All Comments on 'Lunch Piss'

by wyldechylde

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
HOT!!!

Oh my, yesssssssssss, a nice hot love story-and love the piss-piss-piss-looking forward to chapter two through a zillion!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
very well done

Like the other person said, I look forward to any more installments in this, if you plan on it.

wyldechyldewyldechyldeabout 18 years agoAuthor
To all you Litsters.

One of you has been leaving me some really awesome feedback via e-mail and it has really helped my writings. Unfortunately, you always send the feedback anonymously so I havn't been able to say thank you for the wonderful advice you've given me or talk to you about any other ideas I have floating in my head. So right now I'll say thank you very much for all the wonderful e-mails and please keep them coming, I look forward to hearing from you every time I post a new story.

deanahiideanahiiabout 16 years ago
fetish

one of my deep fetishes that i love and it was nicely told.

WinkWink19WinkWink19almost 15 years ago
Wow.

Thanks so much! Oh my, the thought of something like this happening gets me so hot! I've just begun discovering that being pissed on is one of my darkest fantasies.. other than being tied up. The two in conjunction? That would be the hottest moment of my life!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Nice!

Very hot.....I want the opportunity to pee on someone and have them pee on my cunt. So very hot!

lovingeatingitalllovingeatingitallabout 8 years ago
Moving on

To chapter 2, in hopes of it being somewhat tastier ;-) nice writing...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwyldechylde@wyldechylde
Just a hobby looking for a place to be viewed.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES