs that it wasn't just chicken you had for lunch.

I smile at your predicament but fortunately I've prepared for this and take pity on you, certainly more than you did for me earlier when I needed you to make me cum. I reach into my back pocket and pull out a fresh thong for you. You smile that I've thoroughly thought this all through then slide your soaked thong down your legs and step out of it, using it to soak up your remaining wetness before passing it to me, flashing me a look that you enjoyed getting it this wet before taking the dry one from my other hand. I watch as you pull it up those amazing legs again then pull your skirt back down from round your waist, regaining the professional sexy look you had earlier on, ready to proceed with your day.

"Thank you, that's a bit dryer" you say and thank me by kissing me again.

You smile as you pull away but I don't let you. I pull you back in but only to cheekily whisper in your ear.

"Only until you get home...."

12