Lunch Monday and Thursdays

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jim looked up into my eyes and slowly opened his mouth to accept me. I moved forward slowly until his tongue lapped out at the droplet at the tip of my cock. I pressed forward again and followed his tongue into his warm mouth. He took me graciously into his mouth and washed the head of my cock with his tongue. Then he reached up and grabbed my balls, pulling me deep into his mouth. And holding me there for a moment. I could feel myself releasing a little as my cock bathed in the warmth and wetness of Jim's mouth.

Misty was again fingering herself as she witnessed her husband begin his first blowjob, her face just inches from his.

I began to pull my cock back, just until the tip reached his lips, then I slowly plunged back in.

Jim and I began to establish a rhythm. I continued to pump and fuck his manly face as I threw my head back and let out a deep moan. My knees started to shake from the pleasure I was receiving. I hadn't enjoyed a blowjob in years so this was becoming overwhelmingly intense. I knew I wasn't going to last long but I'd been horny all day so I didn't care. I just wanted to give this bearded middle aged man my cream! I suddenly felt a fat finger invade my asshole. He pushed quickly past my sphincter and found my prostate. Oh god I was glad I'd lubed up a bit earlier. There was only ecstasy as Jim sucked my cock and plundered my ass with his fat finger. I soon felt my orgasm build deep inside of me. It felt like his finger was a beautiful part of me now. I alternated between thrusting into his mouth and squatting back to take more of his finger up my ass.

"Oh god! Jim! He's about to cum in your mouth! Take his seed! Be my cocksucking husband Jim!" Misty screamed as she grasped Jim's cock and began to violently jack him.

She was right. I could not hold back (not that I really tried...) I felt a surge of pressure deep in my anus. The pressure exploded through the base of my cock, up the shaft, and with a scream of my own I released a wave of my hot creamy cum deep into Jim's mouth. I came and I came as Misty and I screamed. I must have given him seven or eight good pulses of cum and he didn't miss a drop. He swallowed over and over in his effort to take all of me in. The feeling of his swallowing stimulated the shaft of my cock making this magic last and last.

My knees shook as I pulled my spent cock from his mouth. I sat down against the opposite side of the tub as Misty brought her mouth to her husbands. They shared a passionate kiss, swirling their tongues together, sharing the essence of my sperm together. It was so stimulating to watch even though I'd just released.

After a few minutes I regained my composure and moved down to where I could grasp Jim's cock while he and his wife continued to make out. I reached out and found Jim's fat hairy cock. It was a good six inches, thick, cut and really hard! It was also very warm to the touch. Even in the water the head of his cock was slippery. I explored every inch of his cock and balls. I'd never actually had the chance to play with a cock other than mine so this was truly a moment I wouldn't forget. His cock had a thick mushroom head, probably twice the girth of his shaft. His shaft was hard, straight and veiny — and it was thick as well so you can only imagine the size of his head — thick and purple like a plumb. His balls hung loose in the hot water. I found it very pleasurable just rolling them around in my hand. I began to stroke Jim's cock with one hand as I fondled his ball sack with my other. He became even harder and I could feel his blood pulsing in his thick veins against his hard shaft.

Misty finally broke off their kiss. Looking at Jim with a naughty smile on her face she said "You know Jim, the Captain shaved his man-pussy for you today..."

I was almost embarrassed by the way she announced what she'd learned in her earlier inspection.

"I think it's time for you to breed him and show him what you've been dreaming about. You know he wants it otherwise he wouldn't have shaved and lubed for you." She continued. "Also I want to watch my husband take our beautiful guest and make him our lover."

They both began to stand up but I caught Jim by the cock as it neared my face. I'd never had the chance to take a real man into my mouth and I couldn't let this slip by. I grasped his cock and brought it to my lips. I stroked him a few times milking a droplet of his sweetness form on his pee hole. Just what I was hoping for. I darted my tongue out and tasted another man for the first time. Jim pressed his dick into my mouth the same way I'd done to him.

His cock felt so large and hot in my mouth. I Way it filled my mouth and stretched my jaw was unexpected. It felt much warmer, almost actually hot! I've practiced on my wife's dildo when she wasn't around, but it didn't really prepare me for the real thing.

Jim began to press further into my mouth. I took him as deep as I could. He began to piston slowly at first until he worked himself into a frenzy, fucking my mouth relentlessly. I accepted his assault with enthusiasm. Each stroke I took him deeper, fully intending to swallow him whole before this ended. As Jim finally pushed his entire cock deep into my mouth I felt his bulbous cockhead enter my throat and continue until I had his pubic mound between my lips.

"Oh my god!" I thought to myself "what an erotic feeling to have something so hot and slippery pulsing in my throat! To think I had a man's penis, the size of a plum, plunging deep into my throat. I wasn't gagging or thinking about throwing up as I had always feared... no, I was enjoying this unique pleasure. Nothing else in the world mattered at this moment. I was just thoroughly enjoying the feeling of Jim's molten plum jacking in and out of my mouth and throat, my lips firmly wrapped around hid shaft an he continued to fuck my face.

"Alright boys. That's enough for now." Misty commanded. "It's time for me to watch my husband breed a Captain. I've waited long enough. Up to the bed you two!

Jim pulled out of my mouth and lifted me up and out of the tub. Misty lead me to the bed and laid me down on my back with my ass at the edge of the bed. She lifted my knees, turned a bit and offered me up to her husband.

I looked at Jim between my knees. His smile and twinkling eyes radiated from his thickly bearded face. His chest and thick torso covered in salt and pepper hair. His cock jutted strait out from his body as my eyes traveled down. I was absorbing every detail of my new lover as I lay, spread-eagle on his bed. Jim was looking me over as well. By now my cock had recovered from his epic blow job and I too was now sporting a raging hard-on.

Misty climbed on the bed and quickly straddled my face positioning herself so that I could lick and suck her as she watched her husband mount his first man.

I heard the familiar click of a lube bottle opening as I reached up with my tongue and began to taste Misty. I traced my tongue from the sweet wet entrance to her pussy, all the way up past her clit and then slowly wandered my way back to her dripping hole. She tasted sweet. She had a natural bush but her hairs were thin and soft. My tongue had no difficulty sliding around as she began to squirm and giggle.

I felt two pairs of hands massaging oil on my cock, balls and into my now desperate man-pussy. As I licked and sucked on Misty's pussy and pussy lips I could feel their warm hands caressing all of my most sensitive places.

Finally I lifted Misty up and screamed "Oh god Jim! Please, please fuck me now!"

I never thought I'd say those words but I can honestly say I've never been so sincere in my pleading. "Please Jim. Please fill me with your meat! I need to feel you deep in my ass Jim!"

I returned to licking Misty's pussy with a greater sense of urgency. I felt I needed her to encourage her husband. I needed to be taken. It was an all-consuming desire.

I felt the molten sponge-like head of Jim's cock press between my slippery cheeks. I felt the heat as his cock reached my sphincter. I was so ready now that I had no worries about any pain that I might experience. I didn't care if he split me in half. I just needed to be taken. I was on the cusp of fulfilling years of fantasy. I needed Jim to breed me. Now.

"Take your lover Jim! Take him now!" I heard Misty scream as her legs began to crush my face. She was now entering the throws of her orgasm on my face as I felt Jim's plum pass through my sphincter and enter my bowel. I licked Misty's cunt with renewed enthusiasm. She was cumming and cumming on my face as Jim pressed his wonderful manhood deep into me. Misty's juice was flown my face as Jim pulled back and then began to pound me vigorously with his hammer-like manhood.

Misty screamed in ecstasy. Jim filled my ass and pulled back leaving me empty. He repeated his actions over and over, becoming faster and stronger as his climax began.

Misty climbed off my face as her orgasm subsided and she began to stroke my penis with short fast pulls. I began to cum immediately and Misty quickly put me in her mouth, still stroking as I filled her mouth with my cum.

My own orgasm caused my ass muscles to clench and relax which in turn brought Jim to climax which he did with a howl that I'm sure the whole neighborhood heard.

He continued to pound his cock into my ass as he filled me with his wonderful seed. I have never experienced anything as wonderful. I didn't ever want his cock to leave my ass.

Misty let my now limp cock fall from her mouth as she looked up into her husband's eyes. She could tell by the euphoric look on his face that she'd brought him to the place he belonged. She'd fulfilled his deepest and most fulfilling desire.

She then leaned down and kissed me deeply. We shared the remnants of my sperm. It was a long, calming kiss. Just what I needed to bring me back down to earth.

We all collapsed together on the bed for a while. Once we'd caught our breath we moved back to the tub. We sat and talked about what we just done. We talked about going forward and agreed that Mondays and Thursdays should be lunch meetings until further notice.

I finally got the chance to play with Misty's tits and fuck her from behind while she sucked Jim. Them he mounted my ass from behind while I licked my own cum from her pussy.

It was now late in the afternoon so I got dressed and headed home. I could feel Jim's cum leaking down the insides of my thighs as I walked up the steps to my house. I felt like such a slut. God I loved that feeling.

12