Lunch Date with Mum Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Cheeky.' She said softly to me. She put her arm around my neck again and moved back to her sideways position facing the others.

I wasn't sure how we got here. A combination of my dad being an utter moron, mum feeling neglected, this new competitive side of my mother I'd not really ever seen before, she'd always let me win when we played any game, when I was younger and a lot of the time she even helped me win, often sabotaging herself, like any good mother would! And finally, quite a lot of alcohol (on her part, I'd only had a couple of pints, which reminds me, it's my round!) but I wasn't an idiot, she was my dream woman and I loved her more than any other being on the planet, I'd fantasised about her since I was in my teens, so I was going to see how this all played out! Who knows....

We chatted a bit longer and watched as every now and again the 2 couples would get a bit touchy feely and then look over to mum like, 'are we doing it right?' Which I found quite amusing, I was only a few years older than them and to be fair, I was in exactly the same boat. Early 30s, single, on the prowl most weekends to find someone who didn't annoy me and I didn't annoy them and want to spend time together, well, maybe not EXACTLY the same boat, as it appeared that I had acquired a weekend wife, at the very least now!

It was approaching 5pm now, mum turned to me and said,

'I think you better take me home, I'm a l'il bit tipsy!'

'We can't go yet, it's my round, we've been drinking with these guys all afternoon, it would be rude to get up and leave right now.' She pouted, which was INCREDIBLY cute, then said,

'Well, I suppose someone was brought up well!' She smiled into my eyes. I edged forward on the seat and lightly tapped her on the butt and motioned for her to let me stand up to get to the bar.

'Ok, my round, I think it'll be the last one, someone wants to get home.' Which was met by groans and boos. I got up and walked over to the bar. Mum WAS tipsy, I wondered if she was too drunk and would regret today and be all awkward around me in the future. I decided to spike her wine with some lemonade. I got the drinks in and borrowed a tray. I walked back to the group and put the tray down on a nearby table. Mum was now sitting on the stool, chatting away to Sally and Becky. Her dress had ridden up her thighs as she'd crossed her legs. I handed mum her drink and she looked at it quizzically.

'I got him to put some lemonade in it. Don't want you throwing up all the way home, dear!' She rolled her eyes at me, but happily took a sip and continued talking to the girls.

I stood between these 2 massive guys and talked about rugby and F1, while sipping my pint. Every now and again, I'd look over the top of my glass at her as I took a swig. She would catch my eye and we'd share a smile. The girls were getting loud and giggly, mum sat there serenely, chatting with them and occasionally leaning forward and saying something to them in a hushed conspiratorial way, then leaning back in the chair as they all erupted in laughter.

After about 15 minutes, she looked over and caught me checking her out again. She gave the universally understood signal that she wanted to make a move, by pointing at her wrist where a watch would be, if she wore one, with her eyebrows raised.

'I think that's my cue guys, looks like the missus wants to leave. It was great meeting you both, hopefully see you around again.' They made a half-hearted attempt to get me to stay out and go somewhere else with them, but I politely declined and stepped over to where mum was sitting saying her goodbyes to the girls. As she went to stand up, she stumbled a bit and I extended my arm to steady her. We said our final goodbyes and walked to the exit arm in arm.

The car park had cleared significantly. We were probably in the lull between the lunch time crowd and the evening lot. We slowly made our way over to where I parked the car., she held my arm with both hands and rested her head on my shoulder. She was really playing the loving wife role well, even though we had no audience anymore! We got to the car and I hit the key fob to unlock it. The indicators lashed a couple of times, but instead of opening her door, I pressed her up against the car and stood looking down over her.

'What was that all about today?' I asked softly.

'What?'

'All that in there, pretending to be married all day and that kiss...' I let that hang in the air for a second. She just looked up at me and said nothing. The tension between us was palpable. My heart was pounding in my chest. I slowly edged my face towards her. There was no indication that she wanted me to stop, so I moved slowly closer still. I paused about an inch from her face, as the tips of our noses touched. Still no indication to stop. She was just watching me move my face to hers with no real expression. I turned my head slightly and our lips met. Mum froze for a few seconds, then she seemed to relax into it and opened her mouth to accept my tongue. Our mouths were in sync, opening and closing, licking each other's lips as she sucked on my tongue. I couldn't wrap my arms around her. so I stroked her thigh with my right hand and with my left, I brushed some hair out of her face, then stroked her cheek to her shoulder then down the strap of her dress, towards her breasts. I gently pushed my hard on into her stomach so she could feel what she was doing to me. I was about to grope my mothers tit when I became aware of crunching gravel and people approaching. I broke the kiss when a familiar voice said,

'Jeez, you 2 can't even make it to the car without mauling each other! you can't keep your hands off.'

Evidently Our 4 new friends had decided to move on to another pub. They made some last ditch attempts to get us to come. I was still pressing mum up against the car, she wasn't looking at them, just gazing up at me. I looked down at her,

'Do you want to go somewhere else?' I asked. Rather abruptly she said

'No, take me home.' She pushed me off her, opened the car door, slid inside and shut the door.

'Oookay, I guess we're going home then.' I waved them off and the crunching gravel and drunken chatter began again as they walked towards the road, probably to wait for their Uber. I moved around the car and got in. Mum was looking forward, straight out the windscreen with a thousand yard stare on her face.

'Mum? you alright?' I asked

'Take me home.' Was all she said. She turned her face away and looked out the window as I started the car up and pulled out of the parking spot.

I figured I'd over stepped and taken it too far in the car park. It was all fun and games when we had an audience, a group to play to, but I'd stepped over the line when we were back to being mother and son. We drove to her house in silence. Mum stared out the window the whole way, nibbling at her fingernails. We got to the house and I pulled up right out the front and parked, I didn't turn the engine off, just sat there for a few more seconds in silence, idling.

'Look mum, I'm sorry. I took it too far, I know I overstepped, i got caught up in the whole thing, pretending to be married all day, that kiss, the exhilaration of it, pretending to the others and you're drunk to boot, I took advantage of you, it was stupid, I didn't mean it and I promise it'll never happen again.'

She turned and looked at me for the first time since she got in the car. She didn't say anything for about 10 seconds. Then as if a decision had been made internally, she said,

'I hope you don't mean that.'

'Don't mean what?' I asked.

'It'll never happen again.' She leant across the console and kissed me again, closed mouth, held it for a few seconds then pulled back. She repeated this 4 times then pulled back an inch or 2 and hovered there. She continued, 'I had so much fun today.... and for your information, I'm not drunk, maybe a bit tipsy.' then she kissed me again. 'You coming in, dad won't be home until later, if at all.'

Then she turned and released her seatbelt. She opened the door and swung her legs around and slid out like a movie star arriving at a premiere. She swung the door shut and walked through the gate and along the path, greasing her hips and sashaying all the way to the house. Without looking back, she opened the front door and disappeared inside leaving the door open. I sat there watching her all the way in until she slipped out of view, into the shadows beyond the door. I selected reverse and turned the car into her driveway, into the spot dad's car usually occupied. Ironic, don't ya think?

I switched the engine off, got out of the car and walked to the house, closing the front door behind me...