Lunch Date with Mum Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'I was just having some fun! How many times does that happen? People always say we look like a couple-'

'Yeah, and you always put them straight!'

'So? This time I didn't! So what? We're never going to see them again, it doesn't matter, as far as they're concerned, they met a hot married couple in the pub one Lunch time and they won't ever see them again,' then she leant forward and looked deep in my eyes, 'unless our little weekend lunch dates become a more regular occurrence?' Her big smile smoothed over her face. Damn, she was SO beautiful, fuck it, if she wanted me to be her husband for the day, then so be it. I smiled back and leant over the table to kiss her cheek.

'I'd be honoured to take my beautiful wife out any time she wanted.' I kissed her cheek again and sat back in my chair. Mum played with her hair coyly and looked off to the left, I'm sure she was blushing!

Our food came a few minutes later, we only ordered light and no dessert, MUCH to my annoyance, that's the best part of a meal!! We sat there chatting and making jokes and laughing. A couple of times, when I managed to tear my eyes away from her, I looked around and caught the eye of the 2 girls mum had been talking to earlier, they smiled and waved, I awkwardly held my hand up and half waved back. Mum noticed what I was doing and waved over at them a bit more enthusiastically than me, that wasn't difficult, to be fair.

'They're lovely girls aren't they?' She asked. 'How do 2 beautiful young girls like that, not have boyfriends taking them everywhere and buying them stuff?' Again, she was looking intently at me, her eyebrows raised in the question. 'You should give one if them your number, sweetie.'

'Are you drunk, mum? They think I'm married to you and I'm not the type of husband who would ever stray or put work above her or treat her any less than a queen deserves.' Yes, I know what I said. It sounded better in my head, but not a lot of blood had been going to my brain in the last half hour or so.

'My god that was corny!' She said and laughed. She closed her eyes and rocked back in her chair. I couldn't help but look down at her wonderful breasts, jiggling in the confines of her tight dress as she laughed. This was doing nothing for the blood flow to my brain!

'Honey, you are so sweet, I was just saying, you could have any girl you wanted.' She beamed over at me from across the small table. Corny Alert 2....

'I don't want ANY girl mum, I'm sitting here with the best one in the room. The best one in any room!' I smiled that shit eating grin I'd been perfecting since I was a teenager. She reached over and stroked my cheek.

'You are the perfect gentleman.' If only she knew!

Come on, let's pay and get another drink at the bar. It's a little bit better than it was when we got here. We can chat to those girls again and show them what they're missing.'

She stood up and made her way through the cramped eating area. I followed close behind, this time I didn't feel the need to keep contact with her, instead I hung back a couple of paces and watched her peachy behind swish and sway towards the bar. It was mesmerising.

We got to the bar and I ordered another pale ale and large glass of wine. I paid for the drinks and the meal in one and mum led us through the crowd towards a pillar with a shelf for us to put our drinks on. More than o e head turned as she moved through the throng of people. I loved the idea that these guys thought she was with me and not actually my mother.

We were perched on the edge of an area a few couples were dancing to the 80s music blaring out of the speakers. It wasn't my favourite decade of music, that would probably go to the 90s and its Nirvanas and Pearl Jams and Oasises, but it wasn't the worst decade ever (can you name a foot tapper from 1920s? No, didn't think so!). We stood there chatting, sipping our drinks, mum swaying a little to the music. I HATE dancing, I feel all self conscious and don't know what to do with my hands, so generally, if I ABSOLUTELY HAVE to dance, I mess around a dance like a loon, but I could see she wanted a little boogie. I was just about to ask her if she wanted to dance, when a slower number came on with a crooner singing something about wanting the truth to be told.

'Oh, I LOVE this, Spandau... baa ba ba baaaa ba' She started singing it to me. My mother has an incredible voice, she sounds like an angel. Growing up I would often leave my door open wide when she was in the shower. NO, not because of THAT... well, ok, maybe 50% because I was hoping for a glimpse of her padding down the hall to her bedroom, but the other 50% was so I could listen to her sing in the shower or often just hum something whilst relaxing in the bath. These memories came flooding back right now, standing there watching her sing 'Spandau' whoever he was!!

I put my pint down and stepped towards her. She stopped singing and looked up at me with a quizzical smile.

'What are you doing, mister?' I didn't answer, I took her glass from her and placed it next to mine. Then I stepped forward into her 'zone of terror' (Friends joke!). We were pressed right up against each other, I reached down and put my hands around her waist. Going with the flow, mum reached up and put her arms around my neck. She wasn't smiling at this point, but still looking deep into my eyes. I was trying not to poke her in the stomach with my semi hard on, so I leant down and ran my hands up her back in a tight hug, which afforded me the opportunity to keep my hardening dick from stabbing her in the tummy.

We swayed to the music for a couple of minutes, then she pulled back so we were face to face.

'I didn't think you liked dancing?'

'I don't,' I replied, 'but I could see you wanted to, being all subtle over there swaying around and singing the song!' She laughed.

'I'm so manipulative, aren't I?' She grinned at me. Her smile slowly dropped and there was a moment. If she hadn't been my mother and I was actually on a date with some girl, at this point, I would have leaned in for a kiss, and you know what? I nearly did, like, I seriously started to move towards her. Only a centimetre or 2, but damn, it was close. She still gazed into my eyes lovingly. Then our little world was invaded by our 2 new friends and apparently they'd both pulled. They had these 2 large rugby types following them.

'Hey, it's the happy couple!' the taller one yelped. 'Look what we found.' she said to mum, holding her hand out to the side, palm up like she was a game show hostess showing off a star prize!

'Ooo, you girls lucked out. Hi fellas.' Mum said over her shoulder, because we were still in an embrace. 'This is my husband, Greg and you can call me Bunny.' She looked back at me as I nodded to the 2 guys, awkwardly.

The smaller of the 2, and when I say smaller I mean, by about 2lbs, held his hand out and said.

'Hi, I'm Colin and this is my husband Will.' A comedian, I see. The 2 girls burst out laughing and I could feel mum's breasts against my chest, moving up and down as she chuckled to his joke.

'Nice to meet you, you make a beautiful couple.' I said back. They smiled and Colin offered us a drink, I wasn't sure, but mum accepted on my behalf. I only took a coke though, because I had precious cargo to transport home at some point. I leant down and whispered into mum's ear, 'Do you know the girls' names?'

'Of course, the tall one is Sally and the short one with the tits is Becky.'

'Right, noted, Long Tall Sally and Busty Becky!' Mum laughed into my chest. Yes, we were still in a close embrace, despite the next song being a more upbeat one and our new friends joining us. Realising it was probably quite rude, I stepped back and as if reading my mind, mum turned and stepped back too, which caused the hands that were on her waist to now rest just under her breasts on her stomach.. I noticed an empty stool to my left and pulled it a bit closer and slipped onto it. Mum moved back between my legs and stood sideways, so she was facing the group and practically sitting on my left thigh, her right hip was rubbing up against my boner, she put her right arm around my neck loosely and I locked my fingers together on her left hip, one arm either side of her as Colin returned with a tray of drinks.

'You 2 are too cute!' Sally said, 'Take note guys, this is what me and Bex are after!' I rolled my eyes at them, like we were sharing a private joke.

'Did he just roll his eyes?' Mum asked. Becky immediately grassed me up, nodding as she sipped a tall orange drink through a straw. 'Don't make out you're the big man to your 2 new guy friends, he dotes on me at home, I barely have to lift a finger.' Oh, we're playing THIS game are we?

'Alright MUM,' I said, putting emphasis on the mum, 'I dote on her and do all the housework, because she more than makes up for it in the bedroom department!' HA, check!

'Yeah,' mum said, 'they won't let us back in Furniture Village after last time!' We all laughed. Damn she was good. Without really realising what I was doing, I had begun to lightly stroke my right thumb back and forth across a one inch track on mum's hip, all the while we were chatting to our new friends.

The conversation had taken a sexual trend, that to be honest, I wasn't 100% comfortable with. Yes, while it was fun to play mum's game and pretend we were a married couple, I wasn't completely happy about talking about sex in front of my mother with total strangers! Mum, on the other hand, was loving making me squirm, telling them what she liked me doing and not doing. The 2 girls didn't hold back either. To be honest, the 3 guys in this conversation, didn't say much, we were all taking notes! Then mum caught me off guard.

'What do you like me doing when we're in the bedroom?' She asked. My mouth hung open and I must've blushed. They all looked at me grinning at my embarrassment, except mum, she seemed to be genuinely asking the question, despite knowing there was no real answer and I'd have to make something believable up and quick.

'err, a gentleman never tells.' I said.

'What a cop out!' mum exclaimed. 'Don't be coy darling, we're all friends here, come on, what do you like me doing?' Suddenly all eyes were on me.

'Err, I guess, the foreplay aspect, you are very skilled at,'

'So you like it when I suck your cock? ok, what else?' Mum cut in. I was gobsmacked, what was she doing? She must have felt my hard on growing and prodding her in the hip.

'Errr, yeah, I love it when you suck my cock Bunny. Also, when you dress up.'

'Dress up?'

'Yeah, you know, when we... roleplay.' I said letting it hang in the air.

'Oh, OK, yeah, when we roleplay. Yeah, I like that too, baby.' Then she did another unexpected thing. She pulled my head towards her with the arm around my neck and leant down and kissed my lips in front of them. It wasn't a make out per se, but it was definitely the kind of kiss mother's and son's rarely shared, unless they lived in the hills of West Virginia, if you know what I'm saying. The place I hoped mum and I would move to soon! she pressed her lips to mine and held them there for 2 or 3 long, beautiful seconds. I tried not to show the surprise on my face, but couldn't contain the smile. As she pulled away, we locked eyes and smiled at each other.

'God, get a room you 2!' Becky said, 'That must be one hell of a roleplay!' Still looking into each others eyes and smiling, we both said at the same time,

'It is.'

We chatted some more, luckily the conversation moved on from me and on to the guys. We finished up our drinks and Will got a round in. I had another coke and mum had a small glass of wine. By my reckoning, she was getting close to doing a whole bottle all by herself, but she seemed to be holding it quite well, but then again, I was literally holding her up! The only time my arms weren't wrapped around her was when I was taking a swig of coke.

It was nearly 4pm. The time had flown, I wasn't sure if mum had realised and if she wanted to get home at any point. While the others were engaged in conversation, I gently squeezed mum's hip, to get her attention. Then said in a low tone,

'What time you want to get home? It's nearly 4 now.' She shrugged and moved her head closer to my ear.

'He's out with his client tonight, I doubt he'll get back before 2. Do you have anywhere you need to be?' She pulled away a few inches.

'Absolutely not, I'm happy right here. We can leave whenever you like.' She just smiled again.

'How did I get so lucky?' She kissed my forehead. It was a very motherly move and reminded me of times when I was younger and she would tower over me and plant a big kiss on my forehead, while brushing my hair out of my face. I pulled her tighter into a hug. She turned her body and faced me as I sat there with her between my legs. She wrapped both hands around my neck and squeezed me tight. my hands rested just above her buttocks, but then I too, wrapped my arms around her and we hugged. With my head between her mouth and the others, she whispered in my ear,

'Thank you sweetie, I really needed this today, I'm having so much fun.' She arched her back and leant away from me, so she could look at my face, which in turn pushed her stomach into my hardening cock.

'I think we're boring these 2,' Sally said. 'Looks like Bunny is itching to get off so Greg can get her off!' Without turning to face her, mum said,

'No, we're good, as long as you guys don't mind hanging out with a boring married couple?'

'Are you kidding?' Becky jumped in, 'You 2 are single handedly restoring my faith in humanity and loving relationships. I know it's out there now and I can find it too!' She said.

'Well, you can't have this one, he's all mine.' Mum said and leant down and kissed me on the lips again. This one was more of a movie kiss, there was no tongue, but she lightly closed her lips on mine then opened her mouth twice before breaking the kiss. My hard on was straining in my jeans, it was beginning to get uncomfortable. She looked down at me with a grin on her face.

'What?' I asked.

'Got a nice grip?' I honestly hadn't realised, but in the 5 seconds that mum had leant in and kissed me, both my hands had slid down her body and were currently cupping her arse. Once I realised, I didn't want to suddenly let go like they weren't supposed to be there, as it might seem odd to everyone else, so I, very slowly and cool as you like, just brought them back up to the small of her back.

'That's better, young man!' she whispered.

Sorry mum, I got carried away, but can you blame me? I forgot who you were for a second, you keep kissing me!' I whispered back.

'Control yourself, we're in company!' She said back.

'Don't mind us,' Sally said, 'You 2 are cute, you haven't let go of each other the whole time we've been here!'

'Well, he's going to have to now,' mum replied, 'I need to use the ladies room.' She wiggled out of my grip and turned towards the girls looking for a sign on the wall indicating where to go.

'I'll come too,' Sally said.

'Yea, me too.' Said Becky. And with that the girls moved through the thinning crowd and I watched mum's arse in her tight dress, as she walked away. The 2 guys moved closer.

'Damn, you're a lucky guy, where did you meet Bunny?' Will asked.

'Online,' I lied, 'on an app called Mingle, but don't tell her I said that, she doesn't like people knowing for some reason, she usually makes up some story.' I'm a genius. I figured if mum was asked the same question, it wouldn't matter what corny romantic story she made up about our eyes meeting from across a room, I had covered all bases in that regard.

'Never heard of it, but I'll look it up if all the women look like her!' he said and smiled.

'No, I lucked out there, she's one in a billion!'

'We were thinking of moving on, you guys want to tag along?' Colin asked.

'I'll see, what Bunny says, got to check with the missus!' I said holding my palms out and shrugging my shoulders.

'Ha, under the thumb, eh?' Will said.

'Not at all, just a considerate husband and the benefits of being considerate are, well, considerable.' They both laughed. 'She might want to get home and show me some of that consideration and I don't want to deny her, so I better check before committing to anything!'

'Fair enough, maybe I should try that consideration thing, Becky might want to show me some of it in the car park!' Will said. We Laughed just as the girls reappeared.

'What are you guys laughing at?' mum asked as she maneuvered herself back in position between my legs.

'Oh Will was just saying how much he liked Becky, we were just joking that he didn't stand a chance with her!' I said. Becky fixed me with a challenging stare.

'Oh yeah? Well, as it happens, I think he might get lucky tonight.' Then she grabbed his chin and tip toed so she could kiss him. We all watched and 'wooed'. Now THAT was a kiss, she didn't hold back, I could see her tongue going into his mouth and initially Will seemed quite surprised, then he got into it. They made out for about 10 seconds. Then she broke the kiss and raised her eyebrows.

'Beat that!' she said.

'Sorry, he's not my type.' I replied. She laughed, but Sally immediately accepted the challenge and pulled Colin towards her. They made out for twice as long, she practically checked his tonsils with her tongue. Then she broke the kiss.

'I win.' She said and sipped her drink. 'You 2 won't beat that!'

'I don't know Sal, I bet they can.' Becky said. I was getting worried. Firstly how would we back down out of this challenge and still save face? It was one thing giving my mum light pecks on the lips, but making out with her, I'd have to think quickly. Secondly, that I didn't cum in my jeans, there and then! But before I knew what was happening, she'd turned towards me and lowered her face to mine, with a look in her eye saying, 'Just go with it!'

Our lips met, I opened my mouth slightly and mum mirrored me. It was very tender. She closed her mouth on my top lip and sucked gently. Then she opened her mouth and seemed to freeze for a second, like she was making a decision, then I felt her tongue in my mouth flicking at mine. I offered my tongue to her and they intertwined. I pulled her towards me and my hands slid back down her body and cupped her arse again. I was full on making out with my mum. This wasn't a peck, or a movie kiss, I was currently battling my mother's tongue for occupation of her mouth and to be fair, I was losing!

She tilted her head the other way and held her mouth open as her tongue lightly flicked at mine. I edged forward in my seat, pushing my erection into her belly and pulling her towards me. I wanted to grope her tits, but we were in public and I didn't want to be vulgar. Well, more vulgar than we already WERE being!!

Time seemed to stand still, I couldn't remember what day it was at this point! We could have been kissing for a couple of hours, but more likely it was only a few seconds.

As it turned out it was more than 20, because as we slowly separated our tongues from each other and looked sternly into each others eyes, Sally said.

'OK, fine, YOU win! But no fair, you're married, you've had a lot more practice with each other.' If only she knew, that was our first real kiss together. I could barely hear anything else, at that moment, only mum and I were in the room. We were staring, silent, into each other's eyes. Then gradually the room came back into focus and the ambient volume back to normal levels.

'Wow.' Is all I could muster.

'Wow, indeed.' Mum replied and leant forward and kissed my cheek.

'Well, I was going to get a round in, but I can't really stand up at the minute.' I said to the group.

'I can feel,' Mum said and kissed my forehead again. I realised I was still cupping her arse cheeks and pulling her on to me. I released my grip and playfully slapped her arse.