Lunch Service

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She smirked taking his face in her hands to look up at her, "I never wear underwear."

He placed small kisses from her navel to the top of her pubic bone. Cara moaned her head tipping back as her hands made contact with the top of his head, her fingers tangling into his soft hair.

"It's not nice to tease Arthur especially when I've been waiting for such a long time for this." His light kisses didn't let up as he began licking long stripes down her inner thighs.

She shuddered from the sensation, his mouth just as hot and desperate as she felt. Cara dug her fingers into his scalp attempting to guide him to her aching pussy. In response, Arthur bit down hard on the soft, tender flesh of her inner thigh. She gasped in shock and then let out a long moan.

"You like biting huh? I'll have to keep that in mind."

Arthur grabbed her hips, his fingernails leaving small crescent moons in their wake. Cara keened and whined at the stinging sensation.

"You don't have to be so gentle, I'm not made of porcelain." She gasped out between moans.

Arthur took this as a challenge, bringing his mouth to both of her hips and biting down, hard on either side. She giggled in delight her hands still gripping his hair.

"Arthur, please."

"Please what?"

"Please put your mouth on me, I ne...."

He cut her off by forcefully spreading her legs and taking her clit into his silken mouth, gently sucking on it, she gasped in relief the throbbing between her legs intensifying. He sucked and kissed her from her clit to her pussy as his hands gently guided her own from his head, he held her wrists in one hand, and with the other he pushed her back down onto the couch, his mouth never leaving her. He bent her knees and let her feet rest, flat on the edge of the couch. He pulled her jeans off all of the way, taking her socks with them, and threw them across the room, where they landed in a pile by the kitchen counter. He had released her wrists and her hands quickly found his head, pushing it harder to her as she ground her pussy against his mouth.

"Ah, ah, ah." He scolded playfully pulling his soft lips from her, "You either behave or I stop, you can decide."

"I'll be good I promise just, please don't stop."

She reluctantly took her hands from his head and put them on either side of her. Arthur's mouth kissed along her pussy lips his hands gripping her ass cheeks to pull her closer. She moaned and writhed but, didn't insist, and finally, her patience was rewarded as his tongue once again made flat circles over her clit. Arthur let go of her backside to gently coax a finger inside of her quivering pussy. Tiny stars erupted behind her eyes at the feeling of sudden fullness, of completion.

She whispered his name and had to fight the urge to grip his hair, instead, she gripped his shoulders, enjoying the feeling of the tight muscles contracting under her hands. She was embarrassingly close to cumming from just one finger and a well-placed tongue.

"Oh god Arthur don't stop I'm so close." Her breaths were coming in great waves as his tongue swirled over her sensitive clit.

Her pressed a second finger to her opening before sliding it in and curling his fingers in time with his tongue's strokes. That was all that it took, she forgot all about being good and held his head in a death grip, pushing herself into his mouth. She felt the vibration of his chuckle on her pussy but, it only added to her building orgasm. Her stomach tensed and her pussy tightened around his digits. Cara's head fell back as pleasure, washed over her in great waves. Arthur's actions didn't let up, his fingers curled deep inside of her pressing against the front wall of her pussy as his mouth pressed gentle kisses over her now, overly-sensitive clit. She shuddered and convulsed involuntarily but, didn't try to push him away instead, she stroked his head and enjoyed the feeling of his lips on her.

He looked up at her through thick eyelashes as he pulled his slick fingers from her. Her body slumped back against the couch as she pulled his mouth to hers.

"Please fuck me." She whispered against his lips.

"Not tonight Cara." He whispered back his thumb tracing her lips.

She pushed herself to her feet before falling to her knees in front of him.

"Then at least let me do something for you."

He shuddered, "You don't have to do anything, I don't give to receive."

Cara smiled, taking his length in her hand, "I know, and that is exactly why I want to."

When he didn't protest she took it as an invitation. His head was slick with precum that dripped down the length of his cock. Cara pressed the tip against her lips kissing and gently sucking it into her mouth. Arthur's face was an open book, his head lolled back and his eyelids fluttered, as he looked down at her.

"Take your time, eating your pussy made me a little bit too excited and there's no way I'll last long."

"Is that a challenge?" She questioned, punctuating her words with feather-light kisses to his sensitive tip.

He groaned, "Just some friendly advice."

Cara placed her hands on his thighs, bracing herself against him before taking his whole length into her throat. The girth of his cock made her gag, tears filling her eyes but, she didn't care it was worth it to hear his moans of pleasure.

"Jesus Cara, you're going to make me.. make me."

He didn't have a chance to finish his sentence as she, once again took his cock to the base and hollowed her cheeks. His body shuddered and his cock spasmed in her throat, coating it in hot cum. Cara swallowed it, her mouth working his tip to get every drop.

"Ok, ok I think you've drained me." He laughed, shaking from the overstimulation.

Cara was shocked when he pulled her to him and kissed her hard.

"You're not scared of cum?"

"I'm not afraid of anything." He winked.

"You know, it's pretty late and neither of us works tomorrow, maybe you could just stay here? I would say you can crash on the couch but, I really hope that isn't necessary." Even after everything they had done she still felt so shy asking the question.

Arthur smiled and pulled her even closer, "If you're cool with it, I'd love to."

"Oh shit," She cursed, "We didn't even drink our coffee, I guess I still owe you that drink."

12